Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Rising Sun Quarter: Shirobeko Teahouse [Restaurants] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:07 pm
User Image
--------------------------------------xxF U R U T AxxH A R U K A
------β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Man, that fighting style seemed al cool. It made Haruka want to hit people with needles and shoot them out of her hands all cool. Especially if they could target only the real important parts of the opponent's body. Seeing Samatha showcase just what kinds of Taijutsu and such would be helpful for her was so engaging. She loved the Kaiser fist and its applications here, how the armor crackled with lightning chakra while the girl's legs moved at top speed thanks to the Fissure Kicking Style. Haruka was in heaven with being so close to somebody doing all of these techniques. She even tried doing a bit herself but ended up just slipping and fumbling face first onto the ground. "Wow, you're amazing!~ I wanna do cool stuff like you, but I'm not special. Just some clumsy waitress..." she pouted, trying to push herself back up but then crossing her arms. "Which one is your favorite, Samatha-senpai?~ I'll choose that one."

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

KibitzRajas
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:04 pm
User Image

β˜½β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–… β–… ☾

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

"Well, i would say Kaiser fist happens to be one of my favorites out of the ones i shown you. Its like exceling your speed above and beyond your normal limits. Though i saw you fumbled on yourself, you may say you are just a clumsy waitress, but you have potential. Its up to you if you choose to believe me or not but i believe in you. I will be happy to go through long nights with you, training you in the way of the Kaiser Fist. Though even if i train you, you got to take time to train in your alone time as well. The more you practice, the more you can handle such fierce speeds of the Kaiser Fist." She speaks the truth though her learning the Kaiser Fist was so much easier.

Its because of her Taijutsu prowess and mastering other styles that allowed her to implement what she has learned. Yet what if Haruka is able to master Kaiser Fist even with it being her first style? What would that say, could it possibly imply she could have lightning chakra nature? Lightning chakra nature is very fast, faster then the speed of sound, even the technique Chidori was created on the basis of that. Though there's more to it then just that, after all Samatha doesn't possess lightning chakra nature. Kaiser Fist allows her to mimic lightning chakra, so some could mistaken it as lightning chakra.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,340
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:28 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

"Unfortunately, our time of spending time together has ran its course and just like a flame, it goes out. I am not saying we won't see each other again but as a Uchiha, i must continue to get stronger. After all my friend entrusted me with this eye in my left socket, i must use it to achieve what he couldn't. That is his potential as you should achieve yours. Bye for now Haruka, may we meet in the near future." Samatha didn't want to leave her, but she must, she has spent too much time here. Not saying it wasn't pleasant but she hopes that Haruka will remember her words.

Her little bit of teaching and being like a teacher to her, pushing her and encouraging her to reach higher heights. The heights many may say she can't do but Samatha truly believes she has the potential of being a great Samurai. Right now, she has to allow the little bird fly for awhile and test drive the new wings of knowledge. Such knowledge that can be quite the blessing to another or even a curse, just depends on what they choose.

[Exit]

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,340
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxβ€» [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxβ€» [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Novasse

Quote:

Quote: