Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
[OVA] THANKSGIVING IN KANTO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:54 pm
Synopsis: It's a Big thanksgiving dinner and everyone invited. Big a** long table with lots of food. Don't hog all the gravy and Turkey. Can choose participate if you like. Or not at all. Just something fun to do. Don't worry, Christmas OVA is coming :3 and remember. Santa gonna have presents. Until then. Have some more stuffing. Be Silly. Enjoy good meals while you able to attend and not be in a prison cell for a few hours *COUGHSYouConvictsCOUGHS*. Also, please do not touch the handcuffs of the prisoners. They are there for reasons.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking in, she flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder. Her golden hues looked around the room. "Vanessa. It looks like we got here a bit early. The room is empty." Looking at all the food laid out, she took a seat neat the head of the table on the right side. "I guess I can wait for others to show before I start eating food. No good in being alone." Taking out her phone, she would start to play bubble pop. Hopefully it didn't take long for others to join her.

ooc: Nala's outfit

Road: Hurricane
Allias: The quiet storm
Shadow: Rudra (Goddess of the storm)
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [100] [+50]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [20] [+25]
→ Stamina: [20] [+25]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 15 sec
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

Narcissus Lysander| Human | "The Space Cadet/Fairy boy"

"Imagination can be more than just in the mind. It's about opening your mind to the bigger picture."

===============@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@===============

Uh oh.... Did the party end before he could arrive... Again!? The party in the CCS had been over by the time Narcissus had arrived, and at first, this was believed to be the case. Forgetting the password that had been on the invitation itself had him unable to join, and in the end, by the time he had the correct password, people had left. That was fine though. At the time, he hadn't been properly dressed as it was, just like he was currently now. Stepping into the place, he was in his orange mechanics suit, one sleeve slumped off one arm around his waist. He had on a striped tie, its color too offset of a blue in contrast with the orange. His goggles on his head like always were present, thought the bangs of his hair were sticking up in odd angles... With a twig and a few tiny leafs between strands of hair. Where was he!?

All honesty.. He had been a woodsy area about a mile away from the location, having went in the wrong direction. Luckily at the time, he had the locations address in his notebook, and the number for a cab. The cab however, had taken an hour before they could actually find him. It was amazing he had even made it there early. Ah... The poltergeists must have feasted on the party before the party could actually feast..." With a small, misguided chuckle, he had sat himself down to the nearest seat, mind wandering off to him staring at the ceiling. At first he didn't see Nala, going as far as him almost forgetting where he was again. It wasn't until he had looked down at the food again had he remembered where he was once more. "Ah..." FINALLY. Finally he had noticed Nala, distracted on her phone. Since he had no idea she was there at first, his question would remain to be an odd one."Ah... Excuse me, miss? Did you happen to eat the party? Or am I too early?"

===============@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@===============

S.T.A.T.S:

Road: Fairy road {Fusion of Flame | Wing }
Alias: The space cadet, Fairy boy
Shadow: Will O' Wisperia
Race: human {Adaptability}
Perks: Engineered
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D[100]
→ Acceleration: 50[0]
→ Battle Strength:10 [0]
→ Stamina: 20[0]
→ Jump: 20[0]
→ Air Time: (Str + Jmp) /2= 15

→ Air Treks: Fairy's wrath
-AT's fashioned into combat boots, with flame decals at the back heels. At the top of the boots are a decal of Navi, the fairy from the Legend of Zelda,

{D Rank Treks .}

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Inventory:

________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation

→ Notebook
► A handy dandy notebook he hangs onto with important notes

→ LG89Fairy
► Custom Cellphone

→A bag of nuts and bolts
► Random bag he forgets to hand in to his assisting job. Always comes in handy.... For fairy stuff.

→ Goggles
► His favorite headpiece in the world

The Main Page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces