Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:39 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:51 pm
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath.

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He stands in a corner and crouches, focused on the entrance and awaiting the arrival of Damien  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:57 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out, also removing the robe

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien walks out and heads for the ring, no robe covering him this time

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 330 pounds, Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. He looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring as if entranced. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps in over the top rope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:15 pm
Andre watches the big man enter and knows he's in for a rough night. After all, Damien had injured him in the past. But Andre knows what he's in for, and he's ready to give as good as he gets. As the bell rings, Andre makes sure to stay out of the corner. He's smaller and can't afford to let Damien trap him  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm
Damien moves to the center of the ring, daring Andre to meet him there. No cheap shots, no sneak attacks here tonight. Damien intends to merely prove his dominance  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 pm
that move surprises Andre, but he's no coward. He walks up to meet Damien in the center of the ring, looking up into his eyes without fear. Around them, the fans anticipation builds as they wait to see who will strike first  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 pm
there's no rush here, not on the biggest show of the year. Damien can be patient and more importantly he can come in without going for the big strike right off. Tonight is different, so he'll be a bit more traditional, as he starts off trying to initiate a lock up, which if accepted he'll attempt to power Andre into the corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:47 pm
Andre goes into the lockup, against his better judgement, but he's not a weak man and he intended to outwrestle the big man. Unfortunately, Damien backs him into the corner, where the referee orders a break  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:50 pm
Damien has proven the point he wanted to prove for the moment. When the referee orders the break, Damien gives it, taking a few steps back to the center of the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:52 pm
Andre hadn't expected a clean break there, but that's what he'd gotten. He steps out of the corner, not yet settled on a method of attack as he begins to circle the big man  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:55 pm
Damien watches Andre move. He can see the plan now, and he has a different plan of his own. He moves to keep Andre in his line of sight. After a few seconds, he looks to shoot forward to grab Andre again and once again force him into the corner  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:57 pm
Andre is surprised by the speed of the larger man and finds himself powered into the corner again, despite his struggles. Once again, the referee orders a break  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:00 pm
Damien holds for only a second or two before once again giving a clean break. This time, he doesn't back away, merely looking down at Andre.

"Not that easy, little man."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 pm
Andre's frustration bubbles over here at being overpowered, or perhaps it was the little man comment. Either way, he quickly looks to slap Damien across the face in return for the insult  

Zarel Damone

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:05 pm
a slap rings throughout the arena and Damien's head snaps to the side from the force. So much for fair play, as Damien turns back and throws a big haymaker in retaliation  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff