1st ??????
2nd ????
3rd ???? yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:29 pm
User Image
________Personal Identification
Name: I was kasuna but now go by Korra wait maybe Rubi, Shizuka
Race: True Ancestors
Physical Description: Well I'm very light for a girl my age 70lb, Uh I am 4'3 I miss being tall!!!!. Let's see I have long turquois hair which is usually tied into two loose braids. Umm I love my cat suit with my yellow scarf. Shoes, socks eww noo way!! I hate wearing those things, I have a weird clown mask . but during my last mission it cracked.
Fears:
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:
      • Energy Siphon :: Upon selection the Ancestor will find that not only does feeding replenish their BP they now seem to be able to drain mana along with BP. The amount of mana gained by feeding will always be half the amount of BP drained, E Rank does not drain mana. The mana is taken directly out of the victims pool.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype: Strategist
Stats:
      Power: 3
      Agility: 3
      Intelligence: 4
      Mana:
Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 100
      Materialization: Fools like a toxic green mist.
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
Skills ► [00 // 00]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 00
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 01
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:21 am
User Image
Name:Ciri, Rose,Lelièvre (my Twin calls me Cici though and only she is allowed to call me by that)
Siblings: Noémi Clementine Lelièvre (Mimi) [magcookie]
Age: 16 (Strange I was just 40 before being crystalized )
Race: Human
Physical Description:
• Height: 4' 7"
• Weight: 90 lbs (I'm very light but I can back a mean Kick!)
• Eye Color: Heterochromia, left pink and right brown.
• Hair Color: Mixed with white streaks but mostly pink on my right and brown likewise mostly on my left side.
My hair is tied back in a ponytail with bangs covering the side. The band tying my hair is white.I like to keep myself Fantaisie qu'ils diraient(sorry Um Fancy Yes). A black button up dress shirt over it is a pink shirt. Covering the two would be a snow white jacket. A red short skirt with high black stocking's followed by high boot's both reaching to my skirt.
Fears: • Losing any other sense's( Being unable to talk is hard enough.
• Never finding my sweet Mimi.
•Drowning
Personality: So you wish to know what I'm like well... Comical and odd teen has be thrown around alot. I hold myself to be lady like with confidence, pride and sheer intelligence something my father forced upon me and my sweet twin. Getting close to others has been troubling not only for the me but for everyone close enough to be around me except Mimi and mother due to being mute. It is hard to tell which personality is being shown since I cant not speak but I've practiced facial expression's to make it easy for someone to get a hint at what I want. I am ruthless when it comes to fighting and enjoy teasing my pray tiring them out before going for the kill. Kindness is hard for me I was raised like a business lady then a killer for my masters and now a righthand for my boss but through it all I do have a soft spot in my heart to help those in need. My sister and only a few are allowed to see my happier side.

History: (Dust's off dirty notebook) Where oh Where do I start... Oh yes.
Born into a wealthy family Ciri traveled over sea's most of her life trading profits, scamming any person just to get ahead. Living under her fathers wing was tedious always writing papers to listening to boring meetings with old people. It would be enough to drive any little girl insane. Thankfully she was born with a twin who is a few seconds older making her the younger sibling. Ciri a When the Lelièvre family reached Ginman they had been attacked due to being foreigners with a fancy boat. All twenty one Lelièvre fought for their lives defending themselves Ciri along with her twin sister Noemi both only seven at the time struggled to fight back and in the end had been captured. As Ciri was getting dragged away her family sailed off leaving her and Noemi like cowards. Ciri fought many to reach her twin but failed in the end. Between her pre teen to teenaged year's Ciri had grown costume to her new life obeying the new family she had. Remembering the first job given to her at the age of nine it felt like hell on earth not only for her but for each and every person. The job was to burn down a apartment section. Family's are meant to pay for their protection but when they refuse that's when trouble comes and it did. The screams and cry's of trapped people, The smell of burnt flesh. One family managed to break out and ended up running into Ciri. A father carrying his son and his wife carrying their daughter. Feeling a slight anger rise to a boiling point as these parents kept their children safe. So out of anger Ciri rushed the family killing both parent's. It was a mixture of feelings of hate sadness grief so many no child couldn't handle. She fought with the son next as he bravely defended his little sister who had to have been four maybe 5. He him self had to have been Cir's age. Struggling to finish him off the young girl bashed a pen into his throat watching him choke on it. Turning to the toddler she picked her up tear's running down her cheeks silently saying sorry. Her guardian's appeared noticing her emotions towards this and slapped her ordering her to finish the job or they would torture her again. Obeying Ciri walked near the burning building tossing the toddler in. That day was the first of many her soul began to sink.

She accomplished many different types of job's Stealing, killing, fighting in arena's. By the time Ciri turned 19 she grew board of the gang that took her in for so long and left soundlessly during the night to finish one last task find out what happened to her twin if she was still alive. Ciri had a few run in's with the Kurokasa family. The head took a liking to the teen's odd nature and welcomed her into the family and job to guard his son Lucio Spending a year around the boy Ciri grew close to him and rarely left his side. Walking up in a nightclub alone again in her life Ciri left Ginman to explore the land and live out her life.

Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype: Preformer
Stats:
      Power: 2
      Agility: 4
      Intelligence: 4
      Mana:
Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 100
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:09 am
User Image
Name:Masumi Hi
Race: Entite
Physical Description:
Fears:
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items