PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:31 am
User Image
                        ________Personal Identification

Name: Kaileer Cein'lys-Hakemoto
                        Race: Lightning Entite (Human Heritage)
                        Physical Description:
                          Height: 5'09"
                          Weight: 155 lbs
                            Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.

Fears:
                          • Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
                          • Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
                          • Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.
                          • Falling | It's a weird fear because I like and often seek out high places, but that's mostly because I've never fallen while climbing--in the physical sense. But my fear encompasses both the physical and mental concept of falling.

Personality:
                          I have a dark childhood thanks to my temperament--or lack there of. It had driven me to spend most of my time on my own and, in fact, I was comfortable that way. When I was calm, he seems almost cold, bland, and indifferent to the approval of others. As I grew older and began to realize my faults, I detached myself from society so as to avoid emotional entanglements that might lead to my anger breaking lose.

The calm side of me is reserved, and I able to keep myself from showing emotion. I can become passive in the face of tragedy whereas others might be hysterical. This doesn't mean I feel nothing, quite the opposite actually. But I've faced enough tragedy in my life that I've become more or less numb to it.

The other side of me is the exact opposite, and did not used to take much provoking to appear. Almost infamous for my short temper, I have always had a tendency to pick fights. It had little to do with me wanting to be in the limelight, and more to do with simply wanting to prove myself. I am confident in my abilities and competitive, driven by aggressive energy that I often cannot control. I am stubborn with a low tolerance for frustrations and rarely feels guilty when I have done something wrong--externally anyway. Along with this, I have always been mistrustful of compassion.

This part of my personality was what showed through when I was forced to deal with others. I am not deterred by punishment or pain and I am thick-skinned to social approval, constantly needing to prove myself. However, I am sensitive to comments and attacks on myself, as much as I hate to admit it. I was boastful, brusque, and belligerent, and always wants to be the leader in a group.

Not everything about this side of me is bad though. My stubbornness translates into perseverance. I will always finish something I started, and will always strive to be on top.

It is just a matter of getting me to start something. Because, otherwise, I am lazy.

I also have the ability to tune into the weaknesses of others and use that knowledge against them.

As the years passed, much of my aggressive energy calmed or just became worn out. I like to view myself as much more calm and levelheaded than when I was younger... but after the Chronovore attack, I'm not sure if that negative energy will return.

Strengths:
                          • Courageous | Possibly even being seen as overconfidence, I know how to face my fears in order to overcome them.
                          • Innate Combat Prowess | The Hakemoto are trained to take on demons; thanks to this, I've been trained to be proficient in most weapons I wield.
                          • Diffusing Situations | Unfortunately, I'm not sure this will be the case in a world where I have no power, but I was once good at disarming situations before they got too bad, whether that meant a verbal fight or a war. But don't stand in my way once you've incurred my wrath.

Weaknesses:
                          • Short Fuse | I have always been very susceptible to anger. Although I have tamed my temper much over the years, I'm still at risk of snapping at a moment's notice.
                          • Issues with Authority | I have never liked authority, which is why I ran from home in the first place. I will still respect my higher ups, however, as long as their morals don't oppose my own.
                          • 'Old' Injuries | A variety scars from when I was older seem to have carried through the age reversal for some reason, and the injuries associated with them. Sometimes they hurt enough to hinder movement slightly. [Every twenty [20] posts roll a [d10]. 1-7 is fine, 8-10, speed reduced by a half rank [.5] until next roll. Also happens whenever weakened after using the Hakemoto states.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:32 am
--  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat