Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:29 pm
"The following contest is a No Holds Barred match, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:25 pm
The lights go out as All the Stars hits the PA. Multicolored lights begin to flash. Marcus Damone steps out to cheers from the crowd. The youngest Damone is in his wrestling attire, a simple pair of black cargo pants and black boots, elbow pads and MMA style gloves. He stands on the stage as he looks out over the arena.

“Making his way to the ring, from Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!!”

Tell me what you gon' do to me
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword
Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to ******** you and all your expectations
I don't even want your congratulations

Taking a deep breath, Marcus begins to make his way down the ramp as the music continues on. He’s focused, his attention on the matter at hand tonight, but still he takes his time to slap a few fans’ hands.

This maybe the night that my dreams might let me know
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
This maybe the night that my dreams might let me know
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer

Reaching the ringside area, he stops again, looking around ringside. Finally, he hops up onto the apron and steps into the ring through the ropes. He walks to one side of the ring, looking out into the sea of cheering fans. Slowly the music dies out.

Michael Cross: This is a huge match for this young man. This is the retirement match for his father, but most importantly, his chance to show he can stand on his own without his father's oversight.

Kyle Moore: Yeah, but his father is one of the most dominant forces in history. Jarel is the patriarch of the family, and he's got something to prove tonight. Marcus is good, and I see sparks of his dad in him, but I don't think he has what it takes to take out the head of the family.

The lights go out again as the familiar chords of Down with the Sickness start up. Fans light their lighters throughout the audience, a rarity in this day and age but a throwback to the years Jarel has spent in the business

i]Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage and the crowd erupts as they usually do for the Dragon. Smoke rolls down the ramp and Jarel steps out, in his usual attire.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Jarel stares down the ramp as Marcus waiting in the ring, a clear message that this is happening on his time. Finally, he begins the walk down the ramp to head for the ring.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Jarel stops at the end of the ramp, his eyes moving around the arena

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel steps up to the ring and onto the apron, his eyes on Marcus before he steps in over the top rope. Now in the ring, he looks up as the Silver Dragon symbol lowers to hang above the ring. As he moves in front of it, he raises his fist and pyro lights up the symbol as the fans continue to cheer. When he lowers his fist, the symbol rises again and Jarel turns his gaze back to Marcus.

The music continues to play as father and son stare each other down. Without breaking his gaze, Jarel removes his coat and hands it to an official outside. The lights come back up to normal and slowly the music trails out. The bell rings as the two men remain opposite of each other and the fans work themselves into a frenzy.

Cross: This is a very tense situation. You have to wonder how the family dynamic has changed with the shots these two have exchanged in the past several months.

Moore: Shots? Marcus cost his father a match against Drako.

Cross: And if he hadn't, you wouldn't have a job right now because Eric Bischoff would still be in control. He brought the company into family control.

Moore: Do you think Jarel cares who owns the place? It's a matter of pride.

Cross: So you think Jarel was justified in the Damones vs Leones match when he knocked Marcus out to cause him to be eliminated and suffer his first pinfall loss in his career?

Moore: Puts them about even if you ask me.

Finally, Jarel and Marcus advance on each other and lock up. This doesn't last long as Jarel easily tosses Marcus to the mat, leaving the younger Damone looking up at him from the mat as the crowd cheers again around them.

Cross: Jarel showing his power here. To be fair, I'm not really sure what Marcus has the advantage in here.

Moore: Speed and youth. If Marcus wants to truly put the Dragon down, he's gotta stick and move, then pray Jarel messes up. Otherwise, this is going to be a short night.

Marcus gets up and comes in again for another lockup, more aggressively this time. Jarel actually allows Marcus to force him back, but only to grab him and fling him out over the top rope to the floor. Marcus hits the floor hard but ignores the pain to get up again, looking up at his father in the ring.

"This is still my Den!" Jarel calls down to him.

Marcus glares at the elder Damone. He'd gotten the message without having to be told. Jarel steps back tot he center of the ring to allow Marcus back in and the younger Damone slides in. He gets up and charges straight for his father, who sidesteps and sends him to the ropes. Marcus rebounds back and Jarel flattens him with a clothesline. Marcus bounces back up and Jarel grabs him again, this time tossing him into a corner. Marcus manages to stay on his feet, but not for long as one right to the side of the head knocks him down again.

Cross: This is where Marcus doesn't want to be. This has been all Jarel from the start and I think Marcus is letting it get to him.

Moore: I told you, this isn't going to go well for Marcus. He wasn't ready for this level of match yet. It's one thing to face a couple of recent champions, but it's a whole different thing to face the man that calls himself the Dragon when he's determined to not only go out but to go out on a win, to go out on top.

Down in the corner, Marcus fumbles for the ropes to pull himself up. Jarel reaches down and pulls him up, only to rock him in the corner with a headbutt. Not done there, Jarel launches him across the ring with a biel toss. Again, Marcus finds himself scrambling to get back up in the opposite corner but as soon as he does, Jarel flattens him with a splash. The Dragon steps back and lets him out of the corner, lifting him up and dropping him face first on the turnbuckle with some Snake Eyes. Marcus lands on his feet and Jarel hits the ropes, rebounding back and leaping into the air to take him down with a flying clothesline. Jarel rolls to his feet and raises his hand in a very familiar taunt. The fans are sure the end is coming.

Cross: I can’t believe it but it looks like Jarel is about to put Marcus away already!

Moore: Why not? Jarel has been around a long time and has beaten the best there are to offer. Marcus didn’t come with his A game and now the Dragon is going to add him to the mountain of bodies he stands on top of.

Marcus gets to his feet again, seemingly groggy and Jarel grabs him by the throat as the fans are ready to erupt. Jarel lifts Marcus for a chokeslam, but Marcus jumps out of his grip. Jarel turns and Marcus clocks him with a right to the jaw, staggering the Dragon back a step. Realizing he won’t have long to gain control, Marcus swings and connects again, driving him back further, then attempts to whip him to the ropes. Jarel reverses the whip and takes him down with a boot to the face on the rebound. He hits the ropes and rebounds back with a leg drop across the face, then instinctively floats into a pin attempt.

One..t..

Marcus kicks out. Jarel gets up and pulls him up by the arm, twisting it in an arm wringer before driving his elbow into his shoulder. He releases him and Marcus stumbles away, shaking his arm before realizing the mistake of having his back to Jarel. He turns back around and Jarel clocks him with a right, knocking him back against the ropes. Jarel whips him across the ring and lowers his head for a back drop, just a second or two early. Marcus rebounds back and wraps his arm around his head, falling back and dropping his father with a running DDT. Jarel’s head bounces off the mat and he ends up on his back, as does Marcus, who needs a few moments to get himself together to try to take control.

Cross: A very timely counter from Marcus has both men down in the center of the ring, but there can’t be a ten count because of the no holds barred stipulation. Someone has to get up and take control in the match.

Moore: I’d say that the advantage still goes to Jarel. He’s dished out most of the damage here and Marcus is fighting from underneath.

Marcus does manage to make it to his feet first, but Jarel sits up just as Marcus reaches his feet. Marcus stares at Jarel in shock for a moment as the Dragon makes his way to his feet. Snapping out of it, Marcus clocks him in the jaw with a right hand, then whips him to the ropes. Jarel rebounds back, right into a rolling spinebuster and Marcus floats onto the pin.

One...tw…

Jarel kicks out. Marcus gets up and pulls Jarel up with him, going for a vertical suplex. Jarel blocks and counters into one of his own. Marcus rolls out of the ring under the ropes to the floor, attempting to get some space between them, but Jarel rolls out after him. Grabbing Marcus by the hair, he slams his head against the barricade, leaving the younger Damone leaning against it. Grabbing him again, Jarel pulls him around the ringside area, this time slamming his head against the announcers’ table, causing the announcers to scramble out of the way.

Cross: I don’t think I need to be anywhere near here.

Moore: Nah, you’ll be fine. Go ahead and stand there. Jarel might give you a high five.

With the announcer’s out of the way, Jarel gets Marcus in position for the Jacknife Powerbomb, clearly intending to put him through the table. Marcus, however, gets another gasp and back drops his way out, dropping Jarel on the floor instead and leaning on the table afterwards.

Cross: Did you see that? Marcus just back dropped Jarel on the floor!

Moore: What did you want him to do? Stay there and get powerbombed through our table?

Cross: Would it kill you to not be such a jerk?

Moore: Probably. I’ve never tried it

Jarel, meanwhile, is on his back on the floor. Slowly, he starts to make his way up, rolling the ring and grabbing the apron to pull himself up. He comes towards Marcus and Marcus springs to life, ramming his shoulder into Jarel’s midsection and ramming the elder Damone spine first into the apron. As Jarel reels back in pain, Marcus steps back just enough to hit him with a boot to the side of the head. The Dragon staggers away and Marcus steps back, watching his father move. When Jarel stops, Marcus charges forward across the ringside area to spear Jarel through the barricade as the crowd goes wild, those that aren’t scrambling to get out of the way.

Cross: What a spear! Marcus just speared Jarel through the barricade and right into the laps of the fans.

Moore: Finally, some of the Damone resilience and drive. This is where he has to go to slay the Dragon.

Both men remain down on the floor in the wreckage of the barricade. The referee is out to check on them but cannot do more than that. After several moments, Marcus starts to get up first. As he makes his way up, Jarel also starts to get up and Marcus clocks him with another right, driving him further into the audience. Several steps in, Jarel stops and turns back, only to be clocked again, driving him back further. Marcus comes in to continue the assault and Jarel cuts him off with a knee to the gut. Grabbing him by the head, he pulls him further into the crowd, going across and away from the area where they’d broken through the barricade. Marcus attempts to fight out but Jarel cuts him off again with a knee and continues on, moving through the crowd and back towards the stage area. Upon reaching the area of the stage, Jarel tosses Marcus forward against it. Afterwards he grabs him again and heads towards the ramp, slamming his head against the barricade. Marcus walks off after and Jarel follows, but Marcus turns and suddenly catches him with a belly to belly suplex on the ramp.

Cross: Look at that belly to belly suplex! Marcus has taken a lot of abuse from his father but just that quickly he’s turned the tables again

Moore: Yeah, but he’s down right now too, and all that he’s taken has to be wearing him out.

Marcus makes his way to his feet first but he knows his father won’t be far behind. Sure enough, Jarel follows suit and Marcus catches him again, this time in a snap suplex, bringing them that much closer to the ring. This time Marcus pops back up quickly and pulls Jarel up enough to roll him back into the ring. Before getting back in himself, Marcus pulls the apron skirt up and reaches under the ring to grab a steel chair. He slides in as Jarel is standing up again and raises it to swing. Jarel’s hand shoots up to grab him by the throat, lifting and planting him with a chokeslam before stumbling to lean against the ropes and to cheers from the crowd. After a few moments, he drops down for the pin.

One…two…thre…

Marcus just barely kicks out.

Cross: I can’t believe Marcus kicked out of that chokeslam! I thought Jarel had him beaten for sure.

Moore: Jarel was a little slow in going for the pin and I think that made the difference. But I’m sure Jarel will put an end to this now before Marcus can recover.

Jarel stands again and makes a cutthroat gesture, a signal for the end that the crowd knows well. He pulls Marcus up and lifts him for the Tombstone Piledriver. Marcus pushes himself up and slides down behind him, catching him with a release German suplex that leaves both men down again. Marcus doesn’t stay down long, simply rolling to the far corner to get up again. It’s clear he’s waiting to charge and he does as soon as Jarel gets up, coming in for a spear. Jarel clocks him in the face with a knee to stop him catching him before he can fall to once again go for a Tombstone. Again, Marcus slides out and this time shoves him to the ropes. Jarel rebounds back, right into the spear as the crowd goes wild. Yet, Marcus doesn’t go for the pin. He gets up, shaking his head and backing off to the corner again.

Moore: What’s Marcus doing? He just nailed Jarel with a spear for the second time in the match but he’s not going for the pin.

Cross: Try looking at him, idiot. He’s ready to charge again.

Jarel rolls to the ropes, reaching up to grab them and slowly pull himself up again. He turns and Marcus charges in full speed to nail a third spear, this time hooking the legs for a pin.

One…two…three!

At last, the match reaches an end. Marcus’ music hits the PA as he rolls off the pin, sitting on the mat as he realizes he’d finally gotten the win.

Moore: The match is over and Marcus Damone has slain the Dragon! The retirement tour is at its end!

Cross: I honestly didn’t see that one coming. Jarel dominated from the start but tonight was Marcus’ night.

Marcus gets up finally and allows the referee to raise his arm in victory. He steps back afterwards, leaning against the ropes and watching the Dragon, waiting. Several moments later, Jarel finally sits up again. He looks over and gets to his feet, simply standing and staring over at his son, his expression unreadable. Finally, he steps forward and gives the slightest of nods before he leaves the ring, leaving Marcus in the ring to celebrate his win  

Drako Damone
Captain

PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces