12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image________Personal Identification
Name: Sheariv "Shea" Fal'nevan
Race: Half-Fae
    • Soul Pact: Most Fae have a familiar, a creature that is bound through contract to serve them. These usually come in the form of small animals such as cats, dogs, and birds. A Familiar may be used in place of the Fae's own body for casting "touch" based spells, though they must be within the same relative area to do so. Secondly, for no additional cost, the familiar may share its senses with its master, as long as, again, they are in the same relative area (same thread). Unlike normal animals and living things a Fae Familiar is made from the essence of Aethir, and as such bear no Shard to which the afterlife is bound. When a familiar "dies" its body disperses into mist, reforming five [5] posts later in relative proximity to the Fae, reforming from mist. Please note that the Fae Familiar differs from
    an Arcanist familiar, as it shares its activations with its owner, and carries the same physical stats of a normal animal of its kind. Its intelligence is that of an average human, and it carries its own personality, having access to any language the Fae knows, but unable to learn any spells or talents on its own, except for Custom Abilities created by the Fae themselves. [Fae]
    • The Hunger: The Fae are naturally drawn to sources of magic and can detect when a large magic source is near. This does not give them an exact location but can give them a general direction as well as warn them of incoming attacks. This has no statistical advantage, just a roleplay one. [Fae]
    • Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill. [Human]
Physical Description:
    Height: 4'10"
    Weight: 78 lbs

Tan skinned with amber eyes and a mess of blonde hair that reaches his shoulders. Oddly enough, antlers stick out of the sides of his head, about four inches long, above long, pointed ears lined with what looks like dark blue fur. Three lines of a similar blue decorate each cheek. Several scars are also apparent, the most prominent being one that starts from the inner corner of his left brow, across the bridge of the nose, to his right cheek. Though not particularly tall, he is very lanky, and thin, though not unhealthily so. Most of his strength is in the form of lean muscle that makes him flexible but not necessarily physically strong. Similarly to his face, a variety of scars decorate his body. Likewise he has two dark blue marks on each shoulder, one that wraps around his torso in line with his navel, and a short blue tail not unlike that of a deer's--related to his antlers, more than likely.

His attire is fairly simple. He typically wears loose, breathable clothing, avoiding anything constraining for better movement. While his outfit is interchangeable, three things never change. He wears a faded, reddish-brown headband that's seen better days to keep his hair out of his face, a blue leather collar that hangs loosely around his neck, and a simple, fairly fine leather bracer with his family crest on it.

Fears:
    • Bovinophobia | A fear of cows. They want to eat me because I smell like grass.
    • Water | Not an irrational fear, but it seems that way to most. I... something happened in my past. I can't swim. I used to not even be able to take a bath, but now it's just water I can't stand in.
    • Death | I... I know everyone is afraid of death, but the thought paralyzes me. It keeps me from moving forward, from doing the things I need to do. I might blindly throw myself into danger without thinking about it, but... I'm afraid to die.
    • Never Finding Peace | After everything that's happened, I'm afraid I'll never get to live the peaceful life I've always wanted. I never wanted any of this.

Personality:
    Very good at hiding his emotions--though he is infamous for a certain smile that lets anyone who knows him know he is not alright--Shea is outwardly an easygoing and lazy boy who normally feigns ignorance, is easily pleased, and very curious, the latter of which often gets him into trouble without him trying to. He is a kind-hearted and gentle soul who would never harm a living thing if he could avoid it. He is intelligent, but also very naive, gullible, clumsy, and lacks any sense of direction. Somewhat shy and easily startled but sociable at the same time, Shea has a habit of getting along with--but not necessarily making friends with--others without an issue, although some find his tendency toward stupidity to be annoying or frustrating, and he is often teased for it. Typically he just goes along with the joke regardless of how much it might hurt him. With a love of sunny days and jhenberries, it is hard to believe the other end of the spectrum holds a fierce and protective soul. He would defend those close to him with his life, despite his paralyzing fear of death. He is very hard to anger, but once he is angry, it is nearly impossible to stop him.

Strengths:
    • Fleet-footed | I've always been fast on my feet. Like the deer I represent, I'm, um... good at running away.
    • Making Friends? | Most people who can see past my appearance tend to like me. Maybe because I'm nice? I like to think I'm nice.
    • Courageous | Even though it's contradictory to how I act, I will put myself in the path of danger if it means saving another person's life. I don't want to see someone else get hurt.

Weaknesses:
    • Combat | I always panic in fights. I don't want anything to do with them but it tended to happen anyway.
    • Creativity | In the sense that I have a hard time coming up with things on the spot. If I've had time to think about it, this isn't so much the case.
    • Coward | That's a little... harsh. But... I guess it's true. I'm afraid of a lot of things, afraid to face my fears, and run away a lot. At the same time, though, I tend to launch myself fully into danger if it means I can help others.

History:
Personal Attributes:
    • Long-lived | The Beastlings, by nature, are able to manipulate and grow plants at will at the expense of energy that could be lethal, but never impacted their lifespan. With different rules in this world that cost the user days of their life, coming from a different world, Shea has an advantage in that the time taken is reduced by half [.5]. In other words, when forcing a plant to grow, what would normally take [70] days to grow takes instead [35].
    • Tempest's Blessing | Shea is very attuned to nature and gets along well with plants and animals alike. Some control over plants has followed him to this world, although it is not a conscious effort. Plants tend to lean in his direction, and even seem to grow in his presence. Because of this, the length of time it takes to grow plants he actively tends to is halved.
    • Fight or Flight | When it comes to danger, Shea will more often than not try to put as much distance between him and the source as possible. As such, when he is fleeing danger, the costs of techniques utilized to run away are reduced by two [2] ranks, but he can neither attack nor defend himself while in this mode of panic. However, for those rare occasions where he does hold his ground in order to protect someone close to him [specifically someone deemed a friend or family], or an innocent bystander, he gains a half [.5] rank increase to the strength of his attacks, both physical and elemental, so long as it is with the effort of protecting them in mind.
    • ['Minor' PA Christmas 2017 Reward]
    • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
    • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]
    • Learning a New World | Not being from this world, Shea knows next to nothing about the plants and animals that inhabit it. With plants being a focus of his abilities, he has to spend some time studying what each one does before he can properly grow it using his techniques. Once the plant is studied, however, he is able to grow it using his techniques, and it costs half the number of days that it normally would.
    • Instruments of War | The Fae can bind their spells to items, such as wands and staffs, allowing the item to cast spells for them. This still costs the required resource but eliminates the need for the Fae to speak, instead relying wholly on the motion of the item to cast. (ie flicking a wand, spinning a staff) Only one spell may ever be bound to an object and Fey are limited to 1 object per body rank (E -1, D-2, etc). The object must be submitted like any normal custom. If the object is broken, a new one can be made but must be resubmitted. Crafting an Item requires at one skill point per body rank into a Fae only Skill. A Fae can fail to craft an item.
      Fae Craft:: A property that can be crafted onto any staff or other weapon that grants a +4 to the CC of the item crafted. However, the return is that this item can now be used as an Instrument of War. [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]
    • Markings of Power | The Fae gains the ability to 'enchant' items with peculiar effects. These objects differ from weapons in that they cannot actively cast techniques but instead bestow constant and 'passive' buffs to the item that can be used by the wearer. Weaker buffs can cost nothing to maintain while stronger buffs and 'activated' effects will consume mana (or chakra) of the wearer. These enchantments must still be submitted as customs can be freely given to other characters. The Fae may have up to 3 enchantments at one time on their person and other characters may have no more than 2. The enchantments are bound to the item, so if it is stolen or sold, the item retains the enchantment. Enchanting requires points in a Fae only Skill.
      Fae Enhancing:: The Fae gains the ability to add additional properties to objects. These enhancements must be submitted as a custom. See PA for additional restrictions. [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]
    • [Christmas 2019 Reward]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: C-rank
Experience: 9110
Classes:
    • Medium
    • Oathkeeper
    • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:
    Medium
    • Exorcist | Of the Mediums of the world none know the art of war as much as the Exorcist. While the Investors use Focuses to birth dolls and the Assumers take on the trappings of the ephemeral it is the Exorcists who focus on bonding the ephemeral to weapons, armor, and other items as armaments of war. Depending on the type of being bonded the objects gain abilities and powers that augment physical characteristics to match the nature of the being. This is done through their Technique pool, which requires specific types of Entities to bond. These Entities provide additional benefits uniquely, as provided upon the summoning and / or bonding of the entity. An Exorcist may bond one [1] being per experience rank, though they may apply multiple beings in a single armament. An important additional note is that instead of the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu gains, the Exorcist gains three [3] Stages of Learning and five [5] Proficiency Points at D - rank, and three [3] Proficiency Points and two [2] Stages of Learning every additional rank. Below are the three types and their rules and limitations.
      Warlock - Exorcists associated with Sprites, a Warlock utilizes the essence of their ephemeral allies to imbue purity and elemental fury into their armaments. Like the Bonewalker and Shadeknight, the Warlock alters the physical properties of their armaments with the power and property of Sprites, though each individual Sprite will also bestow a small property unique to them. Upon reaching C - rank, the Warlock is able to use light and purity to place armaments within the Elemental Font, while using the same method to bring those armaments to themselves, equipped, from any container. Like the previous Exorcist types the Warlock has its own unique property in the form of custom Aura techniques, gained at a rate of two [2] per Experience Rank. These auras can bestow positive supplemental effects to those allies within the radius and the Warlock themselves, or cause effects to occur within the radius.
    • [C-rank custom Discipline]

Oathkeeper
    • Law Keeper | Keeper of the written word, the Lawkeeper binds others through written contracts that bind all parties to keeping to the letter of the law. To utilize their oaths the Lawkeeper may either concentrate Mana to a finger and scribe onto a material the rules of the contracts, or enchant something else they hold to do the same. The written word is binding, to the point that once all parties are signed and the contract finalized a glyph will appear somewhere on both party's bodies to indicate a contract is made. This can be small or large, but is designated by the contract. While the contract is in effect all written bonuses or negatives are asserted, as spells may be woven into the contract itself. The Contract must include a Reward and a Blowback, the former granted upon completion and the latter to affect those who break their contract. If one comes close to breaking the terms their Glyph will burn, a warning, though this is only felt by the bearer. A Lawkeeper can only keep as many as two [2] Contracts per Experience Rank, beginning with four [4] at D - rank.

Archetype: Magician
    • [6] additional Spell slots
    • [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength
    • [15] Mana

Stats:
    Power: ☆ [1]
    Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
    Intelligence: ☆☆☆ [3]
    Mana: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]

Mana Pool: 815
Stamina Pool: 300
Materialization: A series of symbols that spread across his flesh, varying from vibrant blue, to red as he grows in strength.
Elements:
tab • Water
tab • Earth
Evolutionary Traits ► [08 // 08]
    • Growthborn [3]
    • Nature Kissed [1]
    • Cornucopia [2]
    • Mana Font [2]

Skills ► [26 // 26]
    • Survival [5]
    • Gathering [5]
    • Knowledge [3]
    • Linguistics [3]
    • Cooking [3]
    • Alchemy [5]
    • Medical: General [3]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 08]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
    Arcanist Spells: 00 // 17
    Illusionist Spells: 00 // 05
    Stages of Learning: 00 // 03
    Medium Spells: 00 // 14

Inventory:

________Library
Water Spells:

Earth Spells:

Growth Ruler Spells:
    • Vegetation Manipulation - X

Illusion Spells:

Medium Spells:

Styles:
    Style Name
      Stage One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:44 am
--  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:46 am
User Image
                        ________Personal Identification

Name: Sheariv "Shea" Fal'nevan
                        Race: Half-Fae, Half-Human
                          • Soul Pact: Most Fae have a familiar, a creature that is bound through contract to serve them. These usually come in the form of small animals such as cats, dogs, and birds. A Familiar may be used in place of the Fae's own body for casting "touch" based spells, though they must be within the same relative area to do so. Secondly, for no additional cost, the familiar may share its senses with its master, as long as, again, they are in the same relative area (same thread). Unlike normal animals and living things a Fae Familiar is made from the essence of Aethir, and as such bear no Shard to which the afterlife is bound. When a familiar "dies" its body disperses into mist, reforming five [5] posts later in relative proximity to the Fae, reforming from mist. Please note that the Fae Familiar differs from
                          an Arcanist familiar, as it shares its activations with its owner, and carries the same physical stats of a normal animal of its kind. Its intelligence is that of an average human, and it carries its own personality, having access to any language the Fae knows, but unable to learn any spells or talents on its own, except for Custom Abilities created by the Fae themselves. [Fae]
                          • The Hunger: The Fae are naturally drawn to sources of magic and can detect when a large magic source is near. This does not give them an exact location but can give them a general direction as well as warn them of incoming attacks. This has no statistical advantage, just a roleplay one. [Fae]
                          • Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill. [Human]
                        Physical Description:
                          Height: 4'10"
                          Weight: 78 lbs

Tan skinned with amber eyes and a mess of blonde hair that reaches his shoulders. Oddly enough, antlers stick out of the sides of his head, about four inches long, above long, pointed ears lined with what looks like dark blue fur. Three lines of a similar blue decorate each cheek. Several scars are also apparent, the most prominent being one that starts from the inner corner of his left brow, across the bridge of the nose, to his right cheek. Though not particularly tall, he is very lanky, and thin, though not unhealthily so. Most of his strength is in the form of lean muscle that makes him flexible but not necessarily physically strong. Similarly to his face, a variety of scars decorate his body. Likewise he has two dark blue marks on each shoulder, one that wraps around his torso in line with his navel, and a short blue tail not unlike that of a deer's--related to his antlers, more than likely.

His attire is fairly simple. He typically wears loose, breathable clothing, avoiding anything constraining for better movement. While his outfit is interchangeable, three things never change. He wears a faded, reddish-brown headband that's seen better days to keep his hair out of his face, a blue leather collar that hangs loosely around his neck, and a simple, fairly fine leather bracer with his family crest on it.

Fears:
                          • Bovinophobia | A fear of cows. They want to eat me because I smell like grass.
                          • Water | Not an irrational fear, but it seems that way to most. I... something happened in my past. I can't swim. I used to not even be able to take a bath, but now it's just water I can't stand in.
                          • Death | I... I know everyone is afraid of death, but the thought paralyzes me. It keeps me from moving forward, from doing the things I need to do. I might blindly throw myself into danger without thinking about it, but... I'm afraid to die.
                          • Never Finding Peace | After everything that's happened, I'm afraid I'll never get to live the peaceful life I've always wanted. I never wanted any of this.

Personality:
                          Very good at hiding his emotions--though he is infamous for a certain smile that lets anyone who knows him know he is not alright--Shea is outwardly an easygoing and lazy boy who normally feigns ignorance, is easily pleased, and very curious, the latter of which often gets him into trouble without him trying to. He is a kind-hearted and gentle soul who would never harm a living thing if he could avoid it. He is intelligent, but also very naive, gullible, clumsy, and lacks any sense of direction. Somewhat shy and easily startled but sociable at the same time, Shea has a habit of getting along with--but not necessarily making friends with--others without an issue, although some find his tendency toward stupidity to be annoying or frustrating, and he is often teased for it. Typically he just goes along with the joke regardless of how much it might hurt him. With a love of sunny days and jhenberries, it is hard to believe the other end of the spectrum holds a fierce and protective soul. He would defend those close to him with his life, despite his paralyzing fear of death. He is very hard to anger, but once he is angry, it is nearly impossible to stop him.

Strengths:
                          • Fleet-footed | I've always been fast on my feet. Like the deer I represent, I'm, um... good at running away.
                          • Making Friends? | Most people who can see past my appearance tend to like me. Maybe because I'm nice? I like to think I'm nice.
                          • Courageous | Even though it's contradictory to how I act, I will put myself in the path of danger if it means saving another person's life. I don't want to see someone else get hurt.

Weaknesses:
                          • Combat | I always panic in fights. I don't want anything to do with them but it tended to happen anyway.
                          • Creativity | In the sense that I have a hard time coming up with things on the spot. If I've had time to think about it, this isn't so much the case.
                          • Coward | That's a little... harsh. But... I guess it's true. I'm afraid of a lot of things, afraid to face my fears, and run away a lot. At the same time, though, I tend to launch myself fully into danger if it means I can help others.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:47 am
User Image
                        ________History

Will write eventually.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:48 am
User Image
                        ________Classes and Stats

Experience Rank: C-rank
                        Classes:
                          • Medium
                          • Oathkeeper
                          TBD

Disciplines:
                          Medium
                          • Exorcist | Of the Mediums of the world none know the art of war as much as the Exorcist. While the Investors use Focuses to birth dolls and the Assumers take on the trappings of the ephemeral it is the Exorcists who focus on bonding the ephemeral to weapons, armor, and other items as armaments of war. Depending on the type of being bonded the objects gain abilities and powers that augment physical characteristics to match the nature of the being. This is done through their Technique pool, which requires specific types of Entities to bond. These Entities provide additional benefits uniquely, as provided upon the summoning and / or bonding of the entity. An Exorcist may bond one [1] being per experience rank, though they may apply multiple beings in a single armament. An important additional note is that instead of the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu gains, the Exorcist gains three [3] Stages of Learning and five [5] Proficiency Points at D - rank, and three [3] Proficiency Points and two [2] Stages of Learning every additional rank. Below are the three types and their rules and limitations.
                            Warlock - Exorcists associated with Sprites, a Warlock utilizes the essence of their ephemeral allies to imbue purity and elemental fury into their armaments. Like the Bonewalker and Shadeknight, the Warlock alters the physical properties of their armaments with the power and property of Sprites, though each individual Sprite will also bestow a small property unique to them. Upon reaching C - rank, the Warlock is able to use light and purity to place armaments within the Elemental Font, while using the same method to bring those armaments to themselves, equipped, from any container. Like the previous Exorcist types the Warlock has its own unique property in the form of custom Aura techniques, gained at a rate of two [2] per Experience Rank. These auras can bestow positive supplemental effects to those allies within the radius and the Warlock themselves, or cause effects to occur within the radius.

Oathkeeper
                          • Law Keeper | Keeper of the written word, the Lawkeeper binds others through written contracts that bind all parties to keeping to the letter of the law. To utilize their oaths the Lawkeeper may either concentrate Mana to a finger and scribe onto a material the rules of the contracts, or enchant something else they hold to do the same. The written word is binding, to the point that once all parties are signed and the contract finalized a glyph will appear somewhere on both party's bodies to indicate a contract is made. This can be small or large, but is designated by the contract. While the contract is in effect all written bonuses or negatives are asserted, as spells may be woven into the contract itself. The Contract must include a Reward and a Blowback, the former granted upon completion and the latter to affect those who break their contract. If one comes close to breaking the terms their Glyph will burn, a warning, though this is only felt by the bearer. A Lawkeeper can only keep as many as two [2] Contracts per Experience Rank, beginning with four [4] at D - rank.

Personal Attributes:
                          • Long-lived | The Beastlings, by nature, are able to manipulate and grow plants at will at the expense of energy that could be lethal, but never impacted their lifespan. With different rules in this world that cost the user days of their life, coming from a different world, Shea has an advantage in that the time taken is reduced by half [.5]. In other words, when forcing a plant to grow, what would normally take [70] days to grow takes instead [35].
                          • Tempest's Blessing | Shea is very attuned to nature and gets along well with plants and animals alike. Some control over plants has followed him to this world, although it is not a conscious effort. Plants tend to lean in his direction, and even seem to grow in his presence. Because of this, the length of time it takes to grow plants he actively tends to is halved.
                          • Fight or Flight | When it comes to danger, Shea will more often than not try to put as much distance between him and the source as possible. As such, when he is fleeing danger, the costs of techniques utilized to run away are reduced by two [2] ranks, but he can neither attack nor defend himself while in this mode of panic. However, for those rare occasions where he does hold his ground in order to protect someone close to him [specifically someone deemed a friend or family], or an innocent bystander, he gains a half [.5] rank increase to the strength of his attacks, both physical and elemental, so long as it is with the effort of protecting them in mind.
                          • ['Minor' PA Christmas 2017 Reward]
                          • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
                          • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]
                          • Learning a New World | Not being from this world, Shea knows next to nothing about the plants and animals that inhabit it. With plants being a focus of his abilities, he has to spend some time studying what each one does before he can properly grow it using his techniques. Once the plant is studied, however, he is able to grow it using his techniques, and it costs half the number of days that it normally would.
                          • Instruments of War | The Fae can bind their spells to items, such as wands and staffs, allowing the item to cast spells for them. This still costs the required resource but eliminates the need for the Fae to speak, instead relying wholly on the motion of the item to cast. (ie flicking a wand, spinning a staff) Only one spell may ever be bound to an object and Fey are limited to 1 object per body rank (E -1, D-2, etc). The object must be submitted like any normal custom. If the object is broken, a new one can be made but must be resubmitted. Crafting an Item requires at one skill point per body rank into a Fae only Skill. A Fae can fail to craft an item.
                            Fae Craft:: A property that can be crafted onto any staff or other weapon that grants a +4 to the CC of the item crafted. However, the return is that this item can now be used as an Instrument of War. [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]
                          • Markings of Power | The Fae gains the ability to 'enchant' items with peculiar effects. These objects differ from weapons in that they cannot actively cast techniques but instead bestow constant and 'passive' buffs to the item that can be used by the wearer. Weaker buffs can cost nothing to maintain while stronger buffs and 'activated' effects will consume mana (or chakra) of the wearer. These enchantments must still be submitted as customs can be freely given to other characters. The Fae may have up to 3 enchantments at one time on their person and other characters may have no more than 2. The enchantments are bound to the item, so if it is stolen or sold, the item retains the enchantment. Enchanting requires points in a Fae only Skill.
                            Fae Enhancing:: The Fae gains the ability to add additional properties to objects. These enhancements must be submitted as a custom. See PA for additional restrictions. [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]
                          • [Christmas 2019 Reward]

Archetype: Magician
                        Stats:
                          Power: [1]
                          Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆☆ [6]
                          Intelligence: ☆☆☆ [3]
                          Mana: ☆☆☆☆☆☆ [6]

Materialization:
                        tab A series of symbols that spread across his flesh, varying from vibrant blue, to red as he grows in strength.

Elements:
                        tab • Earth
                        tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits: ► [08 // 08]
                          • Growthborn [3]
                          • Nature Kissed [1]
                          • Cornucopia [2]
                          • Mana Font [2]

Skills ► [26 // 26]
                          • Survival [5]
                          • Gathering [5]
                          • Knowledge [3]
                          • Linguistics [3]
                          • Cooking [3]
                          • Alchemy [5]
                          • Medical: General [3]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 00]

User Image
                        ________Stats and Modifiers

Mana Pool: [815]
                          • [+115] Magician
                          • [+250] Medium
                          • [+250] Oathkeeper
                          • [+50] Time Skip Reward
                          • [+150] Happy Holidays 2019

Stamina Pool: [300]
                          • [+100] Magician
                          • [+100] Medium
                          • [+100] Oathkeeper

Passive Stats Increases:
                          Physical
                          • Strength ► [+0.0]

• Speed ► [+0.0]
                          → [+0.0]
                          • Dodge ► [N/A]

• Armor ► [None]

Magical
                          • Strength ► [+0.0]
                          → [+0.0]
                          • Speed ► [+0.0]
                          → [+0.0]
                          • Illusion Strength ► [+0.0]

• Resistance ►
                          → Fire:
                          → Water:
                          → Earth:
                          → Wind:
                          → Lightning:

Modifiers:

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
                        ________Inventory

User Image
                        ________Spells and Talents

Repertoire:
                            Arcanist Spells: 00 // 15
                            Illusionist Spells: 00 // 07
                            Stages of Learning: 00 // 05
                            Inkruler Techniques: 00
                            Shadowruler Techniques:
                            Custom Techniques:
                            Tracker Talents: 00 // 12
                            Tinker Talents: 00 // 06
                            Gadgeteer Talents: 00 // 00

________Library
                        {Technique Type}:
                            • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
                        ________Career Data

Experience |
                          13,125 Exp

▬▬┤|Experience Gained
                          11/08/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+200]
                          12/16/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          01/04/17 - Defeated C-rank Creature [+300]
                          02/02/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+75]
                          02/04/18 - Closed Beta Bonus [+250]
                          04/25/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          06/27/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
                          09/03/18 - Creature Defeated [+300]
                          11/17/18 - Halloween Event 2018 [+1200]
                          11/22/18 - Thanksgiving 2018 Bonus [+2000]
                          01/01/19 - New Year's Time Skip [+3000]
                          03/12/19 - Hesrik Fight - Draw [+400]
                          ??/??/?? - Unsure [+400]
                          12/25/19 - Happy Holidays 2019 [+250]

Passive EXP: +2300 [92]
                          DM EXP: +2100 [84]

Ryo |
                          00,400 Ryo

▬▬┤|Bank Account

Jobs Complete |
                          • E Rank :: 00

• D Rank :: 00

• C Rank :: 00

• B Rank :: 00

• A Rank :: 00

• S Rank :: 00

Crafting Training |
                          Woodworking // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1] [3/5] [x]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [2]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [3]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

[2nd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [2]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

[3rd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
                          • Tier [0]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]
                          • Tier [1]
                            • Rank [1]
                            • Rank [2]
                            • Rank [3]
                            • Rank [4]
                            • Rank [5]

Crafting Complete |
                          • Tier [0] :: 01
                          Makeshift Hatchet [x]

• Tier [1] :: 00

• Tier [2] :: 00

• Tier [3] :: 00

• Tier [4] :: 00

• Tier [5] :: 00

Event Bonuses |
                        Thanksgiving 2017
                        • 3 E-D rank scrolls [2 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
                        • 4 Skill Points
                        • +50 Chakra
                        • Whispering Pineapple [approved to be turkey skull pendant by Lan]
                        • Immovable Stick
                        • Pie Sling
                        • Bean of Slumber

Christmas 2017
                        • 2 D-C rank Scrolls [1 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
                        • 4 Skills Points
                        • 1 Minor PA
                        • Attack Scarf
                        • Swanta's Bag of Coal
                        • Giant Candy Cane
                        • Ice Puppy [Gifted]

Twelve Days of Christmas 2017