Kodiak lazily swings his feet over the edge of the table he was sitting on. “We sure did draw a big match here at Starrcade. Not only are we defending our GWA World Tag Team Championship but, it’s against two tag teams. Oh, it gets better, Creeker. It’s a TLC match to place the cherry on top of this s**t sundae.”

Creeker is slowly pacing back and forth as Kody was talking and wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying. Kody hops off the table,Yo Creeker, you good? I know you don’t like ladder matches.” Kodiak points towards himself as he continues with a sly grin, “That’s why I’m here and I will climb up the ladder like the squirrel monkey that I am. Power and F-4 are not even in our league anymore. F-4 shouldn’t be even the same breath as us after we crushed them couple weeks back. Like we should have packed them into a crate and set them back to indies where they belong.”

Creeker stops pacing and faces his partner. He says crossing his arms across his chest, “We have serious situation going on, Kodiak. I’m not talking about our defense tonight because I got feeling something looming in the horizon. Something creeping just out sight or you may see something in the corner of your eye. But when you look nothing there.”

Kodiak frowns, “So, I am not the only one that is feeling this. Here I thought my thoughts were getting the better of me again. But if you feel it too. Then something is brewing underneath the surface.”

Creeker uncross his arms. He says as claps Kodiak’s shoulder with his right hand. “I know you used the room to get some information about Brit. But you know that is two-way room. The information you got was it worth it?”

Kody looks down at the ground and slowly shook his head

“It’s okay, Kody. We all miss her and we’re doing are damnest to get her back for you.” Creeker says with a warm smile as he lets go Kody’s shoulder. “We can worry about that rescue mission after beating Power and F-4 in this TLC Match. Use your frustration onto Luis because I know you two have been barking back forth last couple months about who’s better. How about you give him a chair shot for me? Leave Axel for me because I want to take out the power of Power. Pun intended.”

Kody places his hands behind his head, "Those F-4 lackeys of Cartwright is being held back because the curtail their talents to make sure their boss stays in power. If they didn’t have worry about keeping Cartwright upright and focus on their matches. Maybe they would be threat but, until then Power is the biggest threat to our gold.”

As the Marines talk off in the distance about their title defense later tonight. There is figure in a dark green robe with a black plague mask with the rob's hood up covering its head. The figure is standing just out of sight of The Marines. The figure slowly rubs its chin with a black leather glove as it says slowly sleeks back into the shadows “Interesting”