Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply PPV archives
Tag - The Marines (c) vs. Power vs. Ferocious Four / TLC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:34 pm
"The following contest is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, and it is for the GWA World Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, the challengers..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:23 am
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Gary Guitar and Jester Of Justice enter the arena. Gary Guitar is looking flash in a white coloured, sleeveless body suit and wrestling boots while Jester Of Justice wears black wrestling tights, red wrestling boots and a black and red jester hat.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Erica Teeling: "Coming to the ring at this time, at a combined weight of 450 lbs. Representing The Ferocious Four.....GARY GUITAR AND THE JEEEESTEEEEER OOOOOF JUUUUSTIIIIICE!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

The two men enter the ring from opposite sides, top left and bottom right of the ring, hopping over the top rope. Gary Guitar plays his air guitar to upset the fans while Jester taunts them besides Gary.

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:21 pm
As the music toned down, the lights faded slightly with the exception of the main stage spotlights. Suddenly clapping began as a group of women stepped out onto the stage. Clapping continued for a few moments before chorus began.

Oooh aaayee...
Oooh aaayee...
Oooh aaayee...
Aaayee aaayee

User ImageUser Image
Finally, the Mega Lion, Luis Leone stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by the Atomic Monster, Axel! He slowly lifted his microphone to sing as the women continued the chorus on stage.

"I'm living' in that 21st century,
Doing something mean to it!
Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it!
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it.
I guess every superhero need his theme music!"

The Lion holds out his hands, motioning to himself, stepping to either side of the stage as he sung. The audience booed in vain as the singing drowned them out.

"The system broken, the school's closed, the prisons open.
We ain't got nothing' to lose, motha' ********', we rolling.
Huh? Motha' ********', we rollin'.
Huh? I'll catch you in the mornin'!
This is way too much, I need a moment!"

The women walk down either side of the ramp, continuing the chorus as Luis slowly makes his way down the center. With the women at either side of him, the view of the booing fans were blocked from his vision.

"Only one man should have all that power.
The clock's tickin', I just count the hours.
Stop trippin' I'm trippin' off the power!
'Til then, ******** that, the world's ours!"

Walking off the ramp, the women now circled the ring as Luis walked up the steel steps. Suddenly he collapsed to knee when he made it the top, the music continuing to play. After only a moment, he started waving his hand upwards as he picked himself up.

"Holy powers! Awesome powers!
Lost in translation with a whole ********' nation.
They say, I was the abomination of GWA's nation!
Well that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation!"

With the break in the singing, Luis looked up at the two members representing the furious four. With a grin he held up his middle finger at them before returning to the song.

"At the end of day, goddammit I'm killin' this s**t
I know damn well y'all feelin' this s**t
I don't need your p***y, b***h I'm on my own d**k
I ain't gotta power trip, who you goin' home with?"

Walking off the steps, the Mega Lion paced around the ring as he continued the song, ignoring the comments from the fans at ringside.

How 'Ye doin? I'm survivin'
I was drinkin' earlier, now I'm drivin'
Where the bad bitches, huh? Where ya hidin'?
I got the power, make yo' life so exciting"

Oooh aaayee...
Oooh aaayee...
Oooh aaayee...
Aaayee aaayee

With Axel stepping into the ring, Luis finally tossed the microphone to the side and rolled into the ring. Immediately getting back to his feet, he pulled off his hoody, revealing the star painted across his chest. He shook out his arms and stretched out a bit as the women departed, finishing with the chorus.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm
If I could speak I’d tell you all my fears and depravations
If I could feel I’d take away your pain
If I could bleed I’d show you all my scars and imperfections
If I could breathe I’d hold you in my veins

You’ve got me feeling like an animal beat down in fear and paralyzed
You’ve got me feeling like I have no other hand to hold in this assisted suicide

“Let You Down” By Seether roars through out the arena as The Marines made their way to stage. The Marines are greeted by overwhelming cheers from the crowd. Kodiak strolls out first with one half of the GWA World Tag Team championships belts around his waist. Kody is wearing a grey sleeves hoody with the hood covering his face, white sports tape criss-crossing from his heavy tapped hands up to his bicep on both arms, long grey shorts, and blue high tops.

Creeker walks out onto the stage with the other half of GWA World Tag Team Championships over his right shoulder. He is wearing a backward black baseball hat, dog tags around his neck, light brown bullet poof vest, light brown cargo pants, brown combat boots.

“Coming down to the ring weighing in at total 475 lbs,” The Announcer says “They are the first ever GWA World Tag Team Champions....THE MARINES!”

The Marines perform a military salute as the announcer finishes introducing them. Creeker walks down the ramp giving fans high fives as he goes. Meanwhile, Kodiak places his hands behind his head avoiding the reaching hands of the fans.

The Marines slide into the ring and goes to the middle of the ring. They perform another military salute. Creeker and Kodiak goes to separate corners raising the World Tag Team Championship up into the air as the crowd erupts it cheers. The Marines give the belts to a ring aid and also takes off their entrance gear to get ready for the match at hand.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm
Gary and Jester have many options to play with. Do they charge towards the champions first, to ruin their chances of retaining? Do they attack the challengers, out of spite for Cartwright, who has a problem with somebody that Power know very well? The Fearless Two decide to explode with dual running dropkicks towards the biggest man in the match, Axel!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:27 pm
The Marines watches as F-4 charges after Axel attacking the big man on Power. Kody v-lines towards Luis as the match was official underway. Kodiak attempts a sprinting leaping forearm smash trying to drive Luis backwards into the ropes. If the forearm smash works, Kody would attempt to Irish whip Luis across the ring towards a turnbuckle.

Creeker waits for the results for the double dropkicks from F-4 to Axel by standing behind F-4. As F-4 stands up from the dropkicks, Creeker would attempt to slam their heads together. If this works, Creeker would attempt hook their heads underneath his arms going for a double DDT onto F-4!

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:41 am
Both members of F4 blast Axel in the chest with dropkicks, toppling the Atomic Monster!

Suddenly dropping down, the Lion immediately rolled out of the ring. He's seen this show before: they always try to take out the best first!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:42 am
Gary and Jester don't get chance to celebrate, as Creeker grabs them both by the head and bangs their noggins into each other! Both men stagger backwards, separating into different directions as they hold their heads in pain.

Creeker gets greedy as he looks to plant both of F4 into the mat with a DDT. They attempt to halt Creeker with punches to the gut and counter with a double team suplex!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 pm
Creeker was stop from driving F-4 skulls into the mat after they each drove their knuckles into Creeker's ribs repeatedly. Creeker was about to lift into the air...

Kodiak snarls as Luis escape to outside. He turns to see his partner about to take a trip to suplex city by the hands of F-4. Kodiak attempts to stop the suplex attempt by going for a chop block to the side of Jester's knee as he and Gary had Creeker almost off the mat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:32 pm
Axel rolls away from the conflict between the other four competitors, tugging on the ropes to pull himself back onto his feet.

The Lion gets far enough away from Kodiak, and goes straight for one of the ladders on the outside. There was only one way to get those belts, and there was no reason to waste time destroying eachother.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:05 pm
Kodiak saves his tag team partner by charging into the side of Jester's knee, causing him to crumble to the mat as Gary is left alone.

Gary tries to make the best of the situation by continuing to strike Creeker, this time with knees to the ribs!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:45 pm
Creeker lands back on his feet after the save from Kodiak. Creeker was about try to go on offence but, Gary had another opinion. The joy Creeker was feeling from being rescue by his partner was short lived because his ribs are now getting worked over by the knee of Gary.

Kody attempts to bring Jester back to his feet by grabbing his hair and attempts to chuck Jester over the top rope to outside to isolate Gary away from his partner.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Gary thinks that he has everything under control as he works on Creeker. Unfortunately, JOJ gets flung over the top rope by Kody! Gary is left alone in the ring against both Marines! Gary thinks quickly on his feet, realizing his predicament, choosing to springboard off of the middle rope in the hopes of crashing into both Creeker and Kody with a crossbody!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:56 pm
Stepping over to the edge of the ring, Luis hands his partner the ladder through the ropes. holding it horizontally, the Atomic Monster turned at waited to run down the first person on their feet.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:57 pm
Creeker was relieved from onslaught from Gary as he decides to go high risk trying to take out both of The Marines. Creeker attempts to catches Gary as he comes off the middle rope. If this works, Creeker would attempt to throw Gary up into air and try to drop him stomach first onto one of his knee.

If Creeker's moves connects, Kodiak would bounce off the ropes and as he comes back toward them. He would attempt to dropkick Gary in the face and off Creeker's knee!

PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff