Alicia Armand vs [Zarya Damone] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:45 pm
1...2...3!!

Alicia is unable to kick out and suffers her first loss since winning the women's championship  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:32 pm
Zarya stands up after the 3 count as her music hits, brushing her hair back from her face and allowing the referee to raise her hand in victory.

"Here is your winner, Zarya Damone!!!"

Zarya takes her hand away from the referee and steps out of the ring, completely satisfied with her return. Upon reaching the stage, however, Cali Hether is waiting for her. Her music cuts out as she reaches Cali and stops.

Cali: Congratulations on not only returning here tonight but defeating the GWA Women's champion. The question on everyone's mind has to be where have you been all this time?

Zarya smiles, having expected this question to come up. "I have been resting. My father and uncle taught me a long time ago that it's important to take down time when you can, to pick your spots wisely. So, I had ridden high as the Women's champion under the WCWG banner. I am the longest reigning champion of this federation period. My run as women's champion was longer than the reign of any former World heavyweight or United States or Renegade champion, and definitely longer than the National and Honor champions. I was dominance personified. But all things must come to an end, and my reign came to an end thanks to the most unlikely of people the current GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand. So, with no automatic rematch, it seemed like the right time to step back and reevaluate. So i did."

Cali: So why return now? Are you back to regain the women's championship?

Zarya looks down to the ring before answering. "Absolutely. I am refreshed and focused. Alicia got me once, then twice. As you can see, she couldn't get me a third time. I didn't come here to steal the show. I didn't come here to have the match of the year. I came here to beat the champion down and beat her. I did that. And when she gets up, you can let her know that I'm taking back MY title. And there isn't a damn thing she or anyone else can do about it."

Zarya steps away and lets her music hit again, looking back down at the ring once more before heading backstage  

Zarel Damone

Haven Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces