[Discord Log]

Luna/Fea:
Voodoo paced back and forth, his claws digging into the rotting wood and bits of exposed earth as he went. Bones rattled on his shoulders as well as the half-skull over his head. Tail lashed and he stiffled a hiss.

"She should be here by now..." he growled to himself, passing by a dusty and worn stuffed cat, pawing at its head as he went, causing it to lull to one side. "We told her when to be here..." he growled again, but softer this time.

Striding over towards the small broken down nook that held all his various herbs, vases and treasures, the black tom cat sat down almost regally, his tail curled about his paws as he eyed the only entrence to this small place, waiting for that brown she-cat to appear.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rev:
Barkfang was late to her meeting with this mysterious Voodoo cat, but it was purposeful. Things would happen on HER terms, not his.

She slowly wandered to where she was supposed to meet, she'd crept up and watched as the male she'd met before spoke to himself, but he seemed different, he almost smelled different, but kind of the same. He'd donned a pelt and some bones. Strange.

If he was playing some kind of game.. fine, she'd play along. She moved quietly around, then leapt up onto some rubble near the entrance. "Umbra said to meet you here today, here i am" she yowled, pretending not to see him at first. (assuming that despite there being only one entrance, that there are holes and places to spy and see in and out)
User Image

Luna:
Voodoo heard a soft prickle of a noise then her loud voice, his ears falling flat against his head. Groaning, he cleared his throat and spoke up. "Ah, over here, if you'd please!" he called, forcing his best of a smile as he peeked aroud the rotting flame to lock his eyes onto her. He grinned a toothy grin, his eyes trailing down her coat.

It had been so dark before, he'd not noticed the strange colors in her fur. He bristled with curious excitement. Had that been a two-legs doing? Or something else? "What vibrant colors you have my dear, its quite....fascinating." he spoke, almost as if he were now purposefully drawing out this arrangement. "Glad to see you made it well." he added as an after thought, his tone completely different than the day before, almost as if he were another cat entirely.

Rev:
Barkfang could have purred in pleasure, she'd made him come out to her. This cat was strange, he was the same cat she had met but .. not, his voice, the way he spoke, she had heard of something like this from her mother, two minds, one cat, but it had been a story for kits, not something thought of beyond that, she'd never had remembered the story but for the tom in front of her. "Would you come out, i dislike the two-leg places, too..cluttered" she said, not moving from her pile of rubble. "The tale of how i got them is just as fascinating, but what about you? that pelt and those bones" she tilted her head, curious.

Luna:
Voodoo frowned slightly though he did his best to quickly swipe it away and hide it. He preferred to be in control, not her. But he needed her possible help and had already gotten this far. It'd do him no good her to to back out now.

Stepping out of his cove only slightly, he paused a few paw-lengths in front of her. "Aah forgive me, but this was.... still is my home. It makes me feel quite comfortable." he chuckled a bit, moving to the side slightly to eye her colors again. "Oh I don't think my.... trinkets." he paused, raising a paw to bat at the bones curling into his chest fur. ".. are quite as interesting as you My Dear, but I suppose I can share the tale.." he paused too and a touch of dramatics.

"Let's just say another tom cat got a bit to close to my she-cat... if you know what I mean." he grinned, flashing his fangs again. "I don't take kindly to strangers with.... foul intentions.."

Rev:
Barkfang would have raised an eyebrow if she could have. She hopped down off her rubble, she also needed this tom, or at least, decided to show him she felt equal (even if she felt herself far superior) "I understand, I have heard that it can be quite comfortable," she admitted, "Even if they're not quite my ..thing"

She watched as he moved, keeping a close eye on him as well as keeping herself ready for anything, loners couldn't be trusted. "I undestand that claim" she said at his explanation for his trinkets. "My colours are a gift from the cats of the past, a great battle, these colours honor my fight" she didn't have to tell him she lost those fights, let him think she'd been rewarded for winning them.

Luna:
Her coming in closer felt rewarding and he smiled again, doing his best to stay charming. "Somehow I knew you would." he purred thickly, watching her movements and the way her muscles rippled under her fur.

A battle with cats of the past though? Interesting indeed. How that worked he had no idea but it only made him much more interested in her. Oh what kits she might produce..... "Well well I'd say those cats had a very fine eye." he grinned, sitting back down and curling his tail around his paws again.

As much as he wanted to know more, he did have a deal to propose to her. "About why I called you here however.... You are connected to those clan cats... are you not?" he blinked, hoping he hadn't misunderstood anything and that this would all be for naught. Still... "Which means you might be able to find word of my lovely Queen.... For a price of course." he added quickly, watching her closely.

Rev:
Barkfang smiled, she didn't mind being flattered at all. "I agree" she said, she hadn't lied, she relied on him assuming she'd won the fights she'd been honored for.

"Ah yes your....ah..friend.. mentioned something about that" she said. "When i left to see about those dogs, she was not at my clan" she said honestly, "Price yes... if i should find this queen of yours, what do you offer in return?" she murred, the wind suddenly blowing from behind her, straight at the tom, would leave him in no doubt that she was open to a tom's advances, in scent at least.

Luna:
This side of him, Voodoo had already picked up on her intentions, which only made him grin more. It would be so easy... or so he thought anyways. "Well if you can find her... I could offer you a place here? At least, for a night or two." he glanced at her, his eyes flashing briefly. He hoped he didn't need to spell it out. Quickly his pink tongue swiped across his whiskers. "Just word. A location to start is fine.... but." he paused and started to groom his paw innocently. "If there's anyway you can get her alone...." he eyed her again, something in his features briefly changing to something a bit more... sinister.

Rev:
Barkfang smiled wickedly, "There IS good hunting around here" she said with a smile. "I could do with somewhere to rest before i have to return" She watched for his reaction, her tone flirtatious. "I can't promise anything, if she's not in my Clan, there's not much i can do aside from bring word" that much was true enough, she couldn't cross clan borders to lure out some she-cat that had joined Lightningclan.

Luna:
Voodoo looked as if he smelled something foul to his senses before shaking his head with a soft smile. "Understandable. While I'm not formal on clan cat ways, I know enough to know realize that might be asking too much of you. Just to know where she is is more than I have now..." he paused, taking a moment to focus inwardly before glancing back up at her.

A very faint purr began to rumble in his throat.

"A place to stay and a hunt though... I can offer. It's nothing special but it would keep the weather off your.... lovely coat." he said smoothly, getting up to step closer to her this time, padding to her side, his tail tip gently brushing under her chin. "You can stay as long as you'd like..."

Rev:
Barkfang didn't miss the wrinkle of his nose but decided to ignore it, at least for the moment. "If i see her, i will be sure to let you know"

She stood as he got up and moved towards her. "Perhaps you could show me how cosy that twoleg place can be" she said, "But don't worry, these colours don't wash" she added. her body drawn to him, his thick tomcat scent. "Perhaps we could hunt some rats together first, have full stomachs before the storm breaks" she glanced away, at the darkening sky, she had to admit, being somewhere out of the rain would be nice regardless of deals she made.

Luna:
Rats. Again she mentioned rats.

It took all he had to hide his scowl again before clearing his throat. If she wanted a full belly, he wasn't going to deny her that. If he had to force down more ash, then he would. "Of course my dear, can't have a beautiful Queen such as yourself suffer an empty stomach." he purred, circling around to her other side now, still staying close.

"It doesn't wash.... oh how fascinating... simply fascinating. Of course, forgive me if I'm still a bit skeptical. I'd have to test it to believe it...." he smiled, heading off a few paw lengths in front of her before pausing to look over his shoulder. "Come, the most comfortable place still intact in this nest is this way." he grinned over his shoulder, tail tip only slightly twitching.

Rev:
Barkfang didn't miss the fleeting expression of disgust at her mention of rats, remembering the dried up... thing he'd shown her as the other cat, Umbra, she barely hid a shudder that she could hopefully pass off as desire as he walked around her, his own scent heavy around her. They wanted the same thing, yet they played games with each other, he was clever this one which only increased her interest in this aspect of him.

She followed, only because she was confident in her ability to get back out if she wanted to.. especially since he needed her to bring news of his queen. "Feel free to touch, it doesn't come off" she said, cautiously following, "Do you have fresh kill in there or do we have to hunt elsewhere?" she asked, because surely any rats would be nowhere near a place a cat lived... right?

Luna:
Voodoo bit back a growl. "My apologies, I simply thought you'd prefer to rest your paws first." he said, hoping he'd have been able to distract her from hunting with other things. She clearly wasn't too single minded, not that he didn't like that. A clever Queen was a treat in and of itself.

"Just a few mice in there, but the rats haven't gone too far. Cunning creatures they are." he mrrowed softly, somewhat almost admiring the beasts. Sometimes he wondered if they'd be useful to train but then he didn't have time for silly games like that. "We can try the smaller nest out back, or the rubbish pile. If not, the trees are but a skip away." he turned and paused, offering another charming smile, having to now focus to keep his patience in check.

Rev:
Barkfang looked at the sky again "mice will do" she said quietly before following him inside, eying the 'charming' smile. "Rest.. yes ok... and discuss in detail our... arrangement" she purred, her body close to his.

Luna:
Voodoo followed her gaze up towards the open cracks in the nest top and let out a small sigh of relief. Mice were plentiful here, and stupid too. She'd get her fill and hopefully he could get his fill other ways. "Yes, yes, we have much to discuss." he smiled, glancing sideways at her before pressing forward. "Just this way." he grinned, claws already eagerly flexing.

Even if he only had a location, Zombie was that much closer to him and his mouth about watered.

Rev:
(some time later with bellies full and the rain stopping outside)

Barkfang stretched and yawned, she'd eaten and napped among other things, she was ready to go home "You weren't kidding about a twoleg nest being a good shelter, it even stayed warmer than a cave would" she said to the black cat who lay next to her, whether he was sleeping or not was a matter of opinion.

Luna:
Voodoo chuckled softly though his eyes remained closed and his head resting on his front paws. He enjoyed her warmth and scent still heavy in the air as she slept next to him. "See why I don't leave? Even with its faults, it still serves its purpose." he said softly, whether or not he truly meant the house was one thing.

Slowly an eye peered open. "You're welcome here as long as you'd like, Barkfang."

Rev:
Barkfang couldn't help admitting it was a comfortable life in this twoleg nest, not a life for her but still. "I see why you don't.. at least you don't relyy on twolegs like that cat where the dogs are ... or were..." she knew she'd made the dogs sick, she'd visit soon and see if she'd managed to kill them, if they'd eaten enough of her baited kills. "I do have to go, it's a long journey home on my own, but i'll return with news if i hear anything" she said, which she would, but how long after hearing anything was up to her, she could wait moons before telling him if she wanted and still be keeping her promise, keeping to the terms of her deal, after tonight, she'd make sure it wouldn't be anytime soon that was for sure. She would need time before returning.

Luna:
Voodoo sat up, watching her now, a bit of a disappointed scowl on his features. "Yes, yes.... of course.... long way." he sad half hearted, pausing to lick at his tail, still watching her from a side long gaze. "Hopefully...you'll come to see me again.... fairly soon." he said softly, not sure he liked the tone in her words.

She was clever, he couldn't deny that.

If he had too, he supposed he could follow her back. He wasn't going to let his precious Zombie slip away.

Rev:
Barkfang would have liked to linger but for what she'd seen from his alter ego, she'd almost wondered who she would wake up to, would it still be Voodoo, or would it have been Umbra waking up with her. "As soon as i can when i have news" she said, leaving the time frame open, while at the same time suggesting it would be soon too.

She couldn't stop him following her back if he wished, her scent trail would be pretty strong on sodden ground, as long as it didn't rain again. She stretched again.

Luna:
Voodoo leaned over and groomed gently behind her ear before she left, purring. "I'll be waiting....most eagerly..." he whispered to her before pulling back. He'd not stop her if she chose to left now and he'd not turn her away if she chose to stay. He simply sat, watching her, leaving her to make that decision.

The only thing that was certain was that she'd better not think of breaking their deal, or he'd hunt her down too, however long it'd take.

Rev:
Barkfang had no intention of breaking her deal, she just twisted the terms to suit her, all deals were honored, eventually.

"I'll bring news when i can, if she's at my clan, i'll attempt to bring her back to you, if not, there's not a lot i can do at all except tell you where she is" she said as she made her way towards the doorway.

Luna:
"Word of where she is is like rats in your paws to me." he said softly and with a smile, still remaining in the place he had been, though his eyes were keenly trained on her as she went. "Besides... if she's not....whose to say there can't be more deals in the future... should things work in my.... our... favor." he added, sitting tall and proud, but a different kind of twisted grin spread across his fangs. He'd not seen the last of her, that much he could feel.

Rev:
Barkfang merely nodded at Voodoo's statement then turned away, heading towards home. As such she didn't see the twisted grin behind her, she did however shudder, perhaps feeling his presence behind. Yes it would definitely be many moons before she returned to this place, she was already planning as she walked, she would tell him she'd spent more time trying to get more intel about the other clan, figuring out a way he could get to her maybe. ... she felt better to be plotting by herself, though she hoped her delay in returning wasn't a total waste of her time.