Team Crusade vs Team Haven Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:09 pm
The following elimination match is for the rights to determine the next number one contender for the GWA World Heavyweight Championship after Starrcade! Introducing first....

Active:
Crusade:
Kody "Kodiak" Gordert
Creeker
Bison
Damien Umbra
Andre Damone

Haven:
Shadow Tiger
Axel
Luis Leone
Kana Samoa
Ken Armand

Eliminated:
Crusade:

Haven:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:49 pm
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath.

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He stands in a corner and crouches, focused on the entrance and awaiting the arrival of the rest of Team Crusade  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:51 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out, also removing the robe

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien walks out and heads for the ring, no robe covering him this time

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 330 pounds, Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. He looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring as if entranced. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps in over the top rope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:42 pm
If I could speak I’d tell you all my fears and depravations
If I could feel I’d take away your pain
If I could bleed I’d show you all my scars and imperfections
If I could breathe I’d hold you in my veins
You’ve got me feeling like an animal beat down in fear and paralyzed
You’ve got me feeling like I have no other hand to hold in this assisted suicide

“Let You Down” By Seether roars through out the arena as The Marines made their way to stage. The Marines are greeted by overwhelming cheers from the crowd. Kodiak strolls out first with one half of the GWA World Tag Team championships belts around his waist. Kody is wearing grey sleeves hoody with the hood covering his face, white sports tape criss-crossing from his heavy tapped hands up to his bicep on both arms, long grey shorts, and blue high tops.

Creeker walks out onto the stage with the other half of GWA World Tag Team Championships over his right shoulder. He is wearing a backward black baseball hat, dog tags around his neck, light brown bullet poof vest, light brown cargo pants, brown combat boots.

“Coming down to the ring weighing in at total 475 lbs,” The Announcer says “They are the first ever GWA World Tag Team Champions....THE MARINES!”

The Marines perform a military salute as the announcer finishes introducing them. Creeker walks down the ramp giving fans high fives as he goes. Meanwhile, Kodiak places his hands behind his head avoiding the reaching hands of the fans.

The Marines slide into the ring and goes to the middle of the ring. They perform another military salute. Creeker and Kodiak goes to separate corners raising the World Tag Team Championship up into the air as the crowd erupts it cheers. The Marines give the belts to ring aid and also takes off their entrance gear to get ready for the match at hand.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:24 am
[x] a chant hit the as the Caribbean colossus walked out onto the stage.

ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
BEAT YOUR CHEST!

Bison spread his arms out as yellow, blue, and green pyro shot up. Bison headed down the ramp as the music transitioned .

making his way to the ring from belo horizonte, brazil. the alpha male, Bison Mbadi!

Ey, I'm a living legend
You ain't heard yet? You not get the message?
From the moment that I step in it, I get a couple weapons
Yeah, I turn into a beast when I'm repping

You are now watching a legend so sit back and let the show begin
The pro is in, ya know it's in, better go and get reloaded in
And no offense, you boys are suckers and got close to no chance
I'm gonna win, my flow is so much doper than an OBN

The massive titan of a man smiled as he flexed on the ramp, showing off his impressive physique. He took his time heading to the stairs. he stepped over the ropes before stepping to the center of the ring, making a few final poses.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 pm
A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!

When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

"Ladies and gentlemen, San Antonio, Texas.. and Gee Dubya Aye! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, and the ONLY true main event of this pitiful establishment! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion!" Boos erupted from the GWA audience the two made their way down the ramp. "Along at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in human form, the Atomic Monster, Axxxxxel! Together with the forces of atomic might and High Octane energy we make P-p-powah! That's not all folks joining us tonight is-" Luis motioned up to the stage.

Light's dimmed as the music faded. Suddenly the theme from Terminator 2: Judgement Day played as the metallic Exoskeleton of a T-800 strut out onto the stage. Raising a futuristic rifle from it's side, it fired up towards audience, pyrotechnics being fired from the barrel of the weapon. When the firing ceased, Kick Start My Heart resumed playing over the PA. The T-800 raised it's free hand, signalling the thumbs up.

"That's right, baby, today is Judgment Day for Tuesday Night as the best tag team in the world is about to wipe the floor with a bunch of talent-less Crusaders!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:57 pm
The Game Hits the PA and multi colored lights begin to flash. Ken rises up on platform to the stage, standing among a thin layer of smoke rising from under the stage.

"Making his way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, Ken Armand!"

Ken begins to make his way down the ramp, pyro continuing to go off behind him. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks around the arena, out into the fans.

Eventually, he turns and walks to the right, walking around the ring. He hops up onto the apron, then turns to face the crowd, his back to the ropes. He raises his fists and leans back against the ropes while multi-colored pyros shoot up from the turnbuckles. The crowd continues to give a positive reaction as he steps into the ring through the ropes. The lights come back up and the flashing lights stop while the music dies down.

Ken looks over at Luis, shaking his head. He's gotta team with the guy for the night, so all they need now are their partners  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 pm
((Placeholder for Shadow Tiger entrance need to copy paste my entrance from last match))  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 am
Theme music hits as the crowd starts booing. Soon enough the big Samoan, dressed in black tights with a flap in front that has green trim, with KANA SAMOA written. GWA National Championship around his waist. The big man marches out, slapping the belt before slapping his chest, letting out a huge roar.

Behind him walks his manager Fiscal Rèspoñsíblé. Yelling at Kana, firing him up. Talking about destroying his opponent and finishing the job!

David Penzer: Being accompanied by his manager Fiscal Rèspoñsíblé, weighing 335 pounds, from the Isle of Samoa, he is the GWA National Champion.....Kana SAAAAAAAmooAAAAAA!"

Kana Samoa slams his hands onto the steel steps, before walking up them to reach the apron. Stepping through the ropes, Kana sneers as he takes the Championship off his waist, raising it up with both hands.

Fiscal went around the ring to where his team's corner will be. He gets on the apron and starts yelling at Kana's teammates, barking orders as if he was the team coach!
Kana meanwhile walks over to the corner and steps through the ropes to stand on the apron.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:37 am
"Fiscal thinks he's in charge here, and that's just adorable!" Luis pulls off his hoodie revealing the star painted across his chest. "You all just stand there and look pretty until it's your turn. I've got this!" The Mega Lion steps out of the corner, approaching the center of the ring. "Who's first, you Tuesday night bitches?"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:47 am
Bison stepped forward, cracking his neck "I'll be first, and last little man."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:19 pm
"Little man?! Just because you're a jumbo looking mother ******** doesn't mean you can compete with this all American physique!" Luis lifts his arms and flexes his muscles.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:25 pm
"american? ha! full of jumbo burgers and chili cheese. this is the body of an alpha male!" Bison struck a side chest pose to show off his caribbean cut physique.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:04 pm
"Blah blah blah! No one cares about your roided up figure! I'm going to smack you up and down this ring with one hand!" Luis shakes out his arm before raising it, motioning for the lock up. "Alright, ring the bell!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:47 am
soon as the bell rang, Bison didnt go for the lock up, but instead brought his boot out for Luis' chest in a swift motion.  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff