Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki
{Neutral} Air-Rail Hotel~! Stormriders welcome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Air-Rail Hotel~!!! An all inclusive hotel for Storm riders only!!!!

This Delhi-inspired building contains over 600 rooms, and 4 state of the art, underground arenas, to accommodate stormriders in their training and competitions. We also have an indoor gym, pool, sauna, and an arcade for the gamers at heart! We also have an excellent chef and 4 star restaurant, with an all you can eat cuisine special on Thursdays and Saturdays!!!

Our staff is hosted with lovely ladies and gentleman, with anime inspired maid/butler outfits, and black air treks specifically for dress code. Dutiful, professional, and friendly environment are the main goals, and suiting to the guests needs are a must! They will do their utmost best to be sure you have a fantastic stay.

Prices:
Single rooms: $100 - $190 Dollars a night. ($190 for penthouse suites)
Double rooms: $210- $275 dollars a night. ($275 for penthouse suites)

STAFF: WIP
Manager/Owner: Killu-ah Neijon
NPC Owner
-no nonsense woman, dutiful in her management skills.

RECEPTIONISTS:
Anya Lizeer
-peppy, cheerful, and contains a Russian nationality {NPC}
Raimon Baynes
-stoic, casual, charming smile, Has a Southern Accent. {NPC}

SECURITY:
head of security:Adrian Aristole
German accent, straightforward, won't hesitate to handle bad situations.{NPC}

MAIDS (Staff):
RPC- Natsumi Yukihara (played by eijiberry)
-spontaneous, professional, willing to make sure guests have a fantastic time
Ariella Laronge

BUTLERS(Staff):
Sven Lisberg

-Serious, quiet, and fulfills his job with clear signs of a perfectionist (NPC)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:34 am
User ImageUser Image

A limo pulled up to the hotel and the driver would exit the car. Walking over to the right side if the car, the driver would open the door. "Thank you so much Vanessa. Scarre and Bianca should be here soon." The driver would tip her hat at the young woman waiting for her to exit the car. "Come on boy. Let's go." A baby black panther jumped out the limo. Since she visited a friend back in the US a year and a half ago who had a black panther, she had to get one. Vanessa would get her suitcase out of the limo trunk. Nala waited as she didn't make a move without Vanessa by her side.

Finally having all her things and Princeton on a leash, she would walk into the hotel. It was a beautiful place. "I like this a lot. It looks like a top notch hotel." Vanessa nodded in agreement. Going to the front desk, she pulled out her black card. "Double room penthouse suit. Me and my brother will staying here. I am the daughter of an government official. If you want I can call my father to prove the card is valid or the bank. I don't mind. I am always being told how do you have a black card." Nala would hope that all she had to go was call the bank to confirm the card and get their room keys before Scarre showed up.

ooc:

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:03 pm
                                                  SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ewww. Such bad grammer. It's a government official Nala. Keep on and daddy going to send you back to school" a voice stated. Entering into the hotel, the male would walk in dressed in a white dressed shirt and black jeans. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail with his hands in his pocket. Looking over at the counter to the person who was going to be on the receiving end of Nala's black card, he flashed a smile before walking closer to the counter. "If her's doesn't work then daddy probably cut her off for going over her allowance again." he comments before putting an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He didn't lit it, but instead just kept it in as more of a stylistic choice. Bianca would come in behind him pulling his bag inside and keeping a grip on it. Bianca wasn't going to get into their conversation. It was same old story with them two. How were they siblings? They act more like catty brats at time.

Looking at Bianca, he would whistle in a seductive tone just to give her s**t for his own enjoyment. He was playing the playboy role. The flirtatious role even though he wasn't someone who actually commit to the devil's tango. Smirking and seeing Bianca turn her head and react in a Tsundere type way, he would walk over to her and give her a kiss on the cheek which immediately got him smacked so hard that his cigarette flew out. Emberassed and mad that she was brought to a deep shade of red highly unnecessary, she immediately went to the elevator. She didn't know what floor they be on but te pent houses were all near top right? She would start there! Chuckling, he sighed in disappointment. "My poor smoke.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:28 pm
Anya Lizeer

Oh~ A lively job today has been~. Sweet Anya, the angel of the receptionists, had been busy working her usual routine. Dealing with bookings, customers both good and bad, and typing away like it was no one's business. Her White pixie styled hair lay perfectly conditioned upon her head, framing her lovely hazel eyes. The Russian woman gre fond over the next two who had entered onto the premises. Both lovely with their mocha skin, the possible first impression they were together. It was not until they had approached closer had she overheard them considered as relatives instead. How cherishing~. Her own welcoming had taken no time to commence, the smooth tone of her Russian ascent clear as a whistle. "Hullo. Velcome to the Air-rail hotel, thee pervect plaice vor ztorm riderz to stay. How may we help you today?"
Being asked for the a double room penthouse~! My my~ Lovely to see someone with good tastes. "Yez Of coourse. I vwill check and be shure there iz a room available." A few quick typings her fingers danced across the keyboard. Simple tucking of her hair behind her ear after the search and she had one set. How unusual for someone to speaking of needing proof. No normal person would ask for such clarification. "Ah, there iz no need to worry on that. That vwill be $275 dollars."

Allowing the transaction to process, The siblings had been handed back their card. Aside her was her coworker raising a brow of dibelief at her. Anya was the more trusting receptionist. "Pleaze zign here," she would say, handing Nala the receipt, along with the keycards. "Room 598. Pleaze enjoy your stay~!"

Noble Negative J3T

QueenBAD_KittyKat

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh will you shut up. You know damn well I graded college with a 3.7 GPA in Health sciences. I hate English anyway. That is why I use grammarly." Nala said chirping happily. Rolling her eyes, she didn't pay him any mind. she knew she wasn't over her limit. Waiting to be given their room key, it seemed that he was being a d**k to Bianca again. Nala wasn't paying atention to him though as she was being a patience with receptionist.

With the transaction going through, Nala knew it would or she would have waited for Scarre to get there. Signing the receipt, she would hand the pin and the copy back. "Thank you so much and I like your accent. If you don't mind, can I ask where are you from?" Nala asked making conversation. Then she heard Scarre said his smoke. Looking back, she doubled over laughing. "That is what you get for messing with her." Nala said after catching her breath. "Thank you so much. You can charge that card for each day we are here. If by chance I do reach my limit, I can call my dad and tell him to increase it or get my brother to put his card down." She explained as she took the keys from the receptionist. Going to the elevator, she pressed the button to go to the 5th floor. Vanessa followed her and she kept Princeton close.

ooc:

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 pm

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it seem he got the short end of the stick here. They ended up taking her card? No matter . He would take that gracefully. He just wish he could get his smoke back. Yeah they were siblings and unusual it may seem, it was easier to share a room because he wasn't going to be around that much anyways. He usually only stay like a night or two so it was almost like Nala had her own room. That was until he busted in with a 20pc wing and a kit-kat. Reaching into his pocket, he would take out another cancer stick, sighing at the fact that he probably had to ration the ones he had. Or he could just go get some more. Nah, that was lazy. His agent hated the fact that he smoked, but he seemed to be in good health in retrospect. Maybe because he made his own with tobacco and paper and didn't use that store bought s**t.

Hearing Nala laugh, he just rolled his eyes and placed his card down while looking over the receptionist at the desk. She was cute. Maybe his display was not the best for his chances. Chances at what? Probably nothing to be honest. That's how his relationships usually go or went. "Just have my card on file just in case. I don't truly trust her" he informed before making sure he had his lighter. He wasn't worried about not having a key. He knew what the room number was. He would be able to get in. Seeing Princeton walking in and going into the elevator, he forgot that that damn sister of his brought a damn panther in here. Was that against policy? He didn't know. He just pretended like he didn't see it. "Speaking of which. While I am here. What do you have planned for when you get off?" He asked sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 pm
Anya Lizeer

My, how kind people in Japan were. Anya could only be so bashful, tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear. From her long time standing on living in the region, her accent had been becoming muddled with the customs of the Japanese. Was it a new custom to be smoking in the hotel? The current signs declaring the updated rules were still in process of being decided, so there had seemed to be no point of asking the man to put the light out. It was lucky for them that Sven, the other receptionist, was too busy dealing with other clientele to pay attention to what exactly Scarre was doing. Anya could at least relax a bit at the comfort of that thought in mind. Of course, she was asked a good question, to which there was no troubles of answering. "Ah, kind woman of beauty. I waz originally from Novosibirisk, Russia, before making mae way here to learn proper way of the vheels." (Storm riders)

An easy question, and a simple arrangment of payment. Everything was all set, and they were ready to enjoy the room. "Pleaze enjoy your ztay. Any help required, pleaze do not hezitate to call for room service. Our staff vill love to help your ztay to be much more comfortable...oh!? Well here was a surprise. The man responsible for the lit cigarette spekaing his way to her. Was this flirting by chance?? The receptionist could, at first, respond with a lip bit to the bottom corner of her full lips. Before she could utter a responce, she had a glare from Sven, the other receptionist, only sheepishly looking away from Svens direction. " ah, I have only a trip to buy some curry rice for dinner, and not much elze after zat~. I take it your family may bore you?? She zeems like a lovely girl. I may have a spot open for a night on ze town, zould work praize be niice."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:59 pm

User Image

Hmmmm, someone from Russia? That's actually quite unique than what I am use to. I don't think I met many Russians. Only that old dude that my dad speaks to like maybe once or twice a yearHe would think learning this new fact about the receptionist. Intriguing really. That just made him more curious. He seemed to had caught her off guard and honestly that was just a normal specialty for him. Who knew that someone was going to flirt with them while they were on the job. Luckily no one else was checking in at the moment and even if they were, he probably would of continued taking up her time. Her response said it all. At least that what he believed. "Hmm? My family I wouldn't say is a bore. I think it is just more I rather not let an opportunity slide.I see a beautiful woman, I shoot my shot you know. Besides, I sure my sister probably going to go out on the town and party. Seems up her ally" He explained before looking over to Sven.He couldn't read the room.

When informed more about what her night would consist of, he would jump at the chance before him. He already addressed his family part, but there was another he needed to hop on. "Curry Rice?Mmmm. Curry rice is cool. However, why not I accompany you on the trip? Maybe we can get something nice to eat and you can save the curry rice for a later time?" He offers with a small grin. The bait was set.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:57 am
Anya Lizeer
-Russian Air-Rail Hotel Receptionist

Was this man ever a smooth talker~. If only Sven was minding his own business! Her counterpart was more about keeping personal interests AWAY from work in general. Too bad for the stickler. Anya wasn't spoken too often in this kind of manner by exotically mysterious people. He was odd, but that oddness was surprisingly charming. Was he this slick with a lot of women in general? That was the big question. Strangers meeting in these kind of circumstances, anything could be possible. It was more lucky for this time around she could be inclined to let it slide, and take the compliment given with a giggle. "These complimenting anticz be interesting. If you are this fast... How do you z
Say it... On the fly? Vith your vords... I vonder vhat else you can accompliz. You are blessed vith loving family at least yes?"

With a hint of a smile,  and a flick of a nearby pen, Anya had grabbed a sheet of blank paper, tearing a small corner piece off. With neat, loopy, cursive strokes, her phone number had been written with ease. Of course, she had awaited till Sven had looked away, having to shoo him with a waving hand. Gods he was a nosy one! She could speak to the boss later if something had been said. There was no rule saying phone numbers were not allowed to be given. Poo on him. This was her life. At least she could read the atmosphere loud and clear. Sven needed lessons!!

His proposal to see her later had her in a positive result. Sliding the paper across to him, her smile never left her face. Open minded she naturally was. "Vell... I certainly vouldn't mind an extra hand with my errand. Perhapzz... I shall see you later then!... I get off at 7 pm. Cant vait to see vhat you have in mind."
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:28 am

User Image

He thought he was the smooth talker. The results always seem to be the same for him in most cases. He was his own style of person. Looking at the worker that was giving Anya a little bit of trouble, he wouldn't say anything on it. He just watched the situation at work. He was a little surprised that there was someone trying to stop her...blessing. Then again, he wondered if there was something that he was missing. Sven had feelings? Highly unlikely. He didn't come off as the jealousy type but more of the serious workaholic that didn't take s**t or have fun. . The flick of wrist ended up having him be in possession of a number from the Russian woman. Pocketing it, he would smile at her response.

"OH, definitely. I wouldn't keep you waiting. 7 pm it is. Don't worry, my mind is a lovely tool. I sure it will come up with something that blows you away. Think of me as you finish your shift~" He comments as he would make his way upstairs. He had some time still before it was time for his little....would he dare call it a date? He could turn it into one possibly. He was confident in his charm. Making his way to the room, he would try to get inside but the door was lock and he didn't have one of the keys. Banging on the door, he yelled. "AYE. LEMME IN!"

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nala was settling down in the room. Unpacking her things. Princeton was on the bed nibbling on a bone that cleans his teeth. "Hey Nessa can you do me a favor? Raid the vending machine for me?" Vanessa nodded and went to the door before Scarre started to beat on it. Vanessa opened the door and walked past him to get Nala snacks. "I see you finally made your way here." Getting up and walking out her room into the living room, she gave him a key. "My room is over there and yours is over there. We share the living room and kitchen." She told him. "Did you score you little whore?" She asked him as she went into the kitchen to get some water.

ooc:

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]