[Ken Armand] vs Grave keeper

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:36 pm
This match is schedule for one fall. Already in the ring is Grave Keeper. Introducing his opponent.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:09 am
The Game Hits the PA and multi colored lights begin to flash. Ken rises up on platform to the stage, standing among a thin layer of smoke rising from under the stage.

"Making his way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, Ken Armand!"

Ken begins to make his way down the ramp, pyro continuing to go off behind him. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks around the arena, out into the fans.

Eventually, he turns and walks to the right, walking around the ring. He hops up onto the apron, then turns to face the crowd, his back to the ropes. He raises his fists and leans back against the ropes while multi-colored pyros shoot up from the turnbuckles. The crowd continues to give a mixed reaction he steps into the ring through the ropes. The lights come back up and the flashing lights stop while the music dies down.  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:22 am
Ken Armand

~Ding Ding~

Grave Keeper's career in the ring is as bad as some city slicker trying to hunt for the first time. In other words, it's going really bad and with his current opponent is probable going increase the losing streak by one. Grave Keeper attempts to bum rush Ken trying to push him backward into a turnbuckle by swinging madly with his fists toward Ken's general direction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:05 pm
Ken is a bit shocked by such an aggressive open. The guy has spunk, one could say, as several shots connect and manage to get Ken back into the corner. Still, Ken is a fighter and former champion, and looks to fire back with one well placed fist to the jaw  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:03 pm
Ken Armand

Grave Keeper huffing and puffing after the flurry of punches that was successfully backed Ken back into the corner. He was more surprise it worked but, any hope he had quickly disappears. One punch from Ken directly on Grave Keeper's chin causing him turn away from Ken holding his face after his molars were loosen from that punch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:53 am
Projectbloody

Ken is free and thats not good news for this Grave Keeper. Ken quickly looks to follow up with a clothesline to the back of his head  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 am
Ken Armand

Grave Keeper was smacked in the back of the head by clothesline from Ken. GK slams face first onto the mat. He slowly sits back on his knees holding his facial area from impact from the mat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:29 am
Projectbloody

Ken has control now and intends to keep it that way. He hits the ropes, rebounding back to aim a running knee to Grave Keeper's head  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Ken Armand

Poor Grave Keeper's night is getting worse by the moment. Grave Keeper was driven back down to the mat face first by thanks to Ken's knee to the back of his head. Grave Keeper lays face first on the mat sprawled out like a starfish.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:21 am
Projectbloody

Ken decides its about time to put the guy out of his misery here as he attempts to pull him up to drop him again with the Heartstopper, then pin him  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:46 am
Ken Armand

Grave Keeper was brought up to his feet like dead weight thanks to Ken. He was driven back to the mat by the Hearstopper. Ken hooks both of the legs...

...3!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:43 am
Ken releases Grave Keeper as the three count is made and his music hits the PA. The number one contender gets to his feet as the referee raises his arm in victory. But Ken isn't ready to celebrate just yet. He calls for a mic and his music cuts out.

"So, I've been waiting since I was declared the number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship to speak, since the champion decided he was suddenly too good to work regular shows. Then, as we all heard last week, he was stripped of the belt. Or so we thought. He finally showed his face on Crusade, but it was to defend the belt against who Cyrus decided was the top contender on his show. That doesn't bother me, my spot is secure. I've fought Andre and I've fought Cartwright. I've beaten them both. I didn't care who won."

Ken pauses, seemingly considering his next words.

"But next week, we have something different. The first supershow. The first time Haven and Crusade will be not only under the same roof, but battling. And there's a prize. The winning show in the main event gets to determine the next number one contender after Starrcade. In other words, when Haven wins, our general manager will name my first challenger, and since it'll be from Haven, that means Cartwright and Andre won't be getting another title match anytime soon. And I'm ok with that. It's time for some new blood in the world championship picture. I'm ready for it. Because make no mistake about it, the GWA World Heavyweight championship will be coming home with me at Starrcade. It's time to regain my spot at the top. Next week, Haven is a team, for one night only. But after that, they'll all be gunning for me whether the current champion likes it or not, since they won't be the champion anymore. And you never know. The champ might just get a little taste next week."

Ken tosses the mic and his music hits again as he leaves the ring  

Ken Armand

Haven Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces