Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Rising Sun Quarter: Shirobeko Teahouse [Restaurants] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am
User Image
Shirobeko is a traditional teahouse and restaurant surrounded by other restaurants. Although restaurants are sparse in Zaishin, there are some who cook the Iron's traditional cuisine. The most famous of which by far is the Shirobeko Teahouse. The interior is warm and cozy with traditional floor seating and low tables. The same family has owned and operated the teahouse for many decades making it a staple for even the noble class.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:47 am
User Image
--------------------------------------xxF U R U T AxxH A R U K A
------β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Within the Shirobeko Teahouse was a large gathering of people, all busy sitting in different groups as the staff would scurry around to prepare the orders. The delectable smells in the kitchen wafted through the many openings to the dining room. Dishes were placed on the countertop separating the two rooms from one another, picked up by servers to then be delivered to their hungry guests in a short amount of time. Among the staff was the walking disaster known as Haruka, an excitable young woman who was well known in Zaishin as the sole reason why most of the shops had a policy on broken goods in the shop before purchasing. She walked with two plates in both hands, a look of pure determination on her face as the girl moved to the tables that were to be waited. "I have an order of dango and upper vale tea for you. Let me know if you need anything else!" she said to the table, dropping off their tray and moving to the next. Life in the teahouse was anything but slow. It was one of the places in the city that never seemed to slow down any, as guests close and far came to experience the greatest in Zaishin cuisine. Haruka had always wanted to learn but she accidentally had a bit of an episode with a knife, which led to her being banned from even stepping food back into the kitchen without having somebody to watch her. But it wasn't here fault! She just needed some more time and then she'd be able to get into being a cook!

"Three orders of Grilled River Pike." The dishes clattered onto the table, slipping out of the girl's fingers while she would swallow anxiously at her mistake. Moving was a bit of an issue in work clothing, for less than obvious reasons if one were to study her body enough on a first meeting. Even with the largest uniform for men, Haruka had enough trouble simply moving in a way that wasn't about to make her top burst open. She'd do her best to not pay too much attention to the looks the more noble guests gave and hurried off to deliver her last tray of Fukushima Wine to a party of nobles sitting in the far eastern corner. With both hands clutching the expense wine, Haruka would silently offer a bow and begin to fill the cups as they spoke about...something. Big words that they always used made her head all confused, but they were the most important people of the bunch here! She set the bottle on the table once finished and then returned to the kitchen window while the rest of the her guests were all taken care of. A few of the other workers were already present while she waved to them.

"Hiya! Tough day, isnt it?" For all of her faults, Haruka was at least good enough socially to excuse her pitiful stability. One of the more veteran servers here, Tsukuba, would have it out today for the poor girl. She feigned a worried face as the pink haired servant would look concerned for her torturer slash "friend". The black haired woman would exhale in a feigned frustration. "Oh, it's awful Haruka. I need to go and freshen up but all my tables I need cleaned have to be done in three minutes. I know it would be asking a lot of you, but would you help me out?" The girl was willing but appeared to be withholding some kind of answer."I...dont know, Tsuki. The boss said I cant do cleanup anymore since the last time I helped you. And i really want to but if he finds out I went back on my word..." Tsukuba turned on the waterworks in an attempt to increase the chance of the girl falling for the trap which she did. "I understand. D-Don't worry about it, Haruka. I guess I'll just suffer until my break..." Haruka dhook her head, looking around for the boss while floundered, unsure of what to do. "Hey, no! Wait! Dont cry! I'll do it. Haruka to the rescue! Just keep an eye out for the boss, okay?" Tsukuba smiled innocent and waited for the ditz to put on her usual show. Haruka hurried to the empty tables and began to clean up the signs of somebody having resided there. The easy part was washing the table, but the hard put came in the form of empty dishes and utensils. These were balanced in a low tray that made it easy to overfill and required the user to go back and forth from the kitchen. But Haruka didn't have that luxury so she proceeded to do them all at once. A tower of plates and cups went over here while she carefully made her way to the kitchen after finishing the last table. She felt her uniform top struggling against her best as the weight of the tower pushed against it. She huffed and would pray that nobody would get in her way during the careful walk back to the window. Unfortunately for her, Tsukuba would be waiting near one of the corners for her. Yet instead of helping, she stuck out her foot just as the girl passed by.

Without her precious balance, Haruka struggled to contain everything as plates clattered against one another. She tried to contain the wobbling to the best of her ability and felt her grip slipping. Yet as she looked down, the ensuing chaos had caused the buttons on her uniform to fray from her movements. She froze and would close her eyes and pray. Pray to any kami that were listening. "Please dont, Please please just hold on while I get back. Ill fix you in the kitchen just please oh please..." Her prayers fell on deaf ears as the buttons would soon explode from the pressure placed on them. The resulting uniform breakage was the final straw for her tower of dishes. The sounds of ornate silverware and dishes smashing around Haruka could be heard as she kept her head down to avoid any breakage. After the sudden storm of dishes, Haruka would raise her head to see the owner of the Teahouse, alongside ba rather disapproving look on his face. Haruka offered a timid smile, laughing nervously as he mentioned to follow her.

"Waaagh!" She cried out front of the Teahouse, sitting on the steps as her broken uniform displayed some of her torso as the final button would hold the line between her and an arrest for indecent exposure. "I cant believe I got fired...And Tsukuba will get in trouble for all those dishes too." she said, clearly not understanding what she had been the victim of.

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:16 pm
User Image

β˜½β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… ☾

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha comes upon one of the most wonderful places, in the Rising Sun Quarter, Shirobeko Tea House. It has some of Zaishin's finest tea to date and she has spent many times here with her parents, friends, and others. However today is not that day, as she would enjoy the normal warmth of its interiors but instead, she sees a women outside the place. By the looks of it, something happened and she questions in her mind. Why sit outside a amazing tea house without going in to taste traditional cuisine in the Land Of Iron? Anyway, she wants to test a new technique she learned and mastered, one of the non elemental jutsu, it took her sometime to get it down.

Maybe it will get this girl's attention whoever she is, but it is to also show something amazing a Samurai like her can do. By concentrating on this girl's chakra, and how it feels, among other details examined by her left eye Byakugan, she uses the Change Technique. Its a advanced variation of the standard Transformation jutsu but this time, it adds or mimics the person they are transforming into, chakra, among other things, making it impossible to differentiate who is the original or who is the doppelganger. On purpose, as she walks out, she aimed and steps on a leaf, luckily, it crackled like underneath the pressure of her foot.

It was like lightning struck, ringing and hoping to reach Furuta's ears and to get her attention onto Furuta transformed Samatha. With such a thing, her voice will be set the same like Furuta though speaking now, can make things...awkward. Instead, with this form, she uses the eyes of Furuta to express "Come here, i want to ask you something." She would then go into a area where there is plenty of shadow but purposely allows Furuta to see where she went. She then awaits by some trees with arms crossed, keeping a certain body language to keep unwary from bothering her outside out of Furuta herself.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,340
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:46 pm
User Image
------β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Haruka's crying bout lasted a couple of more minutes, with the former waitress sniffling as she used the sleeve of her now defunct uniform top to dry her watery eyes. Unemployed, once again, while she was busy studying to become a samurai to mixed results. Ever since joining the academy at such a young age, Haruka often failed many tests that her instructors asked of her. It was a bit embarrassing for a member of the village to be so awful at using the blade that they be in remedial classes for almost five years now. After the waterworks were done, she let out a soft groan at the situation and cover her face with her hands. It took a bit of a moment of silence until a noise would break the air nearby. The pink haired woman raised her head up somewhat to look at the leaf stepper oner when her eyes widened in surprise! Me?! It was none other than herself! But how could Haruka be over there when she was sitting on the steps? This was confusing! The fake Haruka would look at her for a moment before slinking off into the shadows nearby. "H-Hey! Wait up!"

Haruka rose from the stairs and would bound off to where her doppelganger would take off to. She stumbled a bit after tripping on some loose footing and fell face first onto the ground. After pushing herself back up and dusting herself off, the former waitress continued chasing after the odd version of her. The chase was short lived, as both of them came to an area more than cloaked by shadow as Haruka approached the copy of herself. "Ah, whew...You're fast." she said, her back hurting a bit while the girl would regain her wind. "A-Are we sisters? Twins that didn't know about each other until now?"

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

As a Furuta looking doppelganger and seeing the girl quickly chasing after her after a minute showing herself. Though she tripped and such trying to get to her but the nonetheless after catching up to her with a yell of wait. She mentions how fast she moved, wondering if they are twin sisters and didn't know each other's existence until now. She smiles as the facial features of the imposed person come into light. She decides to drop the façade and thinks to herself "Jutsu, release." with her performing a hand sign to emphasize the command.

The second Samatha did that, her original form, chakra feel, and everything returns, her presence may feel scary but her smile shouts out loud. The loudness of the kindness in the smile displays itself to Furuta without a care in the world. "Twin Sisters, i wish, but though besides that, why were you sitting outside such a amazing place? Why didn't you not go in and enjoy yourself with some tea and food?" Samatha asked as her original appearance, her left Byakugan deactivating, the veins not able to be seen at all with the eye patch and her hair covering it up. Just like the attire Furuta is wearing, Samatha's attire can attract handsome men, with her bosom showing from the top. Her black jacket embraces her like the night sky, her black gloves comfortably on her hands and could imagine her taking those off when serious. Her neck has a wonderful neck band with a black rose attached with a red ribbon attached onto her pony tail that always swings over her right shoulder. Her pants look like see-through leather like with black boots on her feet. She certainly has the attire of a deadly Samurai, beautiful but if a enemy got too close, they would be beaten into a smashed tomato.

Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:54 pm
User Image

Just before Haruka could swarm the copy's head with question after question about their parents, her form vanished only to be replaced by that of another woman. In that moment, the girl's hopes were dashed by the woman being somebody else entirely. For a moment, she had hoped that there was another person like her of illegitimate birth. Her expression worsened but was at least approachable by the other girl. "Wow, you're pretty!" Haruka said absentmindedly, eyeing the girl's attire up and down for a moment until her mind would nag at her to get back on track. She shook her own head and recalled what had happened only minutes prior. Her mood was a bit better than it had been before now that she was talking to somebody else, even ignoring how her own choice of attire still showed what could be described as "generous" amounts of her torso. "I was inside and it was great! The food, the drinks, everything...but then I got fired after I dropped all the good dishes." Haruka huffed, crossing her arms while looking down in a sullen mood. The echoing crashing of the dishes wouldn't leave her head, or that scary expression the owner of the restaurant had given her. "My boss said I wasn't even fit to work the front desk. That I'm just some ditzy bimbo from the Red Light District. I don't even know what that even means..." The woman reached to gently tug on her pink braids in worry while looking back at the way she came.

"I was working there to pay off my class loans from the academy. I've been studying for so long to be a samurai but I can't ever get anything down perfectly. Do you ever do things a hundred times but it's never good enough? Like study super hard and never pass? Well, I guess maybe not if you're a samurai, but I've been in class since, like, a couple of years. All my friends are way ahead of me and I'm just struggling with basics. Actually, I always felt like..." Haruka rambled on and on if she wasn't stopped or somehow her attention slipped. She told her everything, about being the b*****d child to one of the noble houses in Zaishin, how she lived alone in a flat since she was a child as her own parents refused to take her in, working from a young age to afford things others had. But regardless if she was stopped or not, eventually the girl would sigh and smile a bit at the other woman. "Sorry, I don't know why I'm telling you everything. But I feel better now. It's good to get stuff off of your chest, huh? I'm Haruka. What's your name, not me?~"

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"Well thank you, though i haven't had anyone compliment me on my beauty, so that is a well taken insurance." She would say with a smile but did notice earlier the expression she had. It was like she had ripped her hopes or something, it made Samatha feel bad. However back to the task at hand, which is listening to her, with every crevice of her ears open. Open with a open mind, letting Furuta speak about all her troubles, specially that she got fired. Even on top of it, being called something a ditzy bimbo. To Samatha, that sounded something really rude and not cool at all. She may not be too familiar with terms like that, but the owner she worked for wasn't being considerate at all.

Seeing the tugs of worry that Furuta is doing with her long beautiful pink braids, as well as the taxing loans. The kind of loans Academy would ask for in teaching someone like Furuta however by the sounds of her training, a classroom setting isn't fitting. Even within a couple years, if her studies aren't being fruitful as she had hoped with all of her friends leaving her behind, something must be done to increase her progress, not halt it. Though she catches that smile once more and she says sorry and doesn't know why she told her all these things, about being the b*****d child in the red district. That district is a very dangerous place, the darkest of personalities and dealings can be found there.

She clears her throat and smiles with the introduction" My name is Samatha Uchiha, Okkapiki of the Hidden Steel Village. I am a commoner, i was born here, my parents raised me with vigilance and teaching me about the Bushido Code. I some point graduated from the Academy and been serving the nation ever since graduation, i have been training to get stronger. However before this life, i was just a citizen living and had one friend, a best friend by the name of Lyx Hyuga. For many years since he had become a Okkapiki, he had won many conflicts, with the legendary eye, the Byakugan or the all seeing eye. He was strong, courageous, and wouldn't spare a second to not helping somebody out. Even if it was just a simple task, he would do it to aid and bring cheer. However, one day a enemy got the best of him, and he landed in the hospital under critical condition. It was so bad, he was slowly dying but he gave me something, something that is personal and emotional to me. See, i focus on Duty and Loyalty in the Bushido Code, Lyx was my first and up most person to help. I knew if i helped him with anything at all, others will receive his aid. The day he died, i made a vow to step up and become a Samurai myself. He made me promise to not ever become a Samurai because he wouldn't be able to bare to see me get hurt. Though with his gift to me, it was like his blessing, that i may proceed to step forward like he did, and serve my nation as a Samurai."

She would then without anyone seeing but only Furuta, lifts up the eye patch to reveal, a white eye, so pure and white, in truth, its her friend's eye. Within that eye is the power of the Byakugan, the legendary eye that allows her to see the whole chakra network and to be able to fully utilize the style of the Hyuga, the Gentle Fist Taijutsu. Then she puts the eye patch back down and her other eye is her normal Uchiha eye, capable by birth right to be able to cast Genjutsu with one simple eye lock. "Now we are both fair now, aren't we?" She said it with a smile as a reference to Haruka telling her story and she said it in a way, to tell her that the eye behind the eye patch is her friend's eye that he gave to her. "How would you like to have me as a Sensei to you, a teacher who is only willing to train you, one on one, nobody else involved?" She asked with a big smile.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:37 pm
User Image

Samantha's story had managed to grab the attention of the plucky young academy student, her eyes glued to the woman while she regaled about her late friend that had been with her through thick and thin. Being pretty new to outside academy things and her general inexperience and naivety with the world. From the sound of it, she was fairly close with Lyx, although Haruka probably was just wondering about the weird name more than anything. Up until the end of the story, the girl found herself feeling rather emotional for Samantha. It must have been hard watching somebody you were so close to die like that. She waited until the end before Haruka would nod in a content fashion. "Wow, it sounds like you two were really close. Your eyes are super cool though! How different they are from mine." she said, almost ignoring that warning set by her about the eyes of the Uchiha. But what got her attention was the offer made from Samantha, her eyes shining with admiration.

"Really? You'd want to train me?" Haruka asked, almost surprised by the help offered from Samantha more amazing than anything. "That would be awesome! Maybe I could finally be a samurai! And not some bimbo! Uh, what's bimbo mean anyway?"

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:28 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"We were, and still are..." Samatha's eyes cry, even the tears under the left eye patch seeps through. "My eyes are different because they possess what is called a Dojutsu, a type of jutsu that inhabits in the eyes." She thinks about Lyx more and more thinking about how proud he would be of her if he was alive and seen how strong she has gotten. It would of brought him so much peace, and even now, he would be smiling down on her. She would look up to Haruka, she sees the emotional look in her eyes about her story. It is a very sad story no doubt but in the end, she gets so much strength, motivation, and determination.

"Absolutely, as far as your story goes, i believe now what you need is someone to be one on one with you. Teaching you, training you, and even on the side personal moments with me. To me, if you would have those personal moments with me, i would highly appreciate it." Tears come around again but this time, Samatha has a big smile on her face, even in the tears, hope is shining through. Its like Samatha wants to experience companionship again, she always trained alone because to her, back then she couldn't train with anybody else without getting attached.

Losing Lyx costed her greatly, her Duty and Loyalty mind set was shut down for awhile, deep in depression and agony. It didn't start off all bright and peachy after receiving her friend's eye, it took a lot of inside looking and resolve finding that got her where she is today. She doesn't wish to see Haruka fall behind in such ways that maybe she would lose hope completely. She wipes her eyes, even lifts up the eye patch to wipe away the tears there too.

"You don't need to mind about that, You a bimbo, impossible. In my eyes, you will be someone so great, that anybody that thinks different of you, would be so wrong about you and it would blow their minds. Your story... everything about you... it kinda reminds me of me in some ways. To be honest with you even further, when Lyx died, i lost hope for awhile. I couldn't train with anyone without me feeling pain because how attached i felt to Lyx. Even now, i still feel it but..." She wipes her eyes and continues" I can't do that now, not to you, you need someone to help you, to get stronger, and i want to do that!" She would even hold her hand over her bosom where her heart is, proclaiming it with fierce new burning determination to carry it out.

Haruka can see it plain as day, that she means it with every word, and that her emotion is on the line for it. Just like Lyx, Lyx would help Haruka if he was alive, he wouldn't pass it up at all.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:02 pm
User Image

"H-Hey! Please don't cry!" Haruka said, frowning at the crying mess that was Samatha. A part of her felt at fault for forcing the topic of making the woman describe the most terrible time of her life. "I'm sorry! Um, I don't know if I can be like Lynx, but I can at least try! I promise!" Anything was said to try and cheer Samatha up at this point. Haruka didn't want to make the woman cry any more than she had already done so far. And so, the pinkette was still concerned about what old wounds she may or may not have reopened. Even while her own story was summed up by the woman. Even if that last part was a little confusingly vague. But she didn't want to disappoint the girl any and nodded her pretty little head along. "Okay! I think I can do that. It sounds super easy!" her hands clapped together in agreement. "I promise I'll do my best to be a good student so I don't fail. Like last time..."

Huh? She reminded Samatha of herself? Maybe a little bit, though Haruka wasn't one to be making extremely long leaps of logic like that. Or at all, really. This Uchiha was being very generous however, and the woman could only feel so thankful for it. FInally! A chance to prove herself to everyone she knew! Not only that she could be as good as any samurai, but showing her parents that even the lowest of the low could rise to the top! Haruka's eyes met with Samatha's, spotting that true, determined expression on her face that she knew was legit. "Wow! That would be amazing! I really want to prove it to myself. That what everyone says about us b*****d kids isn't true. I know I have a lot to do, but I'm thankful that you'll spend time and teach me." Haruka even couldn't contain herself as they talked. Some stray tears began to flow down her own cheeks, with the academy student wiping them from her face again while the moment was cherished between the two.

