Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[META ORP] Tribe Patrol Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Warriors Dream
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm
Tribe of the High Mountain
Leader: Feather Fallen from the Tawney Owl
Deputy: Kaori
Med Cat: Bitter Dew, Silent Blaze

LEADERS
Congratulations on your new clan! With it in its infancy stages, it can make it difficult to keep control. One such thing is your territory borders- meaning extra patrols and caution. Though you have been having warmer days to chase off the chill of Leaf Bare, it also brings about more cats and other animals in search of food. There is a lot riding on your ability to maintain your borders.

So, it is time to call your cats for an early morning patrol. It’ll be on you, as leader, to lead the cats through your territory. You’ll have a pretty big band of cats just in case you run into trouble. It’ll be on you to maintain the ORP through until the end of the ORP. Staff will be throwing a few things at you to keep things interesting, but until we do, just keep moving forward and interacting with your clan!

PLAYERS
RESPECT AND LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER! What they say goes. Be sure to follow their prompting as well as staffs in order for this to be a fun and successful META! You are allowed to bring one cat to this patrol so choose wisely! If you have a Med Cat or Deputy, you must bring these cats.

RULES
  • You are allowed one cat per clan– Leader, Med Cat, & Deputy must attend
  • If you have multiple Med Cats in the clan, it is only required to have one so you all decide if you want all your med cats there or who will be bringing their's. The others can bring Warriors.
  • Please post bold in your first post your cat's name so I can make a list of the cats participating.
  • Warriors, obey and follow your leaders unless you’re asking for consequences
  • Leaders, you have the right to punish your clan members as you see fit (no killing without permission)
  • If you run low on health, quote your medicine cat for healing!
  • Med Cats – in order to heal a cat, quote them back with your cat caring for them and they’ll be able to get back into the game! If multiple people quote you, you’re welcome to quote them all in a group post with your cat rushing around to attend them all.

LIST OF CATS
  • Mistwalker - Nati
  • Softfeather - Bello
  • Silent Blaze - Irish
  • Swift Cloud - Ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:20 pm
Mistwalker
User Image

The sun had just started to lighten the sky when Mistwalker emerged from the warrior den. Hunting birds in the early morning was his favorite way of unwinding. Well, hunting alone was anyway. With a large yawn and stretch in the morning air Mistwalker stalked away from the den.

As he made his way through camp it was clear he wasn't the only one awake. Though he wanted to leave right away to go hunt, he waited to see if he was needed for anything else. He had a gut feeling that he wasn't going to spend his morning solo.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 pm
User Image

Softfeather had gone on a grand journey, just as she'd felt she needed to do. She'd traveled through FireClan territory, scraping through an awkward encounter with its leader, only to continue on through the mountains. It was on the mountains that she had found the Tribe and after some discussion ith its leader and a proper trial, she'd joined its ranks. She had yet to claim a proper trophy of her own, but she'd changed her name, her rank and pushed forward with her life.

She hadn't been apart of the Tribe very long, but she felt comfortable enough to patrol it and determined to prove to Feather Fall that taking her in was a good choice for the Tribe. That morning was no different and she padded through her new camp, looking around at other cats. She barely knew their names, but chose to approach one tomcat out of the others.

"Good morning, erm..." She faltered and looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, it would appear I haven't quite got your name down. What was it again?"

Natitsuri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:19 pm
User Image
Ah, one of the drawbacks to living in the Tribe, occasionally he actually had to talk to the other cats. Mistwalker loved the security that came with being a part of the Tribe of the High Mountain, earth speakers to help with wounds, other hunt masters to help with prey. Socializing though? Not his favorite aspect of tribe life.

"Walks in the morning mist." He mewed to the she-cat quietly. For a moment he sat there, debating on whether he wanted an actual conversation this early in his day. Had it been any of his other tribe members he might had continued to sit in silence but he hadn't really had a chance to talk to this new she-cat. "Call me Mistwalker. Do you usually rise this early, Softfeather?"

belloblossom

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:43 pm
Swift Cloud

Greeting the sun on his rock overlooking the camp, Switf Cloud yawned widely. Shifting to roll over to his other side, he watched the early sunup movements below. Looked like at least two were up and moving around.

Huh, Mistwalker was socializing, that was uncommon. Might be a sign today would be just as uncommon. He made that mental note. Best have the note filed in case it was needed.

Unadorned himself, he had no comment to place next to either of their names. Rather, he just looked out with his head on his paw. Existing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SILENT BLAZE

Silent Blaze had found her new life in the mountains to be curious. Never before had she thought she'd go from the river side to the mountain side. The quiet that came with it had been beautiful though! She found herself more often then not, climbing her way onto rocks far from others and just taking in the sights and sounds. The ability to get away and just be at peace had been just what she needed in her life.

But then to be granted the right to help heal other cats? Why, it had been an added bonus! It took some getting use to, talking that is. So many cats were just so loud for her larger ears. So having to care for them and listen as they spoke had taken time. Not that she didn't care for other cats, quite the opposite. She enjoyed their presence and even enjoyed being of use to them, she just wished they'd learn to have lower tones with her around.

She had taken the morning to go over their current supplies. With a new clan it meant stocking up. She noted items that were going fast and others she had yet to find in their mountain living. She'd have to make a special trip down into the forest at some point she supposed. She felt like she had been spending more time away from the clan than with them at this point since she spent so much time climbing the mountain side looking for herbs and finding peaceful spots. Guess she'd have to make sure she made time to connect with her new family.

Once she was done, she slunk her way out of the med cat den to find herself a rock to sun on. She believed self care was the best medicine! As she climbed, she was surprised to see another one of her clan mates had made it to the rock before her. She gave them a small smile, "Good morning, Swift Cloud." she spoke softly. She lowered herself near the other, tucking her paws and tail in. "You look well today."

EvilSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feather Fall had taken to perching atop her den, having climbed the rocks and nestled herself atop the warm stone, letting the breeze and sun mingle on her pelt. Her eyes rested, half shut as she simply listened. She noted Mistwalker talking to the newest cat of her tribe, Softfeather. Her ears perked their direction, listening in on their conversation for a moment before she felt need to call her tribe together. She had allowed Softfeather to join from another of the neighboring clans, as she had with a few others, though as with each one, she listened in her own way to see if her instincts had been true or not.

On the opposite side she could hear her other Earth Speaker speaking with another. She opened her bright green eyes and purred, smiling softly. If Silent Blaze was awake, perhaps Dew was as well? Her tail flicked at the thought of the large handsome male and his stoic personality. One of her originals, one of the first to join her and here he had already done such a marvelous job at helping Silent Blaze learn her craft. She had quite the paw for it.

So far, each cat she had accepted had yet to let her down. She hoped that continued. Something about the breeze today made her feel more alert than usual, as if it were teasing her of something to come. Still, her paws remained rested. It wasn’t yet time to call them to action just yet. She’d let them mingle and continue to grow as a family.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Raising his fluffy head just enough to acknowledge the Earth Speaker, "Good Morning, Silent Blaze." Stretching out his claws in the opposite direction, he drily snarked about her giving the best compliment a Earth Speaker could give.

Ah he amused himself sometimes.

Instead of voicing that bit of musing, he just answered, "Thank you, you as well. I hope the Tribe isn't troubling you too much." Better for everyone to be well and her to be bored.

Irish Night Fox

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaori, unlike Feather Fall, was amongst the tribe at this hour. She found it appropriate as Peak Listener to intermingle, but also keep herself on alert for any danger against the tribe. Although she should not worry much about him anymore, Serpent was still on her mind. He was recently promoted to the rank of huntmaster, and she could not be anymore proud of having him as her underling.

Kaori saw cats around. Mistwalker with Soft...feather. She was still new to the tribe, and wanted to check on how the she-cat was assimilating. She did say that she was a clan-cat before? And then Swift Cloud with Silent Blaze, a somewhat new member as well. All felt well down here, and looking up, Kaori spotted Feather Fall on the top of her den, surveying everything. Part of her wanted to ask the mountain seeker if there was a matter to attend to, or if that half "something's on my mind" look was just part of her imagination.

For now, the she-cat curled up, and worked on brushing her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Petal Falling On Timber

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Timber, the ever frightened she cat she was, wasn't all too excited about the morning. She could hear her fellow tribe mates waking up, causing her ears to twitch, the flowers tucked carefully behind them sliding, almost falling out. They were placed their by her mother, and she didn't plan on losing them anytime soon. He groggily lifted a paw, pushing the flowers back into their rightful place before lifting her head. She blinked, cautiously looking around before slowly rising. As quietly as she could, she made her way out to where the other cats were mingling.

She observed for a moment, nothing seemed all too different about this day. With a flick of her tail, she moved off to a more secluded area, remaining close enough to the other cats, though. Timber plopped down, lifting her paw and slowly licking it. She wanted to clean herself off before starting the day, as was her routine. When she was a rogue, they didn't have cats to heal with herbs, and often times, if you weren't careful about what was on or around you, you could get sick. She knew know that a sickness from anything as simple as being a little dirty wouldn't be too big of a trouble, but old habits die hard.

AlicornPlayhouse

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:00 pm
Big Mama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Now Lil Tex, you stay under and don't get found, kay? Mama cannot save you from being eaten, ya got me?" The mouse squeaked indignantly, before his face fell and he nodded. He understood that she is protecting him so did as was told and hid under the fox pelt. Smiling, Big Mama made her way out from the warrior's den, having cajoled a rather larger corner to herself to accommodate her bulk. Glancing around, she tilted her head and eyed her surroundings, careful to avoid bumping into any cat. She moved to a corner near the warrior's den and set herself down, curling her tail over her paws and observing. She spotted Timber in the distance, and she could feel Feather, her leader, somewhere. Kaori was about too, she noted. She has yet to meet the rest but hoped she could meet them all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:05 am
User Image

Softfeather smiled at the tomcat when they introduced himself.
"Walks in the Morning Mist... Quite an elegant name." She mewed with a polite smile. "I'm still getting used to mine. Soft Feather Drifts to Mountain... It's rather to the point, heh." She said, before she fell quiet as she realized the tom didn't seem very engaged in the conversation. She felt her fur prickle in quiet anxiety. At last, he went on and she breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Mistwalker it is." She agreed and then shrugged at his question. "These days, yes. Before I came here, no, but...' She flicked her tail self-consciously. "I think it was the moons alone that kept me waking up early. I thought it would change once I was around more cats again, though of course I never knew if I would join another Clan... or a Tribe, in this case. Though that doesn't quite look like the case just yet." She looked around the camp. "Maybe it never will be.,," She murmured softly, before she returned her gaze to Mistwalker. "And what about you, Mistwalker? Always been a morning cat?" She asked.

Natitsuri

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image
Though he tried to stop himself, he couldn't help it and gave Softfeather a slightly confused and judgemental look. "I thought that was pretty clear. The word 'morning' is in my name after all." His tone was more matter of fact than condescending but held a little of both.

With a sigh, he figured the she cat was only asking to make conversation. There was a chance this would be their only conversation since Mistwalker didn't like socializing and most cats stopped talking to him after a few attempted conversations like this one.

"I like hunting birds as the sun rises. Always have." He stated for the sake of conversation. It had become slightly awkward for him as he didn't have a sad backstory of loneliness to blame his early morning habits on and for a moment he felt boring by comparison.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 am
User Image

Softfeather flicked her ears at his look and then smiled sheepishly.
"Oh. I suppose I should've fit those pieces together." She admitted. "Are everyone's names here so... literal?" She wondered aloud, before quickly adding. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. I was just wondering." She said by way of explanation, not that any was really needed. She'd realized that after she'd spoken, of course.

She looked at the trophy that Mistwalker bore on his front leg and noticed the bird skull and feather sticking out of it.
"Well... as it's morning now... If you haven't gone out hunting yet, perhaps you might be interested in going now? With me?" She asked him. If there wasn't a patrol that was being organized that they might go on instead, and with a quick look around, she couldn't immediately identify any of the leaders or deputies-- What are they called here again? Earth Tremors and Mountain Singers? Or was that what the Medicine Cats were called...? Oh StarClan, send me some guidance! I know I left LightningClan, but I hope you'll still look down on me and grant me the power to re-learn everything here! She prayed--but she couldn't immediately see them. She returned her gaze to Mistwalker. "If you'd like, that is." She said, not wanting to force anything on her new Clan mate, or Tribe mate, if he didn't want her company.

Natitsuri

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rising to her paws, Feather felt it time to gather her tribe mates about her. She lept to the highest point atop her own den, just below an old but still growing tree that seemed to defy odds and jutted out from the rocks, providing a small shaded patch just outside her den.

"All Cats of High Mountain strong and able, to me!" she gave the rallying cry and waited a moment for them to make their way over.

Once all cats had gotten settled, she gazed out over them with pride, her chest fluffing up slightly as her feathered tail curled about her paws. Her green gaze tracked first to her second in command and she nodded respectfully. Her eyes then trailed over Silent Blaze to the fluffy Cloud, the timid Timber that could fall powerfully when needed, the quiet Mistwalker, warm Mama and of course, the new feather, Softfeather.

"I've called you all here because today will be a little different." she began, sweeping her tail to quiet any underlings that erupted with confused excitement. "I will be leading today's dawn patrol, and I want most of you to accompany me. This will be a big patrol, not like others so I expect us to be keen and on top of our senses!" she mrrowed, allowing some of them to voice concerns or agreements. "I'm sure you all know there is a clan of cats, like the others that some of you came from, that has set up just below our mountains. I want to make sure they know their place and aren't crossing over into our tribe lands as well as scent out if any other big threats haven't moved in closer to us." she finished, giving this time to any other cat that decided they wanted to chime in or out.  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff