Mister Mirage vs [Marcus Damone]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:10 pm
It's a non-title singles match. Introducing first.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pm
The lights go out as All the Stars hits the PA. Multicolored lights begin to flash. Marcus Damone steps out to cheers from the crowd. The youngest Damone is in his wrestling attire, a simple pair of black cargo pants and black boots, elbow pads and MMA style gloves. He stands on the stage as he looks out over the arena.

“Making his way to the ring, from Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!!”

Tell me what you gon' do to me
Confrontation ain't nothin' new to me
You can bring a bullet, bring a sword
Bring a morgue, but you can't bring the truth to ******** you and all your expectations
I don't even want your congratulations

Taking a deep breath, Marcus begins to make his way down the ramp as the music continues on. He’s focused, his attention on the matter at hand tonight, but still he takes his time to slap a few fans’ hands.

This maybe the night that my dreams might let me know
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer
This maybe the night that my dreams might let me know
All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer

Reaching the ringside area, he stops again, looking around ringside. Finally, he hops up onto the apron and steps into the ring through the ropes. He walks to one side of the ring, looking out into the sea of cheering fans. Slowly the music dies out.  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 pm
Time seemed to have halted on Haven as a monochrome effect came over the arena.The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

User Image

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, Mister Mirage!

But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting?
Or will the darkness suck me in

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring when he was finally free of the mirror. He turned slightly and shoved the mirror to the floor, shattering it immediately when it made contact with the stage. The monochrome effect faded out as soon as his glass prison was destroyed. Once again the masked man turned his attention towards the ring and began making his way to it. Intensity and discomfort could be felt from the audience as Mister Mirage made his way down the ramp. The hooded man paused as he stepped in front of the ring. He slowly raised his hands as sparks flew from his shock gauntlets. Mirage tilted his head as he lowered his hands and then rolled into the ring.

After rolling into the ring, he reached in under his shroud, and revealed the National Championship! He raised his hands at either side, lifting the championship up as he began to speak over the PA. "GWA! We are Mirage!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:48 pm
Marcus has had a rough couple of months, but definitely had a highlight at Starrcade. Time to refocus now as he's in the ring with a reigning champion. Standing in his corner and watching Mirage, he waits for the champion to be ready to get started  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:22 am
After handing off the championship, Mirage suddenly burst at Marcus looking to blast him with a running forearm to the skull!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:36 pm
Marcus is clocked with a running forearm and staggers back a few steps. Well, so much for a slow start as Marcus checks his teeth, making sure they're all there, before he attempts to fire back with a right to the side of the head  

Drako Damone
Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:24 pm
Mirage was struck across the side of his head by the forearm, driving him back a step. Planting his feet, Mirage would fire back, attempting an uppercut!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm
Marcus eats a second big shot here, again knocking him back a couple of steps. He lets out a small grunt, checking his mouth again, No teeth gone this time either, But that distance might just help hi, as Marcus looks to boot the National champion in the face  

Drako Damone
Captain

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:35 pm
Winner is Marcus Damone  
Haven Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items