Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || The Sense of Indulgence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama gave a gleeful chuckle to Nimure's agreement to footing the bill for this little outing. "That's the spirit!" While he would have been fine with paying his own way, he appreciated that Nimure was a good sport about these sorts of things. He'd have to remember to treat him the next time the two of them grabbed lunch. And with that, the three headed off to their celebration.

Several bowls of ramen later....

tab Both his stomach and his mouth filled, Moriyama's spirits were soaring. In fact, he almost allowed Kiku's recollection of their chuunin exam trial go without challenge ..... almost. "Hey now! I only gave you that scroll because you made me carry all your other crap!" he quarreled between mouthfuls. "And maybe if I wasn't be used as a damn pack mule, I wouldn't have had to resort scavenging for food to replenish my energy." he added, completely glossing over the fact that he had neglected to actually bring any sort of rations into the forest with him. "Besides. They were blue! Everyone knows it's the red ones that are supposed to make you sick! Blue ones should have been fine, right buddy?" he said, turning his sights to Nimure in hopes that he'd back him up.

tab Of course, as soon as Kiku passed her bowl to Moriyama, any thoughts of berries completely left his mind. "Ohohoho. Don't mind if I do." he said, giving his chops a quick lick before eagerly diving in. While he was primarily consumed with consumption, he did at least pause for air long enough to piggyback off of Kiku's question to Nimure. "Oh yeah. It's gotta be pretty sweet being a super shinobi and all. Probably get to go on all sorts of crazy missions and stuff, right?"

Chakra :: 1600 / 1600 || Stamina :: 1600 / 1600 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +4
Agility +4
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I rolled my eyes as I felt Kiku's elbow poking into my ribs. "Yeah yeah whatever." I played it off but knew that I could not divulge any further details about the kinds of missions that I was working on given JUEI's strict codes of secrecy. I also knew she was glad for me anyway. When we started walking toward the restaurant I stuffed my hands in my jacket's pockets. I only loosened up when I felt Kiku hanging off of me. I could feel my elated emotions returning to me after being emotionally numbed during the intense interrogations I was conducting only an hour ago.

▱▰▱I sat down and was enjoying my bowl of ramen and side of gyozo. I think the dumplings were even my favorite part of getting ramen. I dipped the fried pork dumpling in the broth with my chopsticks before plopping it in my mouth. My mask remained hook to my belt for later. I held back laughter at Kiku and Moriyama regaling me with tales of their chuunin exam. I gave a wry smile to Moriyama as he defended himself over the berries. "Those were desperate times, dude. You probably hadn't eaten for, what, two hours?" I teased through a wry smile and a knowing glance at the empty bowls of ramen on Moriyama's side of the table. When Kiku asked me if I would eat the berries in the forest of death I shrugged. "As the toxicologist here, I can't say I'd go off of color alone." I chuckled at the notion. When I was asked about my JUEI work by both Kiku and Moriyama I nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, it's been great honestly. I'm doing some important missions for the Hokage already. It's difficult but always exciting." I enjoyed the simplicity of the spy life. All I had to do was serve JUEI, that was my only focus in life now. School and being a genin felt more abstract to me than this. Sure the missions were harder now but back then I had so many extra activities on my plate. Now I could just have a one-track mind.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Don’t you remember the old adage?” She asked Moriyama. The Chunin rose out of her seat to lean on the table and point at the red haired boy. “‘Red you’re dead. Blue, jokes on you.’ They’re both deadly. Dummy.” She added before finishing the remainder of her sake. “Waiter, another round please!” Kiku called out as she held the two empty bottles up, the ceramic clinking quietly, as she waited for Nimure’s answer. The young girl sat back down and rested her elbow on the table, and then her cheek onto her hand, as she listened to the Aburame.

Kiku never claimed to know what was going on in Nimure’s head. He always tried to hide it when he was around her. And when he couldn't, she usually pretended not to notice out of respect for his pride. But seeing her lifelong friend talk about the position he’d worked for his entire life, she could tell how happy it made him. Nimure looked relaxed for the first time since… ever.

“So what’s Lady Sadayo like?” Kiku asked as two more bottles were placed next to her. She wordless poured herself a drink before continuing. “I have a meeting with her soon, so I want to be prepared for what to expect. Is she a weirdo? I bet she’s a weirdo.” It was a bit of information to just drop out of nowhere, so Kiku figured she would elaborate. “Well, since my promotion to Chunin, I’ve actually been interning over at the police station. And Lady Sadayo saw how awesome and inspiring I am, so she’s testing me to be a full fledged member of the force.” Mostly true, as far as Nimure and Moriyama would know. In the back of her mind, Kiku recalled her mission with Takao. She’d done her part, relaying the information of police corruption to the Hokage and the Hokage only. But Lady Sadayo needed someone on the inside, and who better than Kiku?

But this would be the first time she’d mention plans for the future. The last time the Chunin had thought about it was her bowling trip with Nimure, where she’d said she had no set goal in mind. She’d just wished finding it had been under better circumstances. “Yeah, yeah. Like get this.” Kiku leaned over the table to give her friends an intense stare. A look that said ‘if this leaves this table, I’ll kill you’ as she lowered her voice. Not like she was giving out any info that wasn't already in the news. “There’s been a string of murders around Konoha lately. The victims have all been pretty varied, right down to having no set of related injuries.” The girl paused for a drink. “Except for one thing. Each one was missing their heart, like it was ripped right from them.” Kiku was silent for a moment as she tried to pick her words out carefully. “With that, and the attack last month, I’m not surprised the KPD wants warm bodies ASAP.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab At first Moriyama was encouraged by Nimure's seemingly supportive comment about his decision to eat the mystery berries. "See. The good doctor here gets it." he said with the biggest grins. However, after a few more bites of his ramen though, the true meaning of his friend's words finally hit him. "Hey! Wait a minute!" he shouted. It was too late though. He had already solidified himself as the butt of the joke. There was no going back. All he could do from there was grumble and stuff his face to console himself.

tab As the conversation continued to unfold, Moriyama was a bit surprised to hear that Kiku had started doing work with the police department. "Nice. Hopefully the KPD will help keep you out of trouble." he jested. Although, hearing about his friends escapades couldn't help but make him feel a bit introspective. Nimure had been a league ahead of them all for quite some time but even though he had advanced to chuunin at the same time as both Momotaro and Kiku, they were both already moving forward. The most he had to show was his various apprentice works in the marketplace, but that was mostly just grunt work. It really made a guy think ..... about getting another bowl of ramen. "Yo! Can I get another beef bowl please?!" he called out, setting his now emptied bowl off to the side with the others.

tab Around the time his next bowl of ramen arrived, his attention was drawn to Kiku as she leaned in from across the table. Of course, Moriyama still partook of his ramen, wanting to enjoy it while it was still hot, but his eyes remained on Kiku as he ate. "Murders?" he replied, his voice muffled by his mouthful of food. This was the first he'd heard anything like this happening. Must have been something one hears about when working with the KPD. While talks of the murders was concerning, it wasn't anything too unsettling to hear. That is, until Kiku brought up the fact that all the victims had their hearts ripped out of their chests. At this, Moriyama gasped a bit, just enough for him to start choking on his ramen.

tab After a brief coughing fit, Moriyama managed to overcome his episode, taking in a few deep breaths to regain his composure. "Come on, Kiku! Some of us are trying to eat! You're gonna make me lose my appetite!" he scolded her, his eyes lingering on her moment before returning to his meal.

Chakra :: 1600 / 1600 || Stamina :: 1600 / 1600 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +4
Agility +4
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱As Moriyama ordered yet another bowl and Kiku asked for more sake, I realized that I was probably going to have to reach into my savings to pay for all of this. I was dying for a smoke now as I reached into my jacket pocket to grab a loose cigarette. I lit it with the artisanal lighter that Kiku made for me. The waiter pointed to the no-smoking sign as I raised an eyebrow. I showed him a generous amount of ryo from my pocket. She took the money and left me alone as I smirked and took a couple of puffs with a few sips from my beer bottle. Working for JUEI while living with my parents had its advantages, I guess.

▱▰▱When Kiku began questioning me I finished my beer and used the bottle to flick ashes into. "She is weird. Imagine someone who plays with creepy killer dolls all the time." I chuckled to myself as I plopped the cigarette back into my mouth and put the bug-designed lighter back in my pocket. "I think she's your kind of weird." I defended the Hokage and continued to tease Kiku. I nodded to her when she mentioned interning for the police. I had heard about this through the grapevine but it was nice to have it confirmed. When she mentioned the murders I almost belly laughed at Moriyama's protestations about it violating table manners. I already finished my dumplings and my bowl of ramen, plus I was already pretty disgust-resistant. I think that was always just a part of being an Aburame honestly. "You're telling me that they rip out their still-beating hearts? With blood and bile drooling out of the arteries?" I laughed after trying to gross Moriyama out even more. It was clear that I was already feeling buzzed even after one beer. Smoke left my mouth as I laughed at my buddy's expense. When Kiku finished I just rubbed my cheek before responding. "Let me guess. You want us to help you arrest them? In case you forgot, I'm a spy. Not a cop. That's why we work in different buildings, Kiku." I flicked the cigarette butt into the empty beer bottle as I rusted my chin on my hand and leaned in with a smarmy look on my face.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
The girl felt her mouth turn up into a small smirk as Nimure bribed the waiter to let him smoke. He must be rolling in dough as a Jonin to flash that kind of cash. So Kiku placed another sake order once the waiter came back around. “Like you could ever lose your appetite,” Kiku scoffed and sat back down in her chair with a roll of her eyes. “And you.” She jabbed a finger at Nimure, prodding his shoulder. “Such a good spy, why don’t you announce it to the entire restaurant, huh?” The young puppeteer went back to working on her drink as she took a moment to think. Did she want them to help her solve it? It’s not like the girl was an official officer that was working the case. But knowing that someone was out there, mutilating people about her age made her apprehensive, on the outside only.

“I’m not looking for that kind of heat.” Kiku finally replied to Nimure with an indignant wave of her hand. “I’m sure someone else is on the case. And besides, I’d never ask you two for help with an investigation. You're both about as observant as a box of rocks, collectively.” There was still one detail Kiku was omitting, but she didn’t want her squad to worry. She knew that Nimure in particular would be up in arms about it if he found out that the victims had one more thing in common: all of them were users of Jiton. So Kiku decided to change the subject. “So that’s enough about that, since Moriyama’s delicate stomach is in danger. Speaking of which, have you made any thoughts about what you’re gonna do next?” She asked the weaponcrafter.

There would be time for an answer, and more, as the three of them finished their meals. By the time they were done and leaving it was already dark outside. “Whew, that was amazing!” Kiku cheered once they were outside, with her cheeks flush and a wide grin on her face. “Thanks for paying Nimure~” Despite it being her idea in the first place, Kiku still discretely slipped the Aburame a handful of Ryo for her portion. She was about to ask them what they wanted to do next before a noise shattered the peaceful air of Konoha.

A scream, bloodcurdling and desperate, filled the warm night air. It whipped Kiku around like it pulled on her shoulder as she tried to find the source before she ran off towards it. Despite her attitude inside the restaurant, it wasn’t like she would be able to ignore something like that happening. The origin of the scream led Kiku down a nearby alley that was almost filled entirely by shadows. It was a decent ways off from the street, with various connecting alleys leading to it. In the center was, the Chunin presumed, the one who screamed. A boy, crumbled and beaten, sat against a wall. He had deep wounds all over his body and a growing pool of blood surrounding him. Extending from his chest, around where his heart was located, black tendrils extended outward to another shadow. As Kiku got closer, she was able to make out clumps of black, iron sand collected within the blood. And standing above this boy was a shadow drenched figure, with the only detail that Kiku could see being a blade in their hand, dripping more blood.

With a yell, Kiku swiped her hand. Her chakra shifted a portion of the ground into gold dust that rushed to the figure before it rose into spikes, impaling the attacker multiple times in the torso by the time Nimure and Moriyama showed up. If the stranger was hurt by these spikes, they didn’t show it as they moved the break the gold dust weapons. However, the black threads connected to the victim snapped off and retracted into the shadow. “Nimure, can you check his wounds?” She asked, standing in front of the bloodied boy, without taking her eyes off of her target. She lifted her sleeve to reveal a string of Fuuin on her forearm. “Moriyama, help me take this freak down.” With an effort of will and a cloud of smoke, Kiku summoned two of her strongest puppets: Crimson Dragoon and Castle Wall. She positioned her Wall between her and Nimure, while Dragoon circled above her and Moriyama.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama grumbled through his mouthful of food as Nimure expanded upon the details that Kiku had given them regarding the recent case she'd heard about. Clearly, he got some sort of sick kick out of trying to gross him out. "You're both the worst. You know that?" he said. Luckily, as Kiku so astutely pointed out, his appetite could not be so easily defeated. He was also fortunate that had the keen ability to tune others out when he needed to. Such was the advantage of having selective hearing. Thus, he was able to simply focus on his food as the other's continued to their conversation. It wasn't until Kiku directly addressed him that Moriyama finally tuned back in. "What I'm gonna do next? Hmmmm...." He finally put a pause on stuffing his face for a moment to ponder the question. "Nope. I've got no clue." he replied, grinning from ear to ear. He then returned to his meal. That was Moriyama for you. A guy without a care in the world.

tab It was quite some time before Moriyama had his fill, but eventually, the meal came to an end. Exiting the restaurant with the others, Moriyama breathed a deep sigh of content. "Man. It's been a while since I've eaten like that. Normally I can only afford two bowls at a time but today, I ate like a king!" he said joyfully, patting his stomach with pride. Hearing Kiku express her gratitude, Moriyama gave a nod in agreement. "Yeah. Thanks for the meal, pal. Don't worry. Next time's on me. Promise." he told Nimure, placing one hand on his should while giving him a thumbs up with the other. "So how do you all fee about desert? Because I was thinking we could hit up-" Moriyama started to suggest but was cut off by the sound of screaming. "Wh-what the hell was that?" he said, slightly shocked by the sudden shriek. In this brief moment of hesitation though, Kiku had already managed to locate the direction of the scream and took off in pursuit. "Hey! Wait up!" Moriyama called out as he gave chase behind his teammate. So much for their fun night out on the town.

tab Not far behind Kiku, Moriyama arrived just in time to see her impale who could only assume was aggressor of the situation. This assumption was solidified when he caught a glimpse of a boy laid across the ground. "Woo! Way to go Kiku! You got th-" he started to cheer. However, his celebration was cut short when the assailant cut through the spikes, seemingly unphased by them. "They never go that easy, do they?" he sighed. And here he was, thinking they could get back to their evening plans. But no. Whoever this person was, they were going to be putting up quite the fight. As Kiku stepped forward to cover the boy, Moriyama headed her request for his assistance while Nimure tended to the boy. "Sure thing. I could use the exercise to burn off all the calories I just ate." he said with a smirk.

tab As Moriyama moved forward, he perform a quick hand seal and placed his hand upon his chest, He then began to pull it forward and as he did so, an enormous sword was forth from his chest. Once he had the sword in both hands, he began funneling his chakra into it, causing the blade to ignite in glorious flames. Along with this, a seal also took shape at the base of the blade, signaling its tethering to Moriyama's right hand. "Oh yeah! Now it's a party!" he shouted, his eyes burning with excitement. "Let me know once you've got 'im stable, Nimure. I'll seal him away to keep him out of harms then. Until then, I'll make sure this punk doesn't interrupt your work." he said, glancing back over his shoulder to give his friend a reassuring smile. He then turned back forward to face the shadowy figure. "Alright then! Bring it on!"

Chakra :: 1580 / 1600 || Stamina :: 1600 / 1600 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +4
Agility +4
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E
This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu.
Flame Spread Technique [ Hi Shinten no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user channels fire chakra from their hand to whatever weapon they have in hand. The flames cloak the weapon, extending its range up to five feet. This also allows the user's bukijutsu and Basic Combat Skills to cause tier one burning and burns upon contact. This technique has an upkeep cost of five chakra per post.
Tethered Blade [ Tezāburēdo ] | Rank E | Universal
The user creates a seal on a seal onto an item of their choice. The user may then call the item back to them as it will re-appear in their dominant hand within a puff of smoke. This technique can be used in battle and cost an activation to make. To use the seal to call back the item does not cost an activation.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I rolled my eyes after being accused of not being observant. I remembered the work I did on the previous JUEI mission and felt my smirk grow. If she only knew. I thought while shrugging to Moriyama's admission that he was just going where the wind took him career-wise. When it was time to leave I stood up and left the money behind with a twenty-five percent tip on the table. Despite seeming a little grumpy, I was glad to see Moriyama and Kiku so happy. When she tried to slide money my way I just lightly shook my hand and avoided accepting it. "You say that every time!" I laughed as I used one hand to put my mask back on my face. Just as Moriyama was suggesting dessert, an audible scream could be heard just outside the restaurant. As Kiku led the way I ran quickly behind her with my arms behind my back.

▱▰▱The grizzly sight of the boy bleeding out with deep lacerations was immediately concerning. Before Kiku even had to ask, I ran over to him and began planning what to do next. I knelt beside him as Kiku's massive puppet covered me. The enemy looked like a tough target but I could not spare any concentration to pick up on the details of the enemy. Moriayama's plan to seal the child away after he was healed seemed like a good plan. "You got it!" I rolled up my sleeves and put my white gloves on. I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't watch Moriyama's swordsmanship and Kiku's puppetry. Their fighting styles were interesting and it had been some time since I got to fight alongside my genin squadmates.

▱▰▱I looked at the boy and noticed that he had no color remaining in his face. "Hey dude. I'm a doctor. I'll get you fixed up." I said in a soothing voice as I checked the lacerations in his chest. I performed hand signs and rubbed my hands together as green healing chakra coated my hands. I applied a higher amount of iryojutsu chakra than normal given the grievous nature of his injuries. I put my hands over his chest and abdomen. The wounds were closing as the high amount of chakra pooled out of my palms. I could see the color restoring to his cheeks as his energy was revitalized. Once I was done healing all injuries I ceased the jutsu and ruffled up the kid's hair. "That's better, huh?" My eyes closed in a brief smile before I helped him onto his feet again. The bleeding stopped and there were no lingering infections although there would always be scar tissue after the healing. Seeing the kid smile was infectious and I was glad that I was able to help him. Strangely, it made me want to be a dad for a second but I dismissed the thought quickly. As I looked at the kid he reminded me of Kiku on the rare instances that I had seen her non-transformed. My memories of being taken to the hospital as a child by Kiku were coming back to me. Maybe if Kiku and I had a child he would be the result? It was a strange observation that I had never considered before but I also shrugged that off.

▱▰▱I looked around the barricading puppet before shouting to Moriyama. "Hey Mori! The kid's ready!" I prepared myself in case I needed to jump into the fray. I could feel the rinkaichu beginning to crawl through my skin. Although they would not be fully activated just yet.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,595 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
▰ Healing Hands Technique: Major [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto ] | Rank A
Uses chakra to mend major wounds. Any stamina lost through trauma of tier four is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina double to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina is only equal to the rank of the technique.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“Have I mentioned that the flaming sword is tacky?” Kiku quipped at Moriyama without taking her eyes off of the person in the shadows. She was thankful that Nimure was on medical duty, allowing the Chunin to keep her focus on her enemy. Her Wall puppet let her see the Aburame’s healing job, but Kiku wouldn’t need it. She trusted Nimure to get the job done. So that meant that the girl would need to get her job done, too. “Let’s go!” She called out, purposely cutting Moriyama off should he have a remark. “Dragoon!” She swiped her hand across her and her dragon puppet responded immediately. It let out a mechanical roar as it coiled around her and Moriyama, unlocking its jaw before illuminating the alley with a blast of golden electricity. She doubted it would do much, based on how the cloaked figure took her sand spears earlier. But it would be enough to allow Moriyama to go in for the kill. [Ouroboros Drive A Rank Overwhelming]

Kiku waited, watching as Moriyama would attack the figure before following up. The girl ran along the length of her dragon puppet until she was right above her target after her teammate’s blow sent them a decent distance away. With a yell, Kiku jumped down with a spin before slamming her heel straight down with all the power she could muster. Kiku would come crashing down, only to be stopped upon contact. It wasn’t like the person blocked; the kick hit square on with enough force to shatter the stone pavement beneath them. But their body was unphased, as if they’d just been hit by a light breeze and nothing more. [Bruising Sky Leg S Complex] Kiku knew that, if she’d had a normal body, there was a high chance her leg would be broken right about now.

There was an eternal second as Kiku’s mind raced, trying to figure out what happened, before her sixth sense yelled at her. She kicked off just before her opponent swiped their hand up, unleashing a rain of metal shrapnel at her. As Kiku hit the ground in a crouch, she skidded back to Moriyama. “Something isn’t right…” she said as she watched the figure. The way they moved seemed inhuman, with sudden and jerking movements as they turned to face the two shinobi, the only visible feature being two white circles for eyes. “Moriyama, can you sense anything?”

“My… turn… now…” The figure spoke in a segmented manner that was about as jerky as his movements. As if he was struggling to understand language. But something in the way he spoke made Kiku gasp. She’d heard it before but she couldn’t place where. Before the girl could place it, their opponent was on the move already. The shadowy figure rushed Moriyama and Kiku at speeds faster than the girl would have assumed he was capable of. Metal spikes erupted from the ground, shooting between Moriyama and Kiku to either stab them or separate them, each spike standing almost as tall as the buildings surrounding them. [???? S Rank Korabo ???? S>>S+ Rank Spiritual] He took a swipe at the stunned Kiku with his blade, but she was fast enough to motion with her hand, turning the blade into gold dust. But as the blade disintegrated, another replaced it as it formed from the man’s palm. The blonde puppeteer was too stunned, and her attacker was too fast, for her to react in time as the tip of the blade was thrust at her, aiming at her eye. All Kiku could do was stare on, frozen in horror as she was about to be impaled.

At the same time, from Moriyama's side of the spike wall, the young scholar was far from safe. The metal would shriek out as the spikes began to splinter, before firing a deadly barrage of steel shrapnel at the red haired shinobi. [???? Korabo ???? B>A>S Complex

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

▰ Brusing Sky Leg | Rank A>>S | Complex
This technique utilizes the user‘s fine chakra control and monstrous strength. Raising their leg and driving it into the ground, the user releases a blast of chakra at the instant of impact. This release of chakra combined with their power devastates the earth within fifty feet of the user, causing the earth to churn and be broken into shards and destroying any structure within its radius. The uneven footing causes anyone within the area to suffer a [2] point decrease to speed and agility. The user is exempt from this drawback as they have trained to fight under such conditions.

Third Action:

Dragoon Action:
Ouroboros Drive D-A: Description Crimson Dragoon as a cylinder in it's maw that fires a a blast of gold Raiton chakra in a single direction. Applies Magnetic Manipulation to anything hit by this blast, as well as anything standing within 10 feet per rank of the blast. [Max: 40]

Stumpleton

▰ ???? | Rank S>>S+ | Spiritual
The user quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from their body to create a large forest of steel spikes. This technique increases the range it can manifest by fifteen yards per rank use. At E-ranked the user can only make one steel spike, while at D-ranked the user may make two. At C-ranked the user may make eight, and then at B-ranked the user can create up to twenty five steel spikes. At A-ranked the user may make a hundred, and at S-ranked the user can make two hundred. Alternatively, the steel spikes can be focused to fewer at the higher ranks to concentrate their chakra power more.

▰ ????| Rank S>>S+ | Spiritual
The user slams their hand or stomps their foot, causing a wall of steel to rise up at the desired location in the topic. This wall of grows ten feet in height and length per rank and one foot in width per rank. This barricade is capable of defending against techniques one rank higher than itself and ignores the overwhelming property from techniques attempting to break through it.

▰ ???? | Rank B>A>S | Complex
Hardened steel projectiles are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the source of steel can be constantly regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. These bullets bypass any physical armor the opponent wears.

▰ ???? | Rank B>A>S | Complex
The user extends their arm or alternatively makes physical contact, releasing a barrage of steel shrapnel from their body that sprays in a conical manner like buckshot. This steel shrapnel has a limited range of twenty feet but treats armor as one tier lower and defensive techniques as one rank lower during collision.When unblocked, severe bleeding occurs, draining stamina from the target at a rate of twenty per post for five posts unless bleeding is stopped.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab "Tacky?!" Moriyama exclaimed in disbelief. How could anyone say that? After all, the only thing color than a giant sword was a giant sword on fire. Surely Kiku was mistaken in her assessment. "Ha! You're just jeal-" he attempted to rebuttal, but it was no use. The golden haired puppeteer was already off to the races. "Fine! Guess I'll just have to show you how cool my fire sword really is!" Moriyama shouted, following Kiku's lead and beginning their assault.

tab Since Kiku had elected to take the high road for her attack, Moriyama decided it would be best for him to hit from down low, hoping to throw their opponent off balance. However, while Kiku was clearly out for blood, Moriyama had other intentions for his opening move. For him, the first part of any fight was primarily a fact finding mission, wanting to learn all he could about his opponents before truly turning up the heat. To do this, Moriyama focused his chakra into his sword, yet another rune appearing above the one he'd created just moments ago { Loud Blade | Rank C }. With this in place, all he had to do now was make contact with his opponent. A feat often easier said than done but Moriyama fairly certain he could pull it off. He just had to wait for an opening. Luckily, this didn't take too long, as Kiku was able to deliver a devastating kick to their opponent's head. 'Now's my chance!'

tab Seeing this, Moriyama charged, making use of Kiku's attack to deliver a strike of his own { Basic Combat: Sword Strike | Rank C }. Since this was more so about gathering information on his opponent than dealing damage, he didn't bother to swing with all his might. Still, his strike carried a significant amount of force behind it so when he managed to make contact, he was surprised to find that the figure remained largely unscathed, only seemed to be pushed back by the strike without taking any significant damage. Under normal circumstances, this probably would have confused any other shinobi in his situation, but with the flood of information he had received, Moriyama could see why this had been the case. 'Ah man. This is gonna be one hell of a fight.' he thought.

tab With Nimure rejoining their ranks, Moriyama was relieved to hear the boy had been stabilized. "Nice work, doc." he said. kneeling down by the boy, he performed a quick hand seal before placing his hand upon the boy's chest. Then, in a puff of smoke, the boy disappeared, having been sealed safely away into Moriyama's forearm { Body Sealing Technique | Rank C }. As he rose back to his feet, he heard Kiku's question and gave a nod. "Oh yeah. I got plenty on this guy. He's got plenty of chakra to throw around and, as you may have noticed, he can take a hit pretty well." he began, taking a step forward to join the rest of his team before continuing, "He's got earth and fire affinity but on top of that I also sensed the Kaguya bloodline with a hint of jiongu. Oh! And also-"

tab Unfortunately, before Moriyama could complete his info dump, the mysterious figure took the opportunity to go on the offensive for himself, sending out a line of steel spikes in their direction. "Oh s**t!" With only seconds to spare, Moriyama was forced to spring into action, abandoning his sword as he performed a series of backhand springs to nimbly avoid the oncoming spikes { Whirlwind Movement | Rank S + Whorl | Rank S }. Once it seemed that he was safely out of harms way, Moriyama came sliding to a halt, exhaling a quick sigh of relief. "Phew. That was a close wuh-GAH!" However, it seemed Moriyama was far from out of the woods, seeing a barrage of shrapnel firing in his direction. Having already pushed his body so hard in order to avoid the spike wall, Moriyama didn't have it in him to perform another acrobatic feat of such caliber. Luckily though, he still had a trick up his sleeves, literally.

tab Performing a quick hand seal, Moriyama grabbed at the edges of his open shirt. In the blink of an eye, his shirt was transformed into a large iron dome that surround him, shielding him from the incoming attack { Segmented Iron Dome | Rank A }. While the dome was able to absorb the incoming damage, the onslaught proved to be it's limit, causing it to crumble away. Stepping forward from the rubble, Moriyama sighed. "Dammit. Now I'm gonna have to make another one of those." he said, mourning the loss of his dome and his shirt. That was matter for another time though. This battle was far from over and if he was going to prevail, he'd need to keep his focus sharp. "Oh yeah. So he's also got an affinity for steel techniques. So yeah ....... be on the look out for those." he called out to his teammates, finishing his earlier rundown on their opponent, as if it the last part wasn't obvious enough. Really, he was just getting tired of being interrupted and wanted to finish at least one of his thoughts.

Chakra :: 1560 / 1700 || Stamina :: 1370 / 1700 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +7
Agility +6
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Sensor: Loud Blade [ Kenchiki: Raudoburēdo ] | Rank C
This technique allows the user to imbue a weapon like a katana or a kunai with a rune via contact. When this weapon leaves the user's hands, the technique begins. Sensor chakra rests in the weapon and waits for another's hands to make contact with it. Once someone else touches the weapon, their information is transmitted directly to the user, regardless of how much time has passed, so long as the user is in the same thread as the enchanted weapon. This information includes exact chakra and stamina pools and bloodline.
Basic Combat: Sword Strike | Rank D >> C | Simple
Summoning: Body Sealing Technique [ Kuchiyose: Bodi Chouin no Jutsu ] | Rank C
Seals a living body into a scroll. The target must be unconscious in order for this to be usable. The user must maneuver the body to be on top of the written seal for this technique. While sealed, the body is in a state of suspended animation. While normally good for dealing with rowdy subjects, this can be a med-nin's life saving jutsu, for when they need additional help but cannot move the patient. Requires Medical Class or Scholar Class. If of the Medical class this jutsu is treated as if it were a universal technique.
Whirlwind Movement | Rank S | Simple
By exerting a higher strain on their body, the user is able to execute their techniques [1] point faster per rank of stamina applied to this technique. This technique requires no activation.
Whorl | Rank S | Simple
The user performing several somersaults as they travel through the air, gaining a [1] point increase in speed or agility per rank of the technique. This can be used defensively to evade an attack or directly after a kicking technique. If used after a kicking technique, the user gains a [1] point speed increase to their next kicking attack if used directly after this technique. Alternatively, this technique can be used to relive damage from techniques that cause knock back or send the user flying to the ground by using the technique at the rank of the technique it is defending against.
Unsealing Technique: Segmented Iron Dome [ Tetsu Engai no Yuminari ] | Rank D >> A | Variable
The user unseals an iron dome with a ten foot diameter. The dome may protect themselves and close allies. The strength and other properties of the dome, as well as the amount of chakra spent, will contribute to this technique’s effectiveness. It can be used up to A Rank.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Cross Class: → Bukijutsu – Scholar
The user is able to combine 1 bukijutsu and 1 sealing technique together for one action every three posts for the resource cost of both. In addition, the user is able to learn the user's elements, special charka types ( demon, sage, curse ), body rank and resource totals by physical contact with the weapon.
The user creates a seal on a seal onto an item of their choice. The user may then call the item back to them as it will re-appear in their dominant hand within a puff of smoke. This technique can be used in battle and cost an activation to make. To use the seal to call back the item does not cost an activation.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱The blast of electricity from the dragon puppet along with Kiku's ax kick would easily be enough to kill the man. However, it barely even phased him and it made me bite down on my inner cheek in confused frustration. Is this guy even made from organic matter? Would poison work? At this point it seemed unlikely given the unorthodoxly hearty constitution of our enemy. He seemed unstoppable to me. Perhaps Moriyama's fire sword would work? Well, at least he got points for style.

▱▰▱The boy I healed disappeared into Moriyama's seal which was reassuring. I almost forgot that Moriyama was well-versed in fuuinjutsu given that weapons were always his main event. The information that Moriyama then gathered from sensing was indispensable. No use poisoning him then. I considered a much more dangerous alternative but hesitated because I was fighting alongside cherished friends. I can't possibly use Jaramarana... I barely even knew how to control this power and I didn't want to risk hurting Kiku or Moriyama. I bit my cheek again in frustration as I had difficulty thinking of other ways to put a stop to this and protect them.

▱▰▱I kept hesitating until I watched a metal spike hurtling toward Kiku's eye. "Kiku!" I shouted desperately as I reached out my hand and ran toward her as quickly as I could. The white glove on my right hand immediately disintegrated as every inch of my skin was covered in toxic poison. A mixture of swarms of poison nano insects, miasma, and poison of the harmonic death arts coated my skin. An indigo cloud of extremely dangerous toxins covered my body as I jumped between Kiku and the spike. When the spike made contact with the deadly combination of chakra armor, it immediately dissolved as it pierced into the deep purple fog. Looking back on it, if there was ever a moment in my life when heavy metal music would start playing for no reason this was probably it.

▱▰▱I stepped forward as the spike disintegrated from the overpowering acidity of the miasma. I was a plague doctor walking with the full power of the night breath. This was my strongest jutsu by far and was exactly necessary for situations like this, where there were no easily foreseen alternatives. I needed to protect my friends even if it was dangerous. I turned my head to Kiku and Moriyama and warned them. "Don't touch me!" I returned my focus back to the opponent instantly as I removed my other glove, my shirt, and my jacket. This had a utilitarian purpose with the rinkaichu beyond just wanting to show off my muscles along with Moriyama. Or at least that was what I was telling myself. My chest was now completely coated in the cell-destroying nano insects. Kiku and Moriyama would hear the scratchy sounds of the deadly rinkaichu as they swirled together with the miasma armor that formed over me. "My touch is death." I spoke directly at my opponent as if finishing the thought from what I said to my squadmates. My mask suddenly distorted my voice as I was speaking.

▱▰▱What I was using for the first time in the field was Jaramarana, the ultimate technique that I combined with my knowledge of poison and assassination. The technique was named after the concept of inevitable entropy, death, and decay. The combination of miasma and the destruction bugs would end all forms of life and existence not strong enough to resist their deadly combination. I could see Moriyama's defenses failing on top of Kiku being nearly hit earlier. I needed to act and do whatever I could to help them. I extended my left hand and unleashed a precise and long stream of Jaramarana's breath. The rinkaichu and miasma carried forth and destroyed the ground beneath it as it traveled toward the enemy. All constructs that the breath would come into contact with would inevitably decay unless protected by powerful chakra. I aimed it in such a way that the breath would not touch any possible counterattacks from Kiku and Moriyama. The intent was to destroy any ranged attacks from the assailant and hopefully consume his inhuman body. It worked. Just like in practice. I was relieved. My plan now was to weaken him with long-range destruction before running into close combat to help the others finish him off.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,115 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
▰ Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa ] | Rank S+ | Taijutsu [ Harmonic Death Arts ] & Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Taijutsu Keystone | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician}
The Jaramarana miasma is named as such because the poison is so potent and fast-acting that it appears to cause inevitable decay and entropy to objects that do not have enough chakra to defend against it. Nimure accomplishes this by combining the skills of Harmonic Death Arts toxicity training, Aburame poisonous nano insects, and the Mahofu miasma. Nimure is able to coat his skin in an indigo cloud of smoke for two posts per rank of the technique up to [12] posts at S+. This smoke is a mixture of miasma from his Mahofu implant, the rinkaichu from his Aburame bloodline, and up to one of his crafted poisons. This seamless combination creates a cloud of insects and toxins that are able to rot and decay on contact with fast-acting necrosis. Skin will immediately rot away on contact and reveal only the bare bone. Additionally, the miasma has acidic properties and will rust away metal or otherwise disintegrate most solid objects that it comes into contact with. This miasma will apply all of the status effects of the custom poison chosen to constitute it, have all of the effects of Mahofu miasma, and retain the cellular destroying capabilities of the rinkaichu. This technique acts as a spiritual armor and enhances all Harmonic Death Arts taijutsu with the additional properties that the Jaramarana cloak provides while it is active.
Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa Breath [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa Kokyū ] | Rank S Overwhelming | Taijutsu [ Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician}
This technique requires the Jaramarana cloak to be active. For an additional chakra cost, Nimure is able to create more Jaramarana miasma from the cloak to expand the range of the miasma. The maximum range of the miasma using this method is 10 ft at E-Rank, 20 ft at D-Rank, 30 ft at C-Rank, 40 ft at B-Rank, 50 ft at A-Rank, 100 ft at S-Rank, and 200 ft at S+ Rank.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

pyrategross

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku could only stare on, frozen in place, as Nimure came to her rescue once again. Once the incoming threat to her life had been dealt with, the girl’s knees gave out and she ended up sitting on the ground. She could only look up, shaken, at the new form Nimure had taken. It reminded Kiku of the times he’d lost control of his hive. But it was far more refined than those outbursts. Did that mean he'd finally learned how to control it? Now would be a good time for that sort of thing, she thought. But she still needed to be careful.

Kiku watched as Nimure’s technique used his ever hungry swarm to eat away their surroundings. The street began to dissolve, and the walls of nearby buildings seemingly vanished under the encroaching darkness stemming from Nimure. The Aburame’s bugs ate away at the incoming steel spike too, dissolving it just as Kiku had the previous one. And just like that one, another spike protruded from the man’s hand, pushing the metal forward as it was destroyed. Nimure’s justu was decaying the blade faster than it could be created, and eventually the toxic swarm began to eat away at the man’s hand and travel up his arm. “Ki…ku…” He said, in that inhuman way he spoke, seemingly in response to Nimure calling out. Without elaborating, the attacker jumped back and, with one fluid motion of his uncovered hand, slashed his corrupted arm off from the shoulder. “You… are strong… Maybe I… found… my next host…” No blood fell from this wound, and the shadow of a man let out no sound of discomfort. Instead, reaching out from the wound in his shoulder, was a writhing mass of black tendrils. The strings came together, wrapping and condensing, before a new arm replaced them.

“What a freak…” Kiku muttered as she rose to her feet. “Thanks for the save, Nimure.” The puppeteer peered intently at the shadow that moved before them. “A Jiongu huh…? That explains that…” Kiku quietly pointed behind their opponent, where more shadow tendrils were swirling behind him in the darkness, but extending far behind the one connected to them. “It was hard to see before, but I think those go somewhere else….” She shook her head. “It’s hard to explain, but I have a hunch. Look at how he’s moving.” To emphasize her point, the man’s body was twitching, spazzing uncontrollably, before he swiped his hands. The motion shot out a storm of steel spikes at the group. Kiku made a similar motion, calling her Castle and Dragoon puppets between them, generating magnetic shields to stop and repel the blades. “It reminds me of them,” she continued with a nod to how her puppets moved. “Maybe if we sever those cords, we can find out who’s really behind this. Nimure and I can distract him, since we can deal with this damn near indestructible metal.” At least, that’s what Kiku hoped anyway. This person was much faster than she’d anticipated, so it’d be enough work just to make it out alive. “And Moriyama can go for the cords. Think you can handle that?”

“Ki…ku..?” As she was speaking, a power began to roll off of the man they were fighting. Purple chakra, flowing like water but rising above them, leaked from him. He stumbled back a step, gripping his hair tightly and closer to the scalp. He was grunting, clearly struggling. But with what, Kiku couldn’t tell. The power rolling off of this man struck Kiku’s chakra senses and chilled her to her soul. A pattern of lines spread over the man’s body, glowing orange and black as they began to cover about half of his body. This was getting bad.

Kiku closed her eyes for a second, dipping into her reserves of Natural Chakra. Red arrow-like markings curved under her eyes as a circle with a dot formed on her forehead. “Any chance you can take care of this while I hang back?” She asked Nimure with a teasing smirk. She needed it to hide the fear she was feeling. “Yeah, that’s what I thought.” She sighed, pulling a length of wire from her wrist with her free hand with a series of clicks. “Follow my lead, then.” Kiku swiped the wires in her hand, razing the earth along their path to their target. As they closed in, he jumped up and coated his fists with durable metal. And, as he came crashing down, he’d slam those gauntlets down to Kiku.

The Chunin dodged by jumping back. As the crushing blow passed through the newly empty space, they created a crater in the very street below. It was enough to disrupt the girl’s footing, cursing her to stagger enough that she couldn’t counter attack, just evade the oncoming set of strikes, blows, stabs, and slashes sent her way. One in particular hit her in the stomach, knocking her into what was left of the steel wall. In the brief moment of disorientation, Kiku lost sight of the man she’d been fighting. But this feeling of malice that ran down her spine like a sludge was still present, and as chilling as could be. Her opponent would silently form behind her, rising out from the side of the iron wall like water, with a pike in hand and ready to stab.

Kiku’s mouth suddenly turned from recoil to a smirk as her hands shot up, grabbing the man’s arm by the wrist and elbow as she braced her foot against the wall. “Nimure! Catch!” She yelled, tossing him to the Aburame. The man tumbled down the alley, but was still able to react, throwing his blade into the ground and coating it with chakra. The blade spun like a wheel, shredding the ground as it ripped its way to Nimure like a saw. [Crypt Keeper S+ Complex Overwhelming] This move was merely to provide a safe landing, so he could attack Nimure directly. He reached behind him to the base of his neck, ripping out his ribcage and spinal column all in one motion, using it to whip the Aburame and cage him down. [Dance of the Clemantis: Bear Trap S+ Simple Overwhelming] Then he would swing the pommel of his spinal cord, creating a chakra chain of purple energy as he whirled it expertly in Nimure’s direction, creating a slicing shockwave of wind as the blade traveled at the boy. [Chains of the Afterlife, Life Hunter S+ Complex>>Spiritual Overwhelming] Kiku would wait, watching the bout between Nimure and this strange Kaguya, generating chakra into her free hand. Her palm crackled with golden electricity, the bright light slowly growing in intensity as the spread condensed into a single finger. That metal armor and Kaguya durability was a pain to deal with, Kiku knew from experience. So she’d need to create as much piercing power as she possibly could. Kiku would wait for the perfect time, when Nimure was in the least amount of danger, before attacking. The blonde Chunin moved at nearly impossible speeds, closing the distance as fast as she could, before thrusting the single electrified finger into the man’s chest, piercing the heart. “Moriyama! Now!”

Moriyama’s journey to snap the cords connected to the figure was less than safe. Shadows would writhe and come to life in his path, rising up from the ground and twisting into spikes. [Thread Creation: Lance S+] Like a giant monster in a sea of shadows, the tendrils would attempt to swipe at Moriyama, to grab him and slice him to ribbons with their razor sharp edges. [Steel Whirlwind S Simple Overwhelming] Should the weapon smith dodge them, more wires would shoot from the shadows, attempting to run him through nearly a dozen times. [Extraction B Rank Spiritual Overwhelming]

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

▰ Thread Creation: Lance [ Ito Souken: Mori ] | Rank B
The user releases threads from the wrist and elbow joints, forcing them to wrap around the arm and outstretch from the fingers from one foot long to three. The extension of threads twine in on one another and form a very sharp and rather durable point, meanwhile the threads twisting around the arm itself merely harden for defense purposes. This newly formed thread weapon can be used for slicing, stabbing, scraping, and even defensive purposes. Despite the name, it can be used like a dagger, lance, scythe, broadsword, or whatever other weapon the user needs. The rank determines how long this technique can last whereas the bukijutsu performed with this technique determines the strength. When the threaded weapon stabs through, threads will shoot through the body causes numerous puncture wounds and increasing trauma by [1] tier up to the fourth.

▰ Steel Whirlwind | Rank S Overwhelming | Simple
The user wildly lashes their wires all around them for up to a 5 foot radius per rank of this technique used. The power of this technique specifically does not diminish against multiple targets, requiring all those in the area of this technique to block or dodge as if the technique was used only against them.

▰ Extraction [ Tekishutsu ] | Rank B
The user raises an arm, pointing their palm open toward their target. Threads will then sprout from the wrist and attempt to latch onto the target's chest, right over the heart region. So long as they are not removed, these threads will dig into the victim's chest, carving a path to the heart. If they manage to make it to the heart, the threads will then extract it, and coil back into the user's body along with it. This technique can be resisted by paying an A Rank amount of chakra if the target is unable to physically fight the tendrils off.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

▰ Crypt Keeper | Rank S Overwhelming | Complex
The user channels chakra into their scythe and throws it into the ground or body of water. The chakra in the scythe allows it to roll through earth/water like a disc. The chakra in the scythe allows the user to manipulate the scythe’s movement and have it turn and strike at targets while still underground/underwater. The blade can be brought up to roll through the surface, and be used to slash at above-ground/water enemies, but the scythe can never completely leave the ground/water or it will not be able to re-dive. The user’s control over the scythe extends 10 feet per rank of the technique and lasts an additional post per rank executed.

▰ Dance of the Clematis: Bear Trap | Rank B>>S Overwhelming | Simple
The user launches their spinal column whip out with the rib cage launched toward the target. With a quick pullback of their whip, the user can have their weapon’s rib cage latch onto anything it can grab. It can either catch the object within the bones like a clam, or the bones can dig into their target like a bear trap.

▰ Chains of the Afterlife | Rank S | Spiritual
The user channels chakra into their weapon, creating a chakra chain on the pommel of their scythe. This chain extends ten feet per rank of the technique and allows for techniques of the style to be utilized at the extended range. These chains remain active for three posts.

▰ Life Hunter | Rank A Overwhelming | Complex>>Spiritual
The user swings their scythe horizontally towards their opponent. It can be used at a distance, where the user cuts the air so quickly that it produces a shockwave that blows those within ten feet of the user back, countering techniques while continuing the attack. From the blade a twenty five foot chakra blade arcs towards targets within fifty feet and remains invisible to the naked eye. This requires a dojutsu with the ability to see chakra or those of sensory class to visibly see the technique.

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama let out a sigh of relief. It was only just barely, but somehow they'd all managed fend off their attackers techniques. The only casualties of the fight thus far seemed to be both his and Nimure's shirts. While the iron dome he had summoned had been impressive in its own rights, it paled in comparison to what Nimure revealed beneath his upper layers. "That's sick, man!" Moriyama shouted, giving his friend an affirming thumbs up. Admittedly, it was tempting to give his friend a light poke after seeing the unique insects that now coated his body. However, Nimure was pretty insistent that this would be a bad idea so Moriyama contained his curiosity for the time being.

tab Hearing Kiku offer her assessment of the situation, Moriyama couldn't help but groan softly at her suggestion as to their next course of action. "Yeah. Sure. Why not? I mean, you know just how much I love getting up close and personal with murderous psychopaths." he quipped. He couldn't really be mad with her though. After all, he was the one who chose to specialize in swords while his friends chose medicine and puppets. "Gonna need another bowl of ramen after this." he whispered softly to himself. At least Kiku and Nimure had a plan to open a path for him to reach the mysterious villain ...... or so he thought.

tab With the sounding of his cue to engage, Moriyama took off in a sprint towards his target, entering into the fray. Unfortunately, the seemingly empty path quickly turned deadly as all manner of wiry tendrils rose from the shadows. "Oh s**t!" Panicked, Moriayam did all he could to avoid the steels threads that lashed out at him, using his chakra to enhance his reflexes and maneuverability while leaping and weaving through the air { Whirlwind Movement | Rank C + Orchid | Rank S }. At first, it seemed he might just make it through the gauntlet unscathed but then, he felt it, one of the threads got him, piercing right through his heel. "GAH!" he gasped in pain. He tried to continue forward but it was too no avail. He'd been hooked. And once the first one struck him, the others were quick to follow.

tab Thread after thread, they pierced his body. It was all he could do just to stay on his feet but eventually his legs gave way, bringing him to his knees. He attempted to pushed himself upwards with his left arm but it was quickly bound down as well, bringing him further down. At this point, there was no way he was going to reach his target. He had been completely pinned down. However, just because he was down, didn't mean he was out. "Don't think I'll go down that easy." he choked out, his teeth clenched from the pain. If he couldn't go the distance himself, he'd just have to send his sword in his place. With his one free arm he gave one last swing of his arm before it too was taken. In doing so, his sword seemed to spring to life, imbued with its master's fighting spirit but mostly his chakra { Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of Sky | Rank B }. Following Moriyama's command, the flaming sword soared through the air, heading straight for the cords that connected to the figures body. Hopefully it would find its mark. If not, the rest would be left to Kiku and Nimure.

Chakra :: 1450 / 1700 || Stamina :: 1260 / 1700 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +7 >> +8
Agility +6 >> +8
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Whirlwind Movement | Rank C | Simple
By exerting a higher strain on their body, the user is able to execute their techniques [1] point faster per rank of stamina applied to this technique. This technique requires no activation.
Orchid | Rank S | Complex
The Kyotouryuu jumps into the air to close distance on the opponent. With a burst of chakra prepared while jumping, they can redirect themselves on the way back down to the ground. This allows them to either tenaciously seek out the enemy to land their attack or simply evade an oncoming counterattack. The burst of chakra can propel the user up to five feet per rank of the technique in whatever direction they want, allowing for seemingly impossible aerial maneuvers. Once every three posts, this technique can be used in conjunction with an offensive technique for no activation cost.
Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of Sky [ Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi ] | Rank B
The user releases their in-hand weapon, using chakra to allow it to levitate and be commanded by the user's hand motions. The weapon moves at a B Rank speed and strength naturally, but techniques known by the user for related bukijutsu may be used in this manner. The user may only control the weapon within a forty-foot range, requiring a D rank upkeep cost per post following this post.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Cross Class: → Bukijutsu – Scholar
The user is able to combine 1 bukijutsu and 1 sealing technique together for one action every three posts for the resource cost of both. In addition, the user is able to learn the user's elements, special charka types ( demon, sage, curse ), body rank and resource totals by physical contact with the weapon.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I looked down to see Kiku collapsed on the ground yet still unharmed. Buildings collapsed and even the ground itself was eaten away by the Jaramarana's breath. I listened to him say Kiku's name with a voice that was oddly familiar but I couldn't quite place it. I watched the swarm eating away at his limb as I stared with strong intensity. The tendrils of threads seemingly replaced his arm like a ragdoll instantaneously. Moriyama's cheers would've been encouraging but I was too focused in the moment. I had to be. There was no other way to control the rinkaichu and miasma enough to prevent them from causing naturally unbridled destruction. When Kiku thanked me I still remained fixated on the enemy. What could this thing be? It was unlike any enemy I had ever experienced before. When Kiku mentioned Jiongu I nodded and remembered learning about the rare bloodline in the academy. I was impressed by Kiku's tactical and strategic mindset about how to dispatch with this particular enemy. My plan was just to continue with brute force until he was destroyed.

▱▰▱I took a more battle-ready stance as lines covered the man's body. I could tell that his power was growing to attempt to match my own strength. I quietly looked at Kiku, finally breaking my gaze toward the enemy, when she asked if I could take care of this. I wasn't exactly in a joking headspace. Nonetheless, when she told me to follow her I obeyed and ran in with her. I could feel the rinkaichu, poison, and miasma mixing together and lurching over my body as I returned to battle. When Kiku threw the man at me I watched as his sword created chakra that began shredding toward me. I threw my hand forward and generated another wave of instantly-decaying poison. When the bone cage began falling on me I jumped up high and felt the cloak of Jaramarana eat through it instantly. When the wind attack was directed toward me I formed a tiger handseal and inhaled deeply. I then exhaled a cloud of only rinkaichu that tore through the enemy technique. When Kiku ran in to stab his heart with her finger, I jumped back to safety.

▱▰▱When Moriyama slashed his sword and cut through the threads, I ran back into the fray. Kiku's hand would electrify the man's chest but there were likely other hearts from what I remembered about Jiongu in class. I ran up and swung my right fist into his chest with all my power. My fist broke through his bones and threads like paper and deposited the Jaramarana inside of his body. The rinkaichu crawled through his threads at the viral level and completely decayed all of the hearts on contact. Electricity would shock his body as toxic insects exploded from his mouth. His entire interior would be destroyed to render him dead but most of his body remained intact because of the internalized nature of my attack. When I stepped back, I allowed my skin to return to its natural pigmentation. The Jaramarana poison dissipated completely as I ripped my mask off. I gasped for air and felt exhaustion beginning to overwhelm my adrenaline. I put my hands on my knees as I focused on catching my breath. My senses were returning to me as the rinkaichu were deactivated and my swarm was at bay. I then had a moment to feel embarrassed when I realized that I was now shirtless in front of Kiku.

▱▰▱In the hopes of distracting myself, I focused on the Jiongu corpse before me. "Are we sure that thing is dead?" I had a strange feeling like he was somehow going to pop back to life at any moment. The overall possessed doll vibe of the Jiongu was beginning to give me the creeps. I stood tall again and put my mask on once I finally got a breath and felt myself sweating again.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 1,635 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,015 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 690 || 850

Technique Used:
Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa Breath [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa Kokyū ] | Rank S | Taijutsu [ Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician} { Defeated: Crypt Keeper S+ Complex Overwhelming }
This technique requires the Jaramarana cloak to be active. For an additional chakra cost, Nimure is able to create more Jaramarana miasma from the cloak to expand the range of the miasma. The maximum range of the miasma using this method is 10 ft at E-Rank, 20 ft at D-Rank, 30 ft at C-Rank, 40 ft at B-Rank, 50 ft at A-Rank, 100 ft at S-Rank, and 200 ft at S+ Rank.
Forbidden Technique: Poison Cloud [ Kinjutsu: Dokujin ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual | {Requires Rinkaichū} {Defeated: Chains of the Afterlife, Life Hunter S+ Complex>>Spiritual Overwhelming}
The Aburame with their forbidden lethal insect active will bring their hands to their mouth and blow out a cloud of the nano-scale poisonous insects. These insects will then rapidly begin to spread ten feet per second up to a 100-feet in radius. A target that inhales this cloud will immediately experience an incurable unless treated by an Iryonin immediately Tier-4 Poison and Tier-4 Disease and be on the verge of if not dead. Touching the cloud applies the Tier-4 Poison as usual. This cloud however only lasts one post as Rinkaichu are not designed to survive if not in contact with anything organic to feed on.
Shatter Touch | Rank S | Simple
Seemingly out of the ordinary, this technique revolves around a hard-hitting strike as opposed to the style's lethal rapid strikes. The user performs a single fingered thrust that is aimed to pierce whatever it encounters. This piercing strike is capable of shattering light armors at C Rank, medium armors at B rank and heavy armors at A rank. If executed beyond A rank, the user is able to pierce the flesh of the target, injecting the chosen toxin. The user gains a [1] point increase in strength per rank of the technique.
Techniques Active:
▰ Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa ] | Rank S+ | Taijutsu [ Harmonic Death Arts ] & Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Taijutsu Keystone | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician} { Defeated: Dance of the Clemantis: Bear Trap S+ Simple Overwhelming }
The Jaramarana miasma is named as such because the poison is so potent and fast-acting that it appears to cause inevitable decay and entropy to objects that do not have enough chakra to defend against it. Nimure accomplishes this by combining the skills of Harmonic Death Arts toxicity training, Aburame poisonous nano insects, and the Mahofu miasma. Nimure is able to coat his skin in an indigo cloud of smoke for two posts per rank of the technique up to [12] posts at S+. This smoke is a mixture of miasma from his Mahofu implant, the rinkaichu from his Aburame bloodline, and up to one of his crafted poisons. This seamless combination creates a cloud of insects and toxins that are able to rot and decay on contact with fast-acting necrosis. Skin will immediately rot away on contact and reveal only the bare bone. Additionally, the miasma has acidic properties and will rust away metal or otherwise disintegrate most solid objects that it comes into contact with. This miasma will apply all of the status effects of the custom poison chosen to constitute it, have all of the effects of Mahofu miasma, and retain the cellular destroying capabilities of the rinkaichu. This technique acts as a spiritual armor and enhances all Harmonic Death Arts taijutsu with the additional properties that the Jaramarana cloak provides while it is active.

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Blood splattered over Kiku, coating her face with the man’s very life essence. She didn’t flinch, however, keeping her lightning coated arm lodged inside the man’s chest while Nimure dissolved him from the inside. She could see the form try to feebly pull off from her arm, but the Chunin pushed further and held him close to her with her magnetic chakra. He was strong even against the magnetic forces and Kiku wondered just how long she’d be able to pit her will against his. Thankfully just before her strength gave out, Moriyama came in clutch with the sawing of the threads. His tacky flame sword cut through the cords and instantly the body in front of Kiku went limp.

And it was here that Kiku finally understood why she recognized the voice. The body slumped forward, into the light of the street and the glow of the shinobi’s lightning. There, standing before her, was a young man. Built tall and muscular, with white hair just how Kiku remembered it. Momotaro, or what was left of him after her and Nimure’s onslaught, had Kiku’s arm lodged into his chest up to her elbow. He was battered and bruised, injuries that were obviously old and uncared for. His limp body was twisted in a way that suggested broken bones that had gone an unhealthy amount of time without being mended. His face was tired and sunken, but he still looked at Kiku with warmth in his eyes. “Hey princess…” He managed to say, his voice course and rough.

“No…” Kiku could only stare on, her eyes wide with horror and shock, as things began to slowly piece together just a bit. “No, no, no, no…” She removed her arm from Momotaro’s chest as the electricity faded. Momotaro fell forward and the blonde princess caught him in her arms, holding him close as she fell to her knees. The markings of her Sage Mode faded as she could no longer keep her focus on it. She had so many questions, but nothing was getting through. Why? What happened to Momotaro?

“Kiku… I don’t have a lot of time-”

“Then shut up!” She finally managed to find her words as she cut the Kaguya off, her face twisted into agony. “You need to save your strength until we get you fixed. Nimure!” She whipped her head around as she called for the Aburame in hysterics. “Come on, what’re you waiting for? Heal him!” Kiku’s plea was cut short by Momotaro reaching a hand to her face, caressing her cheek gently while leaving another trail of blood down her face. Kiku wanted to cry, but she just couldn’t, which made her grip on the young man’s body tighten in frustration as well as concern. She had to save him, she just had to!

“Kiku, listen… the person behind all of this… she’s coming… please, whatever you do. Use me to take that b***h down.” There was a hardness to Momotaro’s voice, his own anger giving him just enough energy for his final request. It took Kiku a second, her face tilted in confusion, until the meaning of her boyfriend’s words hit her. She knew what he wanted all too well. Kiku nodded wordlessly, which brought another smile to Momotaro’s face as the light in his eyes faded away. “Thank you… I’m… really glad I got to see you, one last time Kiku. And you-” he turned his head just enough to look at Nimure. “-keep her safe, okay?” Momotaro’s words would hang heavy in the air as the last of his life faded from his eyes.

The young man’s body went slack in Kiku’s arms, but she didn’t move immediately. She sat, holding his body while her mind raced. Who did this? Why? And why Momotaro, of all people? And most importantly of all: where was the b***h responsible? Kiku grit her teeth and clenched her fingers, digging her knuckles in the fabric of Momotar’s clothes. Soon the answers to those questions would become apparent. “Well, well, well.” A voice from the shadows made Kiku’s head jerk up to see the source. Emerging from the darkness was a woman, tall and thin, with white hair and dressed in a blood stained doctor’s coat.. But there were two more notable things. One was the amount of stitches that wrapped around her body. Second was the item she was holding. It looked like a large sewing needle and she held it upside down, so the “eye” of the needle was by her head. From this oversized needle, black tendrils sprouted from the eye, writhing like tentacles. Some were shorter than others and a quick look determined that they were the threads controlling Momotaro that Moriyama cut.

“I came all the way out here because I was wondering what was taking so long.” The woman spoke in a casually pleasant tone, like she was discussing the damn weather. Her lips were turned up into a smile, too, but the look in her eyes gave the entire expression just a hint of malice. “And imagine my surprise that a group of kids managed to break my favorite toy. I’m sure the three of you had fun with your playdate, but-” The woman motioned with the needle and sent a flurry of cords flying directly at Momotaro. “-I’ll be taking him back!”

“Like hell you will!” Kiku, who had finally regained her words, yelled with a voice that was overflowing with rage. She motioned with a hand and instantly the ground dissolved into gold dust and rose to intercept the incoming threads. The dust was fast enough, but the threads punctured right through and only slowed to a stop inches from Kiku. The girl’s arm shook as she did her best to maintain the defensive wall. She could tell that the threads were pushing against the gold sand and it took all of her concentration just to keep them in place. Whereas a quick look at the woman told Kiku that, if she was exerting any effort at all, she was very good at hiding it. The air around the woman was oppressive, and it was all Kiku could do to keep her arm up and defend herself and Momotaro. Moriyama and Nimure weren’t in much better positions, she supposed, after their fight with Momotaro.

“Oh? Is that gold dust I see?” The woman’s head tilted in interest, grinning. “Tell me, girl. What’s your last name?”

“...Fujioka.”

“Your real last name.”

“Murai.”

“Very good!” The woman clapped, and spoke as if to a slow child. “I knew Kuemon had a child about your age, but I always heard it was a son, not a daughter.” Kiku’s eyes shifted, but didn’t say anything, as she was preoccupied with this sinking feeling she was getting. Did… did this woman know who she was? “Ohhh, I get it.” The woman continued. Kiku hadn’t elaborated, but the look of understanding on the Jiongu’s face told her that this stranger had pieced together her little secret. “All this time I’ve been targeting down males. Maybe you are the one I’m looking for.”

“Me? Why are you looking for me?” Kiku’s voice was heavy with confusion and uncertainty. “Just who are you?”

“My name is Hohoemu, from the Grass Country.” The woman answered with a light gesture to her chest. “And I think why is obvious. Your father was responsible for my family’s death, so I figured I’d repay the favor.” She dropped that bombshell so casually it took Kiku aback. She spoke so candidly. Either Hohoemu liked to talk, or she wasn’t scared of giving away the information due to confidence. Or both. She was straight forward, and as a shinobi who had been taught secrecy, it made Kiku unsettled. It told Kiku that this basket case in front of her had no secrets to hide, nothing that the girl could try to use as leverage. Hohoemu was going to kill her and the puppeteer fully believed she would make good on that promise. The woman’s pupils dilated and she brought her arm up, preparing to swipe with the needle sword in her hand.

However, she stopped as soon as voices were carried into the alley. The scream and the sounds of fighting had finally caught the attention of other villagers. Kiku could hear them coming closer, and it sounded like a good number as they got closer. “Well isn’t that a shame. Guess you get to live another day, little girl.” Hohoemu sighed before giving the group a taunting wink. “And you can keep him, by the way. I think I found a newer model.” She turned her eyes to Nimure, giving him a malicious stare before disappearing into the darkness. Without a second thought, Kiku hurriedly sealed Momotaro’s body away before anyone else would see. She needed it for his last wish, and she knew it would be taken away as evidence.

Everything after that was a whirlwind as the alley filled with more shinobi. Members of the KPD began to do their duties, closing off the scene and looking for details. Medical ninja proceeded to free Moriyama from the threads that impaled him and checked the vitals of all three. Or tried to, anyway. Kiku was getting tired of telling one after the other that no, she didn’t have vitals. No, she didn’t have a pulse. Yes, she was serious. Yes, her head was supposed to come off like that. Eventually the medical corps left her alone, and she sat in silence, staring at the ground with a far away gaze and a blanket draped over her shoulders. When questioned, she would just say that they’d found the person behind the string of murders in Konoha recently, but pointedly left out any details of Momtaro, and silently hoped that Nimure and Moriyama would do the same. And then, and only then, did Kiku leave the scene. She said nothing to Nimure or Moriyama as she slinked out underneath the caution tape. It wouldn’t be hard for them to figure out she’d gone to her workshop in any case. But she didn’t feel like talking, she didn’t have the time. She had work to do.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action: