The camera fades-in to show Crusade backstage interviewer Alexia Reed standing with The Ferocious Four of Cartwright, The Blood Imbruer, Gary Guitar and Jester Of Justice.

Alexia Reed: "Tonight is a huge night for everyone in The Ferocious Four, as everyone has the opportunity of winning or defending championship gold. Cartwright, before I ask you about your match, may I ask for an update to your trade request?"

Cartwright looks towards his teammates.

Cartwright: "Should I tell her?!"

Gary: "TELL HER BECAUSE SHE IS SO PRETTY!"

That Gary is so easy to convince, typical rock star.

Cartwright: "Alright. The truth is....after what happened at the Armed Conflict Supershow....I canceled it!"

Alexia looks shocked after all the smack talk Cartwright had been giving about the General Manager of Crusade.

Alexia Reed: "What changed? Did you and Cyrus Leone patch things up?"

Cartwright: "Hell no! I still think he's a biased, pencil pushing geek! Did you see the Team Crusade vs Team Haven match on the show?! Team Haven are losers! They don't deserve The Ferocious Four either! Their GM, Mr. Marrow, must somehow be even worse!"

Alexia Reed: "Your opponent for the GWA World Heavyweight Championship in tonight's Main Event, Ken Armand, is from Haven...."

Cartwright begins to smile.

Cartwright: "That's why I look so calm and collected tonight. Ken, you didn't win the brand supremacy match at Armed Conflict. You have been the constant runner-up ever since our first Starrcade match. Yet, Mr. Marrow chose you to be the man to challenge me tonight in the hopes of bringing of GWA World Heavyweight Championship to Haven. I wonder what the state of the rest of that Haven roster is! Ken, your story doesn't have a happy ending. Haven doesn't get a happy ending tonight. Kissing-up to The Damones won't change anything! Tonight ends with me and Crusade getting another victory over you and your brand!"

Alexia Reed: "The Blood Imbruer, tonight you have the chance to become the very first GWA Honor Heavyweight Champion. You made your debut in a battle royal for the GWA National Championship in September. Will you get the job done tonight?"

The Blood Imbruer doesn't look like he appreciates the question.

TBI: "The mission for tonight is simple. The Ferocious Four leaves Starrcade and starts the new decade as the strongest faction in wrestling by winning all the gold. We are all going to make each other proud."

Alexia turns to Gary and Jester.

Alexia Reed: "The same goes for you both as you challenge Power and the inaugural GWA World Tag Team Champions The Marines tonight?"

JOJ: "Absolutely. We earned the right to this match by defeating The Ormans at Armed Conflict. What did Power do to deserve a tag team championship match?"

Gary shrugs his shoulders.

JOJ: "But you forgot to mention something Alexia. The match will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match. This suits myself and Gary perfectly. I don't think either Power or The Marines can keep up with us."

Gary: "I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY CHAIR GUITAR OVER ALL OF THEIR SKULLS!"

JOJ: "Then we will look down on all of their unconscious bodies from the top of the ladder as the greatest tag team in wrestling....as the new GWA World Tag Team Champions."

Gary happily plays air guitar as Cartwright orders TBI to get rid of Alexia and the camera fades-out.