Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Peak Sun Quarter: Eien Hono Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:10 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

A heavy rain poured down from the dark clouds above, seemingly out of nowhere. The pattering of the water droplets creating a calming atmosphere inside of the temple, even with the chaos going on outside of it. The Seiryuu infant was taken into the care of the remaining monks within the temple, leaving the young Raiu clanswoman free to do to whatever she needed to protect her home without putting the child's life at risk. It was the last thing Kaminari wanted, still dealing with the traumas of her mistakes from almost a year ago. A day that she will never forget, even if she wanted to.

Almost as if she was being punished for her weakness, in that very moment an Oni stormed into the temple, shouting. Kaminari felt her heart leap into her chest, yet her instincts from nearly a decade of training to combat yokai kicked in faster than her own assessment of the sitation. Turning to face the Oni, her hand started to reach for the hilt of the Katana that rested on her hip. It never made it there. The Oni's sudden apology and formal introduction as Akaran, the Yokai Ambassador halted any further movement in its tracks, immediately transitioning to a respectful bow. "Forgive me, Akaran Kaguya." She was equally embarrassed for her actions as she was shocked. Part of her had resigned from this life after the traumatic event. Yet even then, her instincts were as sharp as ever. With the current situation being as tense as it was, her reaction was perfectly valid. However, Kaminari wasn't fully prepared to react the way she did, forcing herself to 'forget' a part of who she was, what she was trained to become. It was very likely that such a skillset would've declined by now with such inactivity due to her grief and the new laws that were set by the new Shogun. Or so she thought.

Her master had chosen to be less cooperative, long since falling to a much darker path in his anger from her brother's sudden death. Kaminari felt terrible for being unable to tell him the truth at the time, but... "Kaminari Raiu, Okkapiki rank samurai. It's an honor to finally meet you, officially." No time to dwell on the past, there were much greater things at stake here. She kept formalities short given the circumstances, bowing respectfully to Samantha who stood at Akaran's side, a woman with an eyepatch who was accompanying him. The two were sent on a mission to retrieve Yokai artifacts, and Kaminari could only assume that if Akaran was sent to complete this task, that it was done diplomatically. She was well aware of the... 'traditional' method of retrieving these items. Regardless, the flame could return to its normal strength, and possibly help with reducing the chaos that flooded the streets of Zaishin. Though, after what she had seen, Kaminari was certain that it wouldn't solve all of their problems, currently. There was still an ominous calamity surrounding that castle, that only made her stomach sink every time she thought about it.

"Chaos has broken out all over the city..." Kaminari turned to the exit of the temple, staring out into the rest of the Sun Quarters in the distance. Whatever fire were present were doused by the rain, thick smoke raising to the sky in their place. "Our own people are attacking us, Akaran... we must fix this." Something caused an uproar within the city, inciting rebellion from a number of factions, including regular civilians. Her gaze remained steady on whatever she could see of her home from the opening of the temple. Determined, confused, and perhaps a little worried. "The Seiryu child is safe. I'm no longer needed here." There was a crowd coming together in the Temple, likely those seeking refuge from the turmoil outside of it. Kaminari bowed to Akaran and Samantha, heading out of the temple and back onto her horse. She wasn't sure what would become of all of this, or even if she'd see them again, but she certainly hoped so. Glancing at the temple one final time, she turned away, galloping off into the distance.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:17 pm
User Image
???????
[Zaishin][????][Fire Sage?][?????]
[Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????/????][Stamina: ????/????]

From the shadows of the Temple a figure walked out. A rather elderly lady who looked at the group of people who had managed to avoid getting immediately caught in the war and found their way here somehow. Of them was the two that she had known Eiji to have sent out mere moments before war had broken out within Zaishin. The others...were important to the moment for another reason. However for now restoring the flame was of great importance to her. "Fire Sage Eiji went off to fight against the invading Yokai. I am a fire sage myself however. Allow me to take the items you've obtained and I will proceed with the restoration of the flame." She said to the two who brought with them the Yokai parts first before looking to the panicking Samurai. "All will work out as it needs to. I will assure it. Once the flame is restored I will take to the battlefield to eliminate the intruder that caused all of this." She then turned her head towards Mina and the squad of genin who followed her. "I am the one who called you to Zaishin, unfortunately the war seems to have broken out mere moments after I sent the message. Normally I would ask that you assist us....however you seem....unremarkable at best." The woman said. Speaking something under her breath immediately after that none of the others would be able to hear. A sigh escaped her mouth. It seemed she was genuine about restoring the flame and helping Zaishin. Despite her attitude towards Mina, and despite how calm she seemed about the entire situation. Perhaps she was simply very confident in whatever her plan was? "Should you wish to avoid the war I recommend staying near this temple. I doubt the others will allow any invaders near it and it should be safe until this has all blown over."

Sleepy Senpai
gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:07 pm
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sacred Fire

User ImageUser Image
Mina gave her students a smile in return. She wasn’t entirely certain if she wanted them there, but their attitude was reassuring enough to her. β€œOnce we’re done doing what we came here to do, I’ll make sure the three of you see some good sights. Until then…” The young woman blinked as someone burst into the temple. Red hair, red rob. The man definitely knew how to take up a room. As he bowed, she took a few steps to stand behind Ten, placing a hand on his shoulder, while she watched the Oni. β€œI see you’ve made a new friend, Ten.” She said as the man bowed, placing a hand on her student’s shoulder. She didn’t speak much after that during the interaction, not wanting to interject herself further. However, as she wasn’t paying a lot of attention to the conversation, the voice of someone else cutting through the temple made her spine chill. Mina didn’t recognize the voice itself. But the way it sounded, by tone and inflection, made the Jonin freeze to the spot. She, unknowingly, clenched her hand on Ten, digging her fingers into his shoulder.

Mina turned to the voice after a long second, looking at the woman. Whoever she was, Mina didn’t recognize her in the slightest. It made her instantly feel relief and release a breath that she didn’t know she was holding. β€œOh, you sent the letter? What’d you need me to do? I don’t mind helping, yanno. I even brought some helping hands.” The woman’s comment about looking unremarkable rang in Mina’s ears, for some reason. It was part of why she insisted that she help. β€œI can try to help light that, if you’d like.” She continued, pointing at the extinguished torch. β€œFire’s kind of a specialty of mine.” She added with a nervous chuckle.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4015 / 4015
Stamina: 3690 / 3690
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Evil Toaster Yokai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:34 am
User Image

β˜½β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… ☾

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha Uchiha would arrive back at the temple once more where her mission with Akaran started and the Fire Sages are most certainly waiting. Akaran would present the artifacts and she notices others have gathered here too, its most likely because of the sound of fighting and burned things that help her realize a rebellion has occur. Peace seems so far away but it may not be achieved without bloodshed but she has to talk to the Fire Sages first. Her expression would crunch up into pure seriousness as she would present the artifacts to them for the flame of the temple. "Tell me Fire Sages, why did you truly want these artifacts? According to Yokai tribes i have spoken with, they told me and Akaran you have tricked them before, presenting the warning of mistrust. Were you using me and Akaran the whole time for your own ends or do you have a explanation of why there is so much of a gap between you and them? I want the truth, because if me helping you just causes further division between all people, then i would converse with you to find a way of not causing that."

Its pretty clear, Samatha hearing the storm of war outside the temple, she thought about her student, Haruka, she's out there somewhere. She's got to find her and protect her, she's one of her first priorities, someone that doesn't really have training underneath her belt and wishes to become a Samurai. She made a promise she would help her get there and she meant every word of it, she can feel the tension and anger a bit in her blood thinking about this rebellion and what harm it could cause to her student. "Akaran, I will have to leave the temple soon to find my student, she's out there and i can't fanthom anything happening to her. It is completely up to you if you wish to join me on this adventure to another quarters here in the city." She put it pretty stern to Akaran, letting him know, this can be very dangerous but she is willingly to put herself in risk to find her student and protect her.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,915
                                    Stamina Pool: 2,040
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    β–±β–°β–± {Dual Ancestry} β†’ {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Taijutsu
                                    β–±β–°β–± {Battlefield Presence} β†’ {The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]
                                    β–±β–°β–± Cross Class or Specialization: β†’ Bloodline – Taijutsu: Bloodlines with taijutsu attributes cost five chakra/stamina less per rank of the technique wit a minimum of 5. Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

β€’ Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

β€’ The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

β€’ Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

β€’ You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

β€’ Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

β€’ Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

β€’ Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

β€’ All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

β€’ Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

β€’ Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

β€’ Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

β€’ Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

β–±β–°β–± Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

β–±β–°β–± Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

β–±β–°β–± Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

β–±β–°β–± Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

β–±β–°β–± Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

β–±β–°β–± Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status:Active
                                    One Tomoe Sharingan: Active [ Insight Lens ]

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4 [8]
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±Although their meeting was short, Akaran liked Kaminari. She seemed like a traditionalist samurai who was also compassionate and able to progress in her views. He hoped that he would get the opportunity to get to know her better. As she took her leave, more people entered the temple. This included Mina who Akaran waved to. "Hello, you have red hair like me." Akaran patted his own head to show off his fiery hair before giving Mina a goofy smile. The oni was able to keep his own childish disposition even if just for a moment in the midst of the calamities that surrounded him in Zaishin. When the fire sage approached him and Samatha, Akaran nodded in support of what Samatha had to say. "We want to make sure that when the flame is brought back that the items will be used to keep the yokai living here from getting hurt. We don't want the flame to keep yokai out like it did from the old ways." Akaran supported his dual sharingan and byakugan friend. He crossed his arms and kept the artifacts on his person and waited for the fire sage to answer his question. He hoped that the fire sages would use it to restore the flame the way Eiji said that it was going to.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,470 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
First Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
β–Ί Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

KibitzRajas

Sleepy Senpai

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
                                              ❝Cursed?❞

❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖ β–¬β–¬Hakanohiβ–¬β–¬ ❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖
                                              ❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖ β–¬
                                              Konohagakure |x✿x| Geninβ–¬ ❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖

Ten jumped when an unfamiliar voice broke through the air behind him. He hadn't yet realized that Mina and his squad mates weren't the only ones inside of the temple, let alone that more were arriving. Ten turned and offered a slightly confused look to the man, or…. The oni that had spoken. "Who? Me?" Ten flashed an even more confused look to Mina for a moment before turning back towards the Yokai Ambassador. Before he had a chance to give a further response, another individual made their presence known. They seemed to be naturally defensive towards Akaran, but quickly relaxed after he revealed his status.

Kaguya was a surname that sparked some sense of familiarity in his mind, but he couldn't place exactly why, and decided against pursuing the thought with questions. Given the way Akaran, and the one who introduced themselves as Kaminari, were speaking, this wasn't the time or the place for that. From the sounds of things there was some sort of battle being waged outside of this Temple. And the attackers seemed to be the inhabitants of Zaishin. Ten once again looked to Mina. "The people of Zaishin seem…. Enigmatic," he said, trying to phrase his words in a way that wouldn't come off as insulting. Regardless the situation they found themselves in was adding further confusion at every turn.

A civil war, yokai artifacts, sacred fires… This was not what Ten expected this trip to be. Though, that was all relative. The Hokage's office had been attacked by the villagers, so at this point, civil war was starting to appear like a normal occasion. The fire sage, as they had proclaimed to be, claimed that Mina, or perhaps the whole squad, seemed unremarkable. She did, at the very least, give some explanation for what was happening, even if she didn't address why she had summoned their sensei to this country in the first place.

After Akaran's companion spoke out against the fire sage's motives, making what he assumed to be good counter points despite the gravity of their situation, Ten's ability to understand the current events was turned on its head. "Well, I'm officially lost," he muttered to himself with a sigh. Ten stuffed his hands into his pockets and his posture melted into a light slump. "So what now?"

❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖ β–¬350/350 :: Chakra |x✿x| Stamina :: 250/250β–¬ ❖ β–¬β–¬ ❖

❝So what.❞

Activations:
β€’ Null
β€’ Null
β€’ Null

Passive Effects:
β€’
β€’
β€’

Stats:
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί 0
β€’ Reflex β–Ί 0
β€’ Fortitude β–Ί 0

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami

[quote="Ephemeral Ozymandias"

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:49 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------xxF U M I K OxxA K I M I C H I
------β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Wow, not even two minutes after everyone had arrived and suddenly Mina's entire group had met a whole bunch of new people. There was this strange red haired guy that would come to the group alongside a blonde woman. The girl looked up at the man clad in red as he introduced himself to the group. Akiran, as he called himself, would apologize for his haste in talking to them while another brown haired woman came from behind them. Just then, something was caught out of the corner of the girl's eye! Akiran's friend, whateverherface, she had something that caught her eye. "Whoa! Wait a minute! Do you have...TWO dojutsu? That's like way more than most people! So you're like super powerful then right? This will be a piece of cake!" Fumiko raised an eye, with the girl looking up at their leader. "You know either of these people, Mina?" she asked. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you weird red guy and friend. We'll get your city freed in like two seconds and THEN we can talk about being paid in food. I'm starving after that long a** hike over here." Suddenly, another figure broke way, talking to Mina. She was an older woman, that one woman that went about calling Mina here in the first place. She said something about a sacred fire that kept yokai around the village safe or something, but what irked her was the old bat's snide remark about Mina's abilities. The smaller fiesty girl fussed at her while gazing all around her. "Well, you sure don't seem to be in the right spot to be picky with people, grandma. Your village is in the process of being turned into a piece of history and I don't see any other flame sitters around here. Besides, Mina's like one of the best ninja in Konoha." she snapped at the woman, soon looking up to Mina while just looking away. "I mean, just saying facts, at least."

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

〖×〗【TITLE: N/A】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 03】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】
                                                                                  ▰【
                                                                                  CHAKRA: 895 || 1,000】▰【STAMINA: 1,160 || 1,170】

Battle Info
                                                                                  Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:

Classes:
                                                                                  β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
                                                                                  β–±β–°β–± Battlefield Presence β†’ The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.
                                                                                  β–±β–°β–± Specialization: β†’ Master of Many: The user sets out to learn all of their class's style available to them in their studies. The user gains access to an additional style every rank for a total of six.

Passives:
                                                                                  β–±β–°β–± Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.

β–±β–°β–± Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

β–±β–°β–± All items held including armor and weapons on the user's person are enlarged proportionately.

β–±β–°β–± All Jutsu performed are affected by the enlarging/shrinking process.

β–±β–°β–± Resources may be regained in combat by sacrificing an activation to consume food on the user's person. This grants the clan member chakra or stamina equal to the user's body rank and can be done three times per combat encounter.

β–±β–°β–± If a target is hit directly by a body part that has increased weight, the target must be able to lift the weight of the limb or body part per the strength stat limitation. If they cannot, they suffer the full force of trauma on impact even if the technique is blocked with equal rank. To escape, the target must exert stamina equal to the user's body rank along with two activations.

β–±β–°β–± Akimichi can wear light or medium armor with no inherent draw backs.

β–±β–°β–± Each Akimichi is allowed one case with three colored pills. These colored pills may be consumed during combat to increase the chakra and chakra maximum of the user by 100 with the first pill, doubling with each additional pill to equate 400 additional chakra in total. proficiency in the Pharmaceutical Profession.

Quote:

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:18 am
User Image
???????

The one who had brought the child to the temple for safety rushed off rather quickly. Someone with some form of sense, there was a war to be fighting out there after all. Samatha and Akaran seemed to want to stay in order to assure that the fire sage woman would indeed do as was promised by Eiji. Then gazing over towards Mina and her little group of shinobi she towed along with her. A thought crossed her mind, Mina had spoken as though she wished to try and help. Of course she did, although while the woman's purpose of calling her was something like that. A glance had given her the feeling she's had about another before. "Eager to please, eager to prove? I suppose you'd get that from Aimi huh?" The old woman spoke, before looking towards the small girl who had referred to her as grandma, and tried to prove a point however only served to give the woman something else to comment on. "Is that so? Perhaps I have overestimated Konoha....although I suppose considering recent events that isn't the case." Thinking on it for a moment, the woman's gaze snapped back towards Akaran and Samatha. "You have bigger things to worry about than something that will not come to pass. Throw the relics into what's left of the flames, and be on your way to help those you wish to help." Then standing behind the flame with arms spread the woman would once more address Mina. "Focus yourself and forge a connect with the flames. Treat it as if you were guiding your flame to it and it's flame to you. You wish to be of use, yes?"[/b

Sleepy Senpai

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:54 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sacred Fire

User ImageUser Image
Mina placed a hand on Fumiko’s shoulder, giving the girl a quiet signal to quiet down. Something felt off to the red head, something that set off her nerves. If the Akimichi was attentive, she’d feel Mina’s hand trembling. β€œI’m not entirely sure of the situation myself, actually.” She said, looking at Ten. β€œBut we’re here now, so we should try to help, right?” As she spoke, Mina didn’t take her eyes off of the older woman. It was like she was transfixed on her, like she was trying to solve a puzzle. For someone called a Fire Sage, this woman sure was cold. And she was very pointedly not giving Squad 4 any answers, either. It was suspicious to say the least.

Mina was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she barely noticed that she was being addressed by the man with horns. He made a… rather astute observation that pulled the Jonin from her thoughts with shock alone. β€œI guess we do, huh? Nice to meet you, my name’s Mina.” She leaned forward to extend her other hand to the man to shake, but froze as the older woman continued to speak, saying a name that pulled dread from the depths of Mina’s soul. Much like she had with Ten, Mina’s grip on Fumiko’s shoulder tightened instinctively. β€œHow…” Mina once again turned to the Sage, her expression a mixture of confusion and fear. Fear that she did her best to hide, but still couldn’t manage to keep some from trickling out. β€œHow do you know my mom’s name?”

β€œTen, Fumiko, Kuchi.” Mina’s voice hardened, her tone deadly serious. β€œKeep watch around the temple and make sure no-one gets in that’s not supposed to be here. I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come back.” The Jonin stepped past Fumiko and towards the extinguished torch. She did her best to listen to the instruction, but her nerves kept her from fully focusing. So Mina stood before the fire pit and closed her eyes, taking a long, deep breath to calm herself. It was a simple flame, something she’d done millions of times. As she breathed, Mina focused chakra into her index and middle finger, arcing her arm down to slide them against the floor of the temple light a match. She’d instantly create a small flame over her fingers, deep crimson, with sparks similar to small stars within the flame. Mina took a few steps forward to the torch and gently placed her finger inside the bowl, resting them on the edge just outside of the older scorch marks. With an effort that came as easy as breathing, Mina shifted her flames into the bowl, igniting the contents that the red haired samurai had supplied to kindling. Once the fire was lit, Mina let out a sigh and opened her eyes. Once they were open, she locked eyes right to the Sage. "Just who are you?"

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4015 / 4015

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:02 am
User Image

Kuchi had been a bit on edge for a while. So many people were coming at the same time. So much stuff was happening around him. The war that was going on mere moments away from where they were. He and Fala had been quiet and just reserved for the time. No real responses to come from him, nothing much he felt he would do. Fumiko was normal Fumiko though, always sticking up for people even if it was Miss Mina. Ten was pretty normal from what he could tell too. The others that had been here...the lady that had come and left a child with the temple left pretty quickly. The two other samurai whom he also didn't know seemed to have come for some reason and stayed to make sure it got done. The scary old lady also didn't seem to be in a very good mood. It didn't take too long before Kuchi could feel the nervous tension in the air from Miss Mina's words. She told the three of them to go out and make sure no one got in the temple but there was something about her voice that worried him. He didn't want to leave his teacher here while she might be in trouble of some sort. However, what could he do except listen to what she said? "Y-yes Miss Mina." The words that slid from his mouth as he exited the temple. He and his small bird keeping an eye out for anything.

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:42 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"Akaran, i have to leave now, there's people out there that need protecting and there's one location i am thinking of. Its the very place you and me met the first time and where i believe, a lot of civilians may roam. In the mist of all this conflict, i have to go there to warn others and tell them to return home. Who knows when war reaches that district and others start getting killed because of the tension with everything going on." Her eyes would shake a bit, its more then that she is worried about, its her student Haruka. She remembers where she last saw her, it was back in the Teahouse district of Zaishin, yet she doesn't know if that place is safe or not. As much as she would want to hurry there, she has to make sure the streets are safe so that if Haruka needed to travel to the temple, she can safely. Though she hopes she won't be too late to protect Haruka potentially with that detour first.

Once she knows the streets are cleared, she wants to make her way to the Teahouse district and find her quickly, hopefully escort her to the temple where she will be safe with the Fire Sages. Her safety is absolutely important to her, she promised under her wing, she would become a powerful Samurai. That can't happen if Haruka is well.... she can't finish that thought, it terrifies her, bottles her gut a bit. She feel like she can't even move her body, so shaken about it, the fear of losing her, failing her. She's her teacher, and yet the nightmarish thought of her dying just brings a sweat to her brow. "Haruka.... i hope your safe right now and i am glad you don't see me right now..." She thought as the fear just seems to strip away at her nerves, preventing her from moving. Even the fear seems to make her face pale like a ghost like she seen something horrible.

Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it

Chakra Pool: 1,915
                                    Stamina Pool: 2,040
                                    β–±β–°β–± {Dual Ancestry} β†’ {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    β–±β–°β–± {Battlefield Presence} β†’ {The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    β–±β–°β–± Cross Class or Specialization: β†’ Bloodline – Taijutsu: Bloodlines with taijutsu attributes cost five chakra/stamina less per rank of the technique wit a minimum of 5. Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

β€’ You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

β€’ Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

β€’ All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

β€’ Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

β€’ Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

β€’ Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

β–±β–°β–± Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

β–±β–°β–± Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

β–±β–°β–± Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

β–±β–°β–± Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

β–±β–°β–± Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

β–±β–°β–± Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4 [8]
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±Akaran could see that his friend was upset. Emotions were running high as Zaishin was being torn apart from within. He wrapped his arms around his friend to give her a warm, supportive, and friendly hug. Akaran always valued his friends and Samatha was now among them. "She'll be o-kay, keep fighting Sa-ma-tha, that's the samurai way." He let her go and turned back to see the fire sage. He retrieved the various yokai artifacts that he retrieved from their mission. He walked away from Samatha toward the now smoldering former great flame. He sighed with some trepidation as he tossed the yokai artifacts into the fire. The flame quickly absorbed the yokai artifacts and began breaking them down under the immense heat. Yokai fangs and bones cracked as the fire began to grow. Eventually, it filled the entire central basin of the Eien Hono Temple. Akaran flinched, worried that the flame might eat him alive as an oni. However, as he turned back to the blazing inferno, he realized that he could now stand before it. "Master Eiji was right." Akaran looked at Samatha and the sages briefly before holding out his hand, harmlessly feeling the heat within a few inches of the great flame. Now even yokai could be warmed by the great fire that would keep all else away. "Thank you." Akaran spoke with gratitude to the female fire sage before bowing respectfully. "I need to do my duty as yo-kai am-ba-ss-a-dor." He knew that there had to be some sort of conflict between the yokai and samurai as old tensions boiled over in open conflict. With that, Akaran ran out of the Eien Hono Temple and toward the other parts of the Peak Sun Quarter.

Exit.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,470 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
β–Ί Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

KibitzRajas

Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:40 am
User ImageUser Image
Aiyamina Seinaru Enjo

The old lady would...quite simply not yet answer Mina's questions. Waiting to see if the girl would be able to light the flames. That she was capable of, others had begun to leave the temple and carry on with their own things. The three kids had left to do as their leader had told them to do. Guard the temple from the outside. It wasn't long after the flames had been ignited that Akaran and Samatha would leave. As the old lady had said, she didn't care what the so called rules of the flames were so long as they were ignited, she kept to the word of herself as well as Eiji. With no one in the temple aside from herself and Mina, the old woman would look to the female. "Perhaps you have more potential than her, if only be a little bit." Her words escaped her mouth as she looked at Mina. Then she would feel it, Mina would be able to feel as if the flame was...not letting go of her. As if it were trying to drain her of any fire power she had. She may have kept to her word, but she also had other plans. Other things that needed done.

