Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Treasure Some Joy (Fortune & Spooks)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:06 am
User Image
Spooks was less than a quarter or the way up Treasure Mountain watching the world below go by. He was alone and in his favorite spot for watching things and animals below and above. He frowned as he watched the dragons in the clouds above with their families. He wanted something like that but he often worried he would scare others of foals when he didn't mean too. So all he could do was lay there and watch them all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:56 pm
Fortune was spending some of the winter season here in the sunny warm area. It seemed like the perfect idea, since he didn't particularly like the cold. He was just passing by treasure Island knowing that only Dragons were allowed up at the top. He did think as an Alicorn he should be entitled to visit. However those werent the rules. He was looking up toward the top of the mountain when he ran smack into someone. "Oh silly me I wasn't watching where I was going! Are you okay?"  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:10 pm
Spooks was zoned out or well he was until the sudden being smacked into and almost falling off his spot. He was stunned for a second. He wasn't sure what just happened until he heard the other speak. "Um..Uh yeah its okay." He slowly moved back to his spot before looking at the other."Are you okay?" He was a bit worried his scales might have hurt the other or the other might have hit the rocks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:49 pm
Fortune smiled brightly at the other. "I'm quite alright!" He glanced up, "Are you on your way to the top? I've always wondered what it was like up there. Is it just full of gold and jewels? I love shiny things" his eyes glazed over at the thought of gold and he forgot for a second he had asked them a question.  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:29 am
Spooks laughed a bit at how excited the other seemed about the idea of treasure."No i was pony watching...or um from here bug watching."He laughed a bit more."But there is a gem and gold all over this place but most of it is a pain to get to. You here looking for a miner?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:29 am
Fortune's face scrunched up at the others words. "Your just... watching them? What are they doing?" He was a busy pony always rushing off to the next task, the idea of just stopping and enjoying a moment was not one that he had ever had. "Oh no, I'm just passing through seeing if there is anyone in need of me" he pushed his chest put and flexed his wings so the gold on them shimmered in the light. He was after all very boastful.  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm
Spooks smiled more. "Things like amking relationships and starting families..things i have never had much of luck in thats to my looks." He looked up at him and chuckled a bit more. "You sound like a very busy man then. Since many need help." He nodded a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:27 pm
Fortunes face got semi serious. "I too have no experience with family things. Though I'm far to bust for little ones" he thought for a moment on the next words. "I do want them, but its not fair for me to abandon foals or drag them along with me on the road. " He hung his head slightly at the thought. He then had a confused look come over his face as he looked the other up and down. "You are stunning darling I'm not sure what you mean?"  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 am
Spooks blushed brightly at the others words. "You would be one of the first to think so." He smiled a little. "I would love to have a family to spoil and love."

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games