[Alicia Armand (c)] vs Fallen Holmes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:17 am
The following match is a non-title match. Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:47 am
You held me down and took control
You told me count my blessings
You took advantage of my soul
I should've learned my lesson

But I'm so messed up
(I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones)
I just want your touch
(I don't wanna, I don't wanna be alone)

(Even though she's lovely)

"Her Eyes" by Fame On Fire roars through out the arena. Fallen Holmes walks out onto the stage wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a crimson top underneath. dark brown tights with Fallen written crimson letters down her right leg. She wearing long black wrestling boots that run up to mid of her shins.

"Introducing first from Nevada, FALLEN HOLMES!"

Fallen walks down the ramp and stops at a young fan who had sign that read 'The Armand's are the true royalty of Haven!'. Fallen snarls as she grabs the sign and rips it in half in front of the young fan. She throws the two halves aside as she continued her way to the ring as the young fan begins to cry.

Holmes slides under the bottom rope and strolls to the middle of the ring taking off her jacket as she waits for the Women's champion to come out.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:28 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans reaction has changed to cheering for Alicia after the actions of Eliza in the past two shows. Alicia steps out onto the stage, her attire changed to simply jeans and a cut off tshirt with the championship belt on her shoulder, which she raises as she stands on the stage

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia begins to make her way down the ramp finally, lowering the belt to her shoulder. She's in a far brighter mood, happy to be the champion and to be in action here tonight. She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the ropes, raising the title as the fans cheer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:27 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen rolls her eyes as the Women's Champion got her little cheering from the fans. She attempts to get a cheap shot onto Alicia by going for a forearm smash to her face! There is no time to gloat around Fallen because she doesn't care for fan fare.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:10 am
Alicia turns to hand the belt off and is clocked with a forearm to the face. She drops the belt as she steps back, checking her face.

"This b***h...."

Alicia looks to fire back with a straight right hand to the face  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 am
Ken Armand

Fallen was stepping up to grab Alicia to keep pressure on her. Instead she walk right into Alicia’s right hand. Which causes he stagger backward holding her face with on hand.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:57 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia sees she's going to have to teach Fallen a lesson and charges forward, attempt to leap up and flow into a tilt a whirl headscissors takedown  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:11 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen flips head over heels towards the ropes as Alicia hits a tilt a whirl headscissors takedown. Fallen slowly begins to pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ropes.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia seems to be on fire right now, and she doesn't want to let the fire go out. Getting to her feet as Fallen gets to the ropes, Alicia charges in, attempting a running dropkick to the midsection of her opponent in aims of sending her to the outside through the ropes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:52 am
Ken Armand

Fallen was sent through the middle rope and down to the floor below! Fallen lays on the ground holding back of her head with her eyes close mutter some choice words under the breath to the champion.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:23 am
Projectbloody

Alicia steps out onto the apron, waiting for Fallen to get up to run across the apron and dive off with a clothesline  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:40 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen gets to his feet holding the back of her head after few moments laying on the ground. Fallen turns to to see Alicia leaping off the ring apron and was hit with leaping clothesline. Fallen goes back to the ground with a thud.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:54 pm
Projectbloody

The crowd definitely enjoys the action as the champion has taken early control in the match. Alicia reaches down to pull Fallen up, attempting to roll her back into the ring. After which, the champion would hop onto the apron and attempt to launch herself over the top rope with a leg drop across Fallen's face  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:36 am
Ken Armand

As Alicia reaches down to pull Fallen up to her feet. Fallen attempts to drive her shoulder into Alicia’s stomach trying to drive her backwards into the metal turnbuckle pole back first!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:36 pm
Projectbloody

Caught by surprise after taking control for most of the match so far, Alicia finds herself rammed into the ringpost spine first, knocking the wind from her for the moment  
Haven Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff