Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:36 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 am
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by You'll Never Find me - Korn played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask walked out of the backstage area. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

"And his opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 229 lbs the Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The cheered heavily for the masked man. The sky terror had bested the odds.
Tiger grabbed the top ropes and jumped over the top ropes, having landed safely, he took off his robe glancing at his opponent. He handed the custom made robe to an in ring aide.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:58 pm
the lights go out for several moments, gaining a usual burst of cheers from the crowd. Finally, Forsaken hits as blue, gold, and red lights flash. A platform rises on the stage, revealing Demon standing on it, a focused look as he slowly raises his head to look out at the arena

".... weighing in at 245 pounds, Demon!"

Demon looks down to the ring for a few seconds, then starts down the ramp. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks out at the fans, his face stoic even through the cheers that come his way. Finally he turns and walks around the right side of the ring. He steps up onto the apron and glances into the ring before turning back to the crowd. He leans back against the ropes and raises his fists as flames shoot up from the ring posts. Demon steps into the ring through the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle, then raises his fists again. White lights flash through the rafters before the lights come back up and Demon steps down from the turnbuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:33 pm
The referee call for the bell to ring, both foes ready to rumble. Shadow slowly approached Demon circled around the wrestler offering a quick lock up.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:07 am
Demon feels pretty good coming off a win over Ryback last show. Now he looks to add to his win column here in GWA, as he goes into the lockup with Shadow Tiger. He looks to grab Tiger's arm and transition into a standing hammerlock  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:58 pm
Shadow Tiger grunts as his arm is caught in the hammerlock . Shadow Tiger tried to teach for Demon's head it was out of reach. Shadow instead tried to take a step closer and transition into an arm wringer if successful he would look to punt kick Demon's arm.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:22 am
Demon finds himself caught in an arm wringer, a fairly common transition. The kick to his arm, however, isn't as common. Demon shakes his arm, a reflex as he steps back to get the circulation going again  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:46 pm
Shado Tiger tried to get a hold of the arm he had just kicked to attempt and bend it over his shoulder. All this knowing he had to weaken Demon.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:21 pm
Demon feels Shadow going for his arm. So he swings the left arm and attempts to punch him right in the throat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:57 pm
As soon as Shadow catches the arm he was interrupted by the punch to the throat forcing him to let go and kneel trying to breathe.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:39 pm
Demon shakes his right arm again, feeling it out enough to know he can continue. So he does, quickly attempting to kick Shadow in the face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:46 am
Shadow Tiger Crashes against the mat that ringing sound still hugs him after taking that vicious kick. The crows let out oohh. Witnessing two dark individuals duking it out.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 am
Demon isn't a flashy wrestler. He likes to fight and get straight to the point with it. With Shadow Tiger down, he attempts a jumping knee drop across the forehead  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:09 pm
Shadow Tiger held his fore head and turned looking to get away from Demon, to get back in his feet. He need to pick up the pace once again.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:16 am
Demon follows after Shadow, not willing to relent. As he gets up, Demon looks to clock him with another hard right to the jaw  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff