Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Robin x Isis] A Tree-Walkers Guide to the Territory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image

Robin had proposed the idea to Riversong a while ago: that they make their own Clan that would live in the trees and accept loners or rogues or other Clan cats. A safe haven for anyone who loved trees as much as they did who wanted to get away from some aspect of their own lives. Or both. Both was good.

However, having a Clan, Riversong had pointed out with a smile, meant having more than two cats involved.
"Well there's an easy solution! I'll go ahead and find cats! We both can! We can worry about the matters of territory and such forth after we get a proper group together."

Thus, Robin found herself traveling for once, without her mate at her side, traveling across branches from tree to tree. She kept her gaze out along the branches, of course, but she was also glancing at the ground. Most cats, the poor fools, could be found on the ground.

"It'll be okay." She told herself as she traveled. "I can show them the better way of living."

Falcona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Isis sighed and jumped to another branch with a soft thud. She was having a hard time catching prey and while she can go down to the ground, she loathed being seen by any other cat. Thus is her predicament. She glanced down from the branch she was on, crouching low to see if she can see any small bug or mouse...or anything.

"Nice one Isis, you'll never get food at this rate..."
she berated herself as she slowly made herself comfortable on the branch she was on. Observing, she barely missed a blur of colour. Squinting and hairs standing on end, she waited for the blur to move again. 'A cat?' she thought. There were never many cats that liked being in the trees. She knew caused her siblings were those that, when they did manage to climb, could not for the life of them get back down said tree and needed their twolegs to help them. She rolled her eyes and hissed a little at the memory. She was glad she managed to run away when she could, batting at her little scarab necklace.

belloblossom

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:57 am
Robin heard them before she saw them. She knew the way a branch rustled under the weight of a bird versus a squirrel and the way it swayed under the weight of a cat. Her gaze shot up, dual-colored eyes searching for the source among the branches.

"Riversong?" She called, wondering if her mate had back-tracked and come back around to find her, but she was certain her mate wouldn't hide from her like this other certainly was. Squinting, she found what she was looking for. Nearly completely camouflaged thanks to their pale and spotted coat, Robin would've surely missed them had she not been looking.

"Oh! Hello there!" She mewed and started towards the other cat. "Don't despair, I mean you no harm." She flicked her ears by way of greeting. "My name is Robin. Are you stuck?" She asked, tasting the air. To see a cat in a tree... was there danger about? With only herself and Riversong as an exception, she met very few who went into trees willingly, unless there was a threat nearby.

Falcona
Sorry for the late reply! I'm still interested in this RP if you are! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:10 pm
Isis tilted her head. Who is Riversong? She eyed the cat when suddenly she stared into the multicolored eyes of a very peculiar cat. She startled a little when the cat made her way towards her, but she hunkered down a little, ears flat. Isis almost fled when Robin said she meant her no harm. Isis will be the judge of that. Squinting, she noted the colour of the she-cat's coat, noting the circles of color.

"Stuck?? Do I look stuck?" Isis replied, a little offended, standing up from her crouched position. "Never seen a cat climb a tree?" She was not sure about this cat as well, knowing that not many cats enjoy being in the trees. She knew that there was no danger at this point in time so she knew this cat was something a little different. "Isis", she muttered, judging Robin from a distance.

belloblossom
No worries, I am still interested to see how Robin convinces Isis to be with Treenclan :3 )

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:15 pm
Robin peered at the cat, a she-cat she identified once she got closer. Terribly skinny too, was she underfed? But... eyeing the collar at her neck she found herself more puzzled than before. She could understand being skinny in this weather, but that collar. Wasn't she a kittypet?

"I've seen plenty of cats climb trees." She replied, unfazed by the affronted attitude of the spotted cat. "But I've also seen plenty of cats realize how far up they've come and refuse to move from their spot." She rolled her eyes and huffed her amusement. As she returned her gaze to the cat, Isis, as she introduced herself, she smiled. "But I must say, you look rather comfortable among these branches." She stretched along the one she was perched on. "Always nice to find another tree-lover, assuming that's what you are. I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong." She added with a half-smile.

"It's rare these days to see cats looking so comfortable in trees." She went on. "Though I plan to change that. I want to make a home for cats in the trees, to any cat who would want to be, that is." She stood. "I'd offer you a spot there, but judging by that collar of yours," Balancing on three paws, Robin gestured with her free paw towards her throat. "You've already got a home to return to, so you would have no need of mine." She shrugged. "Too bad, though, if you don't mind me saying so."

Falcona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:33 pm
Isis listened, still wary of Robin as she herself never knew other cats that loved to climb trees.She pondered the tree lover statement and mewed in confusion. She was not a tree lover per se, but it offered her a new perspective on safety and gives her more a confidence boost than on the ground. "It is now my home...and my protection..." she mewed in reply.

Confused when Robin pointed to her throat, she herself reached for the scarab necklace that her two legs had provided to her a few weeks before she ran away, having been the victim of constant bullying by her siblings. Just because she liked mythology and seeing the world does not mean she needs to be ostracized. "It is a remnant of my past, my life before I become apart of the trees." She mewed, head tilted. She is intrigued by this cat, but a part of her says she will be still feel alone despite all this...

belloblossom

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:10 pm
Robin nodded in understanding.
"I know it all to well about acting as a point of protection. That's how I was taught, originally. My mom was, uh, very concerned about the dangers of the ground, so whenever anything came by or if she smelled something new, it was always 'Get up a tree, up a tree.' We'd go back down once the threat passed, but after a while I just decided to stay up, rather than go down. You can do more in trees than use them as protection. You can hunt here and Riversong tells me there are herbs you can find too, to help you if you get sick, but I don't know much about that." She shrugged her shoulders, her tail drifting behind her slightly to provide better balance as she moved.

"A remnant, eh? That is to say, you don't live with Twolegs anymore." It was beginning to seem that the skinny she-cat in front of her was a loner, much like Robin was before she went about this making a Clan business. "Well, if that's the case, and you don't have a home or family of your own waiting for you, why not join me and mine?" She offered. "We could always use more helping paws around the camp and we share food and we're nearly always in the trees." She offered. "Whaddya say? You can ask questions, before you answer, if you have any." She added.

Falcona

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:20 pm
Isis mewed in wonder; she never knew that there were cats like her that climbed the trees, let alone stayed closer to the sky. She tilted her head at the sound of herbs. Being apart of a family that loved herbs (and possibly tea-drinking, she was not sure, her old Twolegs family was quite...strange...) "My twolegs loved herbs of any kind when I was with them..." she replied as she nudged herself into a comfortable position on the branch. "I ran from my home not because of my twolegs family... but of my siblings, who did not understand how different..." She trailed off, the memory bittersweet. She did not understand why she was talking to Robin about her past...after all, she did leave her past behind and became a new cat.

"Clan..." She mewed softly, eyeing the cat before her. Will she be judged for being different? Robin did not seem like the type but she was worried and thus wanted to voice her concerns. "I..." She stopped, eyes showing signs of worry, and possibly fear. To be apart of something bigger than herself...What is she to do?

belloblossom
Sorry for the delayed reply... D:

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm
Robin's ears perked in interest when the Isis mentioned that her twolegs had liked herbs and she considered this information. She considered things further when the new she-cat explained that she had run away from her home, because of her siblings. Robin's expression turned sympathetic, but open as she watched the she-cat process her offer.

"You don't have to make a decision to stay right away. You could come in for a trial period, sort of. Give it until the next half moon and if you don't like Clan life, then you don't have to stay, though I'm sure we would be sorry to see you go." Robin offered to Isis. "Does that help?"

Falcona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 am
Isis pondered Robin's statement. A trial period... That sounded...well, it sounded very nice. She mewed in acknowledgement. "If...If I may try..." She paused. "I would..." She was having a hard time saying things. She had always been in shadows. And now she will be known as a clan member.

"That helps...Yes, it will help. I am not sure what use I can be to the clan...but you seem...headstrong...and you might know where I can belong..." She tilted her hear, ear twitching.

belloblossom
Short reply...

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash