Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki
[Neutral]Saza Coffee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Its a pretty popular coffee shop frequemted by univerty students and buisnessmne. Daisuke also works here after school. It sells a variety of coffee and pastries.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Deedee would be come through the back of the store. She started to prep everything for the day and made sure all the tables, chairs, and bathrooms were clean. Sweeping and mopping the floor, she wanted the shop to smell clean first thing in the morning. Before she knew it, it was 7 a.m. It was time to open. Putting on her apron, she would turn on the open sign and waited for the customers to start rolling in for their morning breakfast, sweets, and coffee delights. Hopefully, she would see Dai for her shift and some of her regulars as well. She loved working at the shop even if it was for some extra cost. The people that came in everyday made working a pleasure.

ooc:

iiiCrimsonr0se

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:23 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke got off the bus outside the coffee shop and smiled as he came with his name tag. He would sometimes come in and help out in the morning when on Sundays when he didint have school. He went inside and out on his Apron. He smiled as he saw his friend Deedee. He could not wait to tell her about the part debacle. He loved talking with her." Hey how are you doing? Man remember the party I was telling you about before I left. It got wayy crazy. I don't understand though. How can a company who claims to have super rare parts that their trying to replicate ask for donations. It's one of those audlt things I guess. I hope they didint think I had money to donate. I mean iwhatever I give would probably be like a drop in the bucket he said as he made his way inside and clocked in and signed on the other register.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Melrose inc psrty leaving
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to what he had to say about the party, DeeDee just shook her head. "I highly doubt they were asking for donations. Not a company. Normally they are asking for investors. They are asking people with big pockets to endorse their business. Make it better than what it is. Which is why I dislike big business people. They have money and just want more money." Moving about to get the last of the breakfast sandwiches and pastries in the display case, she would do inventory check to place and order for the delivery truck over the weekend. Coming back to the front, she finally answered his question. "I am so scattered brain today. I am doing just fine sugar. I think my exams are effecting my brain." She said as she restocked the drink cooler. Also putting the yogurt and fresh fruit cups in the front freezer display case.

ooc:

iiiCrimsonr0se

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 pm
Usien, Prince of the Ring Road
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The sound of a blender would finish up as she went to greet Daisuke. He wasn't sure if Dashuan knew that he was there but he was scattered brained for his own reason. Obviously he wasn't listening to the news or he would have been a more nervous wreck. Coming out from the back he would walk straight past DeeDee. He felt no type of way about his actions as he could just have Melrose buy this place if certain people wanted to act funny. Putting whip cream on the top of his frappe, he would place it at one of the tables and would walk and sit at the table. He didn't interject into the conversation, he instead was just thinking about the night. He didn't go to the party but he knew that his current Dom of Motherly tendencies was going to have questions. Especially the fact she was going to learn that he worked there and that he didn't show up. As if on cue, he would feel his phone buzz and sigh slowly at the fact that there was a certain message on his phone where he could literally feel the thorn striking him from the screen. He didn't answer it back, he just looked at the message before throwing his phone down and heading the table. Of course she was upset, but why and what reason? There were too many to count...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:18 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke nodded when she broke down how it worked she was so very wise. " So it's all a money game. Hmm I don't need the money per sey I love to work. Well and storm ride. Yikes your going to ace these exams. Oh yea there was the former king level rider I tried to challenge whim by others ended up getting in the way and then tbe party was shut down. I should show you my tricks it's pretty cool." he said as he started gathering the menus he then saw someone make a frappe and he sighed lightly it was a tuner who made his treks " I will pay for it but he will as well he told her as he placed rhe money on the counter before going ro prince." I paid for the frappe but you can pay me back. Can you do a trek upgrade for me. I love rhe design but I need an Upgrade so I can get ready to climb the tower. You can do it later on but here's my number and my Twitter fingers handle. " he said as he went back to his register he had a few customers. Daisuke made their coffee and smiled as he thanked them. He turned to Deedee and smiled " See hes a tuner. They make the parts and treks for the storm riders he made these but I need an upgrade. If you ever get into storm riding I could show you the ropes. I am a b rank. Above me is A then King class which come to think of it something doesn't add up. A king each has a special super rare part that takes a lot to achieve. I don't understand why anyone would simply give it up." he said as he wondered if the story axon told was the truth or if they actually took all of them by force.
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]

iiiCrimsonr0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

When DeeDee went to the back and heard the blender, she had to think twice. She just watched him make his little way around the kitchen like he worked there making it his frappe. "Now you know darn well you could get me fired hun. My boss could be looking at the camera as we speak." Pushing his butt back to the other side of the counter, she wash the blender he'd just used and cleaned the whip cream can. She wasn't worried about him paying. Coming from the back, it seems Dai had done paid for Prince and asking a favor of him. "Actually Dai, you paying for him meant nothing. That boy is shitting more money than me and you make in a year at this shop. I know what he is. It won't change my mind about why I don't ride those nukes." DeeDee went over to him and took a seat. "I can see the look of distress all over yo face boy. What did ya do to da woman?" DeeDee asked him

