Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || The Sense of Indulgence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab With the severing of the threads connected to the mysterious figure, Moriyama could feel the wires that had pierced his body lose their tension. While there was certainly a sense of relief that came with this sensation, he was still far from okay. He attempted to take a soothing breath but as he inhaled deeply, he felt a sudden rush of pain surge through his body. 'Dammit. Even breathing hurts. This sucks.' he thought in frustration. Unable to properly move, Moriyama summoned what little strength he had left to lift his head. "H-hey guys. I think I might be losing a little too much blood over here. Could one of you ......" he started to call out, his voice strained and shaky. However, his words trailed off when the face of their opponent was revealed to be an all too familiar one. "Mo ..... Momotaro? ..... No ...... It ..... It can't be ....." Again, his words trailed off into stunned silence. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Momotaro was supposed to be off in grass country on some sort of mission. That's what Kiku had said. So how was he here? And why was he fighting them?

tab Whether it was the blood loss or the shock of seeing Momotaro, Moriyama's head spinning. His mind a swirling mess of thoughts and emotions as he attempted to make sense of all that he was seeing, all he could do was lay helplessly as Nimure and Kiku tended to their other friend. Seeing Momotaro collapse along with Kiku, Moriyama could feel tears beginning to well up in his eyes. "No ..... Please ..... Save him ..... Someone ......" he tried to cry out but his voice was so weak that it was hardly even a whisper. How was any of this happening? He just didn't understand. And then suddenly it all became clear.

tab Watching as a woman approached them, Moriyama looked on helplessly as she addressed the others. It was hard to hear her, his mind beginning to fade but he could definitely tell that she was the one responsible for all this and somehow, Kiku was at the center of it all. With his one uninjured arm, Moriyama reached out in the woman's direction, as if he could somehow grab hold of her from so far away. Seeing her disappear, once more he attempted to call out, "G-get back here." but no words escaped his lips, his silent cry falling on deaf ears. And just like that, the woman was gone. "D-dammit." The last of his strength leaving him, Moriyama's arm fell limp onto the ground, his head doing the same as everything faded to black and he finally drifted out of consciousness.

Chakra :: 1450 / 1700 || Stamina :: 1260 / 1700 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +2
Speed +7
Agility +6
Endurance +2

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Cross Class: → Bukijutsu – Scholar
The user is able to combine 1 bukijutsu and 1 sealing technique together for one action every three posts for the resource cost of both. In addition, the user is able to learn the user's elements, special charka types ( demon, sage, curse ), body rank and resource totals by physical contact with the weapon.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stared onward when it was revealed that Momotaro was their mysterious opponent. I felt sick as I realized that I was responsible for helping to injure him so grievously. I didn't even have the mental injury to attempt to rationalize this as self-defense. I felt sickness forming in the pit of my gut. "No..." I whispered breathlessly and felt overwhelmed with sorrow. I started forming handsigns instinctively, hoping that I knew an iryojutsu to reverse this. However, I realized all too late how impossible that was. There was no iryojutsu in my knowledge that could regenerate liquified and electrocuted organs. I rubbed my teary eyes before Momotaro looked at me and spoke. "I promise." I spoke solemnly as I looked at him and I just felt so ashamed. I remembered when I shouted at him. Then I remembered when I told Kiku that I didn't care about him. As the light went out from his eyes I realized that I would never have the chance to apologize. "I'm sorry, Kiku." I felt my lip trembling under my mask and more tears roll down my cheeks. At least I could apologize to somebody for this terrible tragedy. My guilt was weighing on my heart and I could feel my shame inside me like a knife.

▱▰▱I looked over at Moriyama as he mourned Momotaro as well. Before I could approach him and give first aid, a woman who I assume was controlling Momotaro appeared. The vengeful woman's words continued to cut into me as I stood there expressionless. I didn't have the energy to really respond to it. When she looked at me with a threatening gaze and disappeared I knew that I would have to avenge Momotaro by taking her out. I turned around, picked up Moriyama, and threw him over my shoulder after delivering first aid. I would take him to the hospital as law enforcement entered the area. I parted ways with Kiku for a time but would ultimately seek her out again with Moriyama.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 1,635 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,015 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 690 || 850

Technique Used:
Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa Breath [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa Kokyū ] | Rank S | Taijutsu [ Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician} { Defeated: Crypt Keeper S+ Complex Overwhelming }
This technique requires the Jaramarana cloak to be active. For an additional chakra cost, Nimure is able to create more Jaramarana miasma from the cloak to expand the range of the miasma. The maximum range of the miasma using this method is 10 ft at E-Rank, 20 ft at D-Rank, 30 ft at C-Rank, 40 ft at B-Rank, 50 ft at A-Rank, 100 ft at S-Rank, and 200 ft at S+ Rank.
Forbidden Technique: Poison Cloud [ Kinjutsu: Dokujin ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual | {Requires Rinkaichū} {Defeated: Chains of the Afterlife, Life Hunter S+ Complex>>Spiritual Overwhelming}
The Aburame with their forbidden lethal insect active will bring their hands to their mouth and blow out a cloud of the nano-scale poisonous insects. These insects will then rapidly begin to spread ten feet per second up to a 100-feet in radius. A target that inhales this cloud will immediately experience an incurable unless treated by an Iryonin immediately Tier-4 Poison and Tier-4 Disease and be on the verge of if not dead. Touching the cloud applies the Tier-4 Poison as usual. This cloud however only lasts one post as Rinkaichu are not designed to survive if not in contact with anything organic to feed on.
Shatter Touch | Rank S | Simple
Seemingly out of the ordinary, this technique revolves around a hard-hitting strike as opposed to the style's lethal rapid strikes. The user performs a single fingered thrust that is aimed to pierce whatever it encounters. This piercing strike is capable of shattering light armors at C Rank, medium armors at B rank and heavy armors at A rank. If executed beyond A rank, the user is able to pierce the flesh of the target, injecting the chosen toxin. The user gains a [1] point increase in strength per rank of the technique.
Techniques Active:
▰ Forbidden Technique: Jaramaraṇa [ Kinjutsu: Jarāmaraṇa ] | Rank S+ | Taijutsu [ Harmonic Death Arts ] & Bloodline [ Aburame, Mahofu ] | Spiritual | Taijutsu Keystone | Requires Rinkaichū | Tier 4 Disease x3 {Maladies Physician} { Defeated: Dance of the Clemantis: Bear Trap S+ Simple Overwhelming }
The Jaramarana miasma is named as such because the poison is so potent and fast-acting that it appears to cause inevitable decay and entropy to objects that do not have enough chakra to defend against it. Nimure accomplishes this by combining the skills of Harmonic Death Arts toxicity training, Aburame poisonous nano insects, and the Mahofu miasma. Nimure is able to coat his skin in an indigo cloud of smoke for two posts per rank of the technique up to [12] posts at S+. This smoke is a mixture of miasma from his Mahofu implant, the rinkaichu from his Aburame bloodline, and up to one of his crafted poisons. This seamless combination creates a cloud of insects and toxins that are able to rot and decay on contact with fast-acting necrosis. Skin will immediately rot away on contact and reveal only the bare bone. Additionally, the miasma has acidic properties and will rust away metal or otherwise disintegrate most solid objects that it comes into contact with. This miasma will apply all of the status effects of the custom poison chosen to constitute it, have all of the effects of Mahofu miasma, and retain the cellular destroying capabilities of the rinkaichu. This technique acts as a spiritual armor and enhances all Harmonic Death Arts taijutsu with the additional properties that the Jaramarana cloak provides while it is active.

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items