The camera fades-in to show Haven backstage interviewer Joe Morgan waiting outside of a locker room.

Joe: "Ladies and gentlemen....The Ferocious Four."

The crowd boos as the GWA World Heavyweight Champion Cartwright leads Gary Guitar, The Blood Imbruer and Jester Of Justice out of the locker room. They are all dressed to compete as they have matches later in the evening.

Cartwright: "Who are you?! Do you work for GWA?! I've never seen you before! Are you a fan?! We're not here to answer fan questions! We are very busy people!"

Jester: "He's from Haven."

Cartwright feigns surprise.

Cartwright: "Wow! The other side wants to talk to me! Look, I know that this is the first ever GWA Supershow and you're so excited to get to interview four superstars for a change...."

The crowd begins to boo at the use of the word 'superstars' as opposed to 'wrestlers'.

Cartwright: "...I would be excited if I was you too! You could have chosen to interview anyone in the entire GWA and you chose us! We appreciate that! But to answer your first question, no we won't be traded to Haven because without us, Crusade would fall apart!"

Gary giggles at Cartwright messing with the interviewer.

Joe: "So you did ask about being traded? I think it would be fair to say that you and the Crusade General Manager, Cyrus Leone, don't get along."

Cartwright: "He just can't let go of the past! He can't be a professional and deal with me fairly, despite his position of authority! He has some weird grudge against me!"

A light bulb appears to switch on above Cartwright's head. He has figured it out.

Cartwright: "It must be jealousy! While I'm riding high as the GWA World Heavyweight Champion, kissing the ladies, making them cry and earning seven figures annually for it, his wrestling career has sunk so low that the only way that he can make a living is by becoming a pen pusher! Sitting behind a desk all day is such hard work, he'll tell you! So glamorous! He's not any good at that either, his management, literacy and numeracy skills are severely lacking! I'd be jealous of me if I was him! Thirteen years in this business and still going strong right here!"

Joe: "Let's talk about tonight. Cartwright, tonight you are up against Marcus Damone for the first time ever in a none title match. Any thoughts on your opponent?"

Cartwright: "Another Damone! That family loves me! Do they decide among themselves whose turn it is to challenge me?! I just got done with whooping Andre Damone and now Marcus thinks he can deal with me?!"

Gary: "HE AIN'T DEALING WITH YOU! NOBODY CAN! YOU'RE THE BEEEEST!"

Cartwright: "Damn right, Gary! Marcus, you USED to have an impressive record! You USED to have an intimidating aura! You had never been pinned or submitted for such a long time! You defeated WCW's greatest champion in its entire history, Goldberg!"

Crowd: "GOOOOOOOOLDBEEEEEEERG!
GOOOOOOOOLDBEEEEEEERG!
GOOOOOOOOLDBEEEEEEERG!"

Cartwright: "Michael Cole's words, not mine! But then Halloween Havoc happened! You started messing with Jarel Damone and now you're starting to look vulnerable! I am going to take advantage of this, I am going to prove to you what Gary knows and what Andre now knows....that I am The Beeeest and you are just another Jarel Damone WANNABE!"

Joe: "Let's look forward to GWA Starrcade, where you will be facing the number one contender, Ken Armand."

Cartwright: "I faced Ken Armand in the Main Event for the then WCWG World Heavyweight Championship at the very first Starrcade event that this wrestling promotion did. Two years later, we are going to go to war one more time."

Cartwright pauses as the crowd begins to chant for Ken during his response. How rude!

Cartwright: "Ken was awarded the number one contendership because Haven's General Manager thought that Ken was the best man for the job of bringing the GWA World Heavyweight Championship to Haven. Sure, Ken is on a winning streak right now and is the first ever GWA World Heavyweight Champion but ever since that first Starrcade, Ken hasn't been able to get the job done when it matters. He can't win the big one anymore and that is exactly what will happen when we meet again at Starrcade. The facts don't lie and they spell disaster for Ken!"

Joe: "Now I would like to ask The Blood Imbruer...."

Cartwright nods at The Blood Imbruer, pointing at an invisible wrist watch on his arm.

TBI: "This interview is over."

With that said, The Ferocious Four walk back into their locker room and the camera fades-out.