Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
[Mall Entrance] Merry Christmas to All Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:24 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke smiled at the girls responses. He wasn't bothered with her words as he simply learned to only focus on the current situation.Before he could respond the reindeer started talking which made him grin like a chesire cat. He knew the story of santa but thouhtbitbto be a myth to learn I was actually real made him a bit cheerful
" So cute so wait why are you here where is Santa more importantly ar eyou hungry?" he asked as he started scratching behind it's ears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Melrose inc psrty leaving
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:32 am
                                                  SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't know who was older? Obviously he was older considering she was acting bitchy over a Christmas outfit. She was showing exactly how she was, a little kid who still was having mood swings even though she was well past the age to know better. That was the least of his problems though. However, her idiots comment was a little surprising. It didn't stop him from his progression to his cancer stick, but it did make him curious. What was this woman on? Seem she was really full of herself. She stated she could wear a plastic bag and make it look good. It honestly made him chuckle. He felt this type of behavior before. This high degree of narcissistic style mixed with the want to bring others down. "Ohh? I guess you are a model too. It would shock me if you weren't with that confidence you spewing. I know I look good in the onesie. You don't gotta make yourself appetizing to get my attention." Scarre replied before he saw Nala walk off. She really left because of an outfit. No matter. He could find a way to entertain himself. Though he wondered, what made this chick thing she was God's gift to the world. These younger ones were intriguing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:52 pm
User Image
Ring - Tuner xxxxxxxxxαятємιs ωιɢнтxxxxxxxxxCottontail Beatz
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Older one? Had Artemis been wondering she would have learned wirh this that they were siblings. A fact that she barely registered. She from her own experience knew not to assume relationships, nor did she quite care for those of strangers. All she did was smirk in amusement as it reminded her of sibling moments with her own brother. However her attention focused on the male. Her eyes widening as his words of praise echoed in her ears like a sweet lullaby.

"Me a model?" She placed a hand on her chest for dramatic effect. "How flattering you would think so but alas I do not whore myself out for money." Artemis took the compliment wirh some grace but as he surely should have expected she quickly turned it into a jab. From how he spoke he was a model, why not take the opportunity to tease him? Sure she was a narcissist and at times took pleasure it trying to put people beneath her, but what most failed to realize was that she did this mostly as a game. A means to test and see who could stand up to a goddess like her, and who had the balls to challenge her back. So far this little exchange seemed promising.

"I prefer showing off my brains. Tickering wirh gadgets. Engineering. Tuning and what not." His praise gave him the luxury of free information on herself. "And don't worry I wasn't trying too. However some things I can't help, no more than a moth can avoid the light I can't help my charm."

::Acc.::25 ::Str.::25 ::Sta.::25 ::Jump::25 ::Air.::25
D Rank

With: Scarre
Action:Sassiness! It runs in da blood!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:32 pm
Therese Nightingheart
Lather road| human

Outfit:

User Image

How dar this raggedy hooved creature of every childrens wet dream dare try and ensulge in the aspects of her facial features!? So what if she was pouting? She had her reasons. There was no way in hells gates she was going to be telling this supposed animatronic anything. Just alone in the fact the reaction by the creature to Daisuke, based on its movement, was all too real... There had to be come catch going on still. Okay. It was real. As if that thing was actually talking though! Therese could indeed see its lips moving, but like hell she was about to start going crazy, believing Rudolph to be more than a storybook, budwised inspired animal of winter. Overrated. Like she cared even for that matter what the other person had thought of it. "Cute?" Were they under 12!? The utter craziness this thing had even believed they knew each other! "Of course not.." she had began with a scoff. "I have no idea who this random person of interference is. As if I would believe I would recieve coal, when I do not own a stocking, nor even hang on up, even if I had? There is no point of that for one who lives alone. This little comical joke can be finished anytime now. Wherever your Gepetto is, the man with the play along strings can come out now."

How in her gut she should have known it to be real. It was impossible to take the situation seriously, when this man she was thinking of as a numbskull was talking to it like a domestic cat. Why on earth was he smiling like that!? It was creeping her out. "You seem to be the type of person who jumps into vans marked free candy, if you go automatically believing this thing is actually talking to us. Perhaps use actual words as well, instead of speaking one whole sentence in one swing. Im sure neither "fakedeer" or I were able to catch all of that. Deep breaths. Breathe. At least one of us understand. Cannot speak for both of us though." Was she being a little too salty? Indeed.
Her harsh observational skills couldn't proccess everything he had said. To her it had one full sentence, as if he was being too excited for his own good. That was fine and dandy, but surely he was scaring the creature by petting it such a wierd fashion. The woman couldnt help takong a step farther away, merely hoping they would calm the hell down, and say what they were going to say. Like normal human and... Ventriloquist. If only she could get the stubbornness aside and try believing this was actually happening. For now, she had only stuck to surveying the area around them. Anything. Any cameras or small microphones about anywhere? A reluctant sigh could only be made, mere grumbling about how this was too farfetched for her comfort zone. She had stuff to do. There was no time to be listening to a skeptical like this. "... Not that im believing this whole load of speaking, but if you could kindly stop petting the thing, give it five steps of personnal space, maybe, just MAYBE, it will say what is really up. You have ten seconds to explain this "Santa" nonsense, before I walkaway, and pretend this never happened."  

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:23 am

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intriguing it would continue to be. She took the compliment that he gave and shoved it back to him. What kind of woman was this? He just shook his head, chuckling a little to blow it off. "Just because a person a model doesn't mean that they a whore. Some of us actually ave values. While others are more picky with their conquests" he explained almost rolling his eyes. Yep, she was a younger one. I didn't know much about the world. "Your charm would be more effective if it wasn't so packed with jabs, but maybe you like putting yourself up and others down. Like a young dominatrix in the making. But, I can spare you some bonus points. tuning is an interesting and skillful trade. May swing by for something one day." he commented before looking into his cellphone and taking note of the time. Festivities was getting close.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 pm
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Xmas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▨✥▨

『Christmas event 』

▨✥▨

These two was a lost cause. She already wanted to go and find someone else. In fact, she wanted to look at the two and just buck them both in the face but that wasn't going ot help anything. Looking at Therese, a pout was apparent on its face. How dare she call Santa fake and her a fakedeer!! Why... There was only one thing to do. "Comical joke? I knew you was daft but I guess if the blondie was still alive this be easier for you to understand. Do you not have an imagination? Or read any stories? Or watched the movies. It would immmediately allow for you to know what's going on! I am a reindeer! I am in need of help from...." Her words stopped as she was being petted. ......Why was he petting her! "Atleast the idiot gets it! Yes. Need santa. No. Not hungry.. AGGHHH. " The animal was frustrated and if she could just fly and not break the rules she would but she knew that would just have negative consequences on her. "I need help to find santa! Look. If you don't believe me I can just show you. Don't you dare walk away and leave me with this...this....Naive child. I will tackle you and take you into the air!! Are you afraid of heights!! I WILL SHOW YOU HEIGHTS!!" Maybe it was the fact Santa was missing and time was going by that made the reindeer more anxious. Or maybe it was the fact that she was...was calling her fake!!! Whichever one, the poor reindeer got beef.

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:22 pm

User Image
                                                User Image

• It was never a boring drive with favored co pilot in the passenger seat. From not so subtly dropped coquetry, to their coveting sidelong glances. A stampede of elephants in the room; foremost of which is presented by steadily thickening imprint aligned along right thigh. Nearly unheard of for grizzled wolf to wait so long in pouncing; as the old saying goes, once bitten twice shy. Alleged misconduct nearly crash landed sky high career once, and wariness wasn’t quick to test fate a second time.

Groaning objections incite rueful smile, and he palms opposite’s knee; giving leg a playful nudge as he speaks. ”Oh come on, we’ll make it fun. I’ll even take your picture with Santa if you’re a good girl ~”

Purring engine idles before being cut short; steel forged figure seamlessly slides from warm and cozy confinement into winter’s n**. Taking up typical position trailing handful of feet behind, enrapt observance fixates upon muscular calves pumping with each step; trailing higher still to ample swell jutting just beneath cotton hem. Elastic tugging incites bitten lipt smoldering; one that neither fails nor falters in response to direct connection to curious gaze.

Come on Hyde; while I’m young.

”Sorry, I was just... sightseeing. Tokyo’s got some real beauty; if ya know where to look ~”

Freezing digitus stowed away within pea coat, they venture along styx towards Hades accursed pits. They meld with shopping horde’s undeniable flow, specks amongst a sea until tugging hand ushers him down carnal rabbit hole. Straps, lace, and frill in abundance; he was certainly no stranger to the perfumed air of boutiques. Rough and tumble branches trail along attire composed entirely of leather straps and tiny metal loops, before less than half of a uniform is presented; much to his surprise... and pleasure. Starkissed brow rises, lip’s corners tugged upward in the beginnings of a grin as he takes a closer look.

”Oh yeah, it’s hot; you'd look like a damn dream in it."

A very wild, wet one.

Thought without a doubt, though some truths are better left unspoken.

"I just didn’t know; are you like... a dancer or whatever? N-not that I’m judgin’! Shiiittt... I wish I was half as flexible as some of them girls, honestly. And don't get me started on their core strength.”

Denial presented with alternate explanation providing clear answer. Not that either made a difference... Aside from the mental note made to go and subscribe to her private snapdat later on. As they venture through aisles of shelves and racks, a small pile begins to congregate within arms.

"Here, you should go try some of 'em on just to be sure. Pretty sure they have a gift return policy right now, but better to be safe and save a return trip."

Seated outside as she enters the changing section, he sips from water bottle while idly scrolling through notifications upon mirrored screen... before alerting chirp brings attention to a new message:

M 🍑💦🥵

attachments: 1 image

Too small?

Audible choke and chortle, unexpected asphyxiation as unveiled picture reveals silken creme adorned in wrappings demanding ravishing. Deep breath, composure regained as he grins before typing out audacious reply.

Hyde
                                                How's the back look?

Heart's pace quickens at game of chance, phone screen flipped away from view until reply comes less than a minute later. Lower half of plump assets set on proud display and enough to transfix any mortal.

Hyde
                                                Nah, perfect👌🔥

ccuppajo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                  Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                        ACC: 50 [+50]
                                        STR: 50 [---]
                                        STA: 60 (50) [---]
                                        JMP: 10 [---]
                                        AIR: 30
                                        WEAR: 15%

TRICKS: 

-----

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 am
User Image

If the male model before her took offense, he kept it too himself, his only show of annoyance being the roll of his eyes as he answered her. The ends of her lips twitched into a smirk as she found she had learned something that day. Of course the thought he was just lying did come to mind, though from the way he acted she doubted that was the case. Her words were harsh for a reason, as he clearly seemed to pick up, it was her “charm”, only part of it and it had a purpose. From past experience she had long learned that those who easily took offense even to the simplest of cruel words were either: A, mad at the fact she was speaking something they knew was true about themselves; or B, not worth her time. She didn’t need dramatic queens in her life. She had no patience for that pile of rat droppings.

Her eyebrow raised as she scoffed at his dominatrix comment, which soon turned into a quick cough as she almost choked on her own piece of gum.

”Ha! I mean… maybe… who knows but naaaaah I’m too lazy for that dominance crap. If I wanted to go out of my way to dominante the opposite gender I would do a lot better than this,” she commented as she rocked back and forth on her feet a little. ”My charm is only at about… I would say…” As she spoke and though on it she squinted her eyes before opening them again with an answer. ”30%? Being a cruel b***h takes some effort and you haven’t done anything to deserve it.” Was that a compliment? In her language yes it was, as she was only mean to those she didn’t like, and even then it depended on why she disliked them. ”If someone can’t take a few jabs here and there without taking offense… then they aren’t worth an ounce of my time.” Artemis shrugged as if such a revelation behind her mannerism were not a big deal.

”So… on a completely different topic change. You here for the Christmas auction as well?” Artemis asked quite casually and as she waited for his response she blew another bubble with her gum.

D Rank

Action:More chill and casual

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:54 pm

User Image

The difference in age was showing. Scarre seen way too many things in his 28 years that playing this game wasn't even chess but simple matching. It Took one of an older mind set to be able to match what he was intellectually putting down. It wasn't something so simple. He was playing the game as a mouse but he truly was the hunter. However, he wasn't a hunter out to kill his prey. He was a hunter that was simply out to see what his prey would  do. What makes them tick and how dangerous they were. He found it like a game. "I agree. I would hope so. Be no point in such wasted potential if this was
the true extent that you could go. I digress however. "
He starts. He probably should of packed a better alternative for this day but he surely wasn't this was one of those times a little extra boost of cancer would be lovely. He probably should quit one day. One day soon.

Opening more up in front of him, Scarre took it in. She was one of those. Everyone has that one friend who makes you wonder why would you want enemies. They are net positive but at times can really send you sinking low. That's for sure. 30% Was interesting. She was showing some modesty while also showing him the laziness she possessed. He didn't mind. He liked it. He envied it in a way. He wish he could be lazy but life wouldn't allow him to be. Even if he had money to let other people do things still was exhausting. His eyes perked a little when she mentioned the auction. An interesting curve ball to his travels. Hewas excited for it because he didn't know who he be paired with. Hopefully someone interesting and not so....uncultured. Best way he could go about it.
"I am. I consider it the treat of the day. Hopefully be delightful~ If not, well I got back up plans"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias: Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Outfit:

User Image

Okay that was it!! Between the reindeer, and this manchild, she was having enough of this poppycock! The charade could indeed stop! Had she hurt the animals feelings? She certainly gave no damns on that factor. All she wanted was to take her newly bought gift for the later on event, and get the darn thing wrapped. THIIIIIIS close she was to taking it, and chucking it at the two of them. Of course it had to bring up Kai, and remind her at the fact he was dead! She didn't even hide the loud hissing noise vibrating out of her mouth from the anger. They needed help so bad, but couldn't hold back from bringing up all too soon negative emotions!? How would this THING even know such a thing!? Practically curling her nose in anger, there was no resisting this time from pushing Daisuke by the shoulder to back away from the reindeer. Her lips practically brought her up to snarling, the normally calm and collected woman snapping herself mentally. Switching her attention from Daisuke back to the deer, her voice lowered into a cold as ice tone, lowering herself so only Rudolph could hear.
"You want help?... Make it worth my time, instead of throwing shade at someone's personal life. I'll spare the dramatics and help, but know this... Never... EVER... Try and indulge yourself into my personal issues. Do not even try and threaten me with heights. True storm riders do not fear the skies, they embrace them. Never mix me up with losers who can't handle being up a few feet off the ground. Should this end up being a wild goose chase, I will definitely give YOU some new heights of your own to fear."

Goddangit... WHY? Why was she getting pissy at this? The sooner she had said her part, Therese had only sighed at it then. Scaring it was not going to make things any easier. Threatening it even less so. With a small puff of breath, and a hesitant stare left and right, she could only sigh a second time, her shoulders slumping. "... Fine. I am crazy for agreeing to such a ridiculous predicament... but FINE. Show me." Raising back to her feet, her attention snapped to Daisuke. "Now you. You can stay along, and behave yourself, and stop fondling the reindeer... Or kindly be on your way. I am not taking along immaturity."

Ooc:
~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

iiiCrimsonr0se

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm
]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke felt the push and sighed lightly. It seemed everyone was in a grumpy mood today he simply shrugged it off as he listened to the reindeer speak.This one was a very feisty one. "Very well I will help. "✓he said before turning to the fellow storm rider and gave her a Curt nod. I will behave. So what was his last known location? Something seems a bit off m " he said before returning his attention back to Therese." I am not quite sure what this is but. I have my treks incase something else is at play. " he said in a voice only she could hear. It seemed like a crazy situation but it Santa was real maybe someone attacked him. They could not afford to be too off guard. He would have to remember to thank Prince again for the design of his treks that allowed him to switch on the fly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Melrose inc psrty leaving
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:33 pm
User Image

His he annoyed by a goddess? Such thoughts like those crossed her mind as she watched Scarre's reactions and heard his replies. If he disliked her he did not show it, at least not very openly. Perhaps he just did not care. It is not like I care if he is or not anyways. Not everyone can handle this and I don't have to change for others. Why was she thinking about this now? Usually it never crossed her mind. Was he just that good at the game? No, perhaps.... Artemis was still at the end of her teenage years after all. And no matter how much she liked to pretend she wasn't, she was still human and like everyone she had her own insecurities and faults. However, today was not one of the days she was going to reveal it. Eh.... maybe... hm.... I guess he is interesting... that could be why. It was only natural to what someone to find you just as interesting as you found them. It was not often she had someone manage to turn her own words against her.

"Ah... heading to same place indeed it seems. Though for very different reasons. I hightly doubted I would have a good time at this thing, but I... am beginning to change my mind about that." Was she implying their interaction had something to do with it? Yes... yes she was. "I came to try and socialize for... tuning reasons... business... knowing clients. All that boring a** stuff..." She trailed off clearly not excited about having to go out there to get people to do business with her. As she neared the end of the sentence she trailed off, her eyes growing wide as she remembered his comment from before. "Oh right!" Digging into her reindeer onsie pockets she pulled out a metallic cigar box decoreated with rabbits and carrots. However, rather than pull out a cig, she slipped out a business card and handed it to Scarre. "Pop by.. or call whenever you feel like getting something done."

Turning around she looked around the mall for signs as to where to head for the auction, her right hand slightly in front of her has she did so, pointing the direction out to herself. "See you there? Or is my company bearable enough we go together?" She questioned, her head turning and tilting in his direction with a playful wink. Was she flirting? Most likely. ARtemis never really gave it much thought. Words just popped out.

D Rank

Action:

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:19 pm

User Image

"For basic networking? Trying to get clients and grow yourself as a brand. Interesting you took this route. I would have thought a more aggressive route would have been taken. The fastest way to succeed by joining some big-time established company. So many are popping up in this day of age. At the same time, you probably wouldn't be able to handle sharing the spotlight with someone else. So, you went the route of your own tuning shop instead. " he responds strategically. He didn't pick up on the fact she was starting to have a good time on purpose. Did he want her to try to reiterate it? Did he not hear? Oh no, he heard. He picked up on it. He was using it as a little key. A key for Artemis, the more the game goes on because no matter what, their meetings were going to be like games. Ironically, he didn't know her name. What is she up to? his mind wondered as she was on the move. What was she getting out? Was she giving him a gift? Why would she give him a gift? At first, the excitement came as he saw the cigar box but the excitement took a little bit of a hit when no smokes came out but instead was a business card. Taking the card, he would place it in his wallet.

"I think, I will. I haven't had my treks tuned in ages" It wasn't a lie. He didn't. He also rarely storm ride without true reasoning. He liked battles but he wasn't someone looking for a fight. He had his eyes set on the regalia but he just been so busy lately with regular life. Still, he felt he could take some time. She was at least worthy of 1 visit right? As the little bunny turned and looked for signs of the auction, she would begin her move. Was she flirting with him? It would appear so. Normally, this wouldn't mean anything. The age gap was to a point that normally he just denied such women. They lacked maturity and that something in them. Artemis was making a good impression. He had nothing better to do either so he couldn't fall back. "You know, it's a handful but not too bad. Who knows how many times will I get the chance to be in your presence?" It was a teasing reply to her flirtation. Catching up to her, he would walk with her towards the Auction. "So, you not putting yourself for sale? Being nice and give someone a lucky miracle of your presence? Before crushing their spirit."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:03 am
User Image

Artemis listened as Scarre said everything he had to say, especially regarding her business plan to which she shrugged. ”I don’t care for that kind of success.” It was all she would say on the subject. She didn’t have to prove herself to him, nor explain her reasoning to doing things the way she was. Needless to say her simple sentence would make it clear to those with some intelligence to realize that she wasn’t in it for the money or the fame. However, she did not make it clear why she was a tuner. If someone wanted to know they would have to inquire. Artemis only gave so much information about herself at a time. Besides what was the point of giving her whole life story to someone she may not be with often? Not that I would mind… His presence wasn’t terrible. If it became a common occurance she wouldn’t complain, until she had reason too of course. Although things were going alright at the moment, one never knew when it could turn to a more sour path. Artemis did not suspect that would be the case, and she liked to believe she was a good judge in character…. at least now she was, but the past was in the past.

He expected something else… The young goddess pondered to herself as she couldn’t help but notice the excitement leave his face at the sight of her card. This amused her, though for now she decided to remain quiet on the matter. She would keep her musings to herself for now, after all she was already walking towards the Auction. Hearing him follow a satisfied smirk came to her lips, though it would fade to soft smile before he could notice.

Oh?...

Her smirk returned as he pointed out he didn’t know how many times he would have her company. ”If that is such a concern…” She paused for dramatic effect as a hand played with a strand of hair that was not inside her onesie. ”Could always be arranged~.” Were they flirting? It would seem so. She didn’t have any complaints. Words were harmless, usually.

Putting herself up for auction? An amused snort like chuckle escaped her lips at his comment. It came unexpectedly and as such her reaction was quite honest and unplanned, even to the point her laugh had almost need a snort. ”Well… I’ll be damned… Am I becoming that obvious to you?” She turned to face him, blue eyes piercing at him with flirtatious amusement. ”You won’t tell anyone will you?” She teased back before answering his question honestly. ”Yeah I am for auction. I… didn’t read the fine details when signing up for the event. Doesn’t matter. It’ll be interesting I hope.” There was a bit of concern, one she did her best to hide, at who would ‘buy’ her. While it was all meant for good fun, there were always characters to watch out for.

”And you? You for sale?”

D Rank

Action:

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff