Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 pm
__________________________The Narrator Whispers...||
tab [ S ]ilence is the mind killer, the spirit breaker, the ender of life. It is pregnant with purpose and possibility, bereft of joy, unending in length and as fragile as a newborn's flesh. It serves as companion in the endless days and night of the facility with its lack of windows and, in fact, doors. Only the hissing as air is let in from containers linked to the outside in shifts refreshed the air supply within the underground complex. Such a vent lay in the the very room Iilya sat ministering the living test subject who Hesrik had named Servus, though the name had never been explained to her.
tab Today had been another long day for Servus who had suffered injections to different muscles in his arm, the one that was already swollen, infected, and altogether inhuman from what could well have been years of arcane experiments. The extent of such things remained relatively unknown, but the arcane glyphs and diagrams which were carved deeply into the walls, the floors, and even the ceiling and the steel table upon which he was bound gave some inkling to the sheer depth of the research being performed. Once already Iilya had been struck for meddling with them, spilling viscous material upon their faces that obscured some of the writing so placed. Already she'd been warned during cleaning to use only the clearest of liquids lest the writing be broken. With barely a week having passed since her trip into the place he called the Echoes Iilya was likely more than a little aware of the darkness that awaited her if these were broken, for it took little genius to pinpoint some of the more common symbols for protection in random places within the chamber.
tab Servus lay still, though his eyes were open upon her as she cleaned the many wounds upon his body. Several sections of his arm had been flayed for research, and it was growing back quite slowly. So far Servus had not spoken to her, not once, but this could change at any moment. Perhaps the recognition of the haunted depths of her eyes would overcome the fear he felt at her sex.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:40 pm
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Practiced and pale hands carefully cleaned Servus' wounds, but now those fingers trembled softly. Iiliya knew she couldn't show her weakness to Hesrik, but Servus never spoke and could never spill her secrets. Her eyes were hollow, devoid of most feelings-- the Echos.. She barely remembered much, and maybe that was for the best, but she felt like she had spent an eternity there. And for Hesrik to have thrown her in, knowing full well what that place was, and then to imprison her while in her natural state... he had seen her natural state.

He had seen her at her weakest.

Iiliya's previously kind eyes sharpened with anger, her hand tightly gripping the roll of bandages that was in it. How dare he... how dare he look at her in that form, how dare he cage her like some pitiful, rabid animal. A soft growl escaped her lips, she cut the bandage, and pulled away from Servus to pace around the room. Servus would have noticed the change in her when she came back; it's like someone had flipped her insider out. Her glossy black hair that had always been neatly styled was now tousled like she hadn't bothered to style it. She hadn't slept, not a bit since she had left the Echos.

She looked unhinged, to be short.

Iiliya's shoulders shook softly as she paced, emotions that she no longer knew how to handle rumbling through her system. Anger, betrayal, fear... It was like someone yanked the dial up and then tore it off. Eventually, after what must have been five or so minutes of pacing, she went back to work, her eyes the color of tarnished gold. She was focused on her work once again, her shoulder's slumped under the weight of the terrors she knew the sigils held back.

( I ) L O C - words here tab ( II ) M O O D - more words here
    ( III ) S T A T - Bodily status tab ( IV ) C O M P - Current company

Taorito

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:44 pm
If the boy was in pain it didn't show on his face. In fact, he rarely seemed show any emotion in the sessions he and Iiliya shared following hours of torture. It didn't even seem out of exhaustion; he just didn't...react to anything. Only did as he was told. However his tan skin bore an unnaturally pale tone and he was clearly clammy and feverish. Likewise, over the last few days, thick black veins had begun to spread out from the chitin-like arm.

But it wasn't entirely like he wasn't present. Wherever Iiliya moved, his eyes, which glowed with a sickly yellow light, followed. This time, though, when she moved away, he shifted slightly, and what might have been worry flashed briefly across his face before he returned to his previously sedated state. The only change otherwise was that his normal hand, the right one, curled into a weak fist.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:06 pm
    User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Sickly, flushed, sweaty; was he suffering from some sort of infection? It was clear it was stemming from the arm, as if the growth on his arm was a parasite slowly eating away at his system. Was it the stress from whatever experiments Hesrik did on him that was causing the sudden decrease in his health? Iiliya clicked her tongue, eyes flashing with anger. The boy was so passive, so calm it was hard for her to believe he deserved this punishment. So was he like her, just another pawn on Hesrik's board? One he'd throw away when he was done with it? Her slender jaw clenched, muscles twitching under her pale skin.

She used to be so hopeful at their future, her's and Hesrik's. She thought they could achieve great things together. He had given her everything she had needed to thrive, only to create a sense of dependence in him to destroy her once she became a threat.

"You can understand now, don't you see?"

Such bullshit. Iiliya's hand flicked out to grab a syringe, the other hand's finger's softly tracing the blackened spiderweb of vessels under Servus' skin. She would not let Hesrik kill him; she'd use every inch of this rage deep inside her to keep this boy alive if it was the last thing she could do.

( I ) L O C - words here tab ( II ) M O O D - more words here
    ( III ) S T A T - Bodily status tab ( IV ) C O M P - Current company

Taorito

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ A ]side from their breathing there was little in the way of sound as Iilya worked upon the helplessly bound boy. No sound otherwise, and yet she knew the instant her mentor had arrived. The air in the room changed, with the millions of runes engraved upon the room's surfaces seeming to darken for a moment as a wave passed over them. A hushed whisper passed through the air, startled, frightened, but was it ever really there? That question would bother anyone who experienced it, but it happened frequently when he appeared using some jutsu or spell that he'd never revealed to her. Still, it was enough to notify her as Hesrik stepped into the room on silent feet, the scythe he always seemed to carry with him held lightly in his hand. Pale skin turning paler in the sterile medical lights of the chamber Hesrik padded silently over to the two with a neutral expression at first, but one that softened when he cast his black haze upon Iilya's face. If she looked at him as he raised his free hand she would see a single rose, blue and filled with life, tucked inside of a fluted vase made of a pearl-like material. "Good morning, Om'Kaera," he whispered huskily, his tone filled with affection to disguise the longing held within.
tab That word, meaning Soul-Mate, was one he used in their tender moments, the few they'd had before he'd attempted to teach her what he feared, why he did what he did. He didn't use it all of the time, but reserved it for moments where he hoped to win her over. It had been a while since he'd used it, from before the incident in fact, and so there was no telling how she'd react. Perhaps with rage, with pain, as was the expected outcome. Yet there might be hope, if she could see past the fear and pain he'd forced upon her to see the emotions that he knew had been blossoming within her before it all. Before she'd found the truth of the boy.
tab Stepping closer he released his scythe, allowing it to remain standing upright as if held by unseen forces. Not a new trick, but one he favored to allow himself some mobility as needed. Gaze going to the line of jaw, the sweeping curves of her neck, the golden hue of her blood coursing through her veins, almost stirred within him some semblance of flush, though with a lack of true blood flow it made it difficult to display such things. Instead his heart rates would increase, elevating enough that with powerful enough ears she might even hear them as he took her in with a sultry glance. "A gift, one that pales in comparison to you. I hope you slept well." She might well have after he had a large, luxurious bed installed for her as part of an update to the living conditions within the complex. While he had intended it for some time the necessity of her existence here had pushed that schedule ahead of time, enough that he had been strapped for funds for some time after.
tab Anything, in the end, for her.

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Torture Me Softly
Royal Taorito

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:14 am
    User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

As Iiliya prodding thr veins in Servus's arm, trying to find a good vein, her other hand was adeptly fitting a tube in to a syringe so that she could pop it in to place and break the seal when needed.... however, the whispers in the air alerted her to a presence she had hoped would stay as far away as possible from her. But, of course he would't. Hesrik was selfish, and probay wanted to watch her suffer. The snake sept's hand tightened on the tube, shattering it, sending glass shards in to pale flesh which had had somehow paled further in a heartbeat. Blood oozed from her palm and she slowly turned to look at her mentor, who offered her a beautiful rose in an ornate vase.

If her eyes could kill, the flower would have wilted under her gaze.

Her eyes were full of disbelief, and a tinge of fear. She had never feared Hesrik before, only awed by his strength, but now she was more akin to a beaten pet. The strength, ability, and distance she had once revered only terrified her now; if she wasn't compliant, wasn't entertaining, he could easily erase her from existance. Iiliya's lip twitched as she gritted her teeth together much like a silent snarl, picking the face from his hand with a bloody hand only to chuck it back in his direction-- the vase ultimately missed, flying past her intended target of his face and over his shoulder to crash and shatter against the wall behind him. How dare he.

"No, Hesrik," Master, mentor-- she had never called Hesrik by his name before. Now that she had, it was filled with venom and anger, "I did not sleep well. I didn't sleep at all, and no amount of ******** extravagant bribery is going to change the fact that I don't ******** sleep.." Every time she closed her eyes she saw thr faces of horrific beings, heard their terrible whispers, felt their touch against her. Sleep was not a thing she did anymore, it was a luxury she could no longer enjoy, and no bed would fix that. She knew he was trying to buy her, get her to trust him again, but she would never.

Haunches raised like a cornered animal, she approached him, lifting her bloody hand still impaled by small shards of glass to point a finger in his face.

" Why are you even here? Come to torture me more? To pin me down like this poor boy in till nothing is left?" The words had escaped her like a hiss, sharp, pointed, poisoned. Her boiling golden eyes, glinting in the light like the tip of a weapon dared him to try and strike her down despite the terror deep inside them. She looked ragged, dark circles around her eyes, barely hiding the slight swelling caused by tears. Once the initial shock had worn off and her emotions had returned, she hadnt been able to stop them. The snake sept's lip pulled back in a snarl, showing ever shato fangs.

"Hoping to cone gawk at me in that disgusting form again? To revel in the weakness you created?" Her natural form, the form she never let anyone outside of her home see, her absolute show of weakness... for him to have seen her like that, for guards to have seen her like that without her permission... she felt violated, laughed at, mocked.

( I ) L O C - Servus's room tab ( II ) M O O D - angey, betrayed, hurt
    ( III ) S T A T - Sleep Deprived, dehydrated, hungry ( HR increased ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Hesrik, Servus

Taorito
    Lanfaer
    [/quot]

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image
Power gives freedom from control and the pen of destiny to the author.
Power begets freedom, and I shall be the freest of them all.

C U R S E D B E G O T T E N M A N I P U L A T O R xxxxx H e s r i k U r u k s a b r i l xxxxx M I Z U K A G E S A G E H A R V E S T E R

tab
[ D ]espite his hope that she would show something, feel something beyond horror and disgust. A flicker of recognition, an ember in the fire from which renewed warmth may spread. When the bottle flew past his head he did not blink, for he was too focused on the reality of the movement: if there was an ember, it was buried beneath mountains of ash. The cold winds of her anger and the void where love once lay assaulted his very being more than that vase would have. It flayed his spirit, tormenting his mind with the accusations of desire to see her suffer. The pale curve of her jaw called to him as he remembered the pressure of cupping her face as she blushed against his palm even as the knowledge that such a memory would be all he would have for eternity crushed his reality.
tab And so he did all he had ever known to do long ago. Long before her presence had taught him another possibility.
tab He changed the subject.
tab Turning his attention to the male so strapped down he watched the rise and fall of the boy's chest as he breathed. Placing one finger against the hollow of his throat he felt the pulse of life quickening through his veins. Nodding slightly he responded to one of her earlier questions. "This boy serves a purpose, Iilya," he breathed, his tone nonchalant, void of the emotions he'd held earlier. She must never know the struggle that took, never learn the effect her rejection on him.
tab She would never know just how hungrily his parasites sucked down that emotion and freed him of it.
tab "One day, with his aid I shall bring peace to this world. Not a perfect peace, of course, but one that will see our lives an eternal blessing."

With power, there is always a price.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Torture Me Softly
Royal Taorito

[ e x p ] 8300 x|x [ r y o ] 0900 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 660 / 720 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 180 / 180

[ m o o d ] Content, but ever on guard. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Full x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] None x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Full

The Shattered Past [Role Play the Past]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games