It was the journey down the opposite side that was hardest, The trail was precariously narrow, one easily unnoticed as Yangu lead Seito into the pride's territory, eyes alert for Hien, or perhaps Lifa, or even Minu as she led the dark lioness, the brown female looking about as they finally found the main paths and Yangu began to lead Seito for the dens. Seito was quiet, focused on learning how to navigate without fail as they moved along, and the black lioness stretched on even ground before her nose twitched and she jerked into a cower as a sudden figure jumped in front of them, a large gray male with a white manr foyyrf in beads landed before them from his leap from hiding, and he studied them a moment before relaxing.

"Yangu, was it?" The male greeted, and Ysangu pricked her ears promptly.

"Yes. Aloiysus, yes? Why did--" She motioned with a paw as the male sat, sighing softly.

"Because I fear that things have been difficult since you took a journey. That Nacht lioness -- seems to be planning something. She brought two lionesses claiming they were a danger to the will of the kami, and keeps badgering Hien on his rule. And her daughyter's disappeared. I tried to do some looking but only found her scent with four others." Aloiysus shook his head, recalling Nacht's cries her child was kidnapped well, and scowled, looking at Seito before ghasping.

"...You. I know you, child." He breathed. Seito peered from between her paws at the male as he offered a kind, tired smile, the lioness blinking before sitting up slowly.

"You... You slept with mother." She responded quietly, and Seito winced, but Aloiysus nodded.

"I did. Had I the sense to challenghe your father, dear one. Had I but the courage to chjallenge your sire, you'd be free and pride not face sundering by... Ah, but you are here now. As a free lion, I should hope." The smile did not fade, and Seito slowly moved her paws a bit more, raising her head a bit. Yangu smiled then.

"Seito is free. She's wanting to see Lifa as well, if possible -- to trconnect." Yangu nudged the branch with leaves she'd dropped to her feet when the male appeared, and Aloiysus nodded, snd tilted his head.

"Oh, but your other brother isn't with you. I take it he's--"

"No, he's alive. We got seperated. He's.... Somewhere." Seito sighed and Aloiysus nodded before looking to Yangu.

"Where's that from?" He asked. Yangu smiled.

"I found anold trail on my trip. Among other things." She motioned, and Aloiysus considered before slowly tilting his head.

"You know the creatures Efah fled with." He smiled faintly, then looked between the pair hopefully."Tell me you found help. I worry for the ladies Nacht imprisoned -- they don't seem the criminal type at all."

"Much and more, I found her old mentor. A fellow student, and her mentor's son. Among others, really." Yangu smiled, Seito silently listening as Aloiysus listened, nodding firmly.

"Where is he? It's... Hien is preventing sweeping change but she's growing demanding." Aloiysus responded, Seiyo looking between the two still as Yangu motioned.

"Plouton is pinpointing Zodiark. They live in a place beyond a mountain, a lost trail. Elidibus and Zephirin came with Ormr and Jin to find Efah or Minu for help, but if they're not here, I ddon't know...." Yangu frowned as Aloiysus looked.

"The trail leads for the demon lands. I know not much else." Aloiysus admitted. Yangu perked.

"Jin's prde, then. Efah is daughter of a fod, and was never raised by him. They must have gone to him for aid. Oh, but the prisoners here..." Yangu frowned and Seito coughed.

"I can talk to them and do what I can." The black lioness offered. Yangu and Aloiysus moth looked to her as she smiled gently.

"After all, I am new, I don't know much of pride custom nor am I a skilled hunter." Seito made herself look round eyed. "I need the extra help and why trouble a good pride member? I only know how to fight as was fsther's will." She looked between them before Aloiysus gawped a bit longer, then spoke.

"That. Might work." He admitted. Yangu looked to him as Seito motioned a paw, beaming.

"I was a former slave. Father lied well, and brother has a silver tongue. I can try a thing or two. It might keep themsafe. I don't like to hurt others." Seito explained. Aloiysus nodded, then looked to Yangu.

"I would present this information to Lifa, alone. I believe she's suspicious of Nacht as well -- my clever little girl -- and I would see things go well, before Nachy does anything..."

"We're already ahead of you, Aloiysus." Yangu admitted, and Seito beamed, nodding as well as her tail swayed behind her delightedly.

"Yangu's right. We'll do our best to help. This bad lady won't hurt this pride!" Seito brooned, and Aloiysus smiled gratefully, nosing both.

"And yet I worry for both of you. Nacht has been unstable since Efah left, swearing it was those in opposition of the Kami seeking to destroy all, and I worry she may attack Hien if he continues to hold greound. If he does..."

"Then Lifa takes over as shogun if Hien dies wth no heirs. We have to handle Nacht quickly." Yangu finished, and Seito frowned.

"Oh, but everyone is so scattered I don't know what to do..." The black lioness admitted. Yangu nodded.

"We'll figure it out. Hien's a capable male. As for the others, if Elidibus and Zephirin took Efah away, then they had a good reason and won't endanger her. We wait for Ploiutonand Zodiark and hope Efah's father appears. One does not command the Kami." Yangu sighed, and Seito nodded.

"If you think so, I'll trust you." Seito responded, and then pinned her ears. "I'm just scared."

"Fear is natural." Aloiysus soothed. "Do not force yourself into anything you do not seek."
"I won't." Seito responded. "I just.. I want to help Lifa. She's so nice, she doesn't deserve to deal with this... this... harriden." Seito huffed, and Aloiysus smiled. Yangu arched a brow at Seito, then smiled herself.

"I think this is the more aggressive you've been near me and it is adorable." Yangu admitted, and Seito pouted.

"I'm vicious, not cute!"

"Cutieboo!" Yangu responded, brgore Aloiysus laughed,moving to seperate them.

"Ladies, ladies let's not fight. For now let us see you two to Lifa to finalize things." He smiled, swallowing his own anxiety at meeting his daughter, aand Yangui and Seito both nodded, moving before he stepped for the royal derns. Yangu neatly lifted her branch once more before following, Seitto taking upo the rear.

Soon. Soon, everything would be okay.