Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:06 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

#1 Contendership Tournament Finals  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02 pm
Fist raised, you could cause a reaction
Ain't nobody gonna ******** with me (******** with me)
I can tell by the way that you're acting
And we could both agree

I never felt so low
But I love the way I look, yeah
With this bloody nose
Look how many hits it took ya'

"Bloody Nose" by Hollywood Undead roars through the P.A. system. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing a white bandanna covering his nose and mouth, sleeveless black t-shirt, from his finger tips to half way up to his biceps is taped up with white tape, black shorts with a white strip going down both sides of it, and blue shoes.

"Introducing first, he hails from Michigan and he weighed in tonight at 205 lbs." The announcer says, "KODY "KODIAK" GORDERT!"

Kody strolls down the ramp as the ring announcer finishes announcing him. The Barbwire Knight is one step closer in achieving his goal of become a World Champion here in GWA. This is the finals and once he wins this match. He can face Ken for his championship. He takes off the bandanna and shirt and sets them near the steel steps. He slides into the ring and walks to the ropes away from the entrance ramp.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:45 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out, also removing the robe

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien walks out and heads for the ring, no robe covering him this time

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 330 pounds, Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. He looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring as if entranced. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps in over the top rope

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:46 am
As Damien as one leg over the top rope. Kody runs toward ropes adjacent of Damien and bounces off the middle rope. He is attempting a springboard kick to start this match off with a bang!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:15 pm
well that still gives Damien time to step all the way in, even if the kick clocks the big man in the head, knocking him back against the ropes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:45 am
Damien Umbra

Kodiak tucks and rolls onto the mat after successfully hitting the kick. Kody springs up to his feet as he runs towards the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and head towards Damien. Kody attempts drop down and slide out of the ring under the bottom rope attempting to grab Damien's feet trying to pull them out from underneath him.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Projectbloody

Damien isn't exactly easy to take down, though in this case Kody manages to do so. Turning on his back and sitting up, Damien attempts to use both feet to kick the smaller and faster man away from him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:17 pm
Damien Umbra

Kodiak was kicked in the face by Damien after he was able bring the big guy down. Kody takes couple of steps backward away from the ring apron holding his face.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 am
Projectbloody

Damien slides out of the ring, determined to assert his dominance here as he attempts to irish whip Kody into the steel stairs  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:40 am
Damien Umbra

Kodiak lowers his hands down from his face to see Damien was out of the ring and was grabbing out for him. Kody was whipped into steel steps. He hits them thighs first and flips over the steeps landing back first onto the ground on the other side of the steps.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:50 am
Projectbloody

Damien has a moment of relief, not that he intends to rest. He goes after Kody and attempts to roll him back into the ring, then slide after him and attempt to choke him on the nat  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:53 am
Damien Umbra

Kody is holding his thighs as he lays on the ground and was trying push himself backward to the barricade. But, that was stopped as Damien grabs a hold of him and chucks him back into the ring. Damien begins to choke Kody like he was Damien's dog with something in it's mouth.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:03 pm
Projectbloody

Damien has a five count to break the choke, which he does at the four count, raising his hands so the referee can see them as the crowd boos. Damien isn't a nice man, he's here to achieve his own dark ends.....and as such he attempts to go right back to choking Kody again  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:32 pm
Damien Umbra

Kody gasps for air after Damien lets go of the death hold he on Kody's throat. As Damien reaches in for round two of choking session. Kody attempts to drive his thumb into Damien's eye! If Damien wants to get down and dirty. Kody can play that game too!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:41 pm
Projectbloody

Damien finds himself suddenly blind in one eye, forcing him to release Kodiak. He stands up, a hand going to his eye as he tries to clear his vision again  
PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games