Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鋼║ 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴇᴇʟ
🏯 || Peak Sun Quarter: Eien no Hana [Garden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:23 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

- Kaminari Raiu - - 機雷

Everyone at the gathering appeared to be in agreement for seeking change in their homeland. Nori, Shinta, and Katsuki were given their iron signets by Akaran, to symbolize their samurai status of the Okappiki ranking. Kaminari was happy for them, wishing each of them well on their new journey as warriors of Zaishin. She hadn't expected Akaran to turn to her, nor the sudden promotion to follow. What would have been a positive experience in celebration of one being recognized for their efforts, had only perturbed the young samurai. Kaminari didn't feel that she was very deserving of the promotion, let alone 'brave' for any of the actions she made during the civil war. Any samurai would have done what she had done, to defend their home. She was merely doing what she thought her older brother would do, had he been alive to do it. Kaminari bowed respectfully nonetheless, "Thank you, Lord Akaran..."

With the Seinaru Enjo on board with supporting the newly appointed Shogun, the course of action was to get the approval of the other noble clans, starting with the Seiryuu. Following the heartwarming reunion of General Chiru and their cousin Seika, the latter agreed to take on the mantle of the Seiyru clan head. Kaminari nodded in approval, quite proud of seeing a female samurai step up to lead one of the five noble clans. It was a rare case given the traditions of the country, and only proved evermore that change was coming to Zaishin in many different ways. As far as gaining the Raiu clan's approval, Kaminari was certain that this would be problematic, regardless of the letter being sent from the Seinaru Enjo. They were a proud clan, after all.

Katsuki spoke of the Raiu clan falsely accusing Akaran of using Kohryu's power with ill-intent to gain the clan's approval. Which was definitely a possibility; everyone in Zaishin had already witnessed how Kohryu's powers could be used aggressively during Seizo's attack on the Shinobi. There was nothing stopping Akaran from doing something similar against the people of his own country, if he ever had a desire to do so. Having two members of high nobility already supporting Akaran would raise suspicions on its own. It wouldn't be beyond them to think that Katsuki, a new, impressionable Okappiki was being manipulated by the Shogun, and that Kaminari had simply turned into a traitor after disgracing her family. The thought of it all started to make her feel more uneasy than she already was, so she simply nodded in agreement with Katsuki statement, and remained silent.

カミナリ
      OOC

【RANK: S】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 2100 || 2100】▰【STAMINA: 2450 || 2450】

Techniques Used/Active

Active Effects

[quote"Ephemeral Ozymandias"]
      [quote"KibitzRajas"]
      [quote"Novasse"]
      [quote"Nevermore_Down"]
      [quote"Baron Blank"]
      [quote"Prince_yureil"]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:25 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Haumea Seinaru Enjo | A-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

Haumea nodded her head toward Akaran as he showed his enthusiasm for her passionate words, adding to her mild embarrassment but not in a bad way, she was just not used to this sort of energy going her way. With a flick of her head which sent her ponytail around with a whip, Haumea quickly regained her usual depression as she focused on what words were being spoken by Haruki, stating ”I shall endeavour to maintain and create that prosperity. In response to the others' words toward her. Watching the young Samurai get granted their ranks and become official, Haumea sensing that each had great potential and that they were fine additions to the new generation, clapping her hands gently and murmuring congratulations.

As Haruki turned their attention to their cousin Seika, it was hard for Haumea not to feel she was slightly intruding, that maybe everyone was to a degree, there may have been possibly a more personal setting where they were not surrounded by onlookers, though perhaps her lack of close relationships made her feel this way. She simply blinked a confirmation Toward Haruki as they turned to her, her mind wondering how she would be one of the ones to try and resolve generations of dislike between the two clans, the future was truly going to be expecting a lot of her. Though the biggest problem on her mind right now would be the Raiu, not that she wanted to cast judgements but there was no way they would be able to accept the changes in motions, not without serious convincing anyways, even the idea of stopping a Yokai attack more felt that it would have Akaran stepping within the range of the Raiu’s bows so to speak, so often quick, loud and violent just like the lightning that was the base for their techniques. These thoughts brought a sigh from her, the weight of Kujin which was hanging on her back right now becoming more prominent as the unpleasant thought of it potentially needing to leave its sheathe in the near future, she really did not want things to come to that. These thoughts she considered whilst trying to avoid staring at the tender moment of family unfolding before her, trying to to be invasavly engrossed in their moment, choosing to increase her focus and visible attentiveness for after the sweet words of reunion and better futures…, though Haumea didn’t actually understand some of what was being spoken of.

As the final words and thoughts were divulged by Haruki, Haumea found herself turning to look at Seika to hear if she would accept this challenge, confident that considering how Seika faced off against Machigai, that she could stand her ground anywhere and that fear and hesitation would not hold them back. Fortunately her opinions were correct and Haumea stepped forward saying ”I am glad that we both shall be riding the same boat, I have faith in your success and I will stand beside and aid you just like that day of tragedy and victory a month ago. I have faith you can probably walk this path more deftly than I, so I hope we will be able to rely on one another moving forward.” She expressed to the Seiryu girl, the usual lowering of her head with a look that said she genuinely respected the other. Finally stepping back and addressing people more generally, using a palm up signal toward Katsuki to as she seconded some of what he said ”I agree with Katsuki’s sentiments, helping the against a Yokai attack probably would simply put Lord Akaran where they want him, I cannot imagine a peaceful approach to things based on what i know about the current leader and the clans internal loyalty…., they might even take being protected or aided against an attack as an insult being as they are rather proud, maybe too proud…, no offence meant.” She stated in the usual calm rhythm, the last three words clearly directed to Katsuki along with a look that showed she didn’t want to seem rude. ”If I were a betting woman…which I am. I wouldn’t doubt that the letter Lord Eiji sent probably brought them to the boiling point, though I hope that I am wrong.., allas I’m saying we should probably be more on guard from when the messenger should have delivered the letter.., I admit I don't know how long that will take.” The admission with with an air of displeasure to it, not liking to focus on the negative possibilities but considering her two run in with members of the Raiu clan, she was speaking from experience, having watched them make a mountain of a mole hill, so what would they make a mountain into?

Ooc:
Stamina 2595/2595 | Chakra 2640/2640 | Sage Chakra 1047/0147

Stats+(Totals after boosts)
• Strength 4 • Speed 4 • Agility 6 • Endurance 6

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:47 pm
User Image

▰ |SAMURAI • INFO| ▰
Haruki Chiru | Rank S+ | Zaishin | General | Yoriki

▱▰▱Haruki was inspired by Seika agreeing to face this challenge and become the head of the Seiryu clan. It was far easier said than done but they were determined to help their cousin. Katsuki later raised a fair point regarding winning the loyalty of the Raiu Clan. It made sense that they would somehow blame the yokai attack on Akaran despite him helping them in reality. Haruki was unsure of how to approach the Raiu clan issue. The general knew that Kaminari and Katsuki would be there to help but they knew that the group needed a plan of some sort. For now, Haruki just needed to focus on bringing the Seiryu clan on board. "These are fair points. After we break the Seiryu on board we'll need to focus on that problem immediately. The Raiu have the most strength out of the five clans to challenge Lord Akaran with." Haruki made internal calculations as they spoke. "Let's see, the soldiers who guard the Naiheki Gate and the Iron Wall support Lord Akaran because of General Ikebatsu and the Seinaru Enjo clan. I support the Shogun and my branch of the military controls the main infantry force. Those alone are of considerable deterrence of another power struggle. The wise reason that Lord Akaran is acting on is gaining alliances of the other clans. The combined strength of the clans would be able to defeat the central military since its weakening from Seizo's invasion." The general was highly tactical and strategic in their approach to these matters. They knew that their words were highly technical but they hoped that the others were able to follow along. They knew that there was value in at least trying to explain these factors to the group. "The third great general's allegiances are presently unclear. Assuming the worst, the most that general controls is the naval forces, which isn't much of a threat to what we're doing. Lord Akaran will have to address that later." Before General Chiru could get too lost in their strategies, they smiled at Nori when he stated that he looked forward to their teachings. Haumea's concerns regarding the security threat of the Raiu clan were noted. "General Ikebatsu is on high alert of military actions by the clans. The Naiheki gate is fully prepared to keep Zaishin safe from a Raiu attack. I've also sent scouts to monitor the Raiu clan castle. If they start mobilizing then I'll get the message immediately and will send my men to help us." It was clear from Haruki's tone that peace was once again hanging in the balance for Zaishin but that they, Ikebatsu, and Akaran were prepared to do whatever it took to preserve the peace.

▱▰▱The general took a break to inhale deeply before refocusing on the present moment. "One step at a time. We need to just focus on the Seiryu for now. I need everyone to go to Wadatsumi no Yōsai in solidarity for Lady Seika. Please join hands and I'll use body flicker to transport us quickly." Haruki held both hands out, one grabbed Seika's palm and the other joined hands with Akaran. The group began to form a circle and all who want to attend were encouraged to hold hands. Once that was settled, Haruki performed the body flicker technique and instantly transported the entire group to the Seiryu castle.

Techniques Used:
Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D [ Transporting the entire group here ]
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Prince_yureil

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

Sleepy Senpai

◄ 鋼║ 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴇᴇʟ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash