Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
[Mall Entrance] Merry Christmas to All Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:29 am
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town by Jackson 5

Merry Christmas everyone and Welcome to our Christmas celebration/auction.

All is Merry and all is Bright, but not everything is Right. It is much warmer than it should be this time of year, there aren't very many toys on the shelves of the stores, and all the songs we normally listen to are not being played. Especially the ones about Santa. Will things come together in time for the most popular holiday? What is going on? Look, we need trees. Where are all the trees?!? Is the Christmas spirit dying out or is there something more going on that we don't know about?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

There was no surprise when her candy red BMW pulled into the parking lot of the mall. She was the big boss lady that seemed to strike fear in the hearts of many, but today was different. She was the big boss lady with a heart of giving and a credit card with no limit. Whatever was on your wish list, she was ready to fill the request. Getting out of her car, she would have her Santa hat on her silver hair, her red over coat covering her from neck to knees. Her red heels leaving an imprint in the snow as she made her way into the mall. Such a beautiful, graceful, and well respected woman walking through the mall trying to buy a gift for not only the love of her life, but a secret Santa as well. This was going to be a daunting task for the lady because how do you buy something for someone who has everything and someone you never met?

Walking through the mall hand in hand with her baby, Sonya looked at him. "What would you like for Christmas?" She asked him as they walked. For her gift, she would just buy black and blue outwear set (scarves, gloves, and a hat). It would at least 100 percent cotton and warm. Putting in a pretty box with a bow, she knew it would be a great neutral gift for anyone. From there, she would shop with the love of her life until the event started. She also be getting things for the company party that would be held at Melrose Investments for her employees.

occ:Sonya's Outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]
→ Battle Strength: [150]
→ Stamina: [125]
→ Jump: [75]
→ Air Time: 112.5 secs.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the limo pulled up to the mall in the fresh snow, Vanessa got out of the driver seat and walked over to the right side of the limo. Opening the door, a leg stepped out and the snow crunched on the heel of her shoe. Swinging the other leg out, she would emerge from the limo with her baby panther in her arms. An all black fur cloak covered her body from head to toe as she stood up. Walking to the door of the mall that was held open for her, she walked through and put the baby panther on the floor with a leash attached to it by a collar. Removing the hood of the fur cloak from her head, she was beautiful. Her golden hues standing out from her smoky eyeshadow, her long brown hair braided into a cinnamon roll in the back of her head finished off by a red bow, and her red bow earrings that dangled from her ear. Her purse was on the right arm and Princeton's leash on left one.

Walking through the mall, she went into the stores trying to find a gift for whomever her secret Santa was going to be. "Hmmm? What to get?" She thought of many things you would get a person. Scarves, socks, gloves, and anything neutral and wouldn't be offensive to anyone. Walking from store to store, with Princeton and Vanessa, she thought she was never going to find anything. It was hopeless until she realized she wasn't thinking clearly. Coming to the bath and body works store, it hit her what she wanted to get. "I think I have finally found the solution to my Christmas gift. I like to smell really good. Why not gift my secret Santa with some smell good?" Nala went in and started to do smell test until she found the prefect scent for a male or female. "I will buy one of each. Plus a woman loves when her man smells good. I know I do." She chirped happily. Purchasing her items, she made sure they were wrapped and present ready before leaving the store..

While she waited for the event area to open up, she wished that Scarre would come along, she was trying to shop for him. Being her brother was the best thing she could ask for. Going to the pet store, she would get Princeton a new tag and collar, There was also some bacon treats that she brought for him as well. She didn't need him jumping on the brunch table and eating food he wasn't supposed to. Thought if he was really good, she would give him a few slices of ham. Princeton start to whine a bit and they had to go out and let him use the bathroom before going back in to the warmth. Sitting on a bench, she would give him a bacon snack for not using the bathroom inside the mall. "Good boy. Let's wait for Scarre to arrive." She cooed at her baby panther.

ooc: All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:18 pm
                                                  SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hand print on his face that was slowly fading, he would smirk with a sheepish grin as he ate his 20 piece hot lemon pepper wings. He had got Bianca again. She was flustered and it showed how she was driving the SUV like a mad woman. The limo was in the shop. He may or may not had took it for a joy spin. Digging into his wings, 10 was quickly eaten with the greatest of ease. A quick turn ended up causing sauce to be splashed against his shirt. His outfit! Bianca! Why did she? NOOOOO!! Well, that went his plan to just be dressed up for the Christmas little event that was occurring at the mall. Maybe, he should of not eaten in the car. Well, now that his outfit was ruined, he just continued to finish the last 10 wings and stupid fries. Why was he eating this at this time of day? Well, it wasn't too early. He just knew heartburn was going to kick his a** later. Putting the plate in a plastic grocery bag, he would look over to Bianca who looked back in rear view mirror pissed and flustered.

GET OUT, I not your practice flirt doll!!

She seemed intense and more upset than usual. Maybe he went overboard? Nah. He didn't think that was the reason. He just felt that it might of been a little pent up tension. All he knew was, Bianca wasn't ******** around. Being thrown out like Jazz from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, he would land on the side of the road and groan at the impact against the concrete. He may need to apologize to her later. For now, he was a mess who had wing juice on his clothes and needed to change. At least, he had his wallet on him. Going inside the mall, he quickly scurried over to a store and would just put money on the counter. "Anything" he stated which was a bad idea. A very bad idea.

A chick came back and gave Scarre his clothes. It was picked out by her daughter who seemed to be a college student. Not thinking, he stripped out of his shirt right there at the store and placed the shirt in the trash before heading to the back where the dressing room was. They both ended up with a nosebleed not believing what they just saw. Luckily, he didn't go any further. Coming out, he would be dressed in PJ Onesie that was designed like a fireplace. It had stocking hanged on the open fire and didn't seem to bad. His green eyes would look a bit disappointed as he was taken down from sexy bachelor to....Christmas spirit uncle!. Either way, he would head out the store and meet up with his sister.

Pulling up on Nala, he would appear with a bag for the secret santa event and would just look at her giving the "DON'T YOU DARE" stare. He did not want to hear her mouth about his outfit. He didn't choose this! He didn't plan this! The gods hated him for some reason or it was karma finally coming back to bite him in the a**. No matter the case, he would look around noticing the lack of Christmas trees. "Christmas sure feels weird this year"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:10 am
Usien/ Patel
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

He may been dressed similarly, but he was no Santa Claus. He didn't know who was going to be playing Santa but that was a task he was going to stay far away from. He just liked this outfit and it kept him warm. Sitting in the passenger seat of the candy red BMW, his black and red collar had a bell attached to it that ringed a little when he moved similar to that of a sleigh bell. A designer choice that was more one of the butler's ideas. He didn't have to wear this thing, but he honestly just forgot he was wearing it and was too late take it off now. It kind of matched with his outfit. Thinking about his past self, he would of used this as an excuse to dress up as some super hero but he didn't. Instead, he was actually somewhat acting mature. He already had his secret santa gift. It was a gift card. Simple and easy for him. He was thinking of doing an invention but that would of been a dead give away to who he truly was. A scientist of course! Once the car parked, he would get out as well with a slight ring or two of the bell around his neck as they headed inside the mall.

"I'm honestly not sure" would be the answer coming from the male. He was being honest. What was it that he could of wanted? he had mostly everything he could ask for and it wasn't like he couldn't just create something if he truly wanted it. He always had a hard time with these types of questions and the deep internal answer that he was curious to give would probably get him in trouble and that was some smoke he did not want at this time. Instead, he stayed indecisive as they walked. "I say we come back to me. What gifts you was thinking about giving your employees?" He wondered with pure curiosity while also trying to steer clear of the mentioning of anything from CCS. He knew she probably was still pissed that in finding a hobby was working for a rival company. He also wasn't sure how this whole secret santa thing was going to go. Would the secret santa person be the person he was paired with in the auction or would that be separate? What if he got someone that was cranky and way more energetic than he needed in his life? What if Patel slipped and made a mess of things? There was so many variables that he couldn't calculate them all without a calculator.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :: 𝟻𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 xxxxxxxxx

Heels clicked along cool pavement as dark eyes were focused down upon blue lit screen, long fingers tapped along the surface in quick motion as rubied lips were nibbled with anxious fervor. Long eyelashes fluttered as ink skewed across clean white in rapid succession before ruby was released by pearly white, "So demanding..." soft gusts of heat escaped as she spoke before finally raising her eyes to the mall. Long milky white legs were cream colored in comparison to a blazen white skirt and scarlet dress, features were carefully painted to look like that of a dolls though the light dust of pink that coated her cheeks was unnecessary as skin grew rosy with the kiss of wind chill that had graced the most wondrous of holidays. Silver necklace and matching bracelet and ring glittered upon the lithe form of the model-esque woman as her long gait ate the distance between her and the door, not taking a moment to wait as she would slip through the mechanical archway.

The gush of warm air that wrapped her chilled form in a warm caress had her reaching to quickly adjust her now slightly blown hair, the articulate curls trailed down her back and tumbled over her shoulders in waves, intermittent with delicate strings of white faux pearls that decorated the night black hair like stars. Kimmy had a heyday with her today as he was overjoyed to play dress up with her and force her into something that didn't look utterly shabby and low budget chic. A gift in his own way. Dark eyes glanced down at the text telling her to find this specific set of jewelry at the mall had been his way of forcing her to flaunt his newest creation in a highly public and most likely packed place. Dipping her hand into a light red bag that matched the rest of her outfit she'd stow her phone on top of her ever present AT's that had been carefully stashed inside in the likely chance something bad happened. Often enough her sense of misfortune was on point. Ruby red kitten claws dusted across the white skirt once again as she would walk through the mall seeking out the Jewelry store, no one had truly caught her interest as earnest determination to do her job pushed away the unnecessary knowledge that she was doing an exercise in futility.

outfit:: formal festive

Cor Contritum

Raider

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:15 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke got off at the bus stop outside the mall. He knew Christmas was coming up and he wanted to buy somethi g for his roommate Alex as well as his Coworker Dee-Dee she helped him a lot. He remembered her helping him study for a test and she always had good advice. He was seemingly lost in thought he bumped into someone." Sorry wait your that melrose lady. Wait your shopping at a mall I thought you were rich. Oh so that's why you were asking for donations at the party. Hmm Here I think I can spare a bit of change. It was money to buy gifts but you need it more than ke. he said as he handed her the money he was going to use on gifts.He felt a bit sorry for her. He didint agree with the company but if the he's of it can be seen shopping at a regular mall then he felt she must have been struggling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Melrose inc psrty leaving
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 28
Acc: 90 (45mt) Batt. Str: 140 (70mt) Sta: 140 (70mt) Jmp: 60 (30mt)

=========================================

Cassie would be using her treks as she walked the giant bear of a dog named, Bear. "We are almost at the mall boy then I'll get you a good treat." The giant dog would bark once causing the scrap witch to smile and rub his head. "good boy now remember I'm not in danger and no tensing up okay." She said petting Bear's mane a bit as she put her forehead on his while taking off her treks and walking into the mall. Seeing the decorations and everything Cassie was a little taken back as she pet the dogs head, and moved to tie him down just in case the guard dog thought the guests were dangerous and decided to protect Cassie. "Stay I'll get you in a moment okay." Cassie would kiss Bears head before looking around to see what was going on. Bear in response to Cassie would lay down and wait watching just in case though being tied down at most he could do was bark which in itself was more like a roar if threatened.

Seeing a group of workers Cassie would make her way to them wanting to ask what was going on and if she could still get something for the dog. However the group was talking about how one of the elves weren't there and upon being approached by Cassie would see her pointed ears. Then they would smile and grab her taking her to a changing room. "H-hey what the...." The worker would reply with a, "shhhh your late get dressed quickly... you two help her." The other workers would salute and begin stuffing Cassie into a skimpy elf costume though having trouble with the top. The head elf in the group would smile, however a phone call would take his attention away. "Called in? Sister have a baby... but she just... then who did we?" The revelation that the last elf wasn't there caused the elf too look back at Cassidy staring him down in the skimpy elf costume as the man gulped. "you know... tis the season.... but i need a real good reason to forgive you before I decide to feed you to my dog." She said pointing at Bear who would see her and stand up staring at the scene. The leader of the group would gulp before explaining what had happened giving Cassie the costume, and some money to not tell his boss and to get the dog a treat. Loosening the corset a bit and counting the money, she'd nod walking away in the costume as the workers wiped their brow and got to work.

Making her way to the giant dog she'd rub his ears a bit, "guess they are having a party here.... wanna go mingle boy? Since I'm already dressed up in this... elf costume... ugh damn ears" Bear would bark in answer as she giggled. "alright then be my reindeer." She said putting fake reindeer antlers on him as she smiled and took his leash again, the dog fine with the fake antlers on him. Taking him to get his treats and moving to find her way to her own treats, lightly flicking her elf-like ears and singing, Santa Claus is Coming to Town. While she and Bear made her way to the catering.

Sta drain: 100/100 Scrap Yard uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Outfit: falalalala corset is tight

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image 𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔸ℍ𝔸𝕊ℍ𝕀 𝕂𝕆𝕋𝕆ℕ𝔼​ // 🅅🅄🄻🄲🄰🄽

User Image

XREAD: 100 HUMAN / RING ROAD / D RANK

XXXThe bus came to a hissing stop as it settled, giving one last shudder before finally coming to a complete stop. The breath of the mechanical beast escaped from its large exhaust, visible in the crisp air. There was a slight wind but all-together much too warm for the season. Normally there would be a thin layer of freshly packed snow. But as it was, there wasn't a flake in sight. The air was not nipping at Kotone's nose as she stepped off of the public transit on to cool concrete. Though there was enough chill for her to hold her own arms for warmth. The rubber soles of her black boots scraped against gravel as she turned and bowed slightly to the driver before finishing her disembarkation.

Kotone pushed open a door with her slender fingers, normally protected by the harsh environment but today seemingly bare, and stepped into the shopping center. Harsh fluorescent lighting glinted off of her pale skin and stark white sweater. She squinted her azure eyes shut against the sickly yellow hue as she lifted a wool clad arm to shield her gaze. Averting those icy globes, her gaze traveled to the people milling about the relatively quiet mall.

The somewhat taller woman tugged her long bundled hair tighter around her collar. The braided tresses would normally have reached down and trailed behind her, but right now they were wrapped around her like a scarf for comfort and security. She stood there gazing absently into the crowds. She did not know these people. She only came here to get her mother a gift.

As it was, there didn't appear to be much for sale. Where normally there would be shelves stocked full of goods and merchandise, there was an apparent drought. What little there was, was being bought quickly and snatched up before Kotone could even think of grabbing them.

The sound of nails scratching against smooth skin seemed to echo in her ears as she habitually dug her fingers into the alabaster flesh of her neck. "Uh...what..what to do..?" A mellifluous voice glided over velvety lips, a whisper escaping from Kotone unbidden. Slowly she took her first tentative step forward, boot clicking against the tiled floor, and exhaled softly as she was jostled forward towards a small food court near a jewelry store.

Fed up with the crowd and tired of standing about absently twiddling her thumbs and digging into her skin with her sable claws, Kotone found a place to sit and rest. An audible sigh shook her core as she rested a soft cheek on the meat of her right palm. Maybe she would just watch people today, lazy eyes glossing over with a dull lethargy as idle fingers twirled silky strands of a frosted mane.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Something was off this Christmas? Liu Lanyang, or as she preferred, Koi, had heard various people comment about it being strange, yet she didn’t notice. Koi couldn’t understand what they meant as it was not a holiday she ever celebrated. In reality, holidays weren’t something she particularly enjoyed. Not that she went out of her way to dislike them, or not celebrate them, she merely focused quite a bit on her work. One of her “jobs” required her to be around and available nearly 24/7. Having no real family of her own, she had no reason to want holidays to spend time with “loved” ones. There was always the choice of being by herself, yet she found that to get boring.

This year unlike most of the others, she had been given time to do as she pleased. For once she decided to go out and try and be apart of what this season and holiday was all about. Koi did not come to the mall with the intention of secret santa or being a part of any other activities. She had come to get something for herself and perhaps look at options for one of her closer coworkers. Though once she entered she was quickly approached by various mall workers dressed up as elves.

“Care to be a part of our daily activities?”

“We have a Secret Santa. An auction and so much more fun too~”

Koi blinked and stood there baffled and unsure how to respond. Her silence seemed to put the two workers into an uncomfortable situation. They looked at each other a bit concerned but relaxed as soon as Koi finally answered.

”Sure?” It was a positive answer but hesitant. She had nothing else to do all day. ”Rules?”

They laughed at her questioned. “Rules? That sounds so unfun and strict! But don’t worry we will happily tell you how it works. As we do so, care to dress up? We have a wide range of outfits?”

Once again Koi hesitantly agreed. After some time she would be free of the two workers having been instructed on what she needed to do for the Secret Santa and anything else she had signed up for. Not only that but she was wearing a short black and white hooded dress with eyes and beak on the top to mimic that of a penguin. She wore black evening like glove, it was fingerless and went all the way up to the middle of her upper arm. Black fishnet tights covered her legs and on her feet heels with fluffy black leg warmers from her ankles to her knees.

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ah Christmas a time of giving and a time especially for receiving. People this time of tended to be in the type of mindset that did great for Akio’s two jobs. No one wanted to go to Christmas parties alone. He was often busy being someones date. Make an ex jealous. Make a coworker jealous. Whatever the reasons he didn’t care. All he cared for was the pay and at times the good time it could lead too. This time he was here with no one. Akio liked to be by himself, besides the secret santa was intriguing. Perhaps it seemed like something a bit out of character for a guy like him, but he enjoyed odd things like this. There was always some sort of drama.

Entering the holiday spirit he came dressed as an elf. It was a goofy outfit for sure, one only someone quite confident in themselves would wear. He strutted around as if he was wearing some Hugo Boss Suit. He needed to find something for his Secret Santa. The question was… would it be a male or female? He really wished it would be a female, while he was not opposed to male company, they were not his preference. To be safe he would get two gifts, one in case of the other. Both would be the same brand of perfume, but one for Him and one for Her. In case he got a girl, the male version could be for him. If he got a male, well, he wouldn’t have a hard time finding some girl later to give it too.

Gifts bought and stored within the pockets of his elf jacket he was freely roaming around looking for something interesting to do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:57 pm
User Image
Ring - Tuner xxxxxxxxxαятємιs ωιɢнтxxxxxxxxxCottontail Beatz
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

”No…. nope…. definitely no…. ugh… he’d hate this…. this is a waste of money… wha…” a female voice uttered as she looked over the items within the store she was in. She was dressed in a reindeer onesie, its hood over her head made it so the reindeer ears and antlers were upright for the world to see. She was trying to find something for her family for Christmas. It was always hard buying things for them, not that they were picky people, on the contrary her parents were quite easy to please, they had simple tastes. Her brother in many ways was the same. The only thing she could think of that he would appreciate and it be useful was her making something for his Air Treks, which she planned to do, however that didn’t mean she couldn’t find something small for the fun of it.

As she looked over each thing she snatched a few keychains to buy for her secret santa. The cheapest gift possible, something that could be of use, worked for either gender. That and she was too lazy to really care to put too much effort in a gift for someone that could be a stranger. For her parents she knew what she would get them, she just would not buy it just yet, she didn’t want to walk around with a bottle of liquor all day long, that would have to wait. She had made sure to pay and reserve it though. Artemis just needed to pick it up before heading home.

Seeing nothing for her twin, Artemis paid for the keychains, had them wrapped, and them being small meant they easily fit into the front leg pocket of her onesie. Apollo’s gift would have to wait. Hands in her pockets she chewed on some gum as she wondered around the mall waiting for the Secret Santa to begin. There was always a chance she could find something for him randomly, but she wasn’t going to put too much time into it, at least not today. Not that he didn’t deserve the effort, she merely knew it would be fine if he didn’t get anything. Besides, she was often paying quite a lot of his stuff anyways, not that she cared to keep count. It was just their relationship. She was quite to help him, support him, and he did the same. They just did so in different matters.

Placing the gum on her tongue she adjusted it with her teeth and blew on it creating a bubble that threatened to touch her nose, it popped before that though. If the sound annoyed anyone she wouldn’t care, it was just gum and it quickly was back inside her mouth getting ready for another bubble. As she created the second one her eyes caught sight of a girl with a panther and a male in a onesie. Bubble popping slipped it back into her mouth as she uttered something outloud towards the one in the onesie.

”Nice onesie.”

Was she being sarcastic? It was a passing comment. One she was only making since she was in a onesie herself. It was best he not give it too much thought. Though seeing the glance he had given the girl, she had a feeling this comment was sure to stir an interesting reaction. Not that she needed to stay and see it. Artemis had every intention of continuing passing by, the reindeer tail on her onesie twitching with each step… unless she was stopped by them of course.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

::Acc.::25 ::Str.::25 ::Sta.::25 ::Jump::25 ::Air.::25
D Rank

With: Nala, panther and Scarre?
Action:Walking by?

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:19 pm
User Image

Kris was extremely excited! This was going to be so much fun! An activity she could be in with storm riders without the storm riding part! She also could easily maintain her identity. No one needed to know she was the quirky blogger… assuming people cared but why wouldn’t they!? Her blog was weird but amazing there was no doubt about that. Almost hopping, entered the the mall by almost throwing the doors open, or she would have had they not been automatic sliding doors. She knew most would come as an elf, reindeer and maybe even santa or mrs claus, but not here, she came dressed as an adorable snowwoman. Her white sleeveless dress bounced with every step, the strings and ball at the end of her snowman hat swayed as well.

She had already bought her gift for the Secret Santa portion and was merely coming to make her way to socialization! Wide eyed she looked at all the people there. So many familiar faces… at least to her due to her stalking ways but no one needed to know that! She giggled to herself at the thought of the various images she had of everyone there that they knew nothing about! She wasn’t a creep of course, she didn’t stalk them to the bathroom or anything like that, but when one was taking many photos there were always embarassing moments that could get captured. A yawn. A mouth full of food. Abs. Various shirtless abs, but that is besides the point. She was not here today to take photos. Which was a shame, after all everyones outfits needed to be recorded for all eternity! She would just have to hope that everyone would go to ask for a photo with Santa. She could easily maybe get copies of those images later~

Kris made her way with no intention of get sidetracked but as she passed a woman and her dog she skidded to a stop and literally back tracked.

”Oh my isn’t that the fluffiest goodest boy or goodest girl I have ever seen! yes i have~ yesh yesh indweed.” Her voice shifted to a childlike manner, similar to how many people spoke to cute animals and babies. This was a strangers dog perhaps this was not the greatest of ideas, but well this was kris, she didn’t always think things through. Despite it’s size she squatted down so her face would be smack in front of the dogs as she spoke.

OOC: image just outfit reference. Her hair is brunette. And she wears glasses

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 28
Acc: 90 (45mt) Batt. Str: 140 (70mt) Sta: 140 (70mt) Jmp: 60 (30mt)

Cassie would walk about with Bear reading the brochure of the event reading events that caught her interest like the auction. "hmmm that might be fun..." She thought allowed her ears twitching a bit as she looked down at the dog next to her and pet it's head, "what do you think? think this elf can be auctioned off?" Bear would bark in response causing her to laugh. "right right... hungry." She chuckled heading to the food once more when she heard something. A girl in a snowman dress started to bolt toward's bear with baby talk, she acted so fast Cassie almost didn't have time to react. Cassie as soon as the girl sat would quickly pull her back into a bit of a hold keeping her still as Bear started to growl. "whoa whoa whoa! slow down! Bear heel!" She managed to speak out putting her hand out so the dog would calm a bit before letting the girl go. Cassie would turn and face Kris laughing a bit, "sorry about that hold... Bear here is a guard dog surprising him is a good way to have him attack. You want to be friends with him ya?" The scrap witch asked taking her hand and slowly moving it down towards the dog. "stay with me a second and let him get use to you, and see you with me that way he sees your friendly. He's a bit stubborn but loyal just has to see your with me for a second." She'd explain letting Bear get kris' scent a bit and calm before introducing herself. "I'm Cassidy or Cassie. This big boy is Bear just let him get a little more use to you before you pet him. He's trained but protective of his family."

Sta drain: 100/100 Scrap Yard uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Outfit: falalalala corset is tight

Aquos Dragoa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:36 am
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

As they continued to walk through the mall, it was nice to see people filtering in for the event taking place. Buying their last minute gifts and eating food at the buffet. Hearing Prince say he did not know what he wanted for Christmas, she started to focus on her employees. The party was a week away and she knew not what she was going to give to them. "Okay. That is fine sweetie. I am thinking of what to get now." It was hard for her still not to be pissed about the CCS hobby, but she had to sit back and let him do him. She just hoped he didn't get caught up in any mess with them people. Sonya did end up investing a small amount into the company to not make herself look wiry or suspicious of them. It wasn't no where near the amount they were asking her for, but it was a drop in the bucket either. That investment gave her 10% shares to the company. "I know what I am going to do. Stuff stockings with gift cards, a snow globe, and candy canes. I am sure the gift cards will be appreciated. For my managers since they haven't gonna their bonus like the regular employees yet, I am going to make then ugly sweaters and give them bonus checks based on how good their department has been. Problem solved." She told Prince as they continued on with their day. In a moment, they were going to go eat at the buffet. Food was starting to be needed.

As if not paying attention to where they were going, a person ran into her.She realized him from the party and was annoyed automatically. He was one of the idiots that was fighting in a room full of people trying to get to Axon. "Please watch where you are going. Those shoes you see on my feet cause more than your whole outfit put together." Was he insulting her? Then he didn't even have his facts straight on top of trying to insult her. "It's people like you is why I don't go to mall, but I was doing this because I felt it would be nice to go out and about." Throwing his money back in his face, she was going to set the record straight. "I have never in all my life asked anyone of a dime. I have been working my a** off for years building up my business to be a successful woman. How dare you even think your little 70 dollars could even compare to a card with no limit on it. Next time darling do your research before you open your mouth because it just wrote a check it can't cash. Now move out of my way." she said pushing past him so that her and her man could go eat some food.

{exit}

occ:Sonya's Outfit

iiiCrimsonr0se

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]