Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
Sit on Santa's Lap

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:44 am
Come set on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas this year. It depends on if you were naught or nice?

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

User Image

You can also have pictures taken with Santa. Therefore, come dressed to impress.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

One by one, they all fell in line.

Just to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.

Smug grin upon face, in a chair with a naughty girl in his lap. A handsome devil in a black suit, donning a classic pair of black shades. Oh...and a Santa hat. The girl in his lap leaned back against him as she whispered some naughty things in his ear before putting a sliver of paper with her number in his hand. Just after, she got up and took her leave, blowing Santa a kiss.

Pulling shades down slightly, he tilted his head forward as his eyes examined the figure of the girl leaving. The jiggle mechanics of her a** captured his full attention.

"Merry Christmas, Hoe-Hoe Hoe..."

And who do we have stepping up to the plate this time?

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 000 ]
  • Acceleration: [135]
  • Strength: [80]
  • Stamina: [05/10[ 50/50 ]
  • Jump: [00]
  • Air Time: [00.00]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [000%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: ] Modification Type | Effect 01]
    • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
    • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
    • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "They got me ******** up!"

Trick Record:

Jubellation

Genius

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having had enough of her brother's stupidity, she decided that she was going to take a walk with Princeton to see Santa. "Hey boy. We are going to have a good day without a headache." Nala said patting her baby panther before putting him down to walk with her. Getting to the display, she would see that the line was long and there was nothing but women in the line. Moving over to the side, she would be able to see why they were all foaming in the panties. Rolling her eyes, she would think about just coming back another time when these thirsty girls weren't trying to all get in Santa's pants. Removing her cloak from her body, she would hand it over to her driver Vanessa. Vanessa would leave her to put the cloak in the limo that was parked in the parking lot. It would reveal her black and white polka dotted dress with a beautiful red ribbon tied around her waist to the point the bow made a train behind her. Nala hadn't moved back into line as she was not very sure whether or not she wanted to sit on 'Santa's lap.' Moving a strain of hair that had fallin' out if her cinnamon roll bun behind her ear, she thought that maybe she wasn't any better than them girls.She'd been standing there the whole time just staring at him openly.

ooc: All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
Jubellation

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Parents passing by turned their noses up with disgust as the lugged their kids in tow.

Murmurs beneath their breath about when security was going to toss out the p***k pretending to be Santa.

Tough.

This was the closest thing to Santa they would see, and despite ninety-nine point nine percent of the woman lined up being on the Naughty List...they were still going to get what they wanted for Christmas. And then some.

Way back of the line, sinful glare caught glimpse of a present with a big red bow on it. Nothing could get past him, he didn't miss a beat. The next lusty lucky gal in line paced toward him, adjusting her cleavage.

"Hold that thought...", accompanied by a slight gesture of the hand signalling her to pause in her tracks.

Shifting attention back to the mystery woman who wasn't exactly sold on waiting her turn to lap up with Santa. Abruptly standing from the chair, grinning as always. In the same motion, one hand grasped the top of the back of the chair.

Onward!

A very loud scraping sound pulled in everyone's attention, a result of his advance on the woman with the chair dragging the floor behind him. A brisk walk closed the distance between the two, until they were reasonably face to face.

Thud!

The chair fell into position, her gaze reflecting in deep pits of red.

"Feliz Navidad...Santa doesn't bite..."Unless you want me to. The voice in his head completed his sentence.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 225 [ 275 ]
  • Stamina: [10/10[ 50/50 ]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status: "They got me ******** up!"

Trick Record:

Jubellation

Genius

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Maybe she was just that lost in thought or her eyes were deceiving her, but it did not register that he was in front of her until she heard the thud of the chair. Princeton sat down like a good boy at her feet as the man spoke directly to her. Releasing the breath that she didn't know she was holding, Nala actually smiled.

The whispers of jealousy and annoyance could finally be heard from all the women that were standing in line before her. The huffs of disapproval and the smug comments on why was she so special. All the things Nala have heard all her life because of the attention she received of not just those opposite sex, but those of her own. The woman by no means was conceited, but she knew that her beauty was untouchable. Therefore, she walked. talked, and dressed like the beauty she was.

"Merry Christmas Santa." She finally spoke. "I believe you are leaving a trail of broken hearts." Taking a seat in his lap, she would pick up Princeton and he would lay in her lap. "Before I start to ask what I want for Christmas Santa, am I on your naughty or nice list?" Nala questioned looking at him blushing deeply. It was clear she was making them all very mad and it was rolling off her in waves. She didn't ask him to come to her, he came on his own. It made her chuckle mentally that hoes were mad.

ooc: All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
Jubellation

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Were they upset?

Had he burned them?

Oh well. They would have to line back up, and so the end of the line was now the beginning of the line. The disagreements of sluts paled in comparison to her beauty, crimson hues studying her goddess-like figure.

"They'll be cool.", he said with a light chuckle.

As she settled down, he threw an arm around her waist.

Santa eyed her with a slight smile that transitioned into a tempting bite of the lips.

"I don't think you're naughty enough to be on my naughty list, 𝒟𝒾𝑜𝓈𝒶."

Nice wasn't a bad thing though.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
New status down there. > o>'

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 225 [ 275 ]
  • Stamina: [10/10[ 50/50 ]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status: "Mine."

Trick Record:

Jubellation

Genius

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Not on the naughty list. That was interesting to hear from Santa. In all honesty, she'd been mostly a good girl this year. Expect for maybe a few wild parties, maybe a little CBD, and oh, her 21st birthday looked like an episode of girl's gone wild. Other than that, there had been on one night stands or flings. Not since she graduated college anyway.

"Well since I'm not on the naughty list, I know what I want for Christmas."

Screw them other girls. They were going to have to go be slutty somewhere else. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her hotel room key with the room number on it. Slipping Into his pants pocket, she winked. "If you so choose to do so and make hoes really mad, you know where to find me." Getting up off his lap, Princeton hopped down. "Oh, btw, I'm no one's sloppy seconds. Touch one of these little nasty girls and you can forget about me. I like my prey...fresh." With that being said, she was off to get her some food. He could follow or continue to entertain the females. He'd just better understand it was play by her rules or his 'present' was off the table.

ooc: Going to the Christmas buffet thread

All black cloak, Front of dress,Full outfit, Purse

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]