Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
[Mall Entrance] Merry Christmas to All Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:47 pm
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Xmas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▨✥▨

『Christmas event 』

▨✥▨

Smacking its feet againsy the floors of the mall, the creature was loking around causing panic. He was looking for someone. Anyone that would listen. It was a reindeer. Not Rudolph. That was a make believe creature. This. This was real. The creature was near a jewelry shop that was in plain view of a resting spot. (Kotone). The creature spotted someone. Someone that could help! Of course! Looking at Aya, he would appear in front of the woman and look pretty while trying to get her attention with a little light jump. Of course, it didn't appear that way. To common person it would look like the animal was bucking. But it wasnt trying to attack. Just to get the female attention. Hopefully she would address him and not be scared. This was the 10th person he tried talk to today!! While in middle of the light jumps, turned seeibg Kotone and grew more excited. The person seemed like they could help too. A loud cry of a noise escaped its lips calling for Not one attention as well. Ironically many people were passing by either too busy to notice the creature or avoiding it best they could.

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔸ℍ𝔸𝕊ℍ𝕀 𝕂𝕆𝕋𝕆ℕ𝔼​ // 🅅🅄🄻🄲🄰🄽

User Image

XREAD: 100 HUMAN / RING ROAD / D RANK

XXXThere was quite a few commotions going on around. Pale blue hues passed over a massive mound of fur that someone was calling a dog. The white arches above those icy globes hardly budged as the verglas irises paused to watch a woman who looked surprisingly like an elf talking to young girl dressed as a snowman of all things.

A tapered, black claw pressed the edges of Kotone's glasses into the bridge of her sylphlike nose, readjusting the frames as they began to slide off. The pale hand retracted, tugging at the long braid around her delicate throat; She pulled her hair tight like a noose around her neck as she quietly fidgeted.

The mall was relatively quiet for a bit before a shrill cry shattered the comparative silence. The porcelain figure rose from her slightly less than comfortable seat to crane her neck. With nothing but her toes touching the ground, Kotone's eyes could just barely see over the parting crowd as a tall four-legged figure strode into the mall.

Shaggy fur and long sweeping antlers betrayed the presence of a reindeer! And an excited one at that. The presence of a nearly five-hundred-pound animal casually striding into the mall was enough to incite panic in some people, causing them to scurry to the nearest with great haste, or cause an incredible indifference in others. How could someone not be startled by a quarter-ton beast?

But the theriomorphic entity did not appear to be hostile. In fact, it seemed to be quite elated by the fact that it had managed to find people. So happy was it, that it gave a relatively small hop as it locked eyes on a well-dressed and quite frankly, attractive woman. However, Kotone had already started to move forward thinking that if the animal wasn't in distress then instead the woman herself might be in danger. This was a wild animal after all.

Kotone only then realized her mistake as the reindeer turned towards her and only seemed to have more zeal at her approach. A long, whistling bawl escaped from the antlered beast's throat and Kotone threw up her palms in shock. The sudden jolt caused her bundle of braids to become unbound and slide to the floor in a bend behind her as she lowered her hands in a calming gesture directed at the caribou, "Shh. Shh. Shh." The soothing hisses slid from her soft lips. She approached slowly and cautiously as she attempted to calm the animal; Deep, rimy blue eyes glanced over to the other woman (Aya) as she tilted her frosty head to the side and gave a subtle shrug of sweatered shoulders.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:47 pm
Usien/ Patel
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Hmmm. Seems like an easy idea. " He agreed. He still didn't know what he wanted for Christmas. To be frank, maybe quality time without such craziness was a good start but that seemed shallow at best because he could get that at any time. Prince's eyes would just blink looking at the craziness that was unfolding.It all came out of nowhere. Some kid was treating her like...like.. Was she, being treated like she was some broke hoe? Oh no. Oh no no no no-no. Prince could feel the crosses coming out as Patel was trying to jump quickly into action because he felt this was about to get ugly. Not only was he trying to treat her like she was broke, but the amount of money he gave wasn't even base salary for the janitor at her investment corporation. Her reaction was just as he figured but x 10. "Ummm Darling...Please calm down" Prince stated trying to get her to calm herself but he knew that probably wasn't going to happen. She was pissed. She felt she was slighted and she felt she was being put down by someone that wasn't even on her level. Unfortunately, he remembered who that was the person on the other end. "Daisuke..." he commented with a tone of disappointment. Unfortunately, he felt that there was nothing he could do. Being dragged along as Sonya pushed past him, he would give him a look almost feeling bad for him. He would then look ahead. Jewelry right? That works. Thinking he could go and look for something nice and sweet, he stopped seeing something a little crazy. Was, was that an animal? Nope. He was not getting involved. "sweetie lets go get some food"

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Waiting for her brother, she had no clue about what has transpired on the ride here. Princeton was sleeping by the time he had finally arrived and when she saw him, she almost fell off the bench. "What the ******** are you wearing? Is this some kind of joke? Where are your clothes Scarre?" He looked ridiculous in that. There was no way she was hanging out with him looking like a freaking toddler. Princeton woke up and started to growl at him. "Hey. It's okay baby. it's just my stupid brother." Once Princeton sniffed him, he wagged his tail and calmed down. "Well I have brought my secret santa gift already. I have been waiting on you to see what you wanted." Looking him over again, she couldn't take it. "I am buying you another outfit. I can't do this." Getting up, she put Princeton down to walk. "Nice onesie." someone called out. "Oh goodness. Please don't encourage his behavior." She whispered as she walked off.

ooc: All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
Aquos Dragoa

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :: 𝟻𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 xxxxxxxxx

Pads of her fingers continued to brush over soft material, her eyes cast down slightly as fine slashes that were black brows were pulled into a skeptical look. Sapphire and ruby encrusted necklace interlaced with emerald in the shape of a wreath with matching earrings and a gold bracelet, that was the set she was assumed to find, but she knew the jewelry store wouldn't have such a set just magically on sale. Surely it would have to be a custom order made and costumed to his specific needs which made her continue to entertain the idea that she was definitely just out to flaunt. Heels clicked to a stop as something begged her attention, dark hues gained awareness as she stared at....was...that a reindeer? Shock curled across porcelain features as candy red claws raised to her scarlet kissed lips, "Wh...what?" confusion sparked with fear made her back up two steps as the beast bucked wildly making her even more concerned for her own safety. Weren't reindeer supposed to be rather violent? What was one doing in the middle of a mall? There was no petting zoo or something missing their charge was there?

It dashed away after a moment towards a ghost-like wraith of a woman, though rather then looking eerie or disturbing like a real ghost she possessed a strange and ethereal beauty to her, glowing bright blue met hers and she'd tilt her head in question as the woman attempted to calm the beast. Intrigue at the friendliness between the beast and it's lack of trying to rend people with it's antlers she'd take cautious approach to the duo. Heels clicked gently to announce her arrival of being fairly close, "Do...you think it's lost?" she questioned being careful to not be more than a foot in distance to the reindeer did it decide to whirl again...or buck...or swing those antlers the wrong way. Tension was clear in the young woman's shoulders as uncertainty and question continued to roil throughout her form without letting anyone think for a second that she was comfortable with the current situation.

outfit:: formal festive

Chaos Reclaimer

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias: Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Outfit:

User Image

The holidays... Majority were probably enjoying themselves, working some cliche family fun. For those to arrive in the mall that morning, Therese had forced herself to be one of them. For the past few weeks her time had been spent investigating under the radar. No proper leads in her search had come to pass, her only trail to anything temporarily cold. The news of her friends death had hit her with the persistance to discover the truth. There was just no way they could have been killed off that easily, and Therese was naturally stubborn to accept it. Painfully so, it had been to a point she was disgressed to attend the event, in order to get her mind off her pented fustrations. There was no Way in heck she was planning on overdoing herself on an outfit. Would seem many had among the normal celebrators, based on her sightings when she had entered. Hers was possibly in between, the both, a simply adorable light blue and white dress, with red ribbon crisscrossing up the front to keep the top of the dress together. Instead of the design actually plain, the christmas features of red reindeer, candy canes, and snowflakes, covered the blue areas. Underneath she had chosen to wear black see through panty hose, her treks finishing the look. For once, her hair was parted into a casually loose, low-hanging, side-ponytail, with a giant scrunchie holding it. A rare time.in this case, the silver locks of her ponytail resting upon her shoulder. Some change up couldn't hurt.
The only reason she had put effort in her look had been specifically for that prioritizing reason. It did help for a little bit. That was until she actually got there. "He would have loved to snuff all this jolly, happy stuff." Therese could have pictured the comments in her head. She was there now, turning back home would have left poor taste. Better make most of the evening and enjoy herself as much as she could.

Signing herself up for taking part of the auction had been the first step. It was now a matter of finding a gift. The very few people she knew, she had already bought for. The auction was another story. At present, she had something square and thin in wrapping paper under her arm. Something potentially useful for a gift, but was a little too small for her to be satisfied. Pairing with someone else required buying something she would feel would benefit the other persons time. That was how Theres saw things at least. Candy and chocolates were an interesting choice, but that was too simple. Much too common. Nu uh. She had to go something more useful. It would take a bit to think, but it was something else. Something much better than dwelling and traumatizing herself on finding out if Kai Kantero was truly dead or not. The blonde certainly would not wish for her to be overly indulging on such a matter if he were standing there. "....Quite the choices they have this year."
A comment spoken to herself, she roamed her way passed a few of the stores, minding her business from the dawdling and surroundings of others. There was an interesting idea of stopping at a pet store.... A living creature would he too much. Perhaps books or some kind of magazine?? Not everyone liked to read though, and as for the magazines, there were too many choices.
It was only after about ten minutes or so of Therese walking around had a plan been finally chosen. Therese had finally thought of knew of one option by then, which only crossed her mind, as she stopped before an electronic store. Perfect. The item of her choice had been there. The price of it was a little high, but it was brand new, and would perhaps do the trick. Taking one step in, she had left after 5 minutes, making route to a dollar store to buy wrapping paper. Another step down. All that was left was to kill time before the auction. Only thing was.... How????

Ooc:

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:09 pm
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Xmas

▨✥▨

『Christmas event 』

▨✥▨

That sound! Why was she making that sound? But it was at least better than the others who was running from the poor reindeer. The animal did get that they were trying to at least acknowledge its existence and not being scared and acting like it had no rights. What was wrong with these humans! Helping pull a bigman every year and the thanks the reindeer gets in return. SHe stopped and would pose for a moment looking between the two. They seemed a little confused. Why? OH RIGHT!! The other reindeer did say that there was not much interaction between the bossman and humans. Man this was going to be tough. Maybe, she needed to be a little more forceful. "Do you understand me?" The reindeer asked in Japanse looking between the two. The words audible as if some woman was asking the question but there was no woman there. There was only a beast. "Hey, I asked you a question. this is important!! I need know if I continue this language or switch to something like Russian......But please don't make me. Putin was such a b*****d I scared speak Russian still to this day." She commented, waiting on an answer.

A smaller frame reindeer would enter into the mall a few minutes after a certain female with silverish white hair. With a nose that glowed bright red, the more teenagish reindeer would look around trying to find something. She wasn't looking for someone but more of a thing. Something a little bit similar to him. While searching the mall, it would stroll simply and talk to itself. Finding its way near the dollar store, it would stop right next to Therese and stomp in frustration. "Damn it it VIXEN. WHERE THE ******** DID YOU GO! WE NEED FIND PEOPLE HELP SANTA AND YOU TRYING TO..WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU DOING....probably eating nachos.."

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

eijiberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:19 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke sighed lightly as she began her rant and h waved his hand at prince." No worries enjoy your date. By Sonya ." he said as he proceeded to get a nice charm bracelet for DeeDee for Alex he got him a silver bracelet. He was going to leave the mall when he noticed a reindeer with a bright nose talking. He was shocked he placed a hand on it to pet it." Excuse me did you just talk hmm I wonder if this is a machine but it feels so realistic " he said to the girl next to him. Daisuke wondered if this was a live action skit they were doing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Melrose inc psrty leaving
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  

iiiCrimsonr0se

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias: Nightingale /// Lather Road

Outfit:

User Image

The dollar store had been busy as all heck with a lot of last minute shoppers like herself, each of them with unknown amounts in the carts. By the time she actually got out there, she had wrapped up the present while waiting in the lineup, paying for the paper in the process. Perhaps breakfast could be the next destination though? That was the intention anyways. When she had taken one step out of the store however, Therese had been met with a surprise. A... Reindeer with a red rose? "What on earth...." Did someone force a light upon it? All too realistic looking, there was no way a mall like this would have an expensive animatronic. Real reindeer were cheaper. This kind of situation however had turned to a twist. Did that thing just talk? There was no way that nose could be real.. It just couldn't be. The startled demeanor to the creature was all too surreal for her tastes. Like heck an animatronic in a mall would be loaded up in recordings to play a brash, cursing voice. Whatever kind of sick joke this was, it wasn't funny. If this thing weren't real, just what the hell was it? An animatronic after all, with a ventriloquist somewhere nearby? Speaking of Santa and saving this santa, and all too realistically.. Seeking Vixen?

Before she could actually take any action on the manner, the arrival on Daisuke had went on cue. Where did he teleport from? There was no other reindeer around aside from this one. No way he could have teleported from one location to another instantly. As for his questioning, and him touching the reindeer, all she could do was curl her nose. "Does it come in your custom to arrive to an item you are not sure of, touch whatever mess this animal has become, and randomly ask if it is real or not to a complete stranger? Obviously it probably hadn't spoken, and rather so, what it had said is much more important than worrying about it being real or not. Rather uncouth if you ask me...." The interest she had in the reindeer itself had been diminished by this rude starting of topic. She was unable to actually do anything about this herself because of this rude intervention, only having to stand to the side now with her arms crossed.

Ooc:

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:51 am
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Xmas

▨✥▨

『Christmas event 』

▨✥▨

These two heard it talk right? Was they going insane or just being stupid? Maybe they just didn't understand. Just like how many people didn't understand how he was a boy even though he had his antlers. Long sory. He rather not talk about it. Receiving pets from Daisuke, it would look over to Therese and give it a look. "Is he with you? Or is he someone a little more.......unrecognizable" The reindeer would ask. "Also why the pouting? Looking like you already know you about to receive coal for Xmas" he added looking the woman up and down before looking back at Daisuke. Yes, he was talking without remorse but he needed them to get over the initial shock that usually happens. He had questions

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:40 am
                                                  SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course she did. He told her not to and yet she was already going into a temper tantrum over his outfit. This wasn't something that he chose okay! Yet, she was out here acting like he wanted to be here dressed like this. Maybe this was more Christmas like. Still, he liked his original outfit better. Probably the downside to eating wings and then making your chauffeur have a raging moment. Looking at Nala and then seeing the Panther's reaction, he just sucked his teeth a little creating an audible "tcchh" before looking away. "I think I look cute and cuddly. Why so jealous" He stated with a teasing tone. She didn't find it anything of the sort. In fact, she couldn't even finish her train of thought before talking about getting another outfit for him. "It's not even that...." he started before hearing someone compliment his onesie. Oh, don't encourage him? Oh no, please...Gas me up Watching her walk off, he wondered if he should employ her to get his secret santa gifts. Maybe not. He probably could gather up something easily. Looking at the chick that complimented his onesie, he would flash a smirk. "Thanks. Yours look great as well. It wasn't my plan but it was okay" admitted. He didn't know if his comments would cause her to stop but he did glance at the twitching tail before reaching into his pocket for a cancer stick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:59 am
User Image

While the dog was just adorable its reaction to her getting close made Kris freeze in her steps, her eyes wide with an “oh this is how imma go” sort of look. If she were to be asked she would swear that she saw her life flash before her eyes, or were they model abs from a magazine she had been looking at before leaving home? Either way at least she could go happy?

Blinking Kris looked at the girl then pinched her own face. She was still alive! This meant she had much more to live for! Tilting her head she coughed as she stood up straight while the woman with the dog spoke. Guard dog? The size indeed made him a good guard dog. One pounce and Kris would surely become a pancake.

”C-can I really?” Such a quick offer to let her stick around for the dog to get used to her. It was odd, usually people were quick to want to get rid of her. ”Anything to become Bears new bestie!”
OOC: image just outfit reference. Her hair is brunette. And she wears glasses

Kurai_wolf

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:06 am
User Image
Ring - Tuner xxxxxxxxxαятємιs ωιɢнтxxxxxxxxxCottontail Beatz
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

From the way the two interacted it was clear that the onesie was not something that he had intentionally chosen, and she was asked not to encourage him. Artemis stopped shortly after the female said those words, turning just as Scarre spoke to her. Head tilting to the side her eyes eyed Scarre up and shook her head at Nala. ”Sorry can’t do that. Gotta encourage the idiots for my free source of entertainment~” she teased with a wink at Nala, a mischievous smirk on her face. She wasn’t concerned for potentially negative responses, she was a goddess after all, there was nothing they could say to her that would knock her off her pedestal.

”And of course it does. I wore mine by choice unlike you it seems. The onesie is nice. I never said anything about you in it though. Attitude is everything. I could be wearing a plastic bag and I’d still look good because I know I look good.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

::Acc.::25 ::Str.::25 ::Sta.::25 ::Jump::25 ::Air.::25
D Rank

With: Nala, panther and Scarre
Action:Sassiness! It runs in da blood!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 am
              • Ya boi raz

User Image
                User Image
                                              • It was an ache; deep and dug into the womb as naturally as marrow lies in bony process, as the winding roots lies within soil. Monte would not speak of it if she wanted to, slippery pink vessel laden with lacrimal lies: everything that she truly wishes to keep hidden. After all, loose lips sink ships, or so the saying goes. Eyne roam, swerving from her cellphone to the window, music buzzed in the background, saturating curvature neatly dressed in what is presented as university attire freshly ironed and obviously Burberry. Subtle shift in the bulky figure next to her instantly lulls visage to it, lowly perceived were bolstered folds settled in what one would think of as a lap of luxury. Still, higher they rise—a fleck of insinuation here, a twinkling ounce of fondness there—focusing in on concentrated profile.

Shadows scroll over him, signalling their arrival to the forsaken mall; places like this annoyed her. They felt enclosed, encasing. Sighing, annoyance steeled curvity, primed it with as much sass as class was covering supple assets. "I doubt we'll find anything here.... Well, torture and long lines." Of course the spaces occupied by mingling lower-tier socialites, burnouts, and gratuitous holiday decor. Truly, she'd rather be elsewhere, tucking into the quiet comfort of his bed perhaps, but dutiful agent was she and he felt the need to repay her for shrinking beloved cashmere sweater now able to fit a feline.

The peach sweet swell of her bottom lip juts out, pleading apologetic prior to pushing herself off the seat and out the door, propelling further swaying pendulum to plighted alter. Monte breathes her words betwixt biting ivories, just enough to soothe the restless tide of sour mood. Now, lazily, beneath the fog of slight mirth, eyne swerve over shoulder, catching sight of forevermore transfixed adoration. It curates a momentary halt, though not to reprimand him, on the contrary, bending vice settles to fix slipping linen white stocking. Glittering string perfected wrapped forbidden pretense, however, today was a day for window shopping so no harm, no foul in saccharine temptation. Briefly consulting the higher power in tow, bi-colored perception swallows her whole, disarming as ever, though she bristles nevertheless.

"Come on, Hyde; while I'm young." Chirping jab protests, coupled with bubbling giggles and shaken pink locks at his never-failing rapt observance. Hurriedly she crosses the threshold into the elevator that leads the duo upward into the bowels of Hell, one of its circles surely. Busy hustle and bustle sends denizens to and fro, they too enter the fray. Leisure stroll entertains idle conversation, mild even given the months spent in a back and forth tug-of-war.

Fortune favors the bold, and erected adjacent to them was one such establishment. Wicked intentions glisten, upturning cherub mien. Physique closes in, clasping grip that dwarfs her own. "This way...." Likened to wonderland trespassing, their surefooted findings paved wayside seas, debauchery painted in reds and green, merriment blissfully entertaining. Digitus slip from grasp and linger over the sheer garb, tracing the feathery frill. It wasn't for her, nose wrinkled in displeasure.

Onward.

"Hmm... what do you think about this one? You" Held upward, pressed to nubility, the outfit inches shorter than that currently fitted and altogether the top different. She would laugh at the absurdity of his justification, promoting response poised by lyrical lull already drifting amongst the other racks. "No, no. of course not, love.... Cammin' is safer, way more profitable."

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

At this point, Nala was defeated. She didn't care. This was supposed to be stress free fun. If he wanted to look like a grown child, she was going to let him. It would be a waste of her time and effort. "I swear I don't know who is older sometimes." At the girl, Nala just gave an eye roll and walked off. "If that is the case, you hang out with him today. You'll be giving him back eventually. He's a pain in the a**." With that being said, she was completely out of sight. It was time to go pay Santa a visit and tell him what she wanted for Christmas.

{Exit}
ooc: All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]