User Image

User Image
                        ________Personal Identification

Name: Shadowseeker "Shadow" Hunyistir
                        Race: Shadow Entite (Human Heritage)
                        Physical Description:
                          Height: 5'07"
                          Weight: 120 lbs
                          Hair: Dark brown, almost black. Messy and long, poorly tied back.
                          Eyes: Left, icy blue, with a slit, catlike pupil. Right, emerald green. Usually expressionless.

I'm pale skinned with deep circles under ice blue eyes from lack of sleep. Or, that's what it used to be. Now, my right eye is green because of... I... I'm not sure. I can't remember, which is a strange concept that's starting to become too familiar. A mop of wavy black hair falls into my eyes and curls into a thin and long, but young, face. Some of my hair reaches almost shoulder length. I have a fairly light build with broad shoulders, and I seem to be leaning more toward medium as I grow older and stronger. Oh, and I have the ears and tail of a cat, thanks to a curse put on my when I was young. A black mark stretches on each cheek from the fur of my ears to about the center of my eyes. A similar marking wraps around my torso, ending just before the navel, though I don't think anyone has seen that. A cluster of scars decorate my jawline on the right side and my right ear, as well as my right shoulder and side.

Then of course, I am missing my right arm. Or I was. I'd had a puppet arm built and surgically attached to my chakra network so that I would still be able to use jutsu freely. However, the metal arm there is not the one I remember, and it seems to have fused with my flesh at the attachment point midway up my upper arm. A litter of scars surround the site. It seems I'll still be able to make any necessary adjustments to it, but it can no longer be completely removed.

As for clothing, I wear whatever I can find, preferably clean but I'm not always that fortunate. I prefer to wear a coat to hide my arm, but it gets in the way in combat. The only other static piece of clothing I have is an old blue jacket of mine that I've made into a sort of sash as padding between my weapon belt and body. Long pants and tall boots are preferable as well, and I frequently wear a hooded scarf or cloak.

Fears:
                          Bugs | It's not really a fear, but a severe hatred for insects, arachnids, and any other creepy crawlies thanks to Jack. It wouldn't stop me from entering a place full of them if I had to, but I'd probably burn the place on the way through.
                          Darkness/Shadows | Despite it being my namesake I don't trust unnatural darkness of any sort, and no one should. You never know what's lurking within. Also thanks to Jack.
                          Losing my Memory | I have a perfect memory, and after the events of Kirigakure that caused me to lose the entirety of my past, I am legitimately afraid it'll happen again. I already don't remember anything that happened after leaving Kirigakure for the last time. And even now, my mind seems to be playing tricks on me. As you guessed, that's also Jack's fault.
                          Being a Burden | I hate asking for help. I hate the concept of letting others help me. I should be strong enough to do everything that needs to be done myself.
                          Plaguebearer | He's the first life I ever took when I was only ten years old. And he has haunted me since then. I know he is linked to the man who killed my parents in some way, but I never had the chance to find out what it was. He has to be gone for good after this long... right?

Personality:
                          I'm a good person... or at least I try to be.

[Shadow is a character, to say the least, and often gives off an air of dispassion and apathy, leading others to think he's an unpleasant person, and while this might be the case at first glance, his intentions are always good. In fact, he has no intention of wronging others and will often go to their aid even if he does not want to, not because he has to. Although that does make up a good portion of his claims.]

I like to craft and create. It helps me focus my scattered thoughts.

[As a member of the Ukyo who focus on the arts to bring them to life, Shadow has the qualities as a person and an artist to match. With a perfect memory of things he sees and a wild imagination, anything from recreating past events to creating something completely from scratch is easy for him. With this quality, he is also highly observant without even realizing it. Though most see him as cold and aloof, those that get to know him can have a glance at the enthusiastic child within, and he takes pride in letting people see his creations.]

I'm not very good at making friends. Every time someone tries, I can't help but push them away.

[Shadow’s greatest downfall is his distance from reality, and he will go out of his way to detach himself from others. He is quite happy in his own imagined world and will often daydream, easily being absorbed in his ideas. Likewise, he is not very sensitive to others. In fact, he is oblivious to them more often than not, and is passive in the face of tragedy. This gives people the impression that he has no ambition or care for anything. He does not want to be with others and lacks the social skills required to be with them.

This does not mean he is a hopeless case. He just requires someone willing to take the time to get to know him and earn his trust.]

I have a lot to say but never seem to have words to say it.

[Shadow’s mutism makes it no easier to get close to him. It is not entirely clear why he stopped talking, but it started well before his family died. Those that knew him assumed it has something to do with his inability to sleep. His mustism has nothing to do with being shy. In fact, he is very confident, almost too confident, and is perfectly able to understand and speak. He is just unwilling to speak to any but a few specific people.

As he reached his mid-teens he began to grow out of his mutism as he was forced to deal with others, and even began fully expressing his thoughts, regardless of how blunt they were. But now it seems he's reverted and lost his ability to speak altogether for reasons he himself doesn't even know.]

I'm still awake when the rest of the world isn't. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to sleep.

[Just as insomnia is defined, Shadow has always had an inability to sleep uninterrupted. Sometimes he simply cannot sleep. Because of this, he is rarely ever fully rested and always tired, shown by the seemingly permanent dark circles around his eyes that look like bruising. He also has fairly poor health as compared with others his age, and he is small for his age as well, though as he grows older and stronger, he's proving that he'll end up fairly tall. It is uncertain what exactly is causing the insomnia, whether it is fear, stress, or anxiety. He thought, for a while, it was the Rokubi's fault, but his ability to sleep has not improved even after being on good terms with the bijuu, or after the bijuu was gone.

It also leads to him napping several times during the day if there is time to try to make up for the lost sleep.

After every sleep post, a 4-sided die is rolled to determine how much sleep he got:
                          • 1 – 100% chakra/stamina restored (meaning 100% of the 25% restored)
                          • 2 – 50% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 50% of the 25% restored)
                          • 3 – 25% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 25% of the 25% restored)
                          • 4 – 0% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 0% of the 25% restored)]

I've gone through a lot, and it feels like no one understands. It's made me jaded.

[Although the first several years of his life were peaceful, Shadow has had nearly nothing but disaster after anther happen since he was eight. His apathy comes from exactly that. He has built up layer after layer of defenses around himself that his shell is nearly impossible to break anymore, except for those few that have managed to make their way through who he presumes are dead. What's more is that he feels like he himself is dividing in two, and wages war internally. He must first survive that battle before he can open up again. Until then, he will be selfish in that he believes he has had life off worse than others, and that they could never understand what he has been through.]

Strengths:
                          Perfect memory | I am known for my crystal clear memory and my ability to recreate almost anything I have seen on paper. I can remember everything from before the curse in fine detail.
                          Enhanced senses | Thanks to the seal used on me when I was younger to change my appearance, my senses have been enhanced, especially hearing and smell.
                          Archery | I was raised hunting with my adoptive father and know how to use a bow well.
                          Resourceful | Maybe that's not quite the right word, but I have always been good at setting up traps and using my surroundings to my advantage.
                          Trustworthy | You can guarantee that I'll keep my word, and that I'll see a mission through to completion. Even if it might mean my life.

Weaknesses:
                          Apathy | I don't make friends easily. Everything I have gone through has left me apathetic and jaded towards others.
                          Insomniac | I have never had an easy time sleeping, and it plagues me. Because of it, my immune system is a little frail and I get sick rather easily.
                          Mutism | I am mentally unable to communicate verbally with others very well, which hinders my interactions with them. For a while I was growing out of it, but after all that's happened I seem to have reverted.
                          Melee Combat | Although my strength is improving as I grow older, I still do not have much practice in close range combat, compared to my other skills.
                          Distrusting | If you want something done do it yourself. I'm tired of trying to get people to listen to reason, and I'm tired of expecting people to do the right thing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:43 am
User Image
                        ________History

TL;DR A lot of crap happened. Has its own post.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:45 am
User Image
                        ________Classes and Stats

Experience Rank: B-rank
                        Classes:
                          • Tinker
                          • Tracker
                          Adventurer

Disciplines:
                          Tinker
                          Mechanic :: Of the Tinkers it is the Mechanic that is most well known, given it is they and they alone who can rebuild 5th Era Technology. Once selected, every experience rank generates six [6] Blueprints for useful technology, with three [3] additional gained at every experience rank. These Blueprints are for needed technology, and attempts will be made to ensure it isn't technology that is already rediscovered. These Blueprints allow the building/repair of other technology, such as a Blueprint to repair guns and helicopters, and are "encoded" so that only the Mechanic who receives them can read them, unless they choose to decode them for others. Furthermore, their Systematic Repair skill is always considered two [2] points higher, no matter the number of points already invested.
                          • (custom attribute)

Tracker
                          Ranger :: Riding the fence of the Tracker disciplines is the Ranger, focusing neither in stealth nor in sensory, but using a blend of both.The Ranged gains the unique ability to designate Prey, up to one [1] per two [2] Experience Ranks, by using their Focus to get a "clue" to their essence. Once designated, all skills used in finding their Prey is increased by four [4] points, and all techniques used in locating them are increased by one [1] rank and step. Furthermore, the Ranger is granted one [1] additional Focus, along with four [4] Arcanist spells that deal with Traps or Capturing effects per Experience Rank. [Focus: Sound and Sight]
                          Obscure :: A fundamental part of being a Tracker is to learn how to hide yourself from the eyes of others. This is difficult in the best of circumstances when the things that hunt you use Chakra to sense your presence. As such, some Trackers learn a type of hunting tactic that minimizes this presence, potentially to absolute zero. First and foremost, a Tracker who takes the Obscure discipline gains the ability to focus their presence inwards, reducing the Rank of incoming sensory techniques by one [1] per time this discipline is selected. Doing this requires the use of Stamina equal to the amount of ranks being reduced by per post. In practice, this would mean that a Tracker may, against a B - rank technique, reduce the effectiveness against them by one [1] rank if they have invested one [1] Discipline Point into it, for D - ranked cost per post. This takes up a Defensive Activation. If this reduced a Technique below E - rank, the technique cannot detect the Tracker at all. [C-rank custom]
                          Punisher :: The Punisher is the next step in a line of Disciplines designed to punish those who would Sense the Tracker. First and foremost, the Tracker immediately becomes aware of any Sensory technique being utilized upon them that is one [1] rank lower than their Experience Rank. Secondly, if they do sense this, the Punisher is able to utilize the true power of this Discipline. By expending one and a half [1.5] times the technique's cost, the Tracker is able to immediately inflict pain upon the individual, equal to the cost of the Sensory technique, who was sensing them. Doing so ensures that only half [.5] of the technique's intended information is received. This damage cannot be reduced by Defense or Dodge.

Personal Attributes:
                          Natural Resilience | My curse provides a bonus resilience to venomous creatures, such as snakes and spiders, since cats are naturally more resistant than humans to such poisons. Because of this, it takes an extra dose of venom from animals and creatures before the poison takes effect. This does however mean I am more sensitive to poisons that affect animals, such a variety of plants.
                          Twisted | Some Entites are born with with a rare element made from two elemental families. This Personal Attribute must be selected at character creation, and cannot be selected later on unless a complete character reset is done. Twisted allows the character to select an elemental Evo, such as Lava-, Ice-, Shadow- and Woodborn as an element in place of one of the normal five. When taking on their elemental form, they become this element rather than one of the base elements. All benefits they normally gain affect this element instead. [Shadow]
                          Practiced Signs | Thanks to losing one of my arms, I've invested time into learning to use techniques one-handed. I can now use hand seals with only one hand if I feel the need to. Or, you know, in case my arm breaks again.
                          Can Never Be Too Careful | I was a puppeteer in my past life, and handled poisons and traps regularly. As such, I can almost by instinct identify them--or at the very least their presence. [+2 to Tinker Skill: Hazard Detection] [Christmas 2017]
                          Invisible Strings | Although I am no longer dedicated to puppetry, I have history in building them from nothing. Combined with my general tinkering, and of course the fact that my arm is a puppet, I can still repair and build them to some extent. [+1 to Puppeteer Skill: Systematic Repair, unlocking skill for training] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
                          Curse's Boon | My catlike features give me the bonus of improved senses; in particular, the senses of sound and smell. I am able to use these senses to my advantage in tracking, and because of it, gain an extra tracking Focus. [Focus: Scent] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]
                          • Gain [3] Evo Points. [Christmas 2019 Reward]

Archetype: Jack-of-all-Trades
                        Stats:
                          Power: ☆☆☆☆ [4]
                          Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
                          Intelligence: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
                          Mana: ☆☆☆☆ [4]

Materialization:
                        Elements:
                        tab • Earth
                        tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits: ► [10 // 10]
                          • Shadowborn [Entite]
                          • Divine Gaze [2]
                          • Repression [2]
                          • Skilled Practitioner [2]
                          • Inkborn [3]
                          • Prosthetic Limb [1]

Skills ► [56 // 56]
                          Survival
                          • Survival [5]
                          • Foraging [5]
                          • Knowledge [5]

Crafting
                          • Cartography [1]
                          • Cooking [1]
                          • Alchemy [5]
                          • Trapmaking [5]

Tracker
                          • Hunting, Normal Animals [5]
                          • Hunting, Unnatural Animals [5]
                          • Hunting, Humanoids [3]
                          • Hunting, Monsters [4]

