Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:51 pm
"The following contest is for the GWA Women's Championship, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the challenger..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:33 pm
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. The titantron shows several shots of Lana Leone from a photo shoot, showing her in various outfits and several poses, several of which show her looking quite deranged, including one in a straight jacket and a padded room

You know
it's like when I feel really crazy
I just get my broom and fly away
I go real real far away
young money
that's.. that's.. that's just what we do
You know, I mean we we wear straight jackets
and we we.. we.. we stay in you know padded rooms
and you know..and fly away

the crowd boos as they realize who is making her way to the ring, and the bpps grow in volume as the opening verse hits and Lana Leone makes her way out onto the stage, that now familiar smile on her face

"Making her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Lana Leone!"

Lana begins to walk to the ring, not a particularly fast walk, but not a dreadfully slow one either. She smiles even though the fans have turned against her and slides into the ring  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:08 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans reaction has changed to cheering for Alicia after the actions of Eliza in the past two shows. Alicia steps out onto the stage, her attire changed to simply jeans and a cut off tshirt with the championship belt on her shoulder, which she raises as she stands on the stage

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia begins to make her way down the ramp finally, lowering the belt to her shoulder. She's in a far brighter mood, happy to be the champion and to be in action here tonight. She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the ropes, raising the title as the fans cheer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:47 am
Lana is ready to regain her title finally. She was the first champion and the most decorated. It was time to add to it again. She steps up to the center of the ring, daring Alicia to meet her there  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:00 pm
Alicia isn't going to back down. She beat the most dominant woman in GWA to win the title, and she's turned back the veteran challenge of Eliza more than once now. Lana is going to go down all the same, as Alicia meets her in the center of the ring, ready to get started  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 am
Lana smiles at Alicia, a condescending smile.

"Alright little girl, take the first shot."

To add more insult, Lana turns her head enough to stick her jaw out, a clear invitation to hit her  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 am
Alicia doesn't miss the point here. She's willing to oblige, in her own way. Instead of aiming for the jaw, she aims low with a kick for the knee, then she'd follow with a forearm to the jaw  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 am
Lana is caught offguard with a kick, then clocked with a forearm that staggers her back a couple of steps. However, she comes back swinging a right for the side of the champion's head  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:09 pm
Alicia ducks and runs forward, hitting the ropes. She bounces back and looks to catch the challenger with a dropkick to the chest  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:25 pm
Lana misses and steps forward, then turns back as Alicia runs at her. The challenger is clocked with the dropkick, knocking her backwards against the ropes  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:59 pm
getting back to her feet, Alicia decides to go for broke as she charges in again and attempts to spear Lana through the ropes to the outside  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:06 pm
apparently the champion has a chip on her shoulder, as she's quite aggressive, and now Lana is speared through the ropes and hits the floor on the outside hard. She ends up on the floor holding her head from where it hit the floor  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:16 pm
Alicia actually took herself out with that spear, as she goes out with Lana due to her own momentum and the nature of the move. So as Lana hits the floor, so too does the champion, leaving them both down on the floor already  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:28 pm
Lana didn't anticipate such an aggressive start from the champion, and the pain moves from her back and head. Distantly she can hear the referee beginning the ten count and she rolls to her side, trying to get her wits about her  

Lana Leone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:42 pm
Alica rolls towards the barricade, looking to pull herself up again. Still, she has to press her attack, as once she's up, she'd go after Lana and look to clock her with the Shining Wizard  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff