Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:08 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first.."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 pm
[x] a chant hit the as the Caribbean colossus walked out onto the stage.

ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
BEAT YOUR CHEST!

Bison spread his arms out as yellow, blue, and green pyro shot up. Bison headed down the ramp as the music transitioned .

making his way to the ring from belo horizonte, brazil. the alpha male, Bison Mbadi!

Ey, I'm a living legend
You ain't heard yet? You not get the message?
From the moment that I step in it, I get a couple weapons
Yeah, I turn into a beast when I'm repping

You are now watching a legend so sit back and let the show begin
The pro is in, ya know it's in, better go and get reloaded in
And no offense, you boys are suckers and got close to no chance
I'm gonna win, my flow is so much doper than an OBN

The massive titan of a man smiled as he flexed on the ramp, showing off his impressive physique. He took his time heading to the stairs. he stepped over the ropes before stepping to the center of the ring, making a few final poses.

He held up a mic
"I'm in a bad mood.. whatever doomed man is set up on the chopping block. Come out and take your beating  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:02 pm

A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

Walter Stevenson: "This isn't his match, is it? What's this guy doing out here?!"

Jeff Jefferson: "That's the boss' brother, he can be wherever he wants!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. Gee Dubya Aye!" Luis pauses as he swiftly glances up into the audience. "No more games, we've all had long enough vacation, it's time to get back to reality and return to Power. Whether its Haven or Crusade, get ready to acquaint yourselves with the Era of Power and what that means for this business!" Boos erupted from the audience.

"Tonight I bring you one of many additions to our little pride!" A grin crossed the Lion's face as he paused. "Starting life a humble servant of Pizza, this man endured training from the former head of my family, and current General Manager, Cyrus Leone! Unfortunately..." Luis paused again with a shrug. "Well, he suffered from some psychosis after being trapped in the basement of one Salem Croft."

"But have no fear, the man did escape and came out harder, better, faster... and stronger! He's wandered the streets all this time, surviving well over two hundred street fights!"

Jeff Jefferson: "Two hundred?!"

"I'd like to introduce the world to Homeless Joe!"

I know the score like the back of my hand..
Them other boys, I don't give a damn..
They kiss on the ring, I carry the crown..
Nothing can break, nothing can break me down!

User Image

Stepping out onto the stage was the the homely appearance of a forgotten member of Cyrus' entourage. The man wore rags and had no shoes.

The Lion gave the man a quick pat on shoulders. "Hey, you got this, just dont think about his size, and weight advantage. Just think of the awesome sandwich you get if you win!"

Joe gave a nod before walking down the ramp, immediately rolling ring. Standing up, he glanced over at Bison and raised his fists, taking a southpaw boxing stance.

Walter Stevenson: "He looks hungry..."

Jeff Jefferson: "Hungry for blood!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:22 pm
Bison glared, a snarl forming on his face. The alpha male was already in a foul mood, and he did not find this amusing. He raised the mic as he looked at Luis.

".... when I'm done with him.... I'm coming for you next"

He tossed the mic away stepping towards homeless joe.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:11 pm
"Oh please, like you're worth my time! Maybe when you make it to the big leagues!" Turning, Luis started back up the ramp with the Atomic Monster at his side.

As soon as the bell rang, Joe rushed Bison, swinging for the large man's midsection!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:49 pm
Joe's fists slapped against bisons torso. The alpha m as l were looked down in disgust, acting like he didn't even feel.the hits before aiming a knee for the bums gut.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:59 am
*auto*

The knee hit, and bison grabbed the bum by the back of the neck, attempting to whip him hard into the corner  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 pm
After taking the knee, Joe was thrown into the corner, slamming back-first into the turnbuckle!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:46 am
Bison charged like an angry bull, looking to slam all 380 pounds of his body to sandwich Joe in the corner  
PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games