Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
The Hallways

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:49 pm
User Image

Walking the hallways of the CCS building, you can feel the pride of the company. As you can tell there is electors to the other floors including the CEO office, the lab, and the training/testing center in the basement of CCS which requires clearance to enter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:00 pm
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Arc 1

User Image

▨✥▨

『Prologue: Blood of a Company 』

▨✥▨

The secretary would end up looking upon them with a naturally confused look. One of them looked like she had no business at the adult table. That didn't mean they were going to just ignore her. No. Anyone that
had deep pockets was a high priority. She would immediately summon for the ceo before looking at the two and handing over a sign-in sheet for the pair. The Ceo would be there shortly. While they were waiting, Axon would make his appearance and exit. Where was he going? It didn't matter. Soon, they would be summoned. A buzzer going off and the doors to an elevator would open. They were free to proceed.

OOC: Short Port but ehhh. We will get there.

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosaline smiled warmly as one would towards a friend as Caitlyn went along with her little story. She walked over and laughed at the sign-in sheet. As if she had to bother with such things. Her attention was not solely on what was in front of her though. She noticed Axon leaving and that was another unexpected boon. One less rider to deal with, she was sure he didn't take down the kings and queens in part wars but he was no slouch either. No reason to make this harder then it needed to be. She locked her arm with Caitlyn's before speaking."Did I not just tell you my name, let me make it more clear. I am Princess Rosaline Windsor of Wessex, the thirteenth in the line of succession to the British throne. My mate is Lady Caitlyn Ashworth, direct heir to the Ashworth family. I expect her to be treated as her noble title dictates and as a friend to the crown. Sign our names on your bloody list yourself. We have no time for such trivial things. Understand now you prat?"

Rosaline didn't bother to wait and see how the girl took it. Instead, she noticed they were invited in and walked with Caitlyn, their arms still intertwined. She stepped into the elevator and waited for the doors to close. Once they did and they were heading towards the CEO she assumed, she made a move. She shoved Caitlyn against a wall and kissed her. She knew there were cameras most likely and she was going to assert her authority. She was rough but it made the point clear, she was in charge here and she was going to deal with Caitlyn once they were away. She would step away after the kiss and to anyone watching it would simply seem like a normal passionate kiss. "You should have told me you were coming, you know I hate surprises. I'm sure you only meant to make me happy but please, let me know next time alright love?" There is was, words that seemed between two lovers were, in fact, a question. Why was she here? She was not supposed to be getting involved in the crown's business.

Tricks:

Stamina: 40/40
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 0%

AP: 90

R.E.A.D[285]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [40]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Caitlyn had been dragged in by the Princess and now there was no escape. She didn't say much only giving a weak smile as a sorry to the secretary. It did make her seem like the passive one. She had noticed Axon as well she only knew him from the Storm Riding World. The fact that he was here made her even more suspicious. As they walked into the elevator, she stood next to Rosaline. The girl clearly wore her status naturally. She herself had no interest in the whole noble title. Ordering servants around and being a b***h was never her thing. When she was shoved against the wall Bellona almost took over but the kiss stopped that. The roughness was meant as a message, the Princess was in charge. It was not a big deal, she had no intention of sticking with her past the investigation of the company. When Rosaline pulled away and asked the question she giggled and put on a ditzy act. "Oh no I completely forgot about the surprising thing. So sorry love you know me, I'm such a blonde. This place is so interesting though, I'm so happy we get to tour it together." A message sent back, she had no idea that this place was under crown suspicion, though she was investigating it cause something was wrong.

Tricks:

Stamina: 60/60

AP: 20
R.E.A.D[180]
→ Acceleration: [50]+[10]
→ Battle Strength: [50]+[15]
→ Stamina: [50]+[10]
→ Jump: [30]+[15]
→ Air Time: 105

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm
The elevator would bring them up to where the Ceo was talking with someone with brown hair.He looked very familiar and in all honesty if anyone paid any close attention to who was who then they would of known that the figure before them was Usien. The person who was the engineer and lead of the regalia project. The CEO looked like he was actually happy to see the two. He loved the flow of money and good first impressions were always a good thing. He was just about to great them but a worker came up and whispered something into his ear that made it obvious something was wrong. Looking to Usien, he would nod before heading off. "No Restrictions. Anything they wanna see. They get to see it" he stated before disappearing into his office to dealing with something.

Usien was a little confused at first, but the notification of a battle going on gave him all the hints that he needed about what that little situation was truly about. Looking over the two, he would wonder exactly how they were investors. Then again, his family and Sonya was all he needed to understand that nothing was what it seems. "I'm not one for the mood of a full tour to be honest. So, why don't we cut to the chase. What do you want to see? What brings you here and what you wanna know for you to be able to invest. That way we can hit those and not waste time going through a whole tour showing you rooms and offices you could care less about" He was just putting it out there. If they wanted to know it, now would be the time. At least with Usien doing the tour, this meant they would have access to the lab also instead of having no access to it since Usien was only one with key to it. Even CEO was stilla little mad about that tidbit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosaline couldn't contain the smile when the Ceo said everything. She liked everything. Well, he was pretty clear on he'd tell them things to ensure her investment. "For what I wish to see is not boring office spaces, the important parts are what matters. How exactly these models are being made. Everything related to it. As for what I want to know that's a lot more difficult. I want to know everything. It is quite important considering how much capital I am bringing." She watched Usien closely to see his reaction as she mentioned everything. That was most likely the only way she'd invest. It was not just her money she was bringing in, it was an entire country. A country she had big plans for. Figuring out the Japan problem was up first but there were other places as well. "A Princess like myself needs such info, Usien. If I like what I hear, your project and company won't need another cent." She didn't even bother pretending The CEO actually owned the company. It had been clear he was a just a frontman, a name to put on the paper.

Tricks:

Stamina: 40/40
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 0%

AP: 90

R.E.A.D[285]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [40]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 70

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once the Ceo had left Caitlyn dropped the act and Bellona took over to get the answers she wanted. "I want to know a few things, like how your company is related to the recent murders. What you gain from them and exactly why they were murdered. And why it seems this company wants to cover it up." She straight up asked without even bothering to beat around the bush. Classic Bellona, get to the point and figure out what was going on. "Of course answering me is your choice but even if the Princess over here says nothing, I have a feeling she's just as curious even if she does not care about it."

Tricks:

Stamina: 60/60

AP: 20
R.E.A.D[180]
→ Acceleration: [50]+[10]
→ Battle Strength: [50]+[15]
→ Stamina: [50]+[10]
→ Jump: [30]+[15]
→ Air Time: 105

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:28 pm
Usien didn't budge. "You want to see the process of how they are made correct? As for the know, you of all people should know we don't give out secrets like recipes and assembling plans. Not like it'll matter cause won't have main piece for it. If you ask, you may get an answer. However, I can't voluntarily give you information due to your question being so broad. Wanting to know everything doesn't narrow down scope for me" He starts before his crosses looked upon the two. That other girl. She just hit a nerve. "Only an idiot think we would be connected to such filth. Especially considering many of my family were victims of that atrocity. Unless some of our techs got stolen, CCS has nothing to do with those murders" He answers trying to keep it all together. He just already had bad time with his girlfriend. He need not deal with such ridiculous statements. Of course, internally he felt and had huge feeling CCS did have something to do with it. However, telling that to a stranger he would not."Now that should answer most of your questions. CCS not involved so means the other questions are rather useless as they aren't important. As for what I gain? Honestly nothing" He started with a bit of a shrug. "I could make any of this stuff by myself if I wanted. I could leave at any time. I have the money. I have freedom. The only reason I am here is that I needed a hobby. If this place burned down it wouldn't matter to me in the slightest" He answers before turning around and starting to walk down the hallway. "Keep up" he adds as he started to lead them towards the laboratory. Their first stop.  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items