ooc:

iiiCrimsonr0se

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:19 am

"Your wife could also kiss my a** because he knows damn well he can get this work as well" He stated simply as he was being pushed back to the other side of the counter. The sass could be one of two things but all that needed to be known as he was owning up to his family name by the day. When Daisuke paid for his drink, he just looked at him with a weird stare. Did he look like he needed it to be paid? At the same time though, he wasn't going to return the money either. That's more money for Choccy milk. He be damned! "I don't think you understand.....To upgrade those treks would cost a whole lot more than a simple frappe. At that point, I might as well pay for it myself " he explained as he sipped happily. He still took the number and the handle but he honestly couldn't think about his treks right now. He would scoff a little at the comment about why would anyone give up storm riding. That's a good question to be honest. NO one gives up storm riding. You either get too old or you die out of it and even being too old was a stretch. Prince was still oblivious in a way about certain things. When DeeDee went and took a seat, he would hear her question and just shake his head. "I didn't do anything to the woman. The only thing I have done was not go to that stupid CCS party. Yet, she wants to talk to me and I got 30 minutes...." He commented before his eyes showed the crosses. "Commands. She doesn't command me outside the bedroom" Patel added with a pout.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:17 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke sighed lightly when she stated she wouldn't storm ride.He listened on when he said the cost would be to huh to upgrade." Very well how about I just buy B ranked treks. Then get a run in those. Juding by the rate your charge that should be within the realm of possibility. I got someone that need to catch these hands kn inorganic net." he said before hearing Dee question him apparently it was Sonya the woman he seen at the party causing him grief he saw the crosses in his eyes and he smiled cheerfully." So your a gravity child too I never knew that means your stamina is off the charts no wonder why Sonya is dating you." he said in a slightly flirtatious tone before turning to Dee Dee." Whenever he makes my Team I can buy you some new ones. You should so join storm riding it's so fun. One day when I get a team you can be my alternate." he said in a chipper tone.
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:04 am
User Image
User Image

"Watch yo tongue. I can be fired at any time. I need this job so that I can pay my tuition." Deedee told him as she sat with him. Listening to them talk about air trecks, Deedee was on interested. "Boy I swear you be in yo own world." She said to Dai. "I don't know if you just don't hear the words that are coming out of my mouth or just talking to be talkin' because I know I've said an infinite amount of times I am not interested." She continued saying to him. Looking back at Prince, she shook her head at the boy. "You done did something, I would suggest you get where you need to be. I don't need her showin' up here and tiring my story up." Deedee smirked at his comment and thought it was cute. The crosses didn't go unnoticed, but she didn't find it important to point out. "Well at this rate, you'll be in the dog house. So don't worry too much about that." Getting up, she went to the back to get some work done.

ooc:

iiiCrimsonr0se

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:39 pm

"Why should I? It's just a statement of fact. I could just pay your tuition myself. It's a whole lot easier" he responded to woman with ease before the other arrived. Daisuke was an interesting creature. He couldn't help the fact that he was interesting in regards to the excitement he had. The main thing was the fact that he had very well was challenging inorganic net. The inorganic net was something that usually was only challenged if wanted to face someone from the past like old riders who had retired. Who was he trying to beat up in the virtual reality realm? "I can see what I can do. B rank treks aren't too bad. It's more work but it, not anything I can't whip up with ease. Just let me know when you need it and I can get it done without any type of Issue" He stated as he would lean back not noticing his crosses were showing. When he made the comment about Sonya and stamina, he almost choked on his drink, Prince more leaking out ten Patel. He didn't expect that kind of statement from him. s**t! Being accused, he shook his head. "I did exactly what she told me. Get a hobby. I did as I was told and got a hobby that wasn't so disrespecting to my intelligence... ******** it fine." He stated before getting up and stretching. He needed to go. Fine. Whatever. Annoyed, he would head towards the door. Walking out, he didn't address Dee Dee. He just let her have that victory as he headed for Miss Melrose office.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:10 pm
"]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke chuckled lightly at her response. It seemed that she was very adamant about not riding. He nodded when prince told him he could make them." Well I guess as soon as you can thank you. In any case try buying her flowers or maybe a hand written apology card with chocolate that could help." he said before going back to the counter to ring up a customer. He returned his gaze to Deedee when.he got done." So what kind of job will you get when you finish school." he asked. He never put much thought into his future except for becoming the death road King.
「My company is」⇢ sonya
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]

iiiCrimsonr0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

With Prince being gone, she didn't have much longer in her shift before she had to head to school. "I am a graphic design major. Doing to have a cool logo company or something like." She said going take care of a customer then going to the back to do inventor. Coming back, she placed orders. "You know I am trusting you to hold down the fort while I am gone." Hanging up her apron, she would clock out and catch the bus to school.

ooc:

iiiCrimsonr0se

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

[Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items