Tinker
                          • Hazard Detection [2 + 2]
                          • Systematic Repair [3 + 2]
                          • Regulatory Processing [1]
                          • Functional Adaptation [4]

Gadgeteer
                          • Systematic Repair [2 + 1]

Proficiencies ► [07 // 07]
                          • Compound Bow
                          • Short Bow
                          • Longbow
                          • Tanto
                          • Dagger
                          • Offensive Unarmed
                          • Defensive Unarmed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 am
User Image
                        ________Stats and Modifiers

Mana Pool: [600]
                          • [+100] Jack-of-All-Trades
                          • [+200] Tinker
                          • [+200] Tracker
                          • [+50] Thanksgiving 2017
                          • [+50] Christmas 2019

Stamina Pool: [550]
                          • [+100] Jack-of-All-Trades
                          • [+200] Tinker
                          • [+200] Tracker
                          • [+50] Christmas 2019

Passive Stats Increases:
                          Physical
                          • Strength ► [+0.0]

• Speed ► [+0.5]
                          → [+0.5] Christmas 2019
                          • Dodge ► [N/A]

• Armor ► [D-rank]

Magical
                          • Strength ► [+0.5]
                          → [+0.5] E-rank Jack-of-All-Trades
                          • Speed ► [+0.5]
                          → [+0.5] B-rank Jack-of-All-Trades
                          • Illusion Strength ► [+0.0]

• Resistance ►
                          → Fire:
                          → Water:
                          → Earth:
                          → Wind:
                          → Lightning:

Modifiers:
                        • Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5]) [Jack-of-all-Trades, D]

• Learn [2] additional techniques of choice per post. [Tinker Class] (choose later)
                        • Learn [2] additional Tracker Talents per paragraph. [Tracker Class]

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:23 am
User Image
                        ________Inventory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:24 am
User Image
                        ________Spells and Talents

Repertoire:
                            Arcanist Spells: 00 // 15
                            Illusionist Spells: 00 // 07
                            Stages of Learning: 00 // 05
                            Inkruler Techniques: 00
                            Shadowruler Techniques:
                            Custom Techniques:
                            Tracker Talents: 00 // 12
                            Tinker Talents: 00 // 06
                            Gadgeteer Talents: 00 // 00

________Library
                        {Technique Type}:
                            • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 am
User Image
                        ________Career Data

Experience |
                          13,925 Exp

▬▬┤|Experience Gained
                          11/08/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+200]
                          12/16/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          01/04/17 - Defeated C-rank Creature [+300]
                          02/02/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+75]
                          02/04/18 - Closed Beta Bonus [+250]
                          04/25/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          06/27/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          09/03/18 - Creature Defeated [+300]
                          11/17/18 - Halloween Event 2018 [+1200]
                          11/22/18 - Thanksgiving 2018 Bonus [+2000]
                          01/01/19 - New Year's Time Skip [+3000]
                          03/12/19 - Hesrik Fight - Draw [+400]
                          ??/??/?? - Unsure [+400]
                          12/25/19 - Happy Holidays 2019 [+250]
                          02/27/20 - B-rank Mission Complete [+800]

Passive EXP: +2700 [108]
                          DM EXP: +2100 [84]

Ryo |
                          00,400 Ryo

▬▬┤|Bank Account

Jobs Complete |
                          • E Rank :: 00

• D Rank :: 00

• C Rank :: 00

• B Rank :: 01
                          • 02/27/20 - Capture Matriarch Lizard

• A Rank :: 00

• S Rank :: 00

Crafting Training |
                          Woodworking // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1] [3/5] [x]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [2]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [3]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

[2nd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [2]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

[3rd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

Crafting Complete |
                          • Tier [0] :: 01
                          Makeshift Hatchet [x]

• Tier [1] :: 00

• Tier [2] :: 00

• Tier [3] :: 00

• Tier [4] :: 00

• Tier [5] :: 00

Event Bonuses |
                        Thanksgiving 2017
                        • 3 E-D rank scrolls [2 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
                        • 4 Skill Points
                        • +50 Chakra
                        • Whispering Pineapple [approved to be turkey skull pendant by Lan]
                        • Immovable Stick
                        • Pie Sling
                        • Bean of Slumber

Christmas 2017
                        • 2 D-C rank Scrolls [1 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
                        • 4 Skills Points
                        • 1 Minor PA
                        • Attack Scarf
                        • Swanta's Bag of Coal
                        • Giant Candy Cane
                        • Ice Puppy [Gifted]

Twelve Days of Christmas 2017