(Main Event) [Ken Armand (c)] vs Luis w/Axel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:19 am
The following match is a non-title match and it is your main event! Introducing first.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:37 pm
The Game Hits the PA and multi colored lights begin to flash. Ken rises up on platform to the stage, standing among a thin layer of smoke rising from under the stage. Around his waist is the World championship belt

"Making his way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the GWA World Heavyweight champion, Ken Armand!"

Ken begins to make his way down the ramp, pyro continuing to go off behind him. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks around the arena, out into the fans.

Eventually, he turns and walks to the right, walking around the ring. He hops up onto the apron, then turns to face the crowd, his back to the ropes. He raises his fists and leans back against the ropes while multi-colored pyros shoot up from the turnbuckles. The crowd continues to give a positive reaction as he steps into the ring through the ropes. The lights come back up and the flashing lights stop while the music dies down. He removes the championship and holds it on his shoulder as he awaits the arrival of his opponent  

Ken Armand

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:26 pm

A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. Gee Dubya Aye, Haven!" Luis pauses as he swiftly glances up into the audience. "Now lately I haven't felt the need to introduce myself, but since we're in the presence of the lower life forms of Indiana, I'll do so! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, and the ONLY true main event in this pitiful establishment! I AM the High Octane! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion!" Boos erupted from the GWA audience as he walked down the ramp. "Along at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in man form, the Atomic Monster, Axxxxxel!"

"It appears tonight I've been matched up with the NEW GWA Champion! Now, if I could just remember what the ******** his name was! These must be good days if the GWA can risk the main even to people of such little fame!" Luis pointed out to the the booing fan's when he climbed to the top of the steel steps. "It's alright, this man may be Indiana's champion, but i am the world's Mega-Star!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:13 am
Ken would almost find this guy funny. But its about time to get down to business. As he's talking and walking up the stairs, Ken walks across the ring and looks to grab and toss him into the ring over the top rope.  

Ken Armand

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:44 am
Just after the Lion entered the ring, and began removing his hoodie he was suddenly flung over the top rope by the champion! Luis fumbled on the floor, trying to get back onto his feet. "Oh hell no! Hey, jackass, the bell even didn't ring yet!" He quickly brushed himself off and removed his hoodie after Axel helped him to his feet. "Unprofessionalism! Now, back off sucker!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:00 pm
Ken smirks at Luis, stepping back enough to allow him back in the ring

"This is my ring and you forgot to ask permission to enter it. Now bring your a** back in so i can kick you out again. "  

Ken Armand

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 am
"Hey, whatever you say. Mr. John Doe!" Luis rolled into the ring, looking to suddenly spring at the champion with a forearm smash as soon as he was up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:56 pm
Ken expected a cheap shot. Just seems like Luis' style. So he ducks under the forearm and looks to catch him in a rear waistlock takedown to get him to the mat. He wouldn't hold him there, though, instead choosing to deliver some taunting slaps to the back of the head before releasing him  

Ken Armand

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:46 am
Ken seemed to have dissapeared when he ducked Luis' shot, and then the Lion was taken down from behind. "Ahh! Son of a b***h!" Luis quickly tried to throw back some elbow as Ken annoyingly slapped his head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 am
Ken backs off, releasing Luis and standing up again. He'd had a point to make and whether Luis got it or not, he felt confident that he'd made it  

Ken Armand

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:09 am
(auto move, i guess)

Ken moves in again when Luis is up, attempting to quickly move in for a headlock takedown  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 am
Luis quickly attempted to shove Ken towards the ropes when he stepped in for the headlock. The Lion then suddenly rushed to the opposite ropes, attempting to rebound and hit Ken with the WTF.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:47 pm
Winner of this match by pinfall, Ken Armand  
Haven Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers