Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply PPV archives
Alicia Armand(c) and Lily vs [Lana Leone and Fallen Holmes] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:55 pm
The following tag team match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:59 pm
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. The titantron shows several shots of Lana Leone from a photo shoot, showing her in various outfits and several poses, several of which show her looking quite deranged, including one in a straight jacket and a padded room

You know
it's like when I feel really crazy
I just get my broom and fly away
I go real real far away
young money
that's.. that's.. that's just what we do
You know, I mean we we wear straight jackets
and we we.. we.. we stay in you know padded rooms
and you know..and fly away

the crowd boos as they realize who is making her way to the ring, and the bpps grow in volume as the opening verse hits and Lana Leone makes her way out onto the stage, that now familiar smile on her face

"Making her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Lana Leone!"

Lana begins to walk to the ring, not a particularly fast walk, but not a dreadfully slow one either. She smiles even though the fans have turned against her and slides into the ring  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Fallen is sitting on the top turnbuckle as her partner made her way to the ring. She hops off the top turnbuckle and heads towards her partner. As they waited for their opponents to come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:35 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans reaction has changed to cheering for Alicia after the actions of Eliza in the past two shows. Alicia steps out onto the stage, her attire changed to simply jeans and a cut off tshirt with the championship belt on her shoulder, which she raises as she stands on the stage

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia begins to make her way down the ramp finally, lowering the belt to her shoulder. She's in a far brighter mood, happy to be the champion and to be in action here tonight. She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the ropes, raising the title as the fans cheer.  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:45 am
Moment of Impact- AJURIKA resounds as the young wrestlers walked out waving everyone in attendance, her bright smile and happy personality sure brought the attention of many fans as she held her phone vlogging it seemed.

And her partner From San Francisco California weighing at 145 lbs Lily!!!

Lily walked her way to ringside, she recorded everything and everyone with her phone while climbing up the steel stairs. Hyped up jumped over the top rope to wave once again at the crowd. As soon as her music died she walked to a neutral corner putting away her phone. The referee called for the bell to ring, Lily remained with her tag team partner the champion herself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:58 pm
an odd situation for both teams, being paired with people they'd beaten the previous show. Alicia hands the title belt off, waiting to see who will start off for the other team as one of her opponents is her challenger at Starrcade  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:36 pm
Fallen steps out of the and grabs the tag rope in her team's corner. She's going to allow her partner start this match off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 pm
Lily pumped up stepped up she looked back at the champion/ Tag Partner.

" I'll start things up alright."

Lily walked towards the center of the ring pulling her arms up ready to rumble.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Lana Leone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:37 am
Lana moves forward, not bothered by having to start and looks over at Lily. She cocks her head to the side slightly, surprised that the champion hadn't started things off  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:41 am
The champion heads to the apron and waits. If Lily wants to start thats just fine with her.  

Ken Armand

Lana Leone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:21 pm
Well time to get to the action and Lana decides to be a little traditional when she offers Lily a lock up in the center of the ring  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 pm
Lily axcept the lock up offer once pushing a little forward trying to set up a side headlock against the Lana Leone.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Lana Leone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:59 pm
Lana finds herself in a side headlock, pretty standard opening stuff here. So she attempts to pull back and then push Lily off to the ropes for a standing shoulder block on the rebound  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:14 am
Lily rebounds against the ropes letting go of the side headlock, promptly she was brought down the mat via shoulder block. Hitting back first Lily quickly looked to kip up back to her feet.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Lana Leone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:53 pm
Lana smirks at taking Lily down but when the younger girl pops back up, Lana looks to catch her in a side headlock takedown, then keep her grounded in the headlock  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff