Seito sighed as she nestled into her new den. Seeing Lifa had been wonderful, to see her old friend thriving, doing well, a mother... Seito lay her head on her paws as she considered it all. Doma seemed so different from her home and Seito wasn't quite sure what to make of it at all. She hadn't mety this Nacht, but she knew she was trouble - but the rest of the pride? Not a bit. Not one small bit, and the lioness was unused to it. Still, it only affirmed that the lionesses she was to seek were wrongful prtisoners, and the black lioness sighed, staring at her whitw toes in silence before a figure entered her field of view, and the female looked up to a dark lioness wearing a black pelt, blinking at her before smiling.

"You must be Seito." The female cooed. Seito blinked, righting herself and sat up before the lioness chiuckled.

"Can... Can... Can I help yoiu?" Seito asked. The lioness nodded.

"You can. I am Minu. Yangu, ah, sent me." She introduvrd herself, before sighing, a weight building on her shoulders. "I trust... You know about Nacht. She was.. A mentor of mine before I found peace in Doima."

"Oh~ Nacht taught?" Seito tilted her head, and Minu nodded gently, motioning.

"Before meeting the god whom bore her cubs, Nacht tried teaching her understanding of the world -- chaotic and troublesome. And then she met a god, and became heavy with a litter. She disappeared some time, and returned here with her daughter... A seetr -- Efah -- trying to preach as the voice of the Kami. I doubt her very much, but I play along, in case..." Minu frowned, and Seito tilted her head.

"In case?" The lioness asked, and Minu sighed.

"Nache attacked her daughter for meeting several others about her mother. Nacht spoke to me of it, because she means to drag her back. I know nothing of these others, but... She knew the white lion among them." Minu shook her head, sighing before Seito hummed.

"Yangu said one was a former student of her mentor. And a male we met, Plouton, merans to bring Zodiark to Doma." Seito responded slowly. Minu's eyes widened in surprise.

"Zodiark -- Zodiark is real?" Minu stamered, and Seito blinked as Minu began pacing anxiously, eyes wide. Her tail twitched and she frowned as she thought, Seito's ears flattening to her skull before Minu sighed.

"So Zodiark is a god descent from immortality to teach. Bornagain and again, she claims. She means to find him a home." Minu trembled, and Seito blinked.

"Plouton's his son, but he never called his father a god. He did mention pupils of his mother..." Seito thought hard. "Hydaelyn?"

Minu froze, staring.

"Nacht claims Hydaelyn seeks Zodiark's end, and you're telling me she's a mother to.. And you met this son?!" Minu sputtered. "But they're gods!"

"Plouton seemed mortal to me.. ASnd very smitten with Yangu, he kept trying to take care of her." Seito rolled her eyes. Minu sputtered again.

"Mortal you say? And among all he could.... Her? The descendant of the traitor?" Minu shook her head. "This is so much..."

"Traitor?" Seito asked. "Yangu's done nothing but work to help since I met her. And Plouton says she's worked sinve before him to help too. Even if her ancestor was bad, she's very good. And I do say Plouton is very mortal. Gods are big andf winged! And don't always look like normal creatures. Mom used to say so before I was weaned,. I hope to see one, one day, gfor myself." Seito admitted.

"I did. Your mother.. Did not lie. He was massive, with the sky for wings,and stars for eyes. He was a kind soul and Nache used him to get her children. That most fled is a mercy. That she forced one into her plans is... Horrific. But you, now. You mean to hunt... With no hunting skill, in order to 'borrow' the females Nacht brought?" Minu's ear flicked, and Seito blinked.

"I can hunt. It was one of my duties. That and serving the males and better females as desired... It's a cover. I only battle. I need them to hunt for me. But in reality.. It's trying to protect them from being hurt. Plouton said his mother's pupils must have come here. He worries hjis parents might be as well, but..." Seito frowned before looking to Minu again. "Aloiysus only mentioned two lionesses."

"That was all Nacht brought. Their names are Vigdis and Voshkod. Both pupils of Hydaelyn, you say?" Minu hummed. "That explains Nacjht's insistances they'e wicked. She despises Hydaelyn."

Seito blinked at that, eats raising before Seito's maw opened in a jaw dropand she put the pieces together.

"Nacht loves Zodiark." Seito sputtered. Minu blinked, looking at her in surprise.

"Come again?"

"Nacht wants to impress Zodiark enough to leave his mate fgor her. Twist the truth, spinsome lies..." Seito snorted. "Typical b***h in my pride."

"...Oh gods I wouldn't be surprised." Minu made a face. "Deify the subject of your affection... Ew, she's making a cult fgor him."

"Some females do that." Seito admitted. Minu made another face, and shook her head, gagging breifly before sighing.

"That's idiotic. Mortals can't become gods, right? Surely not. Surely." Minu frowned at the idea, but Seito shrugged.

"I don't know. Gods are strange, if stories mean much. Strange and different from all of us, including Zodiark and Hydaelyn."

"That's amazing!" Seito admitted, and rgw kioness sighed again, looking down before Minu hummed.

"We still needs thing of occupying Nacht. She's losing patience with Lord Hien, and that's... Dangerous." Minu admitted. Seito hummed thoughtfully.

"Maybe give Nacht a distraction?" Seito offered. "Something to occupy her?"

"Perhaps. A diversion will buy Plouton tyime." Minu admitted. "I think I can handle that. But what of you, Vigdis, and Voshkod?" Minu asked. Seito beamed.

"I have them well in paw." Seito crooned,and Minu nodded.

"Alright. I'll confer with Lady Lifa, and then set to occupying Nacht if you set to looking afyter Vigdis and Voshkd. Be safe." Minu bowed her head and turned, stepping out of the den before Seito sank, lowering her head to her paws as she finally relaxed, allowing herself a nurturing, restful sleep.