Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitmore Family Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:04 pm
Whitmore Family Home

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Located in Reading, England

Alice and Jasper were gifted the country home for their wedding by their parents. It was a kind gesture and the two were extremely happy with it. Set on a large piece of land, there are plenty of trees on the property. Complete with a wrap around porch, it has plenty of space for their growing family. There are several bedrooms and numerus places to hang out. Although the twins prefer to share a room. It even has a small room for Alice to do her divination practices. The kids are usually found outside playing on the property which Alice can see from her spot in the kitchen.

User Image tab User Image
Alice's Den xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Living Room xxxxx

User Image tab User Image
xxxMaster Bedroom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twins' Bedroom

Ways To Get In Touch

✓ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✓ Floo Network
                                ✓ Apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:14 pm
Where Am I Now?

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Jasper : Home / Work / Out
Alice : Home / Work / Out
Eliza Ann : Home / School / Out
Daniel : Home / School / Out

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:15 pm
Home Information!

Relations: Lancaster Family by Adoption

History:

- Alice & Jasper were both adopted by the Lancaster Family
tab - Both were sorted into Hufflepuff
tab - Upon graduation Alice started working as a seamstress and Jasper became an auror
- Both Alice and Eliza Ann are Seers
- Jasper is a Legilimen
- Daniel in the only Squib in the family

Pet(s):
tab Snowy Owl named Trevor - Owned by Eliza Ann
tab Pygmy Owl named Sky - Owned by Alice (deceased)
tab Fennec Fox named Samuel (Sam) - Owned by Jasper (deceased)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:11 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unsorted First Year
Twin Eleven Year Old Seer

Eliza had received her letter for school. In any normal case she’d be ecstatic about being accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, that was far from the case given her unique circumstances. Being a twin one would expect both would receive letters. Unfortunately, being fraternal meant that they could be different such was the case with her and her brother Daniel. Developing magic at the age of five they found it interesting, not to mention cool. Sadly, it wasn’t meant to last.

Daniel had seen the letter right away and had rushed out of the house. Eliza despite knowing this day would come hadn’t been prepared for it like she thought she would. Dropping the letter when she stood, Eliza ran off after him in attempt to fix the problem.

“Daniel stop running! Please.” Eliza shouted as they came to stop a few feet from one of the big trees in the yard. “What do you want Eliza?” Daniel questioned as he came to a stop, refusing to turn to look at her. “I just want to talk.” She answered. “There’s nothing to talk about.” He said turning around. “You’re special and I’m not and I wish you weren’t. I waited for six years to be like you and now it’s never going to happen. I’m always going to be different from everybody else. You’ll go off to school and forget all about me. It’s not like you can change it. It’s not like you want to change it. You want to leave me.” Daniel shouted out partly out of anger and partly out of sadness.

Eliza couldn’t believe her brother’s words. When the day came, she prayed Daniel would get his letter too. That she wouldn’t have to go through school alone. But that didn’t happen and now she wished she could just curl up and die. It was then what little composer she did have shattered. “I don’t want to leave you Daniel. I never want to leave you. I’d rather stay here and never do magic, never have to deal with stuff that I don’t want to deal with. I’d give it all up to be like you. To have everything like it was. To have my brother back. I don’t want to lose you. I wish I were your normal. I wish I didn’t have magic. I don’t want magic if it means I lose you.”

Finally, as Eliza finished there was a sudden crack like that of a thunder strike. Daniel winced at the sound, noting the tree beside them now on fire, before watching his sister collapse to the ground.

Company : Daniel

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 pm
User Image
Daniel Whitmore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Twin Eleven Year Old Squib

Crack! Daniel winced at the sound before racing to his sister’s side. “Eliza!” He shouted before looking up to see his father. “Dad!” He called out. He’d never been so happy to see him. “Daniel,” Jasper called out before holding out his hands and muttering an incantation. As the fire went out on the tree, Daniel felt better about the situation despite still freaking out about his sister. “What happened?” He heard his father ask. “I don’t know.” He answered as his father picked Eliza up.

Following his father inside, Daniel was still rather worried. His mother’s sudden reaction to what was going on didn’t help matters either. “Oh my god, Jasper. Is she alright? What happened?” She suddenly panicked despite noticing it to begin with in the first place. “I’m not sure.” He answered her. “Set her down on the couch.” She said trying to remain calm. After Eliza was put in the living room and his mother went to work to take care of her, and his father turned to him. “Daniel. I need you to tell me what happened.” Daniel looked to his sister before shaking his head. “I don’t know. We were fighting and then there was a loud sound and then she just passed out.” He answered. “She lit a tree on fire dad!” He added in a panic.

“It was an accident Daniel. She didn’t mean to do it.” Jasper told him as he attempted to calm his son down. Both parents had never been so grateful to notice what happened when they did. After a moment Daniel looked back to Eliza. Maybe she didn’t want to leave him after all. “Is she going to be okay?” He asked going over to her. “She’s just in shock from everything. She’ll be alright with a little rest.” Alice told him as she placed a cool cloth on her forehead. “I’ll stay with her until she wakes up.” He said deciding right then and there.

Daniel stayed with Eliza for what seemed like forever. He kept an eye on her for their mother when she was out of the room. When she returned, he had fallen asleep next to his sister. Alice smiled before giving him a blanket and leaving them both to rest.

When Eliza awoke, she saw Daniel sleeping there. “Danny…?” She spoke as she slowly began coming to. “Eliza, you’re awake.” He said, hearing her voice gave a sudden feeling of relief. “I’m sorry for shouting at you.” Eliza began to apologize. “No, you don’t need to apologize. It’s my fault. I’m sorry I said all those things. I know you don’t want go away.” Daniel said lowering his gaze. “It’s not your fault, and I know you didn’t mean all those things you said.” She replied with the smallest of smiles.

“I’m not going anywhere, Liza.” Daniel told her. “I’m not either Danny.”

Company : Eliza, Dad & Mum

OOC : - - -

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces