Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
2020 Mate Day Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Warriors Dream
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
User Image
FEB 14 NOW - FEB 19 11:59 EST
"To the ones I've loved before..."

Some cats are lucky to meet the one of their dreams when they are still young and are still with them to this day. Then there are others who continue to try to find that one or struggle through relationships. We want to hear about one of these such cats. From the point of view of a cat tell us about one of their past lovers, loves, interests, crush, however they labeled them.

These cats will have the chance to become real! So think of it as customizing a cat via storytelling! Please, be mindful of what kinda crazy edits you might ask for and know they may or may not come with some things asked for since this will be based on our ability/time to produce such cats. If you want to link images to your post please do so! We love references.

EX: I remember when I was just but a kit, this handsome male with long gleaming fur. It was as bright as the noon high sun and his eyes sparkled like the river we lived by... ((I am being silly you don't have to be this fancy xp )

RULES
  • One entry per player.
  • It doesn't have to come from the point of view of one of your current cats, it could just be a cat in general.
  • You're allowed to link reference images to words in your write up to give us better understanding.
  • Please gives us time after the event closes to RNG or CC some cats for y'all.

[color=#771126][size=15][b]I Remember...[/b][/size][/color]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:26 pm
I Remember...
Username: Natitsuri
Description:

My first love was back from my time as a show cat. He was a pure bred Maine coon, just like me, and he was the most fluffy, beautiful cat I had ever seen. The fur on his underbelly, paws, and bits around his face was white as freshly fallen snow. Almost all of the rest of his pelt looked like the rolling clouds of a thunderstorm with an occasional lightening strike, all varied shades of grey and black. Being a show cat, of course all of his fluffy fur was washed and brushed to look sleek, shiny, and regal. Oh, but it was his eyes that caught and held my attention. Looking into his eyes was like looking at the sun in a cloudless green leaf sky, orange and blue marbled together. I got to talk to him at a few shows through our cages. Though his coat looked cold and harsh in color, his voice and personality was as warm as the sun in his eyes.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:07 pm
I Remember...
Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Description:

As a young apprentice, I was naive, you see, and I thought I was oh so mature when I found a handsome rogue to fall for. He was the most beautiful purple grey, speckled with deep greys, all marbled together and swirled. His tail seemed to have been cut off by a trap, the rest of his body littered with small scars, they almost seemed to be speckled around, there were so many any cat could mistake them for a part of his pelt. In contrast to his lightly colored lilac and grey hues, he had a deep black muzzle, along with his legs being the same shade of black, just barely blending together with the rest of his fur. Oh, and his eyes, I could have swam in his eyes for days on end, dark green, reminiscent of the forest around us, with speckles of brown like tree bark modeled into them. He seemed oh so kind and welcoming into comparison with the cats around me, which I had assumed were just judgemental and 'Could never understand me'.. His scar covered, knotted pelt didn't even phase me. I loved him, I loved him dearly, but whether he was good at acting or truly cared for me, I'll never know. It seems all the good tomcats run off, don't they?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:56 pm
I Remember...
Username: belloblossom
Description: Oh, hi! I didn't see you there! So, I heard you were asking cats to tell about their first loves? Well, I'm happy to be apart of that story-telling, yessiree! To tell you about my first love, I suppose I should tell you a little about myself, huh? Well, I bet you wouldn't know it looking at me now, but I used to be the talk of the block in the Twolegplace. That's right! Your gal, Singsong was all cats would ever talk about as I fell over fences and walked like I had four left paws. They would say "Singsong's so silly!" and "She's never going to amount to anything in life." What jokesters, haha!

But there was one tomcat that wouldn't laugh with the others. Instead, he ended up being the punch line for a lot of their jokes too. His name was Steve and he was a HUGE cat! I've never seen a cat as big as Steve to this day. He had a mew that would shake the skies when he talked. It was because of his stoic expression and large front claws that kept many cats at bay, but I still overheard cats discussing his extravagently thick coat. He looked like my Twolegs, who would put on extra layers of fur when they went out into the leaf-bare chill. His fur seemed to billow around him when he moved and he looked like a walking storm whenever he went outside.

I remember falling into his yard many times and helping him groom all of it. I would cough up grey and black hairballs for days after helping him out, not that I minded. He would always tell me great stories about wild cats that could shake the trees with blows of their paws and would shake rocks down from mountains. I didn't much know what he was talking about, but I certainly do now. He was talking about Clan cats! But how he knew about them, I'll never understand. I just remember gazing fondly into his green-blue eyes as he talked about them.

I do miss Steve. I've felt so lost since I left Twolegplace. Even in FireClan, where I was promised a family of my own... I don't feel quite at home here. If only Steve were here... Then maybe I could spend my days grooming him instead of worrying memorizing territory and how to patrol it.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:13 pm
I Remember...
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Description: It was so long since we lost saw each other. I wonder how he is doing. If he is still alive today. A nice wooden structure, he reminded me of if mud met the river. Peaceful, resourceful, sanctuary. He had faint stripes like a stick in the swamps. Socks of a light brown/cream. A charming face like no other. His mane was quite wild, but tame the same time. He would often groom himself to make sure he was presentable. A hunk, big for his age. I miss him.

xxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:17 pm
I Remember...
Username: Falcona
Description:

It was like a dream. A dream with sparkles…or was that feathers. This sleek cat was white from head to toe. With a cheeky smile, the eyes were the colour of amber, bright and piercing. One could get lost in them if not for that underlying…fear? Pain? There were multicoloured feathers tucked by the ear, and they seem to shine. Was that a peacock feather amongst the feathers, too? IT was hard to tell with the way the cat wandered around. The more flamboyant the better, the cat said, smirking. Head held high, the cat struts a pose, the cape that is draped over the back was made from leaves. It was bedazzling, and somewhat disconcerting at the same time. The voice has the air of “I am the best of the best and no one can stop me!” and it was hard not to tune out. Decked out in necklaces of bones and bits of fluff, the cat haughtily turned and revealed all is not as it seems. The tail was short, much like a bob cat would have, but it was barely visible under the cape of leaves. Ahh, I can see it now, the envy written over the cat’s face, the need to have a long, beautiful tail but was cut short due to inbreeding. Or was the tail truly cut short? No one will even know.  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MamaDuskull

Tiny Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:51 am
I Remember...
Username: MamaDuskull
Description:
I remember it like it were yesterday... perhaps it was yesterday? ...No, this was definitely many moons ago... The first thing that struck me was just how strong he looked. He was larger than your average cat, his Moscow style tabby fur in shades of bluish grey and black with just a hint of... was it red? Ginger? ...Perhaps it was more a deep reddish brown? ...His eyes, outlined white almost sparkled in the moonlight... but most of all I'll never forget the proud, almost cheeky expression on his face as he strode past. His tail... wait, no, there was no tail! I remember now, there was no tail to be seen, just a tiny bit of fluff where his tail should have been. I'll never forget the tune he hummed as he disappeared from my sight, his one white hind paw was the last thing to be engulfed by the darkness before he left my sight forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:08 pm
WINNERS ARE YOU!
Congratulations! Because of the way you described these cats, they've captured our hearts and our minds so much we've decided to work some back stage magic! These three past loves/crushes will be coming to a forest near you SoonTM!

Thanks everyone for playing, and if you weren't chosen here, don't fret! A storm rumbles around the corner and I hear it may bring custom slots with it ..... ninja

AlicornPlayhouse
I Remember...
Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Description:

As a young apprentice, I was naive, you see, and I thought I was oh so mature when I found a handsome rogue to fall for. He was the most beautiful purple grey, speckled with deep greys, all marbled together and swirled. His tail seemed to have been cut off by a trap, the rest of his body littered with small scars, they almost seemed to be speckled around, there were so many any cat could mistake them for a part of his pelt. In contrast to his lightly colored lilac and grey hues, he had a deep black muzzle, along with his legs being the same shade of black, just barely blending together with the rest of his fur. Oh, and his eyes, I could have swam in his eyes for days on end, dark green, reminiscent of the forest around us, with speckles of brown like tree bark modeled into them. He seemed oh so kind and welcoming into comparison with the cats around me, which I had assumed were just judgemental and 'Could never understand me'.. His scar covered, knotted pelt didn't even phase me. I loved him, I loved him dearly, but whether he was good at acting or truly cared for me, I'll never know. It seems all the good tomcats run off, don't they?

belloblossom
I Remember...
Username: belloblossom
Description: Oh, hi! I didn't see you there! So, I heard you were asking cats to tell about their first loves? Well, I'm happy to be apart of that story-telling, yessiree! To tell you about my first love, I suppose I should tell you a little about myself, huh? Well, I bet you wouldn't know it looking at me now, but I used to be the talk of the block in the Twolegplace. That's right! Your gal, Singsong was all cats would ever talk about as I fell over fences and walked like I had four left paws. They would say "Singsong's so silly!" and "She's never going to amount to anything in life." What jokesters, haha!

But there was one tomcat that wouldn't laugh with the others. Instead, he ended up being the punch line for a lot of their jokes too. His name was Steve and he was a HUGE cat! I've never seen a cat as big as Steve to this day. He had a mew that would shake the skies when he talked. It was because of his stoic expression and large front claws that kept many cats at bay, but I still overheard cats discussing his extravagently thick coat. He looked like my Twolegs, who would put on extra layers of fur when they went out into the leaf-bare chill. His fur seemed to billow around him when he moved and he looked like a walking storm whenever he went outside.

I remember falling into his yard many times and helping him groom all of it. I would cough up grey and black hairballs for days after helping him out, not that I minded. He would always tell me great stories about wild cats that could shake the trees with blows of their paws and would shake rocks down from mountains. I didn't much know what he was talking about, but I certainly do now. He was talking about Clan cats! But how he knew about them, I'll never understand. I just remember gazing fondly into his green-blue eyes as he talked about them.

I do miss Steve. I've felt so lost since I left Twolegplace. Even in FireClan, where I was promised a family of my own... I don't feel quite at home here. If only Steve were here... Then maybe I could spend my days grooming him instead of worrying memorizing territory and how to patrol it.

Natitsuri
I Remember...
Username: Natitsuri
Description:

My first love was back from my time as a show cat. He was a pure bred Maine coon, just like me, and he was the most fluffy, beautiful cat I had ever seen. The fur on his underbelly, paws, and bits around his face was white as freshly fallen snow. Almost all of the rest of his pelt looked like the rolling clouds of a thunderstorm with an occasional lightening strike, all varied shades of grey and black. Being a show cat, of course all of his fluffy fur was washed and brushed to look sleek, shiny, and regal. Oh, but it was his eyes that caught and held my attention. Looking into his eyes was like looking at the sun in a cloudless green leaf sky, orange and blue marbled together. I got to talk to him at a few shows through our cages. Though his coat looked cold and harsh in color, his voice and personality was as warm as the sun in his eyes.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers