Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: https://i.ibb.co/P6zyZs0/Autumnriver.png

[11:02 PM] Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: Autumnriver stormed away from the meeting grounds. They could hear the dogs baring, which meant they were close. What Brightstar said, went through his head. He couldn’t understand it. What had happened to the leader he had followed and respected for so long? Did she truly meant to do nothing while dogs ran in the forest? Next thing he knew, carcasses or prey would be found in the territory, and she would be blaming everyone except the dogs. He sighed a little. He remembered when he spoke to her after they returned from the mission to find catmint. She was so weak then and she stated that she lost a life. Was that what it meant to be a leader? Loosing something every time they lost a life? He looked up at the sky. He needed to get moving. He didn’t feel like he was welcomed in Lightning Clan territory any longer. He would head north, toward the sounds of the barking dogs. He would find them, watch them, and lead them away from the clans. Even if he was alone in this.

@Caffers
[11:25 AM] Caffers: Omen watched from the trees as the cats dispersed the meeting grounds, well that had gone better than he had hoped. A twitch of his tail and he turned his head toward the barking of the dogs. They were harmless really... stupid beings that the twolegs had brought to visit... His friend pumpkin knew how to get them undercontrol. Though that didnt stop them from slobbering him when he ran past. So he watched the clans depart in anger and then one sight caught his view, a lone tom cat leaving the group. Omen blinked a moment and once it was clear the orange tom was leaving for a purpose other than just stepping away... Omen moved with the darkness and he perked his ears. "Are you going after the dogs? All alone?" He was impressed and a little on the curious side. @Autumnriver Homeless now? XD

[12:47 PM] Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: Autumnriver's ears perked a little at the voice. He wanted to just ignore the strange tom. After all, it was his fault that the peaceful gathering had gone all wrong.

"I'm just going to find out where the dogs are," he stated coldly. "Make sure they're not a threat. What's it to you?"

Autumnriver didn't stop moving as he spoke. Even if the dogs weren't a threat right then, at some point they could be. Knowing where they came from, where they stayed, was more important to him.

"What exactly do you want?" Autumnriver asked, looking back at the strange tom. "You should probably bathe yourself. You reek of dog."
@Caffers
[12:57 PM] Caffers: Omen perked his ears and followed not being too chummy of course but definitely not letting the tom get away with not talking... "Ah... Well arent you scared?" Well, that's just fine with omen, he liked to cause mischief and mayhem. Once they were a good distance away he shrugged. "Eh... they probably arent... they were tied up last i saw them...Doesnt mean they arent loose now..." His eyes flashed golden in the moonlight. "Really just curious... I always find it so fascinating what cats do~"

He continued on his way with autumnriver. "Just interested to see what you will do with the information you have been given... Sometimes when cats only know a part of the truth they do rash things.... like chase off cats that could save them..." He flicked his tail and then blinked. "Yeah the drooly beasts slobbered me... just havent taken the time yet to wash away their scent, i wanted to make the peaceful meeting." There was a mischevious glint to his eyes. @Autumnriver Homeless now? XD
[1:05 PM] Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: "Tied up, huh?" Autumnriver noted the little bit of information Omen provided. If the dogs were tied up, then they were already at the twoleg place. Well, at least he knew where to go now.

"You wanted to make the peaceful meeting?" Autumnriver glanced at the loner. "Why? So you can create an even deeper rift between the clans? That's not what these meetings are for!"

Realizing that he had stopped walking, Autumnriver continued to make his way to the twoleg nest. He needed to know what the forest was up against. Maybe he would have better luck with Shadowstar, but he needed to let Lightningclan know too. 'Starclan help me...'
[1:34 PM] Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: @Caffers
[6:46 PM] Caffers: Omen simply nodded. He gave a half shrug, "No because i wanted to know if your greedy leaders would try to take over the free territory that a bunch of the clan cats... discovered... when they went and held up pumpkin for his happy plant... " He flicked his tail and sighed. "So i wasnt wrong... and well... by getting up there i was hoping it would stir the pot enough they wouldnt go around feeling entitled to claim the land that they have no right to... and it worked... they went back to their camps... Aside from you... against your leaders wishes.... how interesting... thats why i came out to talk with you... "

He stretched and continued on with Autumnriver. "So what are you doing? Investigating the dogs? Pumpkin says they wont be here for long.... " He trotted a bit. "I am sorry you lost your home from my words though." HE turned his eyes to autumnriver. "Though it seems they werent treating you well... for just speaking your mind."
[6:46 PM] Caffers: @Autumnriver Homeless now? XD
[12:29 AM] Autumnriver Homeless now? XD: "We didn'e hold him up..." Autumnriver mumbled under his breath. They had no reason to hold anyone up for any reason. Although he wasn't the one that had jumped over the fence to talk to the kitty pet. The group choose others to do that.

"You did a lot more then stir some pots," Autumnriver snapped. "Do you have any idea the damage you caused? Some of those cats survived their camp being overtaken by dogs. Cats lost their live and you thought it would be funny to announce that there were dogs into the camp? For what? So we wouldn't expand? We needed that land!" Autumnriver sighed as he sat. "Yes I'm investigating the dogs. I want to know where they are at and how much of a threat they really are."

After a few moments, Autumnriver got back to his paws. He needed to find a shelter for the time being. He remembered the old fox den they came across on the return trip from the twoleg nest. Maybe he couldn't rest there for the time being. "I challenged my leader... I wouldn't expect anything less then what I got..."
@Caffers
[2:41 PM] Caffers: Omen just kind of gave the other tom a flat look and then kept walking. "Right... I mean.. he didnt HAVE to give you the herbs... but if he didnt... would you honestly say you would have left peacefully?" He flicked his tail and bounded up on a rock, not needing an answer.

He gave an amused purr. "Hopefully enough that one clan will take out the others.... Afterall less forest cats is better in the long run." He simply shrugged. "Yeah? So? There are cats that survive worse things on a daily basis." He frowned. "I said nothing about the dogs being in your camps... I said... that you would all be easy pickings for dogs by being all huddled together... Dont try to put words in my mouth when i clearly said what i said..." He frowned. "Need is an interesting thing isnt it... I do just fine by myself.... not starving... i dont need the land... perhaps there is something wrong about a clan cat."

He stretched. "I see... And what will you do with the information?"

Though he perked up as he recognized where they were. "Hmm I think this is where i leave you... " He puffed up a bit. "Welcome to the woods though... Guess you are right... if you challenge a leader probably shouldnt expect it to go unpunished." He glanced around a bit and then flicked his tail, clearly agitated about being close to the fox den.
@Autumnriver Homeless now? XD