"Aiyamina, I am Aimi's mother. Your grandmother." She spoke, walking around to stand next to Mina who was being drained by the flames. "You're just like her. She was always so eager to please, but she was always so useless at the end of the day. It mattered not how hard she was pushed she could never be more than a weak woman." Aiyamina spoke, placing her hand along the side of the brazier with the flame growing even larger than it was previously brighter even. "Although, I suppose you're a bit different. A lot of power dwells within you. Like a raging flame waiting to ignite and say...burn a village to nothing but char marks and ash." Her gaze drifting away from Mina for a moment. Within the flames...something was happening. Something unusual for normal flames or even the flames of a Seinaru Enjo. A figure was forming within the fire. A feminine figure that seemed almost unreal, like fire itself becoming a person and yet also not at the same time. Aiyamina's eyes focused on the female in the flames for a moment before snapping her gaze back upon Mina. "You can serve as an energy source temporarily for something else. Something with vastly more potential than you will ever have. Something that will give the Seinaru Enjo the ability to end this farce of a war going on in our streets. End the argument of which of our clans is the strongest and should lead. Destroy that intruder at the top of the Iron Castle with ease." As she finished speaking, so to did it seem the flame would stop draining Mina of her energy. The figure in the flames fully forming into a woman with hair of flames and eyes like glowing embers. The feminine form stepped out of the temple's flames and behind Aiyamina. Towering over the two women in height. "Granddaughter, you can either join my cause and serve as a battery for my new source of power and strength...or you can run away like your coward of a mother had done many years ago."

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:12 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

With that hug from Akaran, she calmed down and specially with him reminding her about the way of the Samurai and that she will be ok referring to Haruka. Once her mind was settled, she remembers where she is going to go and find out if anything has erupt in the streets of Zaishin. Though there is one other person, someone that she ignored in such focus of what she must do. She turns to Fumiko and speaks out with a smile to her "Yes i do have two Dojutsu, yet one of them is a precious gift from a friend that i cared and loved." She remembered the Fire Sage recommending if they have people they want to protect, they need to ship out and protect those people. "Sadly, its not story time as much as I would love for that to be the case. I must go and take care of business." As much as the next person, something weird was going on here, she wasn't going to stick around. So she departed to the streets of Zaishin, this here is where her battle truly begins.

Chakra Pool: 2,915
                                    Stamina Pool: 2,990

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 8
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 8 [8]
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 2

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Seeing the flames ignite into the brasier lessened Mina’s nerves a little, and hearing the praise from the older woman compounded that feeling. The temple was filled with a sudden warmth that felt… right. It warded away the cold that had seeped into the building, albeit slowly. It didn’t last, however. The woman hit the red haired Jonin with a weight of information that she wasn’t prepared for. At the same time, the warmth of the fire suddenly felt like it took hold of Mina’s chakra. It began to pull the young woman’s energy from her like a siphon. It was sudden, and it made her gasp as if the breath had been pulled from her lungs. That, combined with the information she was being fed, made Mina’s blood run cold. She fell to her hands and knees, silently gasping as sweat formed on her brow.

Her grandmother. At least that sense of familiarity was beginning to make sense. Aiyamina gave Mina the same impression as her own mother. The cold, distant personality let Mina begin to understand why Aimi was the way that she was. The Jonin felt frozen, as her desire to stand up for herself fought with her desire to run. It locked her in place as the fiery apparition walked by her. Was that what was taking her chakra? Mina looked up at it and her grandmother, her mind racing as the older woman spoke, giving her two options. She could end this war. She could stop all of the fighting. But the apparition had pulled a lot of her chakra. Could Mina sustain something like that long enough? She doubted it. But also…leaving left a bad taste in her mouth. To Mina, being comparable to her mother filled the young woman with a sense of dread.

Mina locked eyes with Aiyamina. β€œSo.” She gasped, taking a winded breath. It felt like she'd been running for ten damn days already. β€œSo what do I need to do?”
She managed to ask, resolving herself for what was to come.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3614 / 4015

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action: