Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
Christmas Brunch Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:59 am
I don't you about you, but I like to eat. There is a Christmas Brunch buffet set up for everyone to enjoy. Please eat to your hearts content. There is plenty for everyone.

Silver Bells By Bing Crosby

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================
"Expect the unexpected~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outfit:
User Image

Sweet Jesus and deck the halls with happy joy!! Full of candy, and hugs to all who love them!! The full spring thought of Natsumi continued with bravado in her mind, take a step into the grand mall. An interesting idea for a place of choice~. She could already smell the interiors and retail stores as she passed them with a kick in her step. An odd thing, considering she had her treks on, the guards on the toes a shiny gleam froma nice good cleaning. Her location was a strange one, out of all the places in the mall. Towards the buffet that was said to take place!! Oooohhh boy, she could smell it all the way from afar, and the strength of pleasantry only became more grand. The only catch to all this good stuff: Natsumi was carrying a giant bag over her shoulder. Inside it was her present for the secret santa, and dang... This thing was a bit heavy!! It was nothing to her in terms of weight. She only cared to see who would be the lucky person who would get it!!! She could see it now!! A shadowed figure with an unidentifiable face, a big smile on their face with her present. The thought of it made her blush and giggle to herself with anticipation. Boy she loved this holiday~!!!! Present giving was fun!!!

Maybe she was a little too into it?? Judging by her choice of clothing, she was indeed big on the holiday spirit. Her treks surprisingly went well with the candycane stockings. Her own personal touched with the attire were a pair of black gloves, and. The black lace necklace with a bell on it. The rest came as it was with the outfit. How auntie Aki did wonders on oufits!!! The dress was to die for!! .... Even if the candy cane panties she wore underneath sometimes showed in her movements. Shorts would have ruined it!!!  Ah.... What was that!??? Her arrival was the most fortuitous. Was she too early?? Welp... More for her!!! She had taken no hesitation to set the present at a free table, before wheeling around the other tables to get into the buffet line. "Angh~!!!! This all loooOooooks SOOOOOO GOOOOOoooooOOOOOd!!!!
It hadn't taken long before she was already out of the line, carrying egg, bacon, toast, and some stuffing and pickles on one plate.... The other loaded with one of every cake. Taking her seat with her present, she dug in, having a lovely one person seating, until more should arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFO:
w.i.p

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:27 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Purple eyes glowed as he entered the area. He wasn't there for anything special. He was there primarily because he wanted to get in on the food action. Artemis was already there and had moved on without him. He didn't mind it though. He honestly wasn't going to come. He been feeling weird lately and he didn't know why. His eyes were the first thing that was changing. They changed colors from time to time but he didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary. He didn't have any type of crosses either so that was out of the question as well. He was wearing his usual types of outfits. He didn't dress up for the occasion as others did. When he arrived in the buffet, he was stopped and ask to be in the auction and secret santa little thing. He just looked at the woman with the sign-up board and seemed confused. It wasn't that he didn't know what she was asking, he was just surprised he was approached or even allowed to participate in such events. He would say no though. The woman wouldn't take no for an answer. After a few denials, she came up with an idea. Apollo had picked up a plate and she came but with a different approach. She offered him to sign in since he is eating at the buffet. He signed easily. Apollo didn't know he just signed himself to be auctioned off. After signing, she left and Apollo went to get some food.

2 plates were made. He had a plate that was filled with nothing but bacon, sausage, and country fried steak. The other plate would have some biscuits, pancakes, and some eggs which he would stir and mix with some unseasoned rice. Looking around, he didn't know where exactly to sit and he figured he just go to the closest table around which just so happened to be where the pink-haired one was. Placing the plates down, he would take a seat right next to Natsumi. He didn't say anything to her, his eyes focused on his food as he started to dig in. One would figure that he maybe would have done something like introducing himself, or maybe some weird flirt comment. She was cute but Apollo was...an interesting fellow. Before he could dig in, he would see someone approach the table. He just internally sighed as he looked at the male. He seemed to have a badge and looked to be one of "authority"

"Oh? I see you are crazy enough to show your face in public? Are you being good little Apollo?..... Better be. I see you not in your cell like you usually are. You be back soon. You getting a little too old to keep be getting chances......"

Apollo seemed to pause at first, but he would end up standing up looking fierce as if he was about to fight. His fist balled up with no sign that he was going to stop. The man had took 3 strips of bacon off the plate of Apollo before walking away with a smile. Apollo would sit back down and say nothing, going back to his food. A little bothered, but he didn't want to cause a scene and he justs wanted to forget about it. He felt no way about being in jail. It was only atp jail. He didn't understand what was the big deal.

::Acc.::65 ::Str.::75 ::Sta.::50 ::Jump::0 ::Air.::32.5
C Rank

With: Arty a
b]Action:Eating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================

outfit:
User Image

Ooooh~! Not only did everything look good, everything tasted good!! Natsumi couldn't help but relish in the delights of food. It hadn't taken her long to actually finish one plate. Record time on that first one. In between plate grabbing, she had managed to scurry towards the sign up for that auction to be bid on. Better now than later! This was a free chance. Gave much more time to enjoy the buffet a little longer. She had to have more of that egg, bacon, and try those hashbrowns with some maple syrup~. At least the quietness in her radius lowered down by the arrival of another this plate around. Another smart person to start with two plates. Neat~! Their demeanor left mystery, but she had no mind to him joining her table. The more the merrier~! Silent he was, which was alright. There was no need for words among food eating, as long as the food was enjoyable! She could internally agree herself, the bacon crisped to perfection, and the egg cooked just the way she liked it. A for certain confirmation by the egg being slightly runny, just enough to be a heartiful sauce for the hashbrowns. To her side, there was still a few slices of fruitcake. Sharing is caring! How prepared she was to ask him if he wanted a bite. Did someone really have to interrupt the silent enjoyment of nourishment!?
Who was this approaching figure exactly? The badge on their person had given them away to be some sort of cop. Why approach their table though? The fact it was to interrupt the gentleman sharing her table, she was fully tempted to snap at them. Thank goodness she had kept her mouth clamped shut. Any words, she probably would have been dragged down into quite a predicament. The male was taking the provocation... Well? The matter of the fact he had stood to his feet, her eyes couldn't help but widen. Was he going to fight them!? To see he had sat himself down, she was somewhat disappointed, but somewhat relieved. This was not a place for it. The cop himself would seem to leave at least. Good riddance~! Poor guy!! He lost precious bacon to walking bacon!! This was pure blasphemy!!! To touch a person's food straight off their plate was rude!!! How one could not help but puff their cheeks out by this action. "I hope you trip and fall down the stares food thief!!!" At least the cake was left alone. HE DESERVED NONE FOR THAT THEFT. SHAME.

"MY... What a buzzkill~!" No longer could Natsumi keep her mouth shut. The man clearly bothered her companion by this intrusive bologna, and though she knew nothing of Apollo, seeing negative emotion taking place before her sights was an utter no!!! At least she had a few pieces of bacon still untouched on her plate. Le STAB.
Bringing her fork down into the said food, her usual smile returned to her face, reaching to his plate to drop the bacon. "If it makes you feel any better~... He may say you are getting to old for, quote unquote, "chances," for what not.... but he's getting too old for his job~! Have you noticed his hairline~!? I must guess he may only be in his profession for.... About another year or two, should he take it easy on his heart and loose up that stiffness~! Heehee~ Maybe he needs to watch some fireworks! Oh! Or even a missus to keep him happy! That was he can leave you alone! He seems like nothing but a bullllllLlllLllly~!" Was she being too intrusive!? Maaaaybe... He could easily tell her to go away if he had wanted to. She wouldn't blame him one bit. A fifty fifty chance? Maybe they wouldn't take much note? Anything was possible!

INFO:
w.i.p
Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:33 am
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

Having done had enough from the clown, she figured a good way to distress was some food. Walking into the buffet room, she would remover her overcoat and hang it on a chair. It would reveal her all black dress that was underneath it. Walking over to the spread on the table, she would pile her plate full of food. Once she would put her plate down, she would get coffee and apple juice. Having a seat, she would say a silent prayer before eating. "You still haven't told me what you want for Christmas?" she said to Prince. "Still thinking about it darling?" She asked with a flash of her highlighter pink crosses. Layla was trying to come out and play. Sonya was being too uptight for what was supposed to be a day of fun.

occ:Sonya's Outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]
→ Battle Strength: [150]
→ Stamina: [125]
→ Jump: [75]
→ Air Time: 112.5 secs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:22 pm
User Image

A sound was not made and it probably would have come off as something of a buzzkill or something of a negative vibe. Maybe it would make Natsumi seem like she was doing too much and overstepping her boundaries. After a few moments of silence, he would look over to Natsumi and smirk for a second. "He just a man who is lucky for his position. I take care of all my bullies in the sky and let my fangs seek into them" He stated before looking at the food that was leftover. He didn't care. He would go and start eating. "I guess could be my fault being in the position but I love storm riding. I can't help sometimes getting overwhelmed in the lovely thrill of the fight. I sure you understand. You seem like a storm rider. Or at last, a woman who had an edge to her" he explained. It wasn't meant as a flirting statement but more of just something he noticed. Of course, he was taking her outfit into consideration as well. Unfortunately, this was their first time meeting. If he was actually allowed into the party he would have been more comfortable around Natsumi. He wasn't uncomfortable. He was just neutral. Well was until he noticed the bacon.

Did she give him food? His strips of bacon ended up increasing in the count and he would start to dig into the bacon. Snacking on the delicious goodness, he would stop halfway through. She was being so nice to him but she knew nothing of his past and he honestly didn't want anyone to go down for s**t that he did. He knew he brought danger everywhere he went. "Well, I can't say he isn't justified" he stated as he would begin. He would at least give her the ability to learn. If she wanted to learn more she could ask. If not, he wasn't going to volunteer anymore.

C Rank

With: Arty n Natsumi

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:16 am
Usien/ Patel
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The good part about Sonya's looks were that she was able to seem like she was in her early 30s or even late 20s even though she was much older than that. Not that he really cared about her age that much. He knew he was into older women. That was apparent. Getting to the buffet, he didn't recognize anyone that was there which was honestly fine. He didn't talk about it much but this Christmas just felt a little lonelier to him considering everything that happened. Sure, his mother was still there but his sister was gone. His auntie was gone. Maybe he was feeling a little more depressed than he let on. Was it exactly his fault? Thinking about it, it probably would of occurred still even if he wasn't involved. But he didn't know all the facts. He didn't know that his designs were not involved in what went down. He still didn't know what had gone down and the full compacity of it. He just knew CCS was in charge of it. He felt kind of numb working for them as a hobby. But after the fit he gave Sonya, he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction.

He would get a plate of his own. He had some rice that was mixed with eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, with a little cheese and salsa on top. Of course, he made sure he had his own chocolate milk with him because he didn't trust if they were going to have any there. Taking a seat, he would watch her pray before starting eating. He didn't join her in it. He felt it was useless. He felt there was no reason for it. Honestly, the past events and everything that had happened in his life and the loss of not only his family but storm riding family and watching the sadness being thrust upon the others who were affected, he felt there was no God. Look at him, he was the creation of a Gravity Child and the documentation that was on them made him almost felt like he was more man-made. Maybe it was depression setting in. Something he never experienced in full compacity before and something that only time will tell if he could handle.

When she asked her question, he was zoned out for a moment, snapping back into reality hearing her follow up question. "Oh? umm yeah. I am still thinking. Sorry, it just nothing really coming into my head for what I want for Christmas. I guess I been so spoiled?" He wondered as he would look at her gently. The flash of Pink crosses made Patel stir internally. If Prince was going to be on this kick then least Layla and Him could come out and play while they try to figure out whatever they had on their mind. He gets it. It wasn't that Patel wasn't understanding of his feelings but as a god of creation he kind of figured everything has a beginning and an end. He didn't take it personally or emotionally. He was here for a good time. He was not the empathetic side of Prince. "I know a Quiet evening with you is on the list. That's for sure"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:45 am
User Image

If anyone understood what he was feeling, it was Sonya herself. Being clinically depressed and taking pills for it everyday, she knew it wasn't easy to go day by day feeling like complete and otter s**t. Sadly someone like her had to hide the fact depression could rule her life at any point, she was a business woman. What would she look like if someone knew miss powerful wasn't as powerful as she looked. All her cracks and imperfections would be shown to the world. Something she tried to keep under wraps and would continue to keep under wraps. Plus he wasn't the only one feeling a lose, Zane had been a long time friend since she was small. He'd picked her up a many times on her way to the top. She was just a hot head fighter, but she learned pose and control with his help.

Looking at her boyfriend, she nodded. "I do spoil you. It's okay if you want nothing." Layla would smirk as she had her Christmas plans for her man. They's discussed it in private, but it was still going to be lovely. "Well have you thought of maybe buying me something?" Sonya hadn't fully let the she-demon take over. They were doing a little tug a war for control. Layla knew that eventually she was going to get her way and have her way. It was only a matter of time."Oh honey. Nothing is going to be quiet about this evening if I have my way." Layla said with a grin on her lips.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:38 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================

outfit:
User Image

Oopsies! Had she overstepped and went to far? Had that whole scene been actually sheer joking the whole time? Nah. That couldn't be! The man that uad left had seemed way too serious to pull off a good joke! By the way her companion had been silenced up, she of course would probably be considered peeping a little too much into it. Can she not mind her business!? Nope!
If the man beside her wished to remain silent, that was alright! There was no reason for his silence to have her be down for any reason, when meanwhile the situation had been none of her business in the first place. Couldn't blame Natsumi for trying though. To her, he seemed like the kind of person who would suit a smile, much better then a sullen expression. Then again, she thought a lot of people looked better with such a thing. Gotta love that eccentricness. This case was a bit different time. Her green eyes were set on trying to cheer them up anyway. It was something to do. They had time to kill. Who knew, they could even have something fun to talk about as well!!

When Natsumi had recieved  something with a positive remark after his silent streak, her eyes brightening with curiosity. Swishing a piece of egg from left to right on her plate, her attention remained focused. She had him pegged for a storm rider as it were, but to see he was a bloody road kind of rider was unexpected. Personally she had him pegged for death road, as he were being too much bothered by this cop. Hooray for not having food in the mouth!!! She would have spat it out!!!!
His own observation about herself had her amused. It was that obvious? The pink hair had to be the cause. That much was by her guess. He wouldn't have been the first. "Well~ I can admit I have had one or two scuffles with them. I can admit it.. I like to make stuff cause some fireworks while im in my zone. Nothing says a fight like some lights to sparkle up on the way! Ahahah~! I supposed there are times I overdo it.. Spent oooooone time... Just ONE Timmme... In atp prison for making a lampost fall on top of two vehicles." It was probably nothing compared to his feats, but that one had been a personal favorite of hers. Front new for a day, and the aftershock of taking 10 overtime shifts to pay off the damages. What a workout all that had been!!!
Least to say, Apollo was able to be able to admit it all to his own honesty. "Oh really?? I take it you love to live life off the edge as well? And you like to see what the unexpected could muster your way?" Her tone was between flirtation and interested for him to explain. More towards interest, a good battle story two could certainly be fun to speak up of. Conversations such as this were always enjoyable. The way he had mentioned it in it's tone, there was confirmation the man had hostory with that police office indeed. Bringing a unique point of view into her mindset, a giggle had erupted. "Were you the one who got away more times than he could have counted~? Or have you given him a wedgie off the side of a building with your fangs to top it off~!? I would love to hear just what kind of story you may possess~. Although if it is a little too much, you don't have to force yourself to say anything~!! I tend to be a bit of a nosy parker ahaha~!!!"

INFO:
w.i.p

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:41 pm
Noble Negative J3T
Usien/ Patel
User Image

Usien nodded. "In a sense I thought of many things but I landed on what might be a good gift. It's hard to figure out what to get the woman who can get whatever she wants but sentimental gifts are more than just fabric or material you know? It's definitely not an engagement. Not that I don't find you worthy or anything. I just feel its a cluttered time to have that occur during Christmas. In fact, it almost seems cheesy to be honest. "He comments. He just threw that out there not to put idea on the table but just to keep her on her toes. What did he have in mind. What did he have up his sleeve? Patel had already talked with Layla and that was kind of a hint what Prince had in mind as well. The comment that came from her lips made Prince blush wildly .Why did she say that? Here of all places!

Patel was just snickering in the background. This wasn't nothing new. He was surprised Prince was reverting back to his shy self at this time. Maybe the news and the situation was hitting him more than he let on. He remembered during that time he was heavily influenced by Ruka and Husni so maybe acting that way meant he could remember them and not feel as lonely. He knew Zane was a non-factor for Prince. It was a major factor for Sonya. Some maybe would ask curiosity of how deep it cut but that was something not meant to be ask. Besides the answer may be more shocking or less shocking than one could imagine. Patel also didn't know how he felt about Prince giving up the cross either. That was his toy!! Well, kind of. Patel strangely didn't have a strong connection to it emotionally. He knew of its power but he always felt that it was.....just an item and not a part of him. Was this how most Daisetsus were? Being able to have such power that others crave and not go crazy?

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:45 pm
User Image

"Fireworks?" he would comment looking at the pink haired woman over more and more. That didn't scream any type of road to him. Was she a fusion road? It wasn't flame. Not with the way she was going about it. This brought an interesting predicament. Apollo was interested and that was never a good thing. When he is interested in something, he wants it. What could he possibly want from Natsumi? A match of course. The ability to see what his fangs could do against these types of fireworks she was talking about. Of course this probably was a metaphor and Apollo's cavemanesqe nature was getting the best of him to the point he couldn't even realize it. Still, it was worth it. It increased when he heard about the lamp post? That was some power behind that. He wished he could say he only spent one time in atp prison but that was a pipe dream. Handcuffs and bars might as well been a fashion accessory for him. Many times he could of escaped but what would of been the point? Why would he even wanted to do it? Why would he even worry himself to go through the trouble? Maybe that's why he gets out so much. He didn't run.

Flirtation. A language he didn't know too well and one that would usually go over his head and not even penetrate his mind. This did though. Not the flirtatious tone but the interest in wanting to hear some of his old stories. Two rebels reminiscing in the chaos that they have created in the past for society. "Ironically enough, I wouldn't admit to that. I don't go looking for trouble but trouble finds me. I am highly spirited. I love the adrenaline of fighting and battling against others in the sky with my treks. The feeling of my flesh being ripped away or my body bruised. The stronger the opponent the better! It's like once I get into that zone, nothing is more satisfying. If it's not storm riding, I just do things as any other person would. Though, I guess I live on the edge because I don't let anyone take advantage of me. Disrespect easy way to get a broken jaw and I have dealt out plenty. It's gotten me.....expelled a few times. " he admits. This probably was the longest conversation he has had with anyone besides Artemis is a long time. He enjoyed it too. Maybe because she was a chaotic woman!

Hearing her giggle, he placed a few more forks of food into his mouth as she asked deeper. Deeper she wanted to go, he wasn't going to stop her. "I didn't get away.. That's for sure. I have been through many situations with that man. I will say he probably salty about the last interaction. I had gotten away from his lackeys so it was just him chasing me. Of course, I love a fight so this was just more of a thrill ride to me. He thought he had me. I was trapped in an alley way and boosting myself up the wall wasn't going to get me anywhere. Many times before then I never actually attacked him. He thought I was weak. Just some punk. I was willing to turn myself in but during the process he had slapped in the face. In a bit of rage, I had ended up unleashing 2 fangs into him. He has a scar still from the second one on his stomach. He calls it his greatest disappointment because of the backlash he received by his administration when he came back injured without me in custody. It almost cost him his job. " he comments. Giving a little insight on the situation and wetting her appetite. He was willing share more if she wanted. His Orchid eyes glowed.

C Rank

With: Arty n Natsumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:00 pm
User Image

Sonya would listen to him intently and she knew he was going to do what came from the heart. Even though they were physically involved with each, he did feel like a son to her sometimes because of how she dommed him. It was soft and gentle. She treated him with the upmost care. There was spoiling. Lots of spoiling from her. He wasn't just some toy or object to her, but someone she had grown to love dearly over the two years they've been together. You would have thought out of all the times they've slept together they'd be done link tuned, but to her knowledge, they hadn't. She'd made it perfectly clear she wasn't trying to use him. Listening to him talk, she knew he was trying to make light heart of their heavy situation. Yes, It was Christmas, but with so much family died, it felt a little gloomy. "When that moment comes, I would rather you be spontaneous than cheesy. Just saying." She chuckled. It was nice to see a blush on his cheeks. Good to know she still had that effect on him.

Sonya was masking it well, but it was eating away at her badly. While everyone normally slept their way into the family, Sonya's ties to the family was by blood. She had to earn her right to be adopted into the Daisetsu family. It was throw proving herself over and over, plus having to be bailed out of trouble, did she finally get to carry her pride. Her code was broken as well but it ended up being fixed as well along with his. The first time she met Flora and knew about the affair. It was only for a minor visit, but she came out complete. It was nice staying in contact with him from Japan until USA vs. Japan. She stay until a few months before USA was nuked.Their ties ran deep.

Finding them a table after getting plates, she would have a sit and dig in. It was nice just have a relaxing time. "Hey have you gotten a secret Santa gift for auction." She asked taking a sip of her coffee. It seems there were a few others coming to eat. Food always brought people out for sure.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:49 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================

outfit:
User Image

Hm? Would fireworks have been too strong of a word? Natsumi could only mentally shrug towards herself, if he didn't believe her. The look in his eyes from she could be able tell had contained some sort of mystery she couldn't fathom. By the way he had said nothing else based on that, rather more so his energy giving off a vibe, the woman could only keep herself from asking about the intrigue in his eyes. hm.. A taintive bite of egg, and small nibble from a corner of her toast, it was enough to let his pondering thoughts or real reason for silence to run through. Natsumi herself could have spilt the beans, but where was the fun in just giving away what cards were in the sleeve? A simple bit of gambling for the mind. That much she could give him out of the sheer playful side to her. Other than that, it helped her conclude by the more they spoke, he was indeed someone who liked to find new opponents. The proving had been within his reminiscing as he spoke.

Apollo was certainly a warrior, no doubt about it. Challenging himself not only for survival, but for pride, and for the thrill of the fight. Taking on people old and new, always seeking that higher bar of power for the sake of testing himself against the forces of life. Topping that off with the excitement behind it all, and doing all of this to also feel the essence of life, and the his soul enjoying what he loves most, no matter how much chaos follows. This was all Natsumi was understanding based on this, which brought a nice dosage of respect earned towards the man. "Oh really~?"
This sort of lifestyle had a nice familiar ring to it, and it was one she herself could full agree with. His unexpected truth of being expelled had her taking it rather calm, keeping herself vaguely comfortable to listen. The experiences of others, and their reason to fight, were things she enjoyed listening to when the chance ever arose. Her own self had been taking sips of her drink as he had spoken through this, with her giggle in between wishing for him to continue. Many of it was making sense.

Carrying on more towards the cops and the cuffs life, Natsumi had herself leaning forward in her seat a little, the last of her toast in her hands, elbows on the edge of the table. With the obvious spark of interest on her face, she quietly listened as he had spoken, her casual approach to the attention keeping her on hold to his every word. "An alleyway!?" Quite the predictable sorts of terrain police normally expect to catch somebody in. Quite disgusting of the officer to have slapped him, considering he had been about to cooperate. "oh my! I do not blame you one bit for retaliating!" Not one, but TWO fangs!? The fact the man was carrying a scar mark from one out of two fangs, it lead her to curiosity upon what happened with the first fang. "Hopefully the first one hit him too."

All the pieces were fitting a little together from what she was able to be told, once he had finished speaking. Processing all of it to herself, Natsumi had calmly sat back, bringing her hands to her lips, the fingers pressed together. "I will admit, that storm riding, and battling in the sky, is always quite a rush many others are either too scared to do, or are unable to do. To see those who face it with their fighting spirit at their highest peak, fighting tooth and nail in those skies for themselves, and not for the sake of proving anything to anyone... Though you have faced hardships in between, you are here today as not only a survivor of many skies, but as a man who seems to have the thrill of life itself to guide you along the winds of fate and time. I find that pretty awesome! Dangerous of course, but awesome~! Enjoying life in such a way surely sounds very adventurous~." Stopping herself to dabble onto a slice of pancake, she was trying to keep herself from going overboard on the exciting charts, failing somewhat when she had continued on speaking. There was no missing the orchid glow in this matter, her head tilting slightly with interest to know why that was happening. "If it is one thing I cannot stand, it is a man who would dare strike upon somebody who submitted in upon their own accord, and against their very code, only to have been slapped so unnecessarily, and disrespectfully. The fact he is on the side of law, especially on the force, disgusts me. If I were him, I would be taking that scar as a lesson to never underestimate the opponent, no matter the situation, as well as knowing when to take things with more caution no matter how an opponent looks before you. Expect the unexpected! A code I follow very well to my heart, and should easily recommend to him on account of his stupidity." Twirling the fork in circles on her right hand, she kept her eye contact well, before finally cracking back the smile she had hiding from her disgust of the officer. "I take it he hasn't learned his lesson though has he? Would he be considered a hounder? I do hope you have managed to cause more on him~." By these words, Natsumi had proceeded back to resting her head against her left hand, using the left pressing on the table edge. It was clear by her look she was looking forward to hearing more, if he had any more to tell. Getting drunk off the story telling, and listening, was rather enjoying. It more had her opening up to want to try and challenge him a little herself.

INFO:
w.i.p
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 pm
Usien/ Patel
User Image

Marriage? Something he had on his mind for a minute but it was only an after thought now. He wasn't in any shape to try tie any knots. Not right now. He knew Sonya probably wasn't either. However, her comment would be taken into consideration. Less cheesy would do the trick, but now the question was when would be a perfect opportunity? Once they made it to the table
he would nod at her question. "I didn't buy it. I made it. Simple and efficient. Plus, I suck at shopping any ways so I wouldn't even know what to get people if I even tried" He comments. It was the truth. What do you get a stranger when you don't even know a good gift to give your own sister or family? Digging into the food, he would look up at her and think for a moment. He wondered what was on her mind. He knew the answer, but he didn't want to open that darkness up. They probably both didn't want to go down that road. However, if they both kept it bottled up then what was going to happen? Will it explode? Will it just make their relationship toxic? "Spontaneous You say? You had something in mind?" It was a legitimate question, but it was also something to try bring a more light hearted conversation out then to go to depression side of things.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:29 pm
User Image

With the way Natsumi was looking in on him, one would think that Apollo was a natural story teller. Someone who was use to telling exciting stories. Like an oracle of old. However, he wasn't. He was someone who was simple and easy. He just told it how it was. He told the truth no matter how much people would hate it. That was the thing. The fact he told this truth and it was so exciting. One could see that he had Natsumi eating out the palm of his hands. However, that wasn't the intention. In fact, it was the exact opposite. He was giving her a warning. A fair warning. A warning that he was someone dangerous and yet it seems he was someone that was wanting to get burned by this danger no matter what's the cost of the danger was. For some it was injury. For others, it could even be life. He never taken a life before. Not one that he could fully remember. He has injured many though. With storm riding, who hasn't though? Once she sat back and processed everything, there was no judgement but a continuous of a conversation. His eyes glanced towards hers curious just how much she was similar to him. Maybe not similar, but more understanding of the storm riding spirit. He wasn't just a storm rider of the newer generation. He wanted all of it. He wanted the rush. The feeling. The danger. The knowledge that one is doing something rebellious! Flight of one's wings!

"That's one word for it. It's like a major adventure. It's only just beginning though. Only being at C rank. I know there are others out there that are way stronger than me. Those with fingers that are bigger, sharper, and can cut deeper. I can imagine that it will be major trials in the future for me. However, I must also make sure to stay sharp... I am sure you heard" He started before looking around. "It seems that something may bring me to my end one day. Storm riding has always been serious but the recent assassinations almost of older riders. It is becoming to be a bit more...dare I say, lustful to be on top. May just be the bloody road rider in me. As for him...a hound definitely fits the description I would have for him. A dog that is always on my case no matter what I am doing. I like the sound of that. Unfortunately, I haven't done much more damage to the man. He is on the side of the law which is the antithesis to riders. Even with riding legalized, it always feel someone is still watching over your back. Designated areas. Insurance. It defeats the whole ordeal of chaos and freedom. Though, maybe next time you see him you could just throw a piece of toast or something at him. Though, I don't think it be nice seeing you in handcuffs though. "

A point someone would of probably capitalized on if they were perverted or more of a flirtatious nature. Apollo unfortunately wasn't so a perfect set up was wasted! "Of course, I could go on forever about my run ins with him but that would do no good. Especially when there are better ideas. You seem to be a cool person. There is a gathering of riders that going to be happening in a few days. Going to be at the Zoo. Possibility of chaos. Battles galore. Just note, you could possibly run into the law as well. If you don't mind that, why don't you come with me to the rally? Maybe compete in some battles yourself? You know how to throw hands right?"

C Rank

With:Natsumi

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items