At least until she'd recall something or other.

"Oh, um. I don't have a weapon. Like an actual weapon thingy. All the stuff back at the dojo is hard to take out. But I don't even know where to begin to think of one though..."

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:10 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"Sorry i worried you with my tears, but it does have a lot of emotional connection to me. Yes spending time and teaching you is a absolute pleasure for me." Samatha would listen further as Haruka shouts out with a smile as she will show her parents and many others a b*****d kid can go and beyond what their rumored to be capable. Though she has tears of her own, she mentions the fact she doesn't have a weapon, as the weapons were hard to take out at the Academy. Upmost where to think or to find one, to Samatha typically weapon shops sell your most standard shinobi like equipment. However Samatha has in mind to teach her about Taijutsu, one that doesn't require a handheld weapon to be used, as far as a weapon goes, chop sticks serve Samatha well.

"Well as far as weapons go, there is two types of up close combat, since that is what i feel like you are talking about. There is Bukijutsu, combat that involves weapons like bows, swords, katanas, among many other types for Bukijutsu induced combat. I happen to use only one Bukijutsu, since its not my preferred style, but i am so close to mastering it. The other type of combat when it comes to using your physical energy to perform, even chakra, its called Taijutsu, my personal favorite. Taijutsu is hand to hand combat, as each style like the Bukijutsu, has many techniques you can learn to use, defensively and offensively as well." Samatha mentions both types and Taijutsu being her personal favorite style of fighting.

After all, it was a long ago, but at the very beginning as her first Taijutsu, it was Gentle Fist of the Hyuga she learned from her mother's books and continued to advance and master it. "Gentle Fist, the style of fighting of the Hyuga helped me realized i have the love for Taijutsu, and being a martial artist of many Taijutsu i have learned over the course of time. As far as weapons go, i have only knowledge of how to fight with chop sticks." Samatha would laugh a bit, because anyone that heard she fights with chop sticks, may laugh at her, but if they experienced the Tranquil Cedar Style against them, well they wouldn't be laughing.

As she finishes laughing, she goes over to Haruka, holds her hands" You can do anything you put your mind to, don't even call yourself a b*****d child, you are a Samurai-in-training of the Hidden Steel Village. Sure, it's what your past is, but not your present you." Samatha releases Haruka's hands with a motivated expression "So when you think of yourself as a Samurai when it comes to Bukijutsu or Taijutsu, do you imagine yourself personally mastering?" Samatha wants to know because some Samurai do fight up close and some do keep a distance, then there is the rare ones that are jack of all trades.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:38 pm
User Image

Haruka did well to listen to the explanation given to her about the different kinds of physical combat. Like the good student she was, the aspiring samurai would be listening intently to the description that was given to her. "Um, so taijutsu is, like, punching people and stuff...." her hands did a little mock punching combo in the air to commit the terms to memory. "And bukijutsu is with swords and stuff, right? That seems easy to tell which is which." Her braided head bounced up in down in response to this information. It seemed easy so far, and she wasn't even taking notes. Although her choice of bukijutsu was...odd. Chopsticks? Weren't those for eating food? Could they even be used offensively for anything? Samatha did seem like the kind of person to make it happen, and Haruka didn't have any doubts in her airheaded mind to do just that. "Can you show me some examples? How do I know if a punch isn't some punchy ninjutsu? And what if there's weapons made out of fire or wind? Is that still bukijutsu?"

Then came when their hands met. Haruka felt Samatha's warm and coaxing hands on top of her own. A squeeze came naturally, while the pink haired woman would seem a bit touched by the words of her now teacher. She'd hesitate for only a moment before nodding again to the Uchiha. "You're right! I'm just as good as the other kids in class! No more being dumb anymore!" The last question did catch her a bit off guard though. Come to think of it, what exactly was she good at? "I dunno. I like punching super hard but weapons are cool too. Maybe I could try both and see how it works?"

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:48 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"Yes you are right, Taijutsu is hand to hand and Bukijutsu is weapon combat based styles. I see you are learning, maybe ill have to school you a bit." Samatha would say with a chuckle and get that big smile on her face about having Haruka as her student, someone she can personally teach her ways. As far as Bukijutsu for Samatha, she had to learn a Bukijutsu in order to grasp a concept, a certain concept about up close combat, even a weapon can be deadly as fist. However Samatha wanted her fist and feet to do the talking when it came to confronting any enemy on the battlefield. That is why she trained day and night over Taijutsu alone, gaining knowledge, and applying it to every day combat for her.

She hears about examples of both Bukijutsu and Taijutsu, it was about time to get into deeper knowledge. "If Taijutsu is all punchy, there is no art in it which means its unrefined or even undefined if you want to think it that way. A fist that just gathers chakra and punches, that is not Taijutsu. It would be more Ninjutsu because its about the focus of the chakra then it is about the art of the punch. About the weapons, there is numerous ways for Bukijutsu users to to mix Chakra or advanced, elemental chakra nature into their weapon attacks. These can be dangerous adversaries, but like i said about "punchy ninjutsu", the same can be applied to Bukijutsu appearing techniques. If its not taught in a style, its not Bukijutsu and same for Taijutsu."

Samatha thinks about the many places of knowledge that establish what styles of Taijutsu and Bukijutsu is out there. Some can't be accessed from those points, some Taijutsu or Bukijutsu is accessed only by a rare few, bloodline most likely. "Well you need something visually strong, a example shown before you. You want to know what is different about that eye you saw under my eye patch, well you got it." Samatha then creates a shadow clone, and says "Let me show her the first level of our Taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist, one of the most powerful techniques." The clone Samatha says "Alright, captain."

Samatha smiles but gets into serious expression taking on the Trigram Stance, one of the many stances a Hyuga can take. "Remember this stance, against a Hyuga, if they take this stance Haruka, they may be moving in for one of these moves, it involves hitting multiple chakra points like this." Quickly within a instant, she dashes to her clone and starts yelling out the different pin point numbers of the Chakra system. "Two Palm, Four Palm, Eight Palm, Sixteen Palm, Eight Trigrams Thirty Two Palm!" Within the yelling, with her index finger and second finger on both hands, jabbing all over her clone's body including arms, chest, legs, certain crucial parts of the body where Chakra flows most. Her Byakugan seems to flicker in her eye sight telling her all the points she hit and after its done the clone vanishes. With that her Byakugan deactivates, though it cost her no chakra at all period. This is what it means to nearly master the Byakugan.

"Gentle Fist implements two different things, Chakra and precision in its attacks. There is both styles in Taijutsu and Bukijutsu that have the concept of using Chakra to enhance offensively or defensively depending on what the technique is. There can also be certain disciplines of the style that is taught that is crucial to the style for example, the Bukijutsu style, the Tranquil Cedar Style. In the time of me nearly mastering the Bukijutsu style of using chop sticks, i have learned even more to remain calm and level headed, it allows my focus to sharpen and for a enemy's moves to almost look slow motion to me. It takes time and effort, way more for me on Bukijutsu then it would be for Taijutsu. Taijutsu comes naturally to me since i have trained into it from the start of me entering the Academy with my friend's transplanted left eye."

With that Samatha gave even more detail and more processing information that Haruka has to take into account and determination what type of physical combat. With this information, she can figure out what natural presence of combat she wants to have, Bukijutsu or Taijutsu; her choice.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:09 pm
User Image

"Oooh! Okay!" Haruka bounded and clapped her hands up and down when Samatha had went the extra mile to give her a bit of a visualization for how taijutsu worked. From how it was explained, taijutsu was for punchy punchy so this would be cool to see how strong the girl was. A copy of herself poofed into existence and Haruka took a step back to look at the two Uchihas. Lucky for her Samatha had done it while Haruka was in view of her. Had she been not paying attention the poor girl would have never been able to guess which was the correct clone. The demonstration before her was amazing. Samatha rammed into her clone with full force, her Gentle Fist style was destroying the target with full force. Although the description was a bit much for her tiny old brain to handle, the pinkette blinked once she had snapped back to reality and would nod her head at Samatha. "That's...a lot. I thought I just punched people." she observed. "I don't think I could do that style though. It sounds hard and I don't have those cool eyes like you. But maybe there's another style out there that'll help!"

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:30 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"That may be true, you don't have the Byakugan to use its true capabilities, however anybody can be creative with any fighting style, including the Gentle Fist. Within the style it being taught, you can treat your chakra as needles at the ends of your first two fingers, like its a snake head ready to zap at the enemy. However seems like you judged by good eyes because you noticed how i was hitting only "certain" parts of the body of my clone, those parts where are Chakra points are. They expand through out your whole body, your whole chakra network. If chakra points started getting blocked and with no chakra able to go through them, it can cause major problems for the target. Not only would you be losing chakra but internal injuries from all of that can occur as well. That's why the Hyuga clan is very dangerous to face because of their fighting style and their pure white eyes able to perceive the whole chakra network. Essentially they can control your chakra and what you can do with it if you let them."

Samatha goes into deeper detail about why the Hyuga and its Gentle Fist can be feared because of its precision and control over any adversary. Samatha has to consider the fact she isn't just Uchiha, she is also a Hyuga as well. Its why no wonder she is so very strong with the Byakugan naturally. "Now there is another demonstration i can do for you, ill have to think on what style i should show you, maybe it would catch your eye a bit." A light bulb goes over Samatha's head mentally, the Kaiser Fist and with its legendary teaching and ability, the Kaiser Armor. She would proceed to close her eyes imagining lightning chakra gathering around her body like a shield. A white hot chakra thin like aura gathers over her body, the very special buff like technique called the Kaiser Armor. The sound of crackling can be heard referring to that Samatha has known this technique of the Kaiser Fist and has mastered it as well. She uses the shadow clone jutsu, and decides to pull out another move but from different style, the Fissure Kicking Style. The clone doesn't have Kaiser Armor on for the sole purpose of showing fast she moves against the clone's speed. She does the Straight Fissure kick, she brings her knee to her chest, and jumps stretching her feet outward ramming her heel into her opponent.

Within that impact against the clone, a shockwave happens due to the power of the Kaiser armor, not only doing heavy damage against the clone but knocking them far back as well. Within that display, the clone vanishes once again as she would breathe out releasing the Kaiser Armor from her. She then does another move, but a stance of the Heavenly Momentum Art, the Gateway To Heaven, it allows her to sense hostile intent around her. She puts enough focus to carry enough range, keeping herself aware as she keeps her eyes closed, and is in a meditative posture as well. "Haruka, this is the Gateway to Heaven stance, its part of a very relaxing style known as the Heavenly Momentum Art. Very counteractive but it helps build up that peaceful energy and with it, you can use it to counteract your opponents without even batting a eye to them. The other techniques you saw was the Kaiser Armor, the chakra like aura you saw me using to strengthen and lighten my body, its part of the Kaiser Fist Style. The kick move i did on the clone is Straight Fissure from the Fissure Kicking Style." Haruka can clearly see, that her teacher by learning the Tranquil Cedar Style and the Heavenly Momentum Art, Samatha aims to balance her mind and focus. This combo can make it hard for enemies to attack her without fearing her counterattacks against them, plus even if she kept her left eye patch on, her Byakugan, from her friend, can see right through it.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote: