[Marcus Damone] vs Shadow Tiger Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 pm
This match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:26 pm
Monster by Disturbed hits the PA as the lights dim down and a red light covers the arena.

End this suffering

You made a monster of me
Through all your wicked lies
Forever tortured by you
Abandoned at death's door
Until I said no more

Don't look away
You're just a former regret of mine
And when you want, just look away
You're just a former regret of mine
Erasing now

a circle of fire springs up in the center of the stage, with Marcus crouching in it. As he stands, the flames die out and he looks out over the arena

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!"

Marcus begins to head down the ramp, his eyes focused on the squared circle. Reaching the ringside area, Marcus steps up onto the apron and into the ring through the ropes. He hits the ropes, warming up a bit as the lights return to normal and eventually the music dies out  

Drako Damone
Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:51 pm
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by Korn - You'll never find me played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask walked out of the backstage. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside.

"And his opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 234 lbs The Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The crowd cheered heavily for the masked man. Shadow Tiger grabbed the top ropes and jumped over the top ropes, having landed safely, he walked to the turnbuckle and made his trademark claw sign and cutthroat hand sign. He glanced over to his heavier opponent Marcus Damone as he hopped off the turnbuckle still wearing his coat as he waited for the bell to ring.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:57 pm
Marcus hasn't had the best few weeks, thanks to his father in large part. The old man knows how to hold a grudge. But he's got a big match to prepare for at Starrcade, and unfortunately that means he's going to have to go through Shadow Tiger here tonight. Much like his father, he raises his fists as the bell rings and prepares to go to work  

Drako Damone
Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 am
Shadow Tiger removed his coat he could tell Marcus was worried and had to prepare for a big match as well.
"Hey Marcus. Forget about it let's have a good match."
He threw it off the ring acknowledging, Marcus as a worthy opponent he didn't had to resort to dirty tricks anymore. He hopped keeping his arms up. The bell rings as both opponents sized eachother.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:08 am
Marcus nods, his only sign that he'd heard Shadow Tiger. He could respect the former champion, something he could not say about himself at this point as he'd won no titles. That was an issue for another time. Now he moves forward, fists ready as he's looking for an opening to strike here  

Drako Damone
Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:07 pm
Shadow Tiger spreads his arm offering Marcus a collar and elbow start up position. Expecting Marcus to accept if not he would have to use his speed for strong strikes against him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:36 pm
Marcus has no problem going in for the tie up. He also has no problem striking. And as usual, he has the size advantage here tonight. He intends to use it. Once in the tie up, he attempts to give Shadow Tiger a hard shove to the mat  

Drako Damone
Captain

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:50 am
(auto)

Marcus successfully sends Shadow Tiger to the mat. He doesn't intend to stop there as once Tiger is up again he'd whip him to the ropes for a back body drop on the rebound  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:44 am
Shadow Tiger was leveled the former champion was shoved down. Shadow rolled back up posing with a hint of a feral wrestler. The crowd love the display of power by marcus and even the way how Shadow Tiger reacted.
Tiger got to this feet as he was thrown across the ring bouncing against the ropes. As he was thrown the crowd went insane as so early in the match Shadow Tiger seemed to have landed safely on his two feet.

The commentators were amazed they hadn't seen someone this agile.
Marcus cross: oh here comes the back body Drop by Marcus. What The?! Unbelievable!!!
Shadow Tiger landing on his two feet, and the crowd is feeling it.

Kyle Moore: im surprised just as you are Is this guy even Human?.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:25 am
After seemingly launching Shadow Tiger, Marcus turns to find the man still on his feet. Guess it'll be one of those nights as Marcus looks totake his head off with a clothesline  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:56 am
"Hehe how you like that?" Shadow Tiger turned to look at Marcus all of a sudden he was stuck by the clothesline making him spin and land chest first. What a wipeout.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:26 am
Marcus, much like his father, wasn't flashy. Sometimes the seemingly simple moves were the most effective, as evidenced by that clothesline. Time to capaitalize, as he reaches down to pull Shadow Tiger up in a front facelock, aiming to lift and plant him with a Jackhammer  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:43 am
Shadow Tiger grunted in pain as he fell flat against the mat, his ear ringing laying there he tried to turn to the side slightly.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:51 am
Marcus looks to press Shadow Tiger onto his back again as he hooks the far leg for a pin attempt  
Haven Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff