Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply -
Christmas Brunch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 pm
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

Sonya would laugh as he said he was bad a buying gifts for people he didn't know. Heck he even admitted he was bad a shopping in general and she could agree 100%. She felt the heaviness, but someone was going to have to lighten the mood. This was hard for them both in more ways than one. There was many things on her mind, but one thing should have been clear. She wanted some retribution for his friend's death. It was hard to just sit back and wait to dismantle the people responsible for him being gone. It was boiling deeply inside of her and when she did cut lose, it was going to be hell to pay for everyone involved. Moves and countermoves. When she did snap back out of her thought, it was Prince asking her about did she have an idea about what she wanted her proposal to be like. She just shook her head. "Honey I am one of those girls that never dreamed about getting married. I that I was just going to be successful and alone with maybe a boy toy here and there." She explained as she continued on eating her breakfast.

occ:Sonya's Outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]
→ Battle Strength: [150]
→ Stamina: [125]
→ Jump: [75]
→ Air Time: 112.5 secs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:34 pm
Usien/ Patel
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A boy toy? Wait a second? He looked at her with a blink, thinking about that for a second. "Wait was that how this started? Was I just the benefactor boy toy of a sugar mama?" Man, that felt a bad man. Superbad. Looking around, he would wait for an answer while thinking about the second part of her statement. Or was it the first part? That admits of future had him a little ******** up. "I mean. It has to be something to think about right? Or we just never get married. I sure that be fine too with you if you never thought about it" He could probably be highly wrong but he was putting it out there. If that was the fact, then he could not think about such things. Then what would the relationship be? A long time of high life and luxery?

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:02 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================
"Expect the unexpected~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outfit:
User Image

How silly this boy was thinking on trying to warn her off with his past life. To those who knew Natsumi, she never judged a person based off a few mistakes in their life. She couldn't blame him for trying to do so at least. The warning would fall on deaf ears. She much preferred to hear people's mistakes and stories in their past! There was no shaming a single soul. This was another example of showing the world had no perfect existences out there. Hearing the imperfections of one person, was twice as better than hearing how fantastic someone was, with no mistakes to show. Mistakes and experiences were how humans can truly exist! This was all something she had learnt to heart fro her own familiar past mistakes and experiences. Natsumi was just that kind of girl. In this case, the more she heard, the more interest on watching a battle of his own had picked up. He claimed himself as only a C ranked storm rider, but he was more successful than her own D ranking. When Apollo had began looking around a moment, that had Natsumi wondering if he was watching around for the cop again or not. "Everything alright? I don't hear or see him nearby, I think all is well~."

The assassinations.
That reminder had her shivering. With the upcoming assassinations, work hours had slowly been dropping. People needed to stop this killing bologna!!! Was he really that prepared for any kind of danger as this? How she wishes she had that kind lust for battle to go as far as fully risking full on death. Even she had some limit to how much fighting could be withstood. They could both at least agree his pursuer was a perfect mutt. So hard it was to hold in the commentary of that man trying to chase him in the form of an actual dog. An old bull dog suited his look!!! "It is ironic how they run things indeed when you think on it. They claim to be on the side of law and justice, but cannot hold themself from trying to leash what is meant to be the freedom to choose our own choices and act upon them, even before the good or bad can actually happen. He deserves a whole drink of a grande sized hot coffee in his lap or his head~! You may be right on the toast... Less burning, more funatics on hiding and trying to avoid making it obvious it was me~!" There was no hiding that laughter of mischief, although the handcuffs comment had went way over her head as well, more good natured towards his kindness in the sense of him unwishing her arrest. "I'll be alright, I promise~! I pinky swear~!" Natsumi had even went as far as crossing one pinky with the other, ceasing herself on the whole fork spinning at long last. Before she could properly finish this small bit of childishness, her face lit up to the idea of a hangout. The zoo!? This kind of buddy buddy hang out had her almost jumping out of her seat by the idea. "Hm~! I will be off that day, and as far as I know I have no plans. A little law running never hurt me any. I would love to tag along and come join in on the fun~!!!!! I only hope my tech I've been trying to get into working will be done by then. If not I will still come as I am~!! Er... Not dressed like this of course. Ahahah!!! I shall do my very best! Here!!"
Shuffling into her purse a moment, there Natsumi had placed her shitlist notebook and pen on the table. Writing down her number on a free page, she ripped it out, sliding it over to him. "Just let me know when you want to meet and I'll be sure to be there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFO:
w.i.p
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:19 pm
User Image

Sonya looked back to him with a straight face and answered him. "Yes. That is what you were when this first started out. Am I ashamed of it? No." She said continuing on with her meal until he spoke the second part that kind of broke her heart a bit. Sighing softly, she figured it was time to out her cards on the table. This had been her mindset for so long, that marriage never crossed her mind. At least not until now with them speaking about it. Taking a moment to reflect, she was seeing if she could see herself walking down the aisle in a all white gown. The more she thought about it, the more she smiled. If she saw nothing else in this vision, it was her in this gorgeous gown smiling from ear to ear. "I think we are having a misunderstanding my love. Over these past two years, you have become my heart and soul. If you were to leave, I would probably not know what to do. You've become a vital part of my life that I cannot live without. Marrying you would be the biggest thing in my life I thought I'd never accomplish." Once she made herself clear, she went and got more juice and coffee for herself.

occ:Sonya's Outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:22 pm
Usien, Prince of the Ring Road
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Processing this new information did hurt Usien a little but that was more because he didn't understand relationships and just general needs of a woman. Boy toys weren't anything new. In fact, it was probably more of the role he played if he noticed. Annabelle wasn't a healthy relationship. Sonya...was with its ups and down ad it was those things he just was going to have to deal with no matter who he ends up with. It never truly about how it all starts. It's where you go with it. Did Prince know this? Or was he ignorant of this? Considering his family, he shouldn't be. Then again, he wasn't the main example of a Daisetsu. He would nod at her declaration, a small smile on his face. The sweetest thing he had heard and honestly something that he needed to hear. It erased all doubt. Imagining what she could look like in all white, it messed him up a bit. In more ways than one. Drinking some water to quench his thirst, he wondered how this auction and secret Santa thing was going to go. Maybe it was going to start soon?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:16 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I think you would relish in the chaos instead of trying to be conspicuous to the fact it was you all along. I got nothing against that. I dig it in a way. If you not able to stomach the actions that you do, then are you sure you can handle the repercussions that come from them? I always lived by this" He informed. With the handcuff commentary going over both their heads. It was safe to say they were similar in some ways and different in others which made it interesting. Apollo never met someone, that actually got his side of storm riding and freedom. There was always limits. Always people stating when things are "too far"

She seemed okay with it all. Even okay with the handcuffs. Even going so far as making a promise. Not just any promise. A pinky promise. His eyes looked upon her pinky for a moment and it transported him to his childhood. It reminded him of his sister Artemis in a way. She was the only person he ever made any true promise too. More of a promise for protection. However, this was different. This was not a promise that felt like a burden. This was freedom of responsibility. A freedom of coming back and feeling as if he was to blame if things don't go right. The feeling of nostalgic childhood innocence was popped by hyperness at the potential. She was down with the Zoo party. Great.

Hearing her confirmation, he tried his hand at a joke. She stated she wouldn't come dressed like that. Granted, compared to the places he been, that kind of dressing wouldn't be too far out of the woodwork. The short skirt combo. "The outfit isn't bad, but I guess a Christmas theme rider be a little too much. Maybe if the colors and patterns were different, it wouldn't be too bad. Either way, just keep the event a secret. While many people will be there, don't need the police catching wind" He informed Natsumi. He was sure she probably could keep a secret. She seemed like the type considering her job probably made her keep in rude comments about certain guests.

His phone would beep for a moment, a text message sent to him ironically in regards to the very thing they were talking about. It had the full details of everything that was going on. The romantic and crazy parts he didn't care about The dancing club scene wasn't his fortee either. The mentioning of the battles, which he already knew was going to occur, excited him. What made it even crazier. the animals were going to be unlocked so battles were going to take palce with risk of injury and possibly getting mauled by a bear or a tiger or two. Not too shabby. He couldn't wait to enter the lions den! Seeing the paper that was slid towards him, he would immediately put in Natsumi's number. Though, what nickname to put it under was the question. He never used actual names in his phone just because of how many times he been locked up. He came to a decision. He saved her as "Pink Flavored Bacon" What did that even mean? Well, Apollo wasn't...that creative. It was good enough he remember who it was no problem. "I look foward to it. If want to bring friends that's fine. Just make sure they are...you know. Not a snitch"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

::Acc.::65 ::Str.::75 ::Sta.::50 ::Jump::0 ::Air.::32.5
C Rank

With:Natsumi
b]Action:Eating

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:19 pm
User Image

He didn't seem to respond to her and that was fine. She had dropped a bombshell on him. Either way, she hoped that he understood where she was coming from and things would start to go better for them. She loved him a great deal. More than he would ever know. It wasn't just about the sex and buying him things anymore. He didn't even sleep in his boy toy room. Every night, he was with her. Where she could cuddle him and hold him close. When she got up to do work, she could look at him still sleeping from her desk and smile. He may not know it, but he made her stronger than she had ever been in her lifetime. Her therapist even told her that they way she talked about him in their session show just how much he was helping her. Being done with her meal, she looked at him with this huge smile on her face. Yep, she was so ready for the day he got down on one knee. She wasn't going to know how to act.

Getting up to start to throw her things away, it should be time for them to do the auction already. "Let's go check out auction. I think it is time to get it going." Grabbing her coat and items, she would take his hand in hers and they would make their way to the big grand stage area to see if things could start to heat up in this event.

occ: We are going to get this auction started!
Sonya's Outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara
=================
"Expect the unexpected~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outfit:
User Image

Phew! Having been a bit unsure of some earlier remarks, Apollo was instead giving the opposite expectation. A notion she should have known from the beginning, instead of dwelling on the last minute anxieties of unsurity. Who knew she was gonna meet another with the same chaotic antics of choice? Chaos and fun were always the most fantastic to go with! It was all the excitedness behind it all! Of course there was a line. It was a line she was never afraid to cross from time to time. Natsumi was her own level of chill on such factors. Even going so far as to projecting in the best way possible through emotional means! Even the pinky promising in this case. Though she had no clue how nostalgic the motion had made her companion feel, she could see he was alright with her accepting the offer for the zoo. "Great~!" she had truly been both relieved and excited, a more merry bounce in her step.

Her bounce however had settled itself a little, his form of joking having her smirk playfull in return. The outfit was okay aside from the color? Such a wonderment had filled Natsumi's mind, herself pondering with imagination on just how many people he had seen before with the same sorts of attire. With the added warning about the cops however, her smirk had widened itself a little, bringing her to contributing to his amusing joke. "Hoohoo~! I'll simply remember that! I COULD always arrive in less, but I am not sch a woman~! Need eyes to focus on the fun, not the conquest of a birthday suit hehehe~! I could arrive in a maid suit even for the laughs~!" After a bit of laughter, Natsumi had finally been able to speak more, sobering up a little. "All joking aside, I will dress like the awesome girl I can be sometimes, and of course, keep this whole matter a secret~! Nothing ruins the fun more than those trying to oppress~!" She unfortunately had the habit of such a skill on hiding the true commentary. In this case she was fully hearted and serious on keeping her mouth shut, all the more honored she was asked to begin with. As if she was going to ruin his promise by being a blabber mouth! Blabbermouths were the uncoolest thing ever!!! They were the kind of beings who deserved a good burning at the stake!!! This was not the with hunting years of course, so stakes were out of the question! The burning option however.....

With a hopes of him on keeping his own end of the bargain for the invite, the sound of his phone had her jump. Having been so happy, ever noise around her had remained out of her focus till the beeping had occurred. "A secret admirer perhaps~?" Completely kidding on the thought, she had to have pegged it for something important at least. The look was enough to hint, though the mystery had still been hanging there. Apollo had at least added her number while he was at it, having her own phone out of her pocket while he was working on the typing. Checking her texts, there was only one. One of her coworkers at that. Replying to the quick note, she had closed up the phone once he hag began on talking with her again. "Same here!! I have always wanted to go see the penguins and cheetahs~! At the mention of friends she had simply waved a hand of reassurance at him, playing with her hair. "You have no worries there! I was only planning on bringing me, myself, and I!! You know, to avoid the extra attention than there is already going to be there!" The one thing she did not mention, was the small factor on her only friends being coworkers, and among them, most avoided such events, or chose not to deal with air treks outside of work, due to having to wear them as a work attire requirement. "I will definitely be going there, and I do plan to see how much one can give a good time out there~! hee, and even add my own flair of fun in the midst!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFO:
w.i.p
Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2