Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Neutral] Makoto's Studio Apartment #230

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Finally getting home, he would walk through the front door. Going to the kitchen, he put the 5 plates he had left in the kitchen. Walking into his living room/bedroom area, he would change out of his clothing into something more comfortable like sweatpants. Getting into his bed, he would pull out his laptop and turn on the TV. Once he did that, his mouth fell open. "All these people are died? That is crazy." Getting up, he would make sure his door was locked before he went back to the breaking news. Opening his laptop, that seemed to be the only thing being talked about on the Storm riding network and ever social media platform. "Holy cow." He said. "There is something not right. Why are all these people turning up died?" He had an idea, but he saw the presentation. How the company didn't want to answer some of the questions. How someone said they crew challenged people to parts wars. It was starting to add to Makoto. "Then I am happy I got out when I did." He mumbled to himself before he closed his laptop and got under his covers still tuning into the TV.

ooc:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Apollon
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] [+50]