Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[META ORP] Treeclan Patrol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sorry Isisblossom." he purred, slightly in amusement, a little in apology. "I didn't mean to startle you, I just wanted to check on you." he had begun before the rest of his thoughts had been cut short by Robinstar's arrival.

He dipped his head in respect to his new leader, ears perked between her and Isisblossom. "Of course, I'd love to lend my paws." he said in response to the leader she cat, before turning to eye Isisblossom again and her rumbling stomach. He stifled a brief mrrow of laughter and instead smiled. "I'll make sure both our stomachs are full." he smiled, gently brushing his tail tip on t he slender med cat's shoulder before dipping his head again at Robinsttar.

"I'll fetch us some mice, should hold us over?" he asked Isisblossom before moving towards the kill pile and finding two small but plump mice. He brought them back and set one before the med cat. "Care...to share a meal with me?" he said jokingly....though a little seriously. Ever since the she cat had helped him get unstuck from the trees, she had constantly been on her mind... but he worried. In Lightningclan, he was taught that Starclan frowned on medcats having mates....so that's what he believed... but in this clan....well they seemed to believe differently....and so the silly tom cat had hope...

Falcona

belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:33 am
Isisblossom nodded at Robinstar, ducking her head a little in embarrassment. She watched at her leader wander away before turning to Dovewing “Thank you for checking on me... patrols tend to stress me a little.” She tilted her head at Dovewing as he went to get two mice for them them beamed, almost purring when he returned but stopping short. Her fondness for the cat she helped get unstuck grew a little. She never seen toms like this (her siblings were jerks in a way... she had to admit that Dovewing was probably one of the first Toms she knows of that is nice)

“Sure, I don’t mind at all!” Her eyes shone a little as she batted at the small mouse with her paw before settling down to eat. She was close to Dovewing and could feel his body heat. Perhaps he could be some cat she opened up to... maybe... but patrols first. Oh, god she was a little stressed for this.

Fea Line
To Dovewing

belloblossom
Acknowledging Robinstar

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:12 am

Robinstar climbed higher into the branches of the Old Oak until she felt comfortable from her vantage point. Gazing up at the sky above, she saw the clouds pass overhead and felt a breeze ruffle her fur. She nodded. It was time to assemble the patrol and get moving. Moving down a branch level, she called out to her Clan mates.

"Cats of TreeClan!" She yowled to those below her. "The dawn has broken across the tops of our trees and thus our day truly begins! Some of you have been asked to join myself and Riversong on a patrol today and we are departing now. Any others who wish to join may and those that stay behind now will be asked to hunt for their Clan in the meantime." She looked across her cats and smiled. "Take to the trees, my loyal warriors!" She announced and sprang up one branch higher, before walking across branches to where she would lead her patrol out into the rest of the forest. She looked behind her, knowing that her deputy would be close behind her, but would the rest of her patrol members be so quick on their paws?

Falcona
Isisblossom

Fea Line
Dovewing

Natitsuri
Riversong

AlicornPlayhouse
Duskflame

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Duskfinch

Irish Night Fox
Scarletheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:33 pm
"Good morning, Riversong," he chirped in response to his deputy's greeting. The tom slowly walked over to Duskflame and Scarletheart, slowly, quickly giving his mate a neck nuzzle. "I would love to go patrolling!"

Duskfinch was excited to learn about the territory and prove his worth to his new home after hearing Robinstar's additional call. "Would you be coming too, Duskflame?" he asked, wondering if the fluffball would rather hunt. "And what do you think, Scarletheart?"

Natitsuri

AlicornPlayhouse

Irish Night Fox

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:03 pm
User Image

Riversong nodded approvingly at Duskfinch's enthusiasm for the patrol. "Good to hear!" She mewed back, matching his excitement.

Her head turned, ears perked as Robinstar called to the clan. A small glow of pride for her mate always swelled up when she saw her up in the branches, taking charge. The moment her mate told them to take to the trees, Riversong's paws started moving on their own.

"You heard her," She called over her shoulder to the three warriors standing at the entrance to their den. "Bonding border patrol or hunting duty. Let's go!" By the time she finished, the clan deputy was already in the lowest branches, trusting that the warriors would follow.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Speaking to Duskfinch

AlicornPlayhouse
Speaking to Duskflame

Irish Night Fox
Speaking to Scarletheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 am

Robinstar had originally waited a few moments to see if cats would be quick on their paws to follow, but she soon realized that waiting for every cat to catch up would take too long.

They're capable warriors. She thought. They'll be able to track my scent across the branches if I get too far ahead. And with that reasoning, she set off. She wanted to hit up the border that TreeClan shared with FireClan first. Robinstar still wasn't sure about how she felt about FireClan. Brightstar had given TreeClan their territory out of good will, thanks to Riversong being the deputy and leaving LightningClan on good terms. However, after hearing the rumor mill (a lot of it thanks to Frostbreeze and the other cats who had left LightningClan to join TreeClan) Flamestar, formerly Autumnriver, had been thrown out. Robinstar knew that LightningClan was large, surely one of the largest Clans in the forest. If she wanted to maintain a good relationship with Brightstar and her warriors, she would keep her distance from FireClan.

There is so much more to think about now that I'm leader. She thought with a small sigh. Thank ForestClan for Riversong. I could never navigate all of this without her help. As she walked across from tree branch to branch, she made the effort to sink her claws into the bark before she tried to put any weight on it. The ice and snow made the branches slick and even more slick with the warming weather, causing it to melt away. She looked over her shoulder. Were her warriors following and taking as much care?

"The conditions of leaf-bare make our branches slick, but we are TreeClan!" She called back behind her, to any cat within hearing distance of her call. "Take heed of these conditions, but press on. We have a lot of territory to cover this morning. We're headed to the FireClan border first!" She informed the lot of them.

Falcona
Isisblossom

Fea Line
Dovewing

Natitsuri
Riversong

AlicornPlayhouse
Duskflame

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Duskfinch

Irish Night Fox
Scarletheart

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:42 am
Isisblossom finished off her meal and stood up, moving the satchel a little as it caused her to lean to one side. Giving Dovewing a nudged with a paw, she mewed before wandering towards where their leader climbed up to the branches and towards a direction. Jumping onto a branch, she blinked at it. Something felt different; it was slippery... she squinted at the branch before jumping to another one when it dawned on her. Leaf-bare. She looked up to see Robinstar a distance away, calling back. Isisblossom turned back to see the other cats. ‘Leaf-bare does make it harder to wander the trees... but yes, we are Treeclan, we will never falter.’ Her thoughts were interrupted when Robinstar said Fireclan. Oh boy, here we go...

Fea Line
She nearly headbutted Dovewing but stopped herself XD

belloblossom
Following Robinstar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:38 pm
User Image

Once Riversong was in the trees, she headed to catch up with Robinstar and fell in step behind her. She smiled as her mate called back to the clan to be careful. We are Treeclan. Her heart swelled with pride.

Riversong paused and looked at the cats following them, letting a few pass her. Even though it was leaf bare and their clan was still small, they were strong. She smiled at how well so many warriors had adapted to their life in the trees.

Sniffing the breeze, she let out a happy sigh. It was a beautiful morning, she was on patrol with her mate, and nothing was going to ruin this day.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:50 pm
Duskflame, the ever lazy cat he was, was hesitant to want to join this patrol if it wasn't all too necessary. That was, until that lovely tom-cat came over, nuzzling his neck and asking if he wanted to join the patrol. He always found it hard to deny Duskfinch anything, how could he? Their name was proof enough they were meant to be together! Or, that's what he told every single cat that he could bring it up to. He really did find that funny, huh? "Of course I am, Duskfinch." He purred, giving the cats head a lick.

It seemed he got distracted for a moment while watching Duskfinch speak to Scarletheart. His ears perked up as he heard their deputy calling for them to leave. "Come on, Duskfinch." He purred, bounding after the leader and her deputy, up into the slick branches and after them. He hoped this would be an interesting patrol.. Not dangerous, preferably. He glanced back as he followed the two she-cats, to be sure Duskfinch was with him.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Duskflame to Duskfinch

Natitsuri
Duskflame following Riversong

belloblossom
Duskflame following Robinstar